Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 06-02-2011, 08:31 PM   #21
ashangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by reezie View Post
just for the record!..... Im a bloody hairdresser!! bugga! how am I going to go to work tomorrow being aware of the possibllity that Im severing earthling anntennas???!! Hey thought you might be interested in this tho, I was reading an article recently about the "Aldebaran mystery"
http://www.jimnicholsufo.com/aldebaran-mystery/
It has information on 5 women, I think of german origin, between 1922 -1945, who assisted a dr Herman Oberth and Werhner Von Braun/ who served in the Third Reich. With rocket technology. supossibly wearing there hair long( as they claimed it acted as an antenna) for comunication with otherworldly beings.Apparently from the Alderbaran solar system. sixty eight light years away in the constellation of Taurus. Maria Orsic and Sigrun, two of the five women, after they translated this incoming information, discovered that it was instructions to build a circular flight machine????!!!!!! Anyways Ive posted the site link above if your interested in checking it all out for yourself, as for me I best find myself a new career!!! Perhaps Ill start growing my short hair, and see if anybeing is trying to contact me! Ill keep you informed if Im successful!
you could always be a hair stylist rather than cutting it.

shearing sheep for a living though must get kind of old lol.

On the flipside you could try and make your own personal HAARP from all the hair lol.

I'll check that link out too.
To clear the debts of many hundreds years
That's why we are here !
ashangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:39 PM   #22
reezie

[QUOTE=ashangel;1059661495]

shearing sheep for a living though must get kind of old lol.

Aaaaaahahahaha! I like that, hadnt thought of that before!!!!
reezie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #23
yourbodyisall

Its always great to see something being shown "scientifically" that you already knew intuitively.

Hair, being the most metallic component of the body, acts as an antenna for receive and transmit the magnetic force referred to as thoughts, the perception of feeling, gravity, and light (in the metaphysical terms).
Old 06-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #24
ronisron
Inactive

I've only had short hair once or twice in my life. It just suits me to keep my hair longish.

There is that myth of Samson and Delilah, where Samson lost his strength when his hair was cut. Perhaps that was more of a moral story than myth. Animals use their facial whiskers as sensors for different things.

Anything is possible. I'll keep my mind open about the OP.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #25
ashangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I've only had short hair once or twice in my life. It just suits me to keep my hair longish.

There is that myth of Samson and Delilah, where Samson lost his strength when his hair was cut. Perhaps that was more of a moral story than myth. Animals use their facial whiskers as sensors for different things.

very true. many animals use hair to sense.
That's why we are here !
Old 06-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #26
jewellerymaker

I've not got rid of any hair for a while now. My mum asked me why I haven't shaved my pits/legs/toes(!) and I just replied that 'I don't know when I might need it'! Well - you never do!!

'I know that many people who are aware of the Brotherhood and its Agenda, feel the only way to respond is by stockpiling weapons and preparing for an armed defence of their liberties......The idea of meeting violence with violence is so obviously contradictory and so utterly devoid of the faintest spark of intelligence, that one wonders how few brain cells must be activated to conjure such a thought'. David Icke
jewellerymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:09 AM   #27
grannymoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal1stparty View Post
I go out and get a f**kin hair cut, I come right back and find this thread.
lol...me to !!!
Old 08-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #28
crisitunity

Interesting and plausible...

I wonder if this has anything to do with the general perception that women are more in tune with their own and other peoples emotions.

It meshes perfectly well with the whole hippie vs soldier paradigm as well.

Edit: hmm, fits perfectly well with the "they know us better than we do" thing as well, could be the whole reason the military requires them haircuts to begin with.

Last edited by crisitunity; 08-02-2011 at 04:32 PM.
crisitunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:31 PM   #29
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by manonthemoon View Post
For the same reasons, men and women should never shave their body hair, not even pubic or underarm hair, or chest, back and leg hair. They should grow it long in order to stay in touch with themselves and nature.
So you think your a body?
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #30
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
I suppose taking these Injuns out of their natural surroundings & dumping em thousands of miles away in foreign lands, surrounded by thousands of angry enemies with guns had nowt to do with it eh?
Yeah that's it.

Buddhist monks shave their heads bald those of Tibet find their way across the Himalayas into India through forests etc on herb picking expeditions for centuries.

Buddhists of Malaysia/Vietnam etc find their way through jungles. So they should have got some Buddhist to navigate the way.

Therefore absolutely no way I am buying this hairy theory.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 08-02-2011 at 07:18 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #31
crisitunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Yeah that's it.

Buddhist monks shave their heads bald those of Tibet find their way across the Himalayas into India through forests etc on herb picking expeditions for centuries.

Buddhists of Malaysia/Vietnam etc find their way through jungles. So they should have got some Buddhist to navigate the way.

Therefore absolutely no way I am buying this hairy theory.
Maybe if you had longer hair you'd realize theres no need to make such total judgments on ideas like these.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:31 PM   #32
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisitunity View Post
Maybe if you had longer hair you'd realize theres no need to make such total judgments on ideas like these.

I used to get called hippie, yeti, Moses, Jesus etc when I had the hair. I'd like to grow it long again but it just doesn't grow properly no more.

Heard about this?

The medium Maria Orsic was leader of the ‘Vrilerinnen’, the beautiful young ladies of the Vril Gesellschaft. Characteristically they all wore their hair in long horse-tails, contrary to the popular short bobbed fashion of their day, claiming their long hair acted as cosmic antennas that helped facilitate their contact with extraterrestrials beings from beyond.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147932

Pic of me many moons ago

Not got any pics with the full blown beard sorry.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 08-02-2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: added stuff
Old 08-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #33
grannymoose

Samson and dellia comes to mind...Could that of been more than a Tom Jones hit
Old 08-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #34
subhuman

I'm currently attempting to grow dreadlocks using the 'neglect' method (no hair products or combing, just washing twice a week)
Old 08-02-2011, 09:29 PM   #35
crisitunity

Quote:
I used to get called hippie, yeti, Moses, Jesus etc when I had the hair. I'd like to grow it long again but it just doesn't grow properly no more.

Heard about this?

The medium Maria Orsic was leader of the ‘Vrilerinnen’, the beautiful young ladies of the Vril Gesellschaft. Characteristically they all wore their hair in long horse-tails, contrary to the popular short bobbed fashion of their day, claiming their long hair acted as cosmic antennas that helped facilitate their contact with extraterrestrials beings from beyond.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147932

Pic of me many moons ago

Not got any pics with the full blown beard sorry.
Is this all supposed to mean that you didn't say that thing about absolutely not buying the premise of this thread?

Or is this a bonding exercise?

Old 08-02-2011, 09:33 PM   #36
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Interesting and plausible...

I wonder if this has anything to do with the general perception that women are more in tune with their own and other peoples emotions.

It meshes perfectly well with the whole hippie vs soldier paradigm as well.

Edit: hmm, fits perfectly well with the "they know us better than we do" thing as well, could be the whole reason the military requires them haircuts to begin with.
womens intuition

My hair is almost down to my butt I have been trying to get it past that point for years to no avail
i get a lot of crap for having had long hair since I was 18 but whatever. people are used to it now and the ladies like the long red curls so all is well.

Last edited by verndewd; 08-02-2011 at 09:36 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:35 PM   #37
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
I'm currently attempting to grow dreadlocks using the 'neglect' method (no hair products or combing, just washing twice a week)
Yeah well rastas may suffer from short term memory loss
to much herbal ciggies
Quote:
Is this all supposed to mean that you didn't say that thing about absolutely not buying the premise of this thread?

Or is this a bonding exercise?

I want my hair back!
I keep getting lost

The idea of hot blondes is a nicer fantasy than some Indian bloke with hair. So who knows if the hair path finder thing is true or not?
Old 08-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #38
crisitunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
womens intuition

My hair is almost down to my butt I have been trying to get it past that point for years to no avail
i get a lot of crap for having had long hair since I was 18 but whatever. people are used to it now and the ladies like the long red curls so all is well.
haha nice work, I had mine to where I could reach around behind my back and grab the ends but it never got much longer then that either. Seems like it sort of reaches its own limit.

I've been keeping it pretty short for several years, gave up on going to barbers and just bought an electric razor to shear it off every so often. Its getting a little shaggy now though, might be time to go all the way back to long I'm thinking.

Quote:
Yeah well rastas may suffer from short term memory loss
to much herbal ciggies
I want my hair back!
I keep getting lost

The idea of hot blondes is a nicer fantasy than some Indian bloke with hair. So who knows if the hair path finder thing is true or not?
Aye me too I think, never actually thought I'd grow it long again, so much easier just to shear it off... but I'm riding it out as long as I can stand it starting now.

And yeah I certainly don't know for sure about the pathfinders, or the intuition. Enough conjecture to raise my suspicions though.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #39
ashangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
womens intuition

Woah. nice. I used to keep mine to the length of just below my neck because it was annoying ton be tapped on the back by it while riding my motorbike but im growing it longer and have been for a while now.
That's why we are here !
Old 09-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #40
manonthemoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
So you think your a body?
I was not talking about myself, I was talking ABOUT MEN AND WOMEN IN GENERAL. About the importance of abstaining from shaving - helps one Intuitively detect Illuminae and Greys - that is why the media is constantly advertising shaving products and pressurising people to shave when it is unnecessary. And I did not "think", I KNOW!

As it happens, I am not a body, however, I do have a body. Are you a somebody or a nobody or just anybody, Mr Eric Clapton circa 1984????

Operative Manonthemoon of THE RESISTANCE

WAKE UP! "some of those that were forces, are the same that burn crosses"
manonthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote