Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2008, 06:52 AM   #41
barbitone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: KURANDA,QLD, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Notice how much of Cyinces' "info" comes from one place: 911myths.

Real scientific.
__________________
Squeegee your third-fucking-eye-(Bill Hicks)

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:26 AM   #42
cyince
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 299
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Oh no its thermite at Yotsemite

http://www.debunking911.com/yosemitefirefall.jpg

The photo that was doctored

http://www.debunking911.com/wtc_light.jpg


Holy Shit Larry lost money!!!
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/08/ny...in&oref=slogin


Since when does a websites url speak it its veracity?

Last edited by cyince; 04-04-2008 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Media tags: AHHHH
cyince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:30 AM   #43
dave52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,141
Likes: 985 (411 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyince View Post
Oh no its thermite at Yotsemite
Now you're just being silly.
__________________
Dave.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:31 AM   #44
cyince
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 299
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbitone View Post


WHAT IS THIS THEN!!!!!?????????
Glowing embers/molten material, composition unknown. (Molten steel cools off within minutes of being removed from a heat source).

http://www.debunking911.com/ironburns.htm
cyince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #45
cyince
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 299
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weston white View Post
When you refer to people do you commonly call them “it’s” or do you say “them”, moreso when you refer to policemen or fireman to you call them people or do you all them “policemen” and “firemen”? See where I am going with this? Do you think Larry is stupid and uneducated?
No...I think you are. HAHAHA (j/k?)

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/%22p...tersfromdanger

Now the issue is Larry's semantics? Here 'it' would refer to the operation. See where I am going?

I see what your trying to say, and guess what, its not enough.
1. Larry had 0 say in the rescue operations that day.
2. No one from FDNY coberates his 'courtesy call' story
3. Daniel Negro specifically said he did not call him. (Larry said the cheif)

You have to admit there is a possibility if the call did actually happen he could have meant to cease all fire fighting activities. I'm not asking you to believe it, but you can't act as if its completely out of the realm of possibility.

Quote:
Furthermore, cease what firefighting operations, nothing was going on in building 7, they claim they had no water, so why would they be there? Either they had water and could have put the flames out rather then permitting them to burn for 5+ hours nonstop or they had no water and would therefore not attempt to fight the fire because they had nothing to fight the fire with. You can’t have it both ways sunray.
I don't. Like I have said, and like Daniel Negro has said, Larry had no say in the matter.

[/quote]You argue that this terminology means something else, that it does not mean to CD a building or that it means or can mean either or.[/quote]

I argue it means in this context to 'pull back' operations from a dangerous area. Like in a fire fight the commander might say pull out, or when I'm f******g my gf and I'm about to cum and she says pull it out on me. You know, context. (Crude, I know, sorry...)

Quote:
All first world countries operate under the same principles and structures, the tax is legal and constitutional same as in the USA, it is just being misapplied through omission and complacency. You should watch the videos really, good stuff.
Will try this weekend.


Quote:
His initial investment was a few hundred million, he was awarded ~7 billion or so. Again show me where he is contractually obligated to use his own money to rebuilt so much as a tent anywhere. Moreso, if he opts to rebuild he gets to use his own architectural company to do the job, so he is really just paying himself back his own money, minus the building material and labor costs, which I am sure he has tons of connections in those respects as well. Not to mention that his company will hold the record once again for building the worlds largest/tallest building, making his company huge profits from future building contracts.

Besides that tell me that he could not if he so chose to, in a case where he stood to loose so much as a dime that he would not have a team of attorneys in court to break out of his contract. If he were in such a case we know he would do his damndest to keep a trial going for years and years and years and that is at the very least.
Links to articles in preceding posts.

Quote:
Then why are you debating it?
Because others made the claim (steel melted), and I provided evidence to the contrary. As well as possible causes of molten material. For some reason you took that to mean I said steel melted. I was asking why you would attribute this to me....then you ask why are you debating it.

Quote:
You need to go back and watch frame by frame the towers collapsing. When a car crashes does it explode all over the city block or does it crush and implode within itself. I think any fireman will state it is the latter.
Again, are you saying collapse and collision mechanics are the same?

Cars are specifically designed to crumple...building are specifically designed to stand up, under gravity and environmental forces. Its apples to baseball.

Quote:
Thermate was used to cut the columns, explosives were used to initiate the collapse. They went grossly overboard in their calculations, it was done very Hollywoodish, this I feel was to add to the dramatic effect, though could have also had to do with them reverse collapsing the buildings, which is not the normal method and they are not familiar in that capacity, so they needed to make sure they did the job correctly the first time along with the fact that they do not get to use the buildings weight to drive down the detonated lower floors working upwards… also taking into account that this is such a massive building, more so then they are use to.
One small problem. No evidence of thermate anywhere. No evidence of detonation materials anywhere. Thousands of workers fail to report any supporting evidence of this claim. etc etc

Overestimated...you give these perpetrators so much credit, yet on the fundamental act they messed up?


Quote:
Lets us debate a 1 second variation, yes lets do this, really now.
You implyed I didn't know my 'truther' playbook. I simply pointed out the poster didn't either...funny you haven't called him out on that.

I even admitted another mistake there, for the record.
cyince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:01 PM   #46
cyince
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 299
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
Now you're just being silly.
Why. By your logic thats molten steel.

http://www.debunking911.com/yosemitefirefall.jpg


Quote:
This is the Yosemite Firefall at Yosemite National Park. That's just embers from bark being thrown from the top. While it's safe to say there was no bark in the towers it's also safe to say there was wood from office furniture. But I want to make this clear, I'm not saying this is what we see coming from the window. What I'm suggesting is that it is probably a molten metal mix of aluminum and something else. Don't limit yourself here. I'm not saying aluminum and wood only. One of my biggest criticisms with the conspiracy theorists is the one dimensional thinking.

The main point is, jumping to the conclusion that it's thermite is intellectually lazy given all the other possibilities. It's a logical fallacy to conclude a lack of evidence is evidence of something. Yet this is the conspiracy theorist credo.
Anoter artile for you

Quote:

The NY Times article

Last spring, the standards institute found the first photographic evidence on the east face of the south tower that a single floor — with its lightweight support system, called a truss — had sagged in the minutes before it started collapsing. Now, detailed analysis of photos and videos has revealed at least three more sagging floors on that face, said William Pitts, a researcher at the institute's Building and Fire Research Laboratory.

In addition, Dr. Pitts said, sudden expansions of the fires across whole floors in each tower shortly before they fell suggested internal collapses — burning floors above suddenly giving way and spreading the blaze below.

Finally, an unexplained cascade of molten metal from the northeast corner of the south tower just before it collapsed might have started when a floor carrying pieces of one of the jetliners began to sag and fail. The metal was probably molten aluminum from the plane and could have come through the top of an 80th floor window as the floor above gave way, Dr. Pitts said.

"That's probably why it poured out — simply because it was dumped there," Dr. Pitts said. "The structural people really need to look at this carefully."

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/03/ny...ml?ei=5007&en=
a2c62eb2b42cf30c&ex=1385874000&adxnnl=1
cyince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:19 PM   #47
barbitone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: KURANDA,QLD, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Because others made the claim (steel melted), and I provided evidence to the contrary. As well as possible causes of molten material. For some reason you took that to mean I said steel melted. I was asking why you would attribute this to me....then you ask why are you debating it.
Where is this evidence to the contrary?

Quote:
Glowing embers/molten material, composition unknown. (Molten steel cools off within minutes of being removed from a heat source).
????



Quote:
(Molten steel cools off within minutes of being removed from a heat source)
What about a thermade (thermite\sulfur mix) reaction? It's a chemical reaction, not a heat source like a fire.
__________________
Squeegee your third-fucking-eye-(Bill Hicks)

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #48
weston white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Posts: 600
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Oh no its thermite at Yotsemite
yes, lets use an obvious photoshop image to rebute numerous live video shots, get serious hucskter, get serious.

Quote:
Holy Shit Larry lost money!!!
Oh we are quoting the New York Times, yea real reliable source, might as well be quoting Fox or CNN, geez!

But seems you did not read the complete article:

"The Port Authority, which owns the land, took financial responsibility for building the Freedom Tower, whose projected cost stands at $3 billion."


“Mr. Silverstein, in turn, is building three other towers along the eastern edge of the site, with a combination of insurance proceeds, tax-free Liberty Bonds and private borrowing, with the intent to lease space to the Port Authority and other agencies.”


So just as I suspected, it is the American “taxpayers” whom are going to pickup the tab, while Larry sits on his approximate 7 billion… not to mention all of the profit on the interest that amount of money is going to net him every month, supersweet!
__________________
weston white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 07:37 PM   #49
weston white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Posts: 600
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
The NY Times article

Last spring, the standards institute found the first photographic evidence on the east face of the south tower that a single floor — with its lightweight support system, called a truss — had sagged in the minutes before it started collapsing. Now, detailed analysis of photos and videos has revealed at least three more sagging floors on that face, said William Pitts, a researcher at the institute's Building and Fire Research Laboratory.

In addition, Dr. Pitts said, sudden expansions of the fires across whole floors in each tower shortly before they fell suggested internal collapses — burning floors above suddenly giving way and spreading the blaze below.

Finally, an unexplained cascade of molten metal from the northeast corner of the south tower just before it collapsed might have started when a floor carrying pieces of one of the jetliners began to sag and fail. The metal was probably molten aluminum from the plane and could have come through the top of an 80th floor window as the floor above gave way, Dr. Pitts said.

"That's probably why it poured out — simply because it was dumped there," Dr. Pitts said. "The structural people really need to look at this carefully."

This is one of the most funniest damned articles I have ever read, thanks for posting this. LMAO
__________________
weston white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 07:44 PM   #50
weston white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Posts: 600
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
This is the Yosemite Firefall at Yosemite National Park.
Oh this is actually real, that is kewl, I will have to visit it some time.
__________________
weston white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:15 PM   #51
cyince
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 299
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbitone View Post
Where is this evidence to the contrary?
You used the thermal image to support your claim of molten pools. I posed links to the USGS site which interperted the temperatures of images. The temperatures in th hot spots were not hot enough to be molten steel.

Quote:
????
You asked me what appeared in the picture. I speculated molten materials, or embers, I then linked you an extensive article on steel properties, which among other things explained how steel doesn't remain molten indedependant of heat sources. Do you need me to post specific quotes to illustrate this?

[/quote]What about a thermade (thermite\sulfur mix) reaction? It's a chemical reaction, not a heat source like a fire.[/QUOTE]

And it ends very quickly. Its exothermic, and once all the reagents are expended there is nothing to continue the (chemical) process.

cyince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:20 PM   #52
cyince
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 299
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=weston white;323894]

Quote:
Oh we are quoting the New York Times, yea real reliable source, might as well be quoting Fox or CNN, geez!
Are you being facetcious? I can't tell with you. The NYT printed torture stories (taxi to the dark side), secret torture camps, is ultra critical of the administration, and generally considered to be very liberal. (and one of the most distinguished papers in the world)

Quote:
But seems you did not read the complete article:

"The Port Authority, which owns the land, took financial responsibility for building the Freedom Tower, whose projected cost stands at $3 billion."


“Mr. Silverstein, in turn, is building three other towers along the eastern edge of the site, with a combination of insurance proceeds, tax-free Liberty Bonds and private borrowing, with the intent to lease space to the Port Authority and other agencies.”
Emphais mine. Private borrowing, if he has so much money why borrow? Why buy bonds? Just asking.

There were 7 buildings on site. The port authority is rebuilding 1 (albeit the most costly). Who is footing the bill for the other 6?

Quote:
So just as I suspected, it is the American “taxpayers” whom are going to pickup the tab, while Larry sits on his approximate 7 billion… not to mention all of the profit on the interest that amount of money is going to net him every month, supersweet!
Explain to me where your getting this 7 billion dollar figure from. At this point that is serving as a non starter for me to understand you argument.
cyince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:50 PM   #53
weston white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Posts: 600
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Now the issue is Larry's semantics? Here 'it' would refer to the operation. See where I am going?

I see what your trying to say, and guess what, its not enough.
1. Larry had 0 say in the rescue operations that day.
2. No one from FDNY coberates his 'courtesy call' story
3. Daniel Negro specifically said he did not call him. (Larry said the cheif)

You have to admit there is a possibility if the call did actually happen he could have meant to cease all fire fighting activities. I'm not asking you to believe it, but you can't act as if its completely out of the realm of possibility.
Yea, really now what operations would those be? They had no material to operate with, remember, no water, why would firefighters go into a burning building to commence firefighting operations without any water? The building was already evacuated and the surrounding streets were cordoned off, they were all just standing around awaiting for the CD to take place, err, I mean the entire internal steel structure to simultaneously, globally, and symmetrically collapse.

So now you are saying that Larry is either a liar or is just completely delusional? He made the phone call up, he never had any discussion with any fire officials whom asked for his opinion on what they should or should not do?
Of course they are going to deny the call took place even it if did, Larry’s phone records being made public for that day would be a great start to learning the implications involved in their conspiracy. Imagine the storm that would brew if the fire department was taking advice from a private citizen about how to control a fire, there are laws on the books that compel the fire department from not taking action and give them the authority to enter private dwellings where life and property are in grave and certifiable danger, regardless of what the property owner wants and does not want.
Finally, when you refer to an operation do you refer to it as “it” or do you refer to it as an “operation” or a “plan” or a “strategy” or a “battle plan”, etc.?

Quote:
I argue it means in this context to 'pull back' operations from a dangerous area. Like in a fire fight the commander might say pull out, or when I'm f******g my gf and I'm about to cum and she says pull it out on me. You know, context. (Crude, I know, sorry...)
He said “pull it”, it makes no sense to say that within the meaningful context of the subject being discussed… he never said “pull them out” or something similar to that.

Quote:
Will try this weekend.
Alright, sounds good.

Quote:
Links to articles in preceding posts.
That article does not proof anything it is a hypothetic article that actually states how much profit he actually stands to potentially gain.

Quote:
Because others made the claim (steel melted), and I provided evidence to the contrary. As well as possible causes of molten material. For some reason you took that to mean I said steel melted. I was asking why you would attribute this to me....then you ask why are you debating it.
Oh so you are claiming it was not steel it was other lighter metals and office materials… even though there is video evidence, numerous photos, and witness testimony all to the contrary… yea that makes sense, entirely… if you live in opposite world, anyways.

Quote:
Again, are you saying collapse and collision mechanics are the same?
Cars are specifically designed to crumple...building are specifically designed to stand up, under gravity and environmental forces. Its apples to baseball.
Vehicles are not designed to crumple, they are designed to withstand and absorb impacts, the same as buildings are, the only thing on a vehicle designed to “crumple” is the hood which is designed to fold so as to no slice through the windshield and decapitate the occupants.
The principles are similar the only difference is vertical vs. horizontal forces are involved.

Quote:
Thermate was used to cut the columns, explosives were used to initiate the collapse. They went grossly overboard in their calculations, it was done very Hollywoodish, this I feel was to add to the dramatic effect, though could have also had to do with them reverse collapsing the buildings, which is not the normal method and they are not familiar in that capacity, so they needed to make sure they did the job correctly the first time along with the fact that they do not get to use the buildings weight to drive down the detonated lower floors working upwards… also taking into account that this is such a massive building, more so then they are use to.

One small problem. No evidence of thermate anywhere. No evidence of detonation materials anywhere. Thousands of workers fail to report any supporting evidence of this claim. etc etc

Overestimated...you give these perpetrators so much credit, yet on the fundamental act they messed up?
There is video evidence of Thermate/Thermite, Professor Jones has proven the presence of these materials as well, as well the columns show signs of Thermate/Thermite usage, witness testimony of explosions, bombs, tremors, vibrations, seismic data, a phone conference call that picked up numerous explosions in the background, there is a mountain of factual evidence dealing with this… not to mention the buildings being blown to tiny bits and pieces all of the city.

I personally do not feel that the mess up was unintentional, I feel it was planned and calculated, though I think it was slightly overdone do to lack of experience in that specific form of detonation and feel that they were aware of this possibility but they also needed to ensure get it done right on the first try because that is all they had, so the felt it necessary to go slightly overboard.

Quote:
You implyed I didn't know my 'truther' playbook. I simply pointed out the poster didn't either...funny you haven't called him out on that.

I even admitted another mistake there, for the record.
You knew, this has been brought to your attention in the past, more then once as well. You are trying to debate 1 second variation into 9 more additional seconds, based upon nothing I might add. It could be debatable 8,9,10 seconds we are still in free fall area, but when you go and without any merit claim 14-16 seconds, now we are being blatantly deceitful, you try to pull this same crap with WTC7.
__________________
weston white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:40 PM   #54
weston white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Posts: 600
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thremate/Thermite is a chemical reaction that causes a heat source, similar to a heating packet for example. It will burn until it has used up its material, though it does not act like an firecracker for example, pop its gone, it remains for a period of time afterward it will remain hot until it has had time to cool off.

Molten steel does not just cool down right away either it takes some time for it to cool down and return back to a solid, during this time it will remain glowing and will loss its glows as its temperature drops. As well I recall an article that stated the temperatures from the satellite view, which indicated those temperatures, were extremely high.

Quote:
Are you being facetcious? I can't tell with you. The NYT printed torture stories (taxi to the dark side), secret torture camps, is ultra critical of the administration, and generally considered to be very liberal. (and one of the most distinguished papers in the world)
Well, Fox and CNN broadcast similar articles, but then again they never really do anything about anything do they? Run the story once and fogetabouit! It is more for the purposes of bragging rights for those with esoteric entitlements.


Quote:
Emphais mine. Private borrowing, if he has so much money why borrow? Why buy bonds? Just asking

There were 7 buildings on site. The port authority is rebuilding 1 (albeit the most costly). Who is footing the bill for the other 6?
Larry is a user, that is obvious, as well why would he not borrow. The question is if one could borrow, why would one not borrow?

“Mr. Silverstein’s aides say he may miss construction deadlines if the insurer fails to pay up, or he could be forced to scale back the project, which includes the 1,776-foot-tall Freedom Tower and three other skyscrapers.” [Emphasis added]

Quote:
Explain to me where your getting this 7 billion dollar figure from. At this point that is serving as a non starter for me to understand you argument.

Well depending on where you look he was awarded 5.5 billion to 7.1 billion in damages from his numerous lawsuits as well it this appears to be interesting as well as telling (additionally, in 2007 Larry has filed yet another lawsuit seeking payments still owed and 850 million in accumulated damages):

“After the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, the United States Congress approved $8 billion in tax-exempt Liberty Bonds to fund development in the private sector at lower-than-market interest rates. $3.4 billion remained unallocated in March 2006 designated for Lower Manhattan, with about half of the funds under the control of Mayor Michael Bloomberg and the other half under the control of former Governor George Pataki.

Negotiations were held to obtain concessions from Silverstein in exchange for allocating the Liberty Bonds to the World Trade Center rebuilding. The concessions were to give back to the Port Authority rights to build and operate the Freedom Tower and another office tower, a share of the insurance payments, and not to contest the allocation to the Port Authority of Liberty Bonds. The Port Authority, a public agency, already has the ability to issue its own tax-exempt debt. The Port Authority will have its proposal in final form in September 2006. In return, the Liberty Bond funds were allocated to Silverstein and government agencies will be anchor tenants in his three office towers. This allows construction to commence.

In March of 2007 Silverstein appeared at a rally of construction workers and public officials outside of an insurance industry conference to highlight what he describes as the failures of insurers Allianz & Royal and Sun Alliance to pay $800 million in claims related to the attacks. Insurers cite an agreement to split payments between Mr. Silverstein and the Port Authority as a cause for concern.

In summary, Silverstein retains rights for Towers Two, Three, and Four. The Freedom Tower (designated as Tower One) will be owned by the Port Authority as well as Tower Five which may be leased out to another private developer and redesigned as a residential building.”
__________________

Last edited by weston white; 04-04-2008 at 10:21 PM.
weston white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:05 PM   #55
weston white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Posts: 600
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default




APPROXIMATE HIGH TEMPERATURE/COLOR CHART

Faint Red : 950 - 1050F
Dark Red : 1150 - 1250F
Dark Cherry : 1175 -1275F
Cherry Red : 1300 - 1400F
Bright Cherry : 1475 - 1575F
Dark Orange : 1650 - 1750F
Orange : 1750 - 1850F
Yellow : 1800 - 1900F
Yellow/White : OVER 2000F

The normal melting point of steel is 2500F.
__________________
weston white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:16 PM   #56
cyince
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 299
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Weston, you, and your ignorance/arrogance/hopelessness honestly cause me physical anger at times. I actually get riled up at some of the shit you post. I just think you should know that.

Quote:
Yea, really now what operations would those be? They had no material to operate with, remember, no water, why would firefighters go into a burning building to commence firefighting operations without any water? The building was already evacuated and the surrounding streets were cordoned off, they were all just standing around awaiting for the CD to take place, err, I mean the entire internal steel structure to simultaneously, globally, and symmetrically collapse.
Quote:
I do remember us being pulled off the pile. ...We were down by the pile to search or looking around. 7 World Trade Center was roaring. I remember being pulled off the pile like just before. It wasn't just before. It was probably an hour before 7 came down. –Firefighter Kevin Howe
Do you think Larry Silversteen had any control or influence on the operations that day, be they firefighters to paramedics?

If you do think he did, please provide me the evidence that convinced you.

If you think he didn't (have any authority), you need to recognize how inane this debate is from the out set.

Ignoring that for a moment

Do you believe the terminology pull it could be used to describe, pulling personnel away from a scene?

Quote:
I issued the orders to pull back the firefighters and define the collapse zone. It was a critical decision; we could not lose any more firefighters. It took a lot of time to pull everyone out, given the emotionalism of the day, communications difficulties, and the collapse terrain." FDNY Chief of Operations Daniel Nigro, "Report from the Chief of Department," Fire Engineering, 9/2002)
What is your response to those quotes?

I understand that your hang up now is "it" vs "them", but that aside do you think the term COULD mean to have people vacate and area?

Quote:
So now you are saying that Larry is either a liar or is just completely delusional? He made the phone call up, he never had any discussion with any fire officials whom asked for his opinion on what they should or should not do?
I'm saying simply saying the person who he said he talked to denies it.

Quote:
Oh so you are claiming it was not steel it was other lighter metals and office materials… even though there is video evidence, numerous photos, and witness testimony all to the contrary… yea that makes sense, entirely… if you live in opposite world, anyways.
Answer me this:

Can other material be molten?

If they can, were they in existence in the trade centers?


Quote:
Vehicles are not designed to crumple, they are designed to withstand and absorb impacts, the same as buildings are, the only thing on a vehicle designed to “crumple” is the hood which is designed to fold so as to no slice through the windshield and decapitate the occupants.
The principles are similar the only difference is vertical vs. horizontal forces are involved.
Vehicles have crumple zones in addition to the hood (typically in the rear and side impact zones).

I am simply saying extrapolating your theories on building collapse from car collisions is wrong. They are fundamentally different.

Quote:
There is video evidence of Thermate/Thermite, Professor Jones has proven the presence of these materials as well, as well the columns show signs of Thermate/Thermite usage, witness testimony of explosions, bombs, tremors, vibrations, seismic data, a phone conference call that picked up numerous explosions in the background, there is a mountain of factual evidence dealing with this… not to mention the buildings being blown to tiny bits and pieces all of the city.
He found barium nitrate?

Themite doesn't explode.

Columns cut by clean up crews (with plasma lances and oxy acetylene torches) show slag which has been misinterpreted as thermite damage.

Here is where I got mad
Quote:
You knew, this has been brought to your attention in the past, more then once as well. You are trying to debate 1 second variation into 9 more additional seconds, based upon nothing I might add. It could be debatable 8,9,10 seconds we are still in free fall area, but when you go and without any merit claim 14-16 seconds, now we are being blatantly deceitful, you try to pull this same crap with WTC7.
I WAS NOT TRYING TO DEBATE IT. I MADE AN ERROR. I AM HUMAN. I MADE LIGHT OF IT, thought we could move on. I SIMPLY POINTED OUT YOUR HYPOCRISY.

Now that thats out of the way.

Free fall area.

What do you think of this video?


How is debris falling faster than free fall?

what about this one


It seems like more than 9 seconds....all I'm saying.
cyince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:23 PM   #57
cyince
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 299
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weston white View Post



APPROXIMATE HIGH TEMPERATURE/COLOR CHART

Faint Red : 950 - 1050F
Dark Red : 1150 - 1250F
Dark Cherry : 1175 -1275F
Cherry Red : 1300 - 1400F
Bright Cherry : 1475 - 1575F
Dark Orange : 1650 - 1750F
Orange : 1750 - 1850F
Yellow : 1800 - 1900F
Yellow/White : OVER 2000F

The normal melting point of steel is 2500F.
Where are thoes numbers from?

Table 1 Thermal Hot Spot Data
Location Temperature Area
Hot Spot N Latitude W Longitude (Kelvin) % FOV sq meter
A 40o 42' 47.18" 74o 00' 41.43" 1000 15 0.56
B 40o 42' 47.14" 74o 00' 43.53" 830 2 0.08
C 40o 42' 42.89" 74o 00' 48.88" 900 20 0.8
D 40o 42' 41.99" 74o 00' 46.94" 790 20 0.8
E 40o 42' 40.58" 74o 00' 50.15" 710 10 0.4
F 40o 42' 38.74" 74o 00' 46.70" 700 10 0.4
G 40o 42' 39.94" 74o 00' 45.37" 1020 1 0.04
H 40o 42' 38.60" 74o 00' 43.51" 820 2 0.08

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2001/ofr-01-...ermal.r09.html

There is the USGS analysis of the data.

1020k = 1376.6Farenheit

Quote:
Most steel has other metals added to tune its properties, like strength, corrosion resistance, or ease of fabrication. Steel is just the element iron that has been processed to control the amount of carbon. Iron, out of the ground, melts at around 1510 degrees C (2750°F). Steel often melts at around 1370 degrees C (2500°F).
How does the image show molten steel?
cyince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:29 PM   #58
weston white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Posts: 600
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51950774479027
__________________
weston white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:32 PM   #59
dave52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,141
Likes: 985 (411 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyince View Post
Weston, you, and your ignorance/arrogance/hopelessness honestly cause me physical anger at times. I actually get riled up at some of the shit you post. I just think you should know that.
It's good to get angryoccasionally. I'm angry all the time. Sometimes I get so angry, I meld multiple words into one. It's like I'm so annoyed I don't have time to take a breath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyince View Post
Do you think Larry Silversteen had any control or influence on the operations that day, be they firefighters to paramedics?
Nope, which is why I think he scape-goated himself for his perp masters. He sowed a little seed there, got us all talking. Obfiscation. Because 9/11 isn't as straight forward as you believe (or as you would have us believe you believe). Really - you seem like an intelligent bloke, but you are just being contrary, not because you believe the official story, but because you are here to troll.

Do you seriously expect us to believe that someone who accepts the official story with the trinity of hook, line and sinker would think thrice about registering at David Ickes website? It's ludicrous.

Nice one though - you got us all talking and posting images... Two thumbs, way up..!
__________________
Dave.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:45 PM   #60
cyince
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 299
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
It's good to get angryoccasionally. I'm angry all the time. Sometimes I get so angry, I meld multiple words into one. It's like I'm so annoyed I don't have time to take a breath...
Yhea, I'm never angry, but something about that dude get me riled...its atcaully kinda funny, but I digress.

Quote:
not because you believe the official story, but because you are here to troll.

Do you seriously expect us to believe that someone who accepts the official story with the trinity of hook, line and sinker would think thrice about registering at David Ickes website? It's ludicrous.
I registered here because I was linked here from another forum and I couldn't believe some of the things being said and not being challenged in the least. And being a believer of most of these CTs in High School and some of my undergrad (illuminati, masons, etc) I thought I would try to impart some of my knowledge. (I assumed {wrongly of course** since I knew how believers think I could maybe reach them) When I tell people about the forum, and my escapades IRL they look at me like I'm crazy, so I totally understand your skepticism. The irony of it all is I'm convinced a few of the 'truther' posters are trolls from other sites, looking for quotes to make fun of the movement.

Quote:
Nice one though - you got us all talking and posting images... Two thumbs, way up..!
Does any of the information that I have posted make you re think any of your beliefs. I am referring to my response to your truther 101 list. THe thread seems to have ignored the body of it.
cyince is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:44 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.