Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 27-10-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
tusme

Default "Rabbi confesses Israel conducted 911 attacks"

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
octopus

Exclamation We got a call from the Kehilla ...

... that Ariel and some boys from the Mossad got together, they wired up the buildings and they brought them down.

(0:35)

so simple!
The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #3
ponzi nemesis

Reminds me of something the Onion might do; is there any reason to think this isn't a spoof/joke/smear/whatever?
Old 27-10-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
thoreau

This was posted up here a year ago http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=110714 and was as much a crock of shit then as it is now.

'pastor' james wickstrom is a known white supremacist and anti semite who has spoken about the horrific and barbaric things he would like to see happen to all jewish peoples in his vision of the 'second holocaust'

Do you really think that a real rabbi would confess all to a **** like wickstrom? seriously?!! ah well cant let something like the truth spoil a good old anti jew fest on the good ol' dif can we.
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #5
tusme

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
This was posted up here a year ago http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=110714 and was as much a crock of shit then as it is now.

'pastor' james wickstrom is a known white supremacist and anti semite who has spoken about the horrific and barbaric things he would like to see happen to all jewish peoples in his vision of the 'second holocaust'

Do you really think that a real rabbi would confess all to a **** like wickstrom? seriously?!! ah well cant let something like the truth spoil a good old anti jew fest on the good ol' dif can we.
Truth, is Infinite, no man/woman thus, regardless of their individual/collective background, "crock of shit" or not, can ever claim dominion over It (Truth)...!!

To you, my dear friend, I say...as with this Consciousness shift, so too, is the "muddied waters of the past becoming clearer..."

The Sane Hiker
Old 27-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #6
thoreau

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusme View Post
Truth, is Infinite, no man/woman thus, regardless of their individual/collective background, "crock of shit" or not, can ever claim dominion over It (Truth)...!!

To you, my dear friend, I say...as with this Consciousness shift, so too, is the "muddied waters of the past becoming clearer..."
truth can indeed be subjective if one wishes to get all philosophical about it - in practical terms however - the video and posting thereof is imho yet another tool for division and hate/fear mongering - how can any consciousness shift occur whilst we still cling on to and propagate that which imprisons, namely fear and hate?
Old 27-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #7
tusme

Quote:
truth can indeed be subjective if one wishes to get all philosophical about it - in practical terms however - the video and posting thereof is imho yet another tool for division and hate/fear mongering - how can any consciousness shift occur whilst we still cling on to and propagate that which imprisons, namely fear and hate?
"Subjective", "philosophical", "practical terms", consciousness shift or not, whatever, energetically, Truth vibrates within & beyond them all...!!

If mankind, especially over recent times, had focussed its energies on such Truth, rather than greed, murder & destruction, then, there wouldn't have been a need for you and I to debate this issue, lets alone this video...

Again, Truth ain't mine, but, I am darn well gonna be "flowing" with it, regardless whether in this dimension or the next...what you or any consciousness shift might say or think of it...!!

The Sane Hiker
Old 27-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #8
thoreau

Quote:
"Subjective", "philosophical", "practical terms", consciousness shift or not, whatever, energetically, Truth vibrates within & beyond them all...!!

If mankind, especially over recent times, had focussed its energies on such Truth, rather than greed, murder & destruction, then, there wouldn't have been a need for you and I to debate this issue, lets alone this video...

Again, Truth ain't mine, but, I am darn well gonna be "flowing" with it, regardless whether in this dimension or the next...what you or any consciousness shift might say or think of it...!!

What truth is it that should have been focussed on in your opinion? 'truth' such as that in the ramblings of the hate speaking white supremacist you posted?

Quote:
Almost on cue, a voice off camera asks Wickstrom what he thinks should be done with the Jews, a topic that invariably brings out the Hulk in him.

Wickstrom’s hands begin to gesticulate, his face reddens, and he launches into a tirade that demonstrates what has made him one of Christian Identity’s most popular and volatile speakers.

“I’d like to see these Jews all be brought to the VA [Veterans Administration hospital] and wooden chairs be put down on the lawn. Tie the Jews in. Bring these veterans down who have been mutilated, physically mutilated, their lives ruined without the opportunity of a family or children, and give them baseball bats and let them beat these Jews to death! Every one of them!” he bellows.

“Take these chairs and Jews after they’re beaten to death, throw ‘em in the wood chipper! And from the wood chipper let the remains go into a big incinerary truck, which is right behind the wood chipper, and give them the holocaust they rightly deserve!”

“Even the women and children?” he’s asked by his interviewer.

“Take ‘em all,” he snarls. “Take ‘em all and let none remain!”
This is the man of whom you are reproducing 'truth' from.... makes a bit of a mockery the bolded part I have quoted from your previous post. Spreading fear/hate and negative energies by posting a video such as the one in the op - well done....
Old 27-10-2011, 01:09 PM   #9
tusme

Quote:
What truth is it that should have been focussed on in your opinion? 'truth' such as that in the ramblings of the hate speaking white supremacist you posted?

This is the man of whom you are reproducing 'truth' from.... makes a bit of a mockery the bolded part I have quoted from your previous post. Spreading fear/hate and negative energies by posting a video such as the one in the op - well done....
You don't seem to get it, do ya, Thoreau...!? It don't matter what you or I say or think, for or against "white supremacists"...energetically, Truth will use whomever, to reveal Itself within the Reality, because it IS this Reality...got it!?

The "SYSTEM", regardless whether or not I'm alive, is on its way DOWN...it is DONE!!

The Sane Hiker
Old 27-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #10
freedom1st

Quote:
You don't seem to get it, do ya, Thoreau...!? It don't matter what you or I say or think, for or against "white supremacists"...energetically, Truth will use whomever, to reveal Itself within the Reality, because it IS this Reality...got it!?

The "SYSTEM", regardless whether or not I'm alive, is on its way DOWN...it is DONE!!
Hallelujah!
(1880-1941) President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #11
lord tsukasa

This is bullshit -- he got Silverstein's name wrong.

Wouldn't you recall the name of someone who was your "friend" and who you knew to be involved in the 9/11 conspiracy?

And why isn't the Pentagon attack mentioned? Or Shanksville?
lord tsukasa is offline   Reply With Quote