Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 18-04-2008, 09:46 PM   #101
lightgiver

hello,just like to put my 2penntsworth in,their is a lot of questions need answering about this terrible crime.half of america think it was staged,so all these people must be wrong,more and more people are questioing what happened on 911 2001,thousands of people marching through the streets demanding answers.tons of information siding towards concrete proof that this whole affair was staged,from descent,professional and honest experts who know what their on about.Cut angled girders which are always used when demoing large strutures,thermite,even the fire man are asking questions?you see this was designed to create mass(psyc ops)shock.now the shock is subsiding.people are seeing the truth.this is the 1st tme america has experienced this type of event.all the wars previously in the last century have been staged all over the globe.OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND.this is were the elites have messed up,people are more clued up these days because of technology.just look at our history DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.i am sure we are not that blind.QUESTIONS need answering and nobody in the mainstream media or from the(corrupt)top,our so called leaders are not giving us ANSWERS.it is being brushed under the carpet.if the people found out what is really going on,their world would be shocked and rocked,and it cant be exposed because humanity would be changed (for the better)forever.and they don't want that.you do not have to be a brain surgeon to understand this situation.me personally,the things i have found out as changed my life(for the better)forever.i have seen everything in a new light.thanks to all of you.so keep asking questions until the real truth comes out.be strong and trust your intuition.THANKYOU
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2008, 10:04 PM   #102
weston white

Great post!
Old 18-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #103
cyince

Quote:
Originally Posted by weston white View Post
Yea, exactly my point, say isn’t it about time for you to fire up your PS3, about now eh there little tot?
Yhea, as soon as I finish this I will.
I don't see how not watching your little pet films is an issue. Why should I watch 4 hours of video to understand something you apparently can't articulate?

Quote:
If it was not an independent structure attached to WTC7, then how did it just fall off on its own prior to the building itself falling or giving away? You have some explaining to do little gameboy.
It didn't. It collapsed. Its wtc7. Just a part of it. It fell into the building hence the collapse. It shows that the collapse initiated sooner than you think it did.

Quote:
No wishful thinking is when believing in the official story. Wishful thinking is blatantly discarding the facts as they are presented with nothing more then silly little presumptive statements.

Basing your theories and ideas based on these anlogys you hold so dear is wrong. Your analogies are not symmetrical therefore you are making errors in you personal extrapolation of data. I attempt to point out these errors to you, but you just resort to calling me so name or another. So after about 100 or so posts of that, I tend to be less cordial and get an attitude and punctuate my posts with presumptive statements.

Quote:
ROFL, your witty retort is an absolute oxymoron if I have ever head one before. Though still, it is not deserving a serious reply from myself nor anybody else.
It wasn't meant to be witty. I seriously think it is troubling that you discount evidence based on assumptions that are wrong.

Quote:
Actually, yes that is what you said, just in your own twisted and warped little way. Obviously you have not read the report yourself, you are merely parroting lies that you have read on BS debunker sites, which are so far from the truth that it is an insult to distortion. Nobody mentioned anything about fires in a vacuum or closed system, I doubt that is even possible (the fire would burn itself out).
Seriously, I just realized that you honestly do not understand much of what I write. It has all become clear. I will try to be more explicit and rudimentary (simple) in my diction (word choice), tone and definitions (what words mean).

Quote:
Are you sure you mean to say that it is my logic is faulty in regards to fires and structural damage? Because you are the one that believes that this somehow enables a building to violate the laws of science, that is you saying such things, not me.
You defended the aluminum cookware anlogy. I would say that give me grounds to question your logic.

What laws are being violated? (don't say thermodynamics unless you plan on learning what it is, and what a closed system is)

Quote:
Oh, well in that case I was actually in advanced Science, advanced History, and advanced English, if you must know.
It was admittedly a heavy handed attempt at an insult that became an epic failure. I am ashamed.

Quote:
LOL, you actually included the Ontario grade requirements for Science grades 1-8, no wonder your logic is so messed up you base you perceptions upon government public school education, that is just so adorable!
To illustrate that 12 year olds have a better grasp of science and physics than you. You have no eye for subtly do you.

Quote:
Again the heat in comparison to the gauge of metals is also not the same, much thinner and lighter in weight and composition. Again it serves as a basic logic test, there is nothing dangerous about it. Additionally, it is very good mental exorcise… you really should try it more often, you will be surprised at how much you actually learn when combined with reading and other proactive activities.
I'm laughing at how much this discussion has degenerated. Where in Cali do you live, cause next time I'm down there I wanna have a beer with you.

But really I understand what your reasoning behind this cookware thing.

Cook pans are thin...they get real hot....they still support weight.

WTC had huge steel columns....I don't thing they got that hot....they should like the pan support the weight cause they are real thick.

This misses a multitude of factors. Foremost apples to oranges. They are different materials with different properties designed with different purposes. Secondly the amount of heat applied to each is vastly different. The gauge or thickness of a metal doesn't change its inherit atomic properties. 1/8 steel has the same melting pt at 1/2 steel. (That said they both begin to lose structural integrity at the same temperature). An comparing a turkey on a baking sheet to 26 floors of skyscraper, you have to admit is a bit of a reach.

More over at the collapse initiation pt (the impact zone) Many of these 'big coloums' were damaged, and fire proofing removed. Once the collapse initiated as Leslie Robertson, and your idol Jones agree, nothing could stop it.

Quote:
Yes I agree with you (on that sole matter), that was never an issue. But, seriously though now the fires at WTC1 or WTC2 were not near hot enough to compromise those massive steel columns, not a single one of them let alone a majority of them to cause a instant global collapse. Come on Cyince get lets get real buddy… and to think you were doing so good in your last post, don’t retreat back to Stupidville, little buddy.
Really, the ad homiums need to stop, I simply lowers the level of discourse.

You are not thinking about the global situation. You are looking at 2 things. The fires, and the biggest coloums in the WTC. That is what you are basing your theory on. You are ignoring the damage caused by the plane impacts, and the heat from the fires of the support structure. Do you think the fires were hot enough to weaken steel, by any margin? Do you think the supporting structure was damaged by the plane impacts. If you answer yes to either of these questions (which you have to), you would have to concede that mechanisms for collapse initiation could have occurred with out explosives. I'm not asking you to say there were no explosives, Just to admit that there is a remote possibility that the fires and impact could have compromised the structure significantly.

I'll go first. There could have been explosives in the WTC.

Quote:
ROFL, not it serves as a test, nothing more and nothing less. Albeit a test that proves the official story is illegitimate as your own “official” story of being a “truther” converted twice times shy. Besides that nothing has been disproven, debunked, and the only thing that has been buried is your replies to damning factual evidence, such as the “ground effects” theory, I love your silence on that one BTW.
Things have been debunked and disproven, your just not ready to see it yet. You still trot out tired canards such as Hijackers still alive...pull it...free fall...fake osama tape...calls faked etc etc.

I don't even know what that is (Ground effects).

Quote:
I don’t know who pays you, but you said that did work for the Canadian Government after working a security job at a cheapo retail store, so you tell me, buddy. Other then that I have no idea why you could be here, because your “official” story is just completely lame and ridiculous. Laff.
I had a contract for the government. I run a small business. One of the reasons I haven't been posting is because it takes a lot of time and effort to do that...and at the end of the day I really don't like having to deal with more idiots than I come across with my client base.

Quote:
No he was quite clear and precise in his recollections of events, which how could you not recall what happened on 9/11, I mean even as being somebody that was even there, I remember much from that day, now could you imagine what it would be like to be connected to that day, literally. You want to claim he had just forgotten about, that is even more absurd, so as you can see the longer you gone on about this the quicker we reach the breaching point of absurdity and start to delve into just plain stupidity.
I simply believe humans make mistakes, especially with recollection. You apparently do not. I fail to see the absurdity.

Quote:
The Bush family is not damaged, what you are even talking about their family is doing major business deals all over the world, they are sitting on board member positions where they just attend the meetings and get paid millions of dollars, they are pushing their own software onto public school in the USA “ignite”. They have global connections, they are tight with the Clinton family, with the Bin Laden family, with many, many other families, they are very wealthy, they have been superstars within the esoteric crowd, they have proven themselves above and beyond the call of duty. They are to be admired, revered, and cherished by those whom are corrupted and evil. The Bush family is well protected even from the goverment, Bush just passed a bill to prevent himself from ever having to face warcrimes, yet there you sit typing and defending him as if you were his corrupt palisade.
I'm not defending him. I simply don't agree that the family has come out ahead.

Quote:
PNAC, Trilateral, WFC, CFR, UN, Bilderbergers, the list goes on and on...

Cyince, you and your silly ideas,
The irony.

Quote:
so you still believe that somebody piled up all the aluminum in one of the fires prior to collapse… or do you believe that the magic beam ray theory which as a side effect caused all aluminum in the area to attract to each other and fuse together into a molten state? ROFL.
None of the above, and I don't know where you would get such an idea. There was alot of aluminum there. That is a fact.

Quote:
Oh that reminds me you should change your handle from Cyince to Sylnce… lolol
Wow...

This was an epic reply as well...
cyince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2008, 10:47 PM   #104
weston white

lolol, enjoy your game, I just hope it is not a flight simulator.
Old 18-04-2008, 10:51 PM   #105
cyince

That was actually funny.

Its a driving simulator, just for irony's sake. (Grand Turismo 5)
Old 18-04-2008, 10:57 PM   #106
weston white

hah
Old 18-04-2008, 11:51 PM   #107
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyince View Post
That was actually funny.

Its a driving simulator, just for irony's sake. (Grand Turismo 5)
I like that game - I prefer COD4 to be honest. Hey - whatever allows us a little escape from reality right?

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2008, 01:20 AM   #108
gribz
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyince View Post
Yhea, as soon as I finish this I will.
I don't see how not watching your little pet films is an issue. Why should I watch 4 hours of video to understand something you apparently can't articulate?

It didn't. It collapsed. Its wtc7. Just a part of it. It fell into the building hence the collapse. It shows that the collapse initiated sooner than you think it did.

Basing your theories and ideas based on these anlogys you hold so dear is wrong. Your analogies are not symmetrical therefore you are making errors in you personal extrapolation of data. I attempt to point out these errors to you, but you just resort to calling me so name or another. So after about 100 or so posts of that, I tend to be less cordial and get an attitude and punctuate my posts with presumptive statements.

It wasn't meant to be witty. I seriously think it is troubling that you discount evidence based on assumptions that are wrong.

Seriously, I just realized that you honestly do not understand much of what I write. It has all become clear. I will try to be more explicit and rudimentary (simple) in my diction (word choice), tone and definitions (what words mean).

You defended the aluminum cookware anlogy. I would say that give me grounds to question your logic.

What laws are being violated? (don't say thermodynamics unless you plan on learning what it is, and what a closed system is)

It was admittedly a heavy handed attempt at an insult that became an epic failure. I am ashamed.

To illustrate that 12 year olds have a better grasp of science and physics than you. You have no eye for subtly do you.

I'm laughing at how much this discussion has degenerated. Where in Cali do you live, cause next time I'm down there I wanna have a beer with you.

But really I understand what your reasoning behind this cookware thing.

Cook pans are thin...they get real hot....they still support weight.

WTC had huge steel columns....I don't thing they got that hot....they should like the pan support the weight cause they are real thick.

This misses a multitude of factors. Foremost apples to oranges. They are different materials with different properties designed with different purposes. Secondly the amount of heat applied to each is vastly different. The gauge or thickness of a metal doesn't change its inherit atomic properties. 1/8 steel has the same melting pt at 1/2 steel. (That said they both begin to lose structural integrity at the same temperature). An comparing a turkey on a baking sheet to 26 floors of skyscraper, you have to admit is a bit of a reach.

More over at the collapse initiation pt (the impact zone) Many of these 'big coloums' were damaged, and fire proofing removed. Once the collapse initiated as Leslie Robertson, and your idol Jones agree, nothing could stop it.

Really, the ad homiums need to stop, I simply lowers the level of discourse.

You are not thinking about the global situation. You are looking at 2 things. The fires, and the biggest coloums in the WTC. That is what you are basing your theory on. You are ignoring the damage caused by the plane impacts, and the heat from the fires of the support structure. Do you think the fires were hot enough to weaken steel, by any margin? Do you think the supporting structure was damaged by the plane impacts. If you answer yes to either of these questions (which you have to), you would have to concede that mechanisms for collapse initiation could have occurred with out explosives. I'm not asking you to say there were no explosives, Just to admit that there is a remote possibility that the fires and impact could have compromised the structure significantly.

I'll go first. There could have been explosives in the WTC.

Things have been debunked and disproven, your just not ready to see it yet. You still trot out tired canards such as Hijackers still alive...pull it...free fall...fake osama tape...calls faked etc etc.

I don't even know what that is (Ground effects).

I had a contract for the government. I run a small business. One of the reasons I haven't been posting is because it takes a lot of time and effort to do that...and at the end of the day I really don't like having to deal with more idiots than I come across with my client base.

I simply believe humans make mistakes, especially with recollection. You apparently do not. I fail to see the absurdity.

I'm not defending him. I simply don't agree that the family has come out ahead.

The irony.

None of the above, and I don't know where you would get such an idea. There was alot of aluminum there. That is a fact.

Wow...

This was an epic reply as well...
Weston, do you want to reply or shall I sort this ned out????
gribz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2008, 01:57 AM   #109
weston white

lol, you take this one, I need rest from that last reply and I still need to finish this writing this next chapter about the USC Parallel Tables of Authority for the IRS, I got to make up some time.
Old 19-04-2008, 02:16 AM   #110
lightgiver

we should be discussing this in a court of law?but the people cant get it into a court of law,because all this is being avoided by the law.the whole flippin system is corruptedHOW MUCH INFO DO PEOPLE NEED.THIS IS MASSIVE.when this truly comes out.there as never been such a thing so evil ever been known since man and womankind have been around.this goes back a long way.for gods sake these people assassinated there own president JFK,and the rest of the kennedy brothers.and have orchestrated world conflict since year zero.this is dark and deep folks.it is around the world like a virus.i don't think most people could handle it.its to mind blowing for them,but i think the world is ready.the time is nearly right.hopefully.SHOCK AND AWE.get these people in a court of law and lets get to the bottom of this deep dark abyss,if they have nothing to hide.why don't they PROVE IT.there going to kill us all if we dont do anything,like they have for hundreds of years.these BASTARDS are planning ARMEGEDDON.can nobody see it.we can discuss this till the cows come home it wont change a thing.we need peaceful worldwide coordinated demonstrations DEMANDING THE TRUTH and its down to us folks to get this meessage out into the public domain or we are F***** .PEACE AND LOVE MAN.911 TRUTH CONCERT come on people lets get it on,DEMAND JUSTICE AND TAKE COURAGE.
Old 19-04-2008, 02:37 AM   #111
lightgiver

where you from cyince?
Old 19-04-2008, 04:22 AM   #112
cyince

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
where you from cyince?
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada