Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 20-02-2016, 03:17 PM   #1
rain dancer

Default Harper Lee dies age 89

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...e_of_89_t.html

Author Nelle Harper Lee, who won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction in 1961 for her book, "To Kill a Mockingbird," passed away in her sleep Friday morning at the age of 89, her family has confirmed.
rain dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 03:23 PM   #2
grandmasterp
Banned

Boring book, awful film IMO.
She had a good innings though.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 04:36 PM   #3
knightofalbion

Hard to think of an author in the modern era who has made such an impact on people's perceptions.
I heard someone on television say they read the book as a youngster and again more recently in their adult life. She said that on both occasions she was moved by the book and it left her wanting to a better person.
For a book to become a classic within the author's lifetime, that's a great book.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 05:33 PM   #4
jake_ball

Her one and only book was pushed by the mass media and the education system, so it was ALWAYS gonna be a "success" no matter how much it was obviously a blatant piece of propaganda.

Her 2nd and last book (accredited to Harper Lee) which was published last year (if I remember correctly) was a follow up to her first book, and coincided with Obama (puppet) wanting to start a race war, and that book (and the first book) were widely promoted in the MSM (again)
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 20-02-2016 at 05:36 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 06:10 PM   #5
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Her 2nd and last book (accredited to Harper Lee) which was published last year (if I remember correctly) was a follow up to her first book, and coincided with Obama (puppet) wanting to start a race war, and that book (and the first book) were widely promoted in the MSM (again)
It was actually the prequel I was told. Discovered in a box in her garage.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2016, 06:20 PM   #6
kizzie
Registered Users

she wrote her 2nd book first and the publisher said they wanted to know what happened so she wrote mocking bird and then later released the prequel
Old 21-02-2016, 02:16 AM   #7
Dude111

Very sad!!!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2016, 06:41 AM   #8
annieapple
Inactive

I love the book. Packed with social morals.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 06:40 AM   #9
evil edna

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Her one and only book was pushed by the mass media and the education system, so it was ALWAYS gonna be a "success" no matter how much it was obviously a blatant piece of propaganda.

Did Harper Lee even write TKAM? Or was it authored by a committee? To shift public attitudes towards race?

Why did she never write again? After a roaring worldwide success, wouldn't that inspire most authors to write many more?

The video of her with Obama looked flaky. As if we weren't to study her too closely. Was she played by an actress? A much younger woman?

In those intervening 55 years between publishing TKAM and her "death", where are all the TV interviews?
evil edna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 10:51 AM   #10
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
Did Harper Lee even write TKAM? Or was it authored by a committee? To shift public attitudes towards race?

Why did she never write again? After a roaring worldwide success, wouldn't that inspire most authors to write many more?

The video of her with Obama looked flaky. As if we weren't to study her too closely. Was she played by an actress? A much younger woman?

In those intervening 55 years between publishing TKAM and her "death", where are all the TV interviews?
I didn't for one moment her death was faked....but on briefly disturbing the reports from 2015 where red flags are immediately apparent, one does wonder what on earth did go on.... it just reads like the usual BS cover-up story.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/201...ript-discovery

For what is a pretty slim wiki biography even prior to the "emerging" of the lost prequel, there has been much bun fighting over it through the years, another red flag in itself.

Last edited by felixfelix; 23-02-2016 at 10:52 AM. Reason: spell
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote