Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 05-02-2016, 11:41 AM   #201
jake_ball

This is the way that I see that original Icke and Wogan interview - Wogan said "they are laughing at you", and he said it with such a calm and almost sympathetic demeanour, but those words themselves were quite vicious.

But WERE the audience ACTUALLY laughing at David Icke ? Some maybe I dont know. I can only speak for myself, and I would say that I was laughing (a little) because prior to the interview the MSM had built up the coming Wogan/Icke event in such a way, that we already thought that we knew the story, and whilst watching it I was very intrigued by watching David Icke and wondering "what is he going to say", and I thought "COULD he be the new Jesus (lol)" - I didnt actually think that he WAS the new Jesus, but it made me think what would happen if the new Jesus DID return.

And I think that if that DID happen (Jesus returning), I would watch him getting interviewed on the Wogan show and I would laugh, BUT NOT AT HIM, but instead I would be laughing because of the situation (those few minutes of intrigue) would be so incredible. I dont think that I was laughing at David Icke that day. But Wogan told us all (and told David Icke) that we WERE laughing at him.And I think he was wrong to do that.

Having said all that, maybe the sheeple would have still laughed at David Icke if he was to walk into a pub (even if the Wogan thing had not have happened) cos the MSM had already tried to make David Icke a laughing stock. But I suspect that if the Wogan thing had not have happened, then David and his family would have not gone through such a nightmare.

Anyway, it's now water under the bridge, and WE have benefitted from that event. So thanks Terry, and David Icke.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 05-02-2016 at 11:48 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:14 PM   #202
monklink

Lightbulb deep influence

Most people subconsciously associate a deep voice (roar or call) with a larger animal (greater threat). Therefore they are more likely to take notice and allow a deeper voice to influence them. This is why they always have that bloke with the ridiculously deep voice in film trailers advertising forthcoming features. This is why they had "Our Graham" with his "Reminders" (how to vote) on Blind Date and they have a Tom Baker / Brian Blessed type on X Factor.

Anyway, the BBC are pioneers of this. They always have deep voiced presenters and apply further bass enhancement. This is why when the white van man has some radio commentary on loud, you can hear a Charlie Brown style "Waaaa Waaa Waaa Waaaaaaa" right up the road (even through walls and double glazing). Try recording a bit of the News and then record someone else reading the same script. Get the person with the deepest voice you know to do it.

Once you've realised it becomes a bit of a joke.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 01:54 PM   #203
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
This is the way that I see that original Icke and Wogan interview - Wogan said "they are laughing at you", and he said it with such a calm and almost sympathetic demeanour, but those words themselves were quite vicious.

But WERE the audience ACTUALLY laughing at David Icke ? Some maybe I dont know. I can only speak for myself, and I would say that I was laughing (a little) because prior to the interview the MSM had built up the coming Wogan/Icke event in such a way, that we already thought that we knew the story, and whilst watching it I was very intrigued by watching David Icke and wondering "what is he going to say", and I thought "COULD he be the new Jesus (lol)" - I didnt actually think that he WAS the new Jesus, but it made me think what would happen if the new Jesus DID return.

And I think that if that DID happen (Jesus returning), I would watch him getting interviewed on the Wogan show and I would laugh, BUT NOT AT HIM, but instead I would be laughing because of the situation (those few minutes of intrigue) would be so incredible. I dont think that I was laughing at David Icke that day. But Wogan told us all (and told David Icke) that we WERE laughing at him.And I think he was wrong to do that.

Having said all that, maybe the sheeple would have still laughed at David Icke if he was to walk into a pub (even if the Wogan thing had not have happened) cos the MSM had already tried to make David Icke a laughing stock. But I suspect that if the Wogan thing had not have happened, then David and his family would have not gone through such a nightmare.

Anyway, it's now water under the bridge, and WE have benefitted from that event. So thanks Terry, and David Icke.
Agreed,

Wogan & Big Brother Corp represent the authoratarian NLP faktrix that the zombies love so much & their fake idols, doesnt make Wogan a bad person to me hes just a typical twat nothing atall special about the bloke.
And the lower dimensionals down the pub would laugh at anyone out the box, this was obviousloy something new to Icke the TV presentor Football player celeb!!
Welcome to the real world Ickey!

I like the things Icke said in that interview & was well positive, he said a few silly things that kinda showed he was tripping his face off lol but I think most on here have been there & you gotta lose it to really find it.
Ive done much worse than Icke done in the past lmao.

And I laughed in that interview coz it was bizzaro comedy an dont think Wogan was taking the piss much atall.

I still dont get why he came back dressed in black, when he stated originally black was not postive I guess Icke just wasent going to be humiliated again.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 11:44 AM   #204
monklink

Lightbulb Euro Vision

In my last post I introduced the idea that many broadcasters/advertisers use subtleties like deep-voiced presenters as they are more influential on a subconscious level. This is really fear based, but they Gaslight by slipping elements of comfort and light entertainment in there.

Frequently there is a voting element in these light entertainment shows, this provides for some interaction and involvement, but is really a kind of training. The voting systems rarely exhibit the kind of transparency you'd need if you were serious about obtaining a genuine group preference, but hey they are just game shows, just a bit of fun.

The one that Sir T has a long association with was of course Eurovision. I often wondered why the likes of Britain, France and Germany continued to fund a competition they had no chance of winning? That is of course unless they wanted us all to be mildly Xenophobic and to think of Europeans as being, well, a bit "mentally ill".

Year after year the acts came and went, but the story was always the same. Firstly, the aggregating of the votes was tedious beyond belief (and presented as over-complex and difficult to comprehend). Secondly, those pesky Balkan countries always buddied up to vote for each other in a blatantly unfair, yet predictable way.
Quote:
"There's a definite Baltic bloc and a Balkan bloc and they've been joined in recent years by a Russian bloc," he said in 2007. "I've said it so many times it has become a cliché. We won the Cold War but we lost the Eurovision."
Of course the fact that the Tories have used exactly the same Gerrymandering trick all these years in the UK passes most by.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 02:38 PM   #205
elshaper
Inactive

Speaking from my current experience, I think it is possible to be grateful for the 'gift' but still hate the wrongdoer. I am grateful for all the adversary my enemy is throwing at me, to kill me silently and without trace, and through this experience, I am now able to see good in negative actions. For example, he froze me from taking any action, everything! Yet, it gave me a time to be standstill, what seems like an eternity gave me focus and clarity because of time. Still fuckin' hate the **** though and I'll send him to hell with no hesitation.

Last edited by elshaper; 06-02-2016 at 02:39 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 05:37 PM   #206
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2015 View Post
I always found there to be something very fake about Terry Wogan.
Like his death, perhaps? This obvious clue doesn't seem to have been touched on here, courtesy of the BBC, predictably...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35500739
A statement said the funeral would be a private service for the family.
"No further details will be released, and we ask that the family's wish for privacy is respected at this time," it added.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 06:00 PM   #207
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
his friend John McEntee said he became concerned about Sir Terry's deteriorating health in October, when he had to help the frail broadcaster on to the stage during a charity event.
February 1 2016
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rsed-end.html#

Can anyone pinpoint this event described?

[pulled out of Children in Need , giving 24 hours notice, on November 12]

November 2 2015 looking far from frail

source - http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...months-7281744
Old 08-02-2016, 04:36 PM   #208
nelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post
February 1 2016
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rsed-end.html#

Can anyone pinpoint this event described?

[pulled out of Children in Need , giving 24 hours notice, on November 12]

November 2 2015 looking far from frail

source - http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...months-7281744
Sorry mate, you have to give up your obsession that everything is faked.

I ain't the best of posters, but you just make us all look like a load of lunatics with your everything is staged stance.
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 08:20 PM   #209
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo View Post
Sorry mate, you have to give up your obsession that everything is faked.

I ain't the best of posters.
Agreed. If you have time to spare perhaps you can dig up national treasure Terry's charity event in October, perhaps with a few frail looking photos of him?
Old 09-02-2016, 06:08 AM   #210
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Agreed. If you have time to spare perhaps you can dig up national treasure Terry's charity event in October, perhaps with a few frail looking photos of him?

A photo is but a moment in time.. Anyone can buck up for a photo.. You dont know how he sounded how he felt or walked when the camera was off.

You do more harm on this forum than the trolls or shills..
Why the hell would TW fake his death?
Old 09-02-2016, 06:24 AM   #211
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
A photo is but a moment in time.. Anyone can buck up for a photo.. You dont know how he sounded how he felt or walked when the camera was off.

Maybe he just wants a good laugh at the hoax theories.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 06:46 AM   #212
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Maybe he just wants a good laugh at the hoax theories.

Maybe he had a bet of FF calling hoax..
Old 09-02-2016, 12:19 PM   #213
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post

Error, your death is faked for you, it's not a DIY job. Have you found out where and when the funeral is?
The answer to your question - who knows, perhaps people in the public eye don't want to grow old publicly.
Do you really get trolls and shills here? I'm fascinated.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:55 PM   #214
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Error, your death is faked for you, it's not a DIY job. Have you found out where and when the funeral is?
The answer to your question - who knows, perhaps people in the public eye don't want to grow old publicly.
He was still broadcasting pretty much up to the wire, and as Wikipedia confirms, he was no spring chicken. Not exactly the behaviour of a man who'd want to bow out in his old age.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 09:03 PM   #215
mister

I used to like wogan's tv chat show, maybe because it was live and on five days a week,
I kind of miss the old fashioned chat show with the likes of Parkinson
Michael Aspel and Wogan, there chat shows were more like interviews
Unlike the current chat show hosts, like graham norton and Jonathan Ross
Which are more about getting a cheap laugh, more like comedy shows.

I remember the likes of Oliver reed and George best causing mayhem
Back then for the chat show hosts by turning up totally pissed for live interviews,
Anyone remember a show called after dark, a serious late night live debate show
On channel 4, it went on for hours and one night Oliver reed was on it and was Totally pissed,
It was one of the funniest things I ever saw

Last edited by mister; 09-02-2016 at 09:42 PM.
mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 09:47 PM   #216
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Too late, Wogan was already 77.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 01:24 AM   #217
evil edna

Quote:
Maybe there's a retirement home on Mustique for Aunty's Musty Old Farts. All incoming flights are vetted for paparazzi, spooks and snoopers. Perfect place to snuff it at leisure. Ultimate discretion. With the bill footed by the licence-payer. Perfick.

Seems quite possible that perps like Wogan would prefer to curl up and die in privacy; mindful that they have a terminal illness. Why publicly play out the agonies of death, when you can stage your own demise, and "die" some while earlier than you actually do?! Bit of perverted fun, too, watching the public outpouring of grief for yourself!

That was probably the same M.O. for Abraham Lincoln and his faked assassination. Ol' Abe was in the final throes, so it's said, of "multiple mucosal neuroma syndrome" [a form of cancer]. Much better to go out in a blaze of gunfire, at the hands of actor "John Wilkes Booth". And for historical posterity, given an official send-off as a great American hero. The alternative? To be documented as you waste painfully away, while criticised for running for office in the first place, when knowingly so sick.

http://mileswmathis.com/lincoln.pdf
evil edna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 08:44 AM   #218
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
Maybe there's a retirement home on Mustique for Aunty's Musty Old Farts. All incoming flights are vetted for paparazzi, spooks and snoopers. Perfect place to snuff it at leisure. Ultimate discretion. With the bill footed by the licence-payer. Perfick.

Seems quite possible that perps like Wogan would prefer to curl up and die in privacy; mindful that they have a terminal illness. Why publicly play out the agonies of death, when you can stage your own demise, and "die" some while earlier than you actually do?! Bit of perverted fun, too, watching the public outpouring of grief for yourself!

That was probably the same M.O. for Abraham Lincoln and his faked assassination. Ol' Abe was in the final throes, so it's said, of "multiple mucosal neuroma syndrome" [a form of cancer]. Much better to go out in a blaze of gunfire, at the hands of actor "John Wilkes Booth". And for historical posterity, given an official send-off as a great American hero. The alternative? To be documented as you waste painfully away, while criticised for running for office in the first place, when knowingly so sick.

http://mileswmathis.com/lincoln.pdf
They probably found a copy of "Catcher in the Rye" in JWB's house.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 12:42 PM   #219
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Too late, Wogan was already 77.
He thought he was fit enough to do a Children in Need marathon just over 24 hours beforehand, allegedly. That's a "young" thing to do.

or, the sudden departure and mysteriously private funeral could be a cover for "Ye Olde One-way Trip to Zurich". Who knows?

Last edited by felixfelix; 10-02-2016 at 12:45 PM.