Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 27-05-2014, 10:52 PM   #81
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
Why on earth would LGBT people support a party who did not support the right for gays to marry?
Perhaps because they understand the difference between 'politics' and 'personal life'.

And perhaps they have the humility to not consider their own sexuality to be the most important topic in the world.

I wish you could get your head round it.

Last edited by truthspoon; 27-05-2014 at 10:54 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 10:59 PM   #82
grannie27

Quote:
Why on earth would LGBT people support a party who did not support the right for gays to marry?
I know many Gays ,NONE of them want to marry ,they are very happy with the legal partnership law ...
The church clearly is opposed to gay marriage ,why on earth would they want to marry in a church ,that would be hypocritical ...
Farage is not against Gay Marriage ,he is against forcing Churches to hold Gay weddings ..
and the very smart LGBT UKIP members understand the difference ,unlike you .

On the day gay marriage became legal most gays got married in public spaces not churches ...I saw dozens of beautiful pictures of happy couples ,but not one in a church.
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 11:00 PM   #83
grandmasterp
Banned

Gays are causing floods now?
It is pissing it down here.
Biker!
Stop it!

grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 11:19 PM   #84
bendoon

Quote:
Maybe some of them have a sense of prority and would rather support UKIP than Labour who have killed a million people in Iraq and Afghanistan on the basis of a pack of lies or the Tories who lied us into the EU superstate and have been protecting paedophiles for at least 40 years.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 28-05-2014 at 12:03 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 11:22 PM   #85
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
I wondered about that but there is a precedent - the eire citizens were allowed to travel freely to the uk and even work here - no passport showing. so i would hope the same rule would apply should the worst case scenario come to be reality.
Who are these 'eire citizens' you talk about?

Were you born in the 1920's?
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 11:36 PM   #86
georgesmiley

oops sorry sean

from your question i guess the correct word would be Irish.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 12:02 AM   #87
grannie27

Quote:
Earlier this week Lee Jasper, a race relations activist and senior Respect party member, branded the candidates "useful idiots" and several at the Farage rally were heckled as fakes by anti-Ukip activists.

Steven Woolfe, a Ukip candidate for the European parliament whose grandparents were black, Irish, English and Jewish, was one of those heckled. With tears in his eyes he responded from his own personal history, saying that a fake was not a five-year-old child telling his mother that he had been "called a nigger all day". "It was upsetting to be called a fake and racist," he said. "Sadly, on Twitter and Facebook such nasty claims still persist."

Nnorom and Lyken were among a group of ethnic minority Ukip candidates to sign a letter last week complaining many had "suffered the humiliation of being called 'Uncle Toms' or apologists for a racist party".

They wrote: "We demand opponents no longer engage in physical or verbal abuse and support Ukip in fighting to rid politics of racism, discrimination and sectarianism."
Old 28-05-2014, 12:05 AM   #88
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Perhaps because they understand the difference between 'politics' and 'personal life'.

And perhaps they have the humility to not consider their own sexuality to be the most important topic in the world.

I wish you could get your head round it.
i'm looking at their wider policies, higher taxation, limited freedoms, limited equality - that they are not standing on, the only policy that they are standing on, the ones that people see as a core political stance is immigration.

And people are voting them in on the strength of that stance when the entire arena has been manipulated by current gvt policy and media hype - to augment a challenge and de-fragment the vote (yet again) in order that the current political ethos can remain in power via proxy and lend a lean toward further / higher taxation and create further division that will lead to unquestioned limitation of rights and pribveleges via stealth.

If you can not see that, then i feel so sorry for you.

Hitler was voted in on what were perceived to be essential political policies, and we all know what followed - a total draconian take over of a basic nationalist / racist and homophobic state position - that is coming if we don't start recognising what ukip is about and stop fannying about believing in a fucking fairy tale ending that they are promising with their position of leaving the EU and tighter restraint on immigration.

UKIP aren't about equality or fair taxation - they are essentially far right politic pushing far right political ethos that the other parties are too afraid to push.

UKIP are a haven for anti-immigration, racist and homophobic bigots, massively supported by funds from homophobic anti-women, pro-right limiation donators.

And while you come from a position as a none UK resident EP (i believe that you don't live in the uk?) - your stance is simply one of observer, why on earth does uk poltics bother you?

we have massive far right gains in France who voted the National Front in, in Germany whose Merkel coalition strongly support a predominantly white Europe, in Greece who support the Golden Dawn and in the UK with UKIP. Russia are moving into an ever more overt far right possition.

Cant any of you guys see what is fucking happening here?

Because i, and many other free thinkers can - and your continued labeling of me as short sighted or whatever isn't actually addressing the facts of what ukip stand for.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 12:21 AM   #89
grannie27

Quote:
i'm looking at their wider policies, higher taxation, limited freedoms, limited equality - that they are not standing on, the only policy that they are standing on, the ones that people see as a core political stance is immigration.

And people are voting them in on the strength of that stance when the entire arena has been manipulated by current gvt policy and media hype - to augment a challenge and de-fragment the vote (yet again) in order that the current political ethos can remain in power via proxy and lend a lean toward further / higher taxation and create further division that will lead to unquestioned limitation of rights and pribveleges via stealth.

If you can not see that, then i feel so sorry for you.

Hitler was voted in on what were perceived to be essential political policies, and we all know what followed - a total draconian take over of a basic nationalist / racist and homophobic state position - that is coming if we don't start recognising what ukip is about and stop fannying about believing in a fucking fairy tale ending that they are promising with their position of leaving the EU and tighter restraint on immigration.

UKIP aren't about equality or fair taxation - they are essentially far right politic pushing far right political ethos that the other parties are too afraid to push.

UKIP are a haven for anti-immigration, racist and homophobic bigots, massively supported by funds from homophobic anti-women, pro-right limiation donators.

And while you come from a position as a none UK resident EP (i believe that you don't live in the uk?) - your stance is simply one of observer, why on earth does uk poltics bother you?

we have massive far right gains in France who voted the National Front in, in Germany whose Merkel coalition strongly support a predominantly white Europe, in Greece who support the Golden Dawn and in the UK with UKIP. Russia are moving into an ever more overt far right possition.

Cant any of you guys see what is fucking happening here?

Because i, and many other free thinkers can - and your continued labeling of me as short sighted or whatever isn't actually addressing the facts of what ukip stand for.
Quote:
Just because you think it ,does not make it true ....and NONE of the above is true ...
How can they be Homophobic with a LGBT group??
How can they be Racist with so many ethnic minority members??
How can they be Anti women with so many female candidates running for them ?
like some others on here you are bordering on MSM hysteria repeats ...

and when they release their 2015 Election Manifesto ,feel free to tear it apart ...untill then stop listening to the leftie lettuce knitters.
Old 28-05-2014, 12:28 AM   #90
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Just because you think it ,does not make it true ....and NONE of the above is true ...
How can they be Homophobic with a LGBT group??
How can they be Racist with so many ethnic minority members??
How can they be Anti women with so many female candidates running for them ?
like some others on here you are bordering on MSM hysteria repeats ...

and when they release their 2015 Election Manifesto ,feel free to tear it apart ...untill then stop listening to the leftie lettuce knitters.
i'm not listening to anyone, but i am paying attention to what UKIP and it's members are saying.

And yes, i am looking forward to their manifesto - but like all parties, who has ever stuck to a manifesto?

UKIP is for far right politic - and woe betide the uk if they find their way into uk gvt.
Old 28-05-2014, 12:32 AM   #91
grannie27

Quote:
i'm not listening to anyone, but i am paying attention to what UKIP and it's members are saying.

And yes, i am looking forward to their manifesto - but like all parties, who has ever stuck to a manifesto?

UKIP is for far right politic - and woe betide the uk if they find their way into uk gvt.
You do understand some of the members have been planted in by the other parties to say outrages things to discredit UKIP...
thats the game going on ,just like the voter fraud all over the UK.

The Paedo Parties are runnning scared ....
I dont think UKIP have made any claim to be a left leaning Party ...so saying they are to the right is not an insult its a fact .
Old 28-05-2014, 12:35 AM   #92
john white

Its nice of a forum advisor to denounce me by inference as a
Quote:
anti-immigration, racist and homophobic bigots
Would you like to talk about this?

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 12:46 AM   #93
georgesmiley

i have always been uncomfortable with mods, advisors on this forum jumping in with their POV

it seems wierd to me

once someone becomes an official here - they should not have posting rights

quid pro quo

after all they are the authority figures

Last edited by georgesmiley; 28-05-2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: sclepping
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 08:11 AM   #94
boots
Banned

Quote:
You do understand some of the members have been planted in by the other parties to say outrages things to discredit UKIP...

I dont think UKIP have made any claim to be a left leaning Party ...so saying they are to the right is not an insult its a fact .

Pure conjecture, how would you know that the ukip wasn't a set up in the first place, these elites are much smarter than you think they are.

They haven't released a manifesto?

If this is true, then anyone who put''s their faith in them needs to wake up.

`
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2014, 08:33 AM   #95
boots
Banned

Quote:
i have always been uncomfortable with mods, advisors on this forum jumping in with their POV

it seems wierd to me

quid pro quo

I've always been sus of poster's who come on the David Icke forum and haven't anything to say in regards to DI POV.

Then posts 90% on issues in the far right authoritarian view.
Old 28-05-2014, 08:36 AM   #96
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Its nice of a forum advisor to denounce me by inference as a

Would you like to talk about this?
I thought you were smarter than that John, can't you see that all political parties are controlled in some form.

The EU is a done deal, the UK WILL become apart of the EU.
Old 28-05-2014, 09:09 AM   #97
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:

it seems wierd to me

quid pro quo

This is trully shocking - that you suggest that i as a member of a forum shouldn't have an opinion on UK poltics?

Wow - just wow.

And that opinion that you just gave here, far right opinion that silences any dissidence, and actually goes totally against what the David Icke forum stands for and freedom of speech is valid how, exactly?

If you don't like what i post then discuss your position, as i have done - but please don't try and silence me with such a pathetic rhetoric.

i am not posting here as an advisor, but as a member - which is my right. Would you curtail my rights just because you don't agree with them? Are you a ukiop supporter by any chance?
Old 28-05-2014, 09:11 AM   #98
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:

i think that it is quite the opposite, granny.

UKIP has become a refugee for polotic that the other parties are afraid to address, that it has lgbt and black members does not escape the fact that some of it's members have taken a directly opposing view to lgbt rights and made racial remarks.

Stop with the spin and answer those points eh?
Old 28-05-2014, 09:15 AM   #99
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Pure conjecture, how would you know that the ukip wasn't a set up in the first place, these elites are much smarter than you think they are.

They haven't released a manifesto?

If this is true, then anyone who put''s their faith in them needs to wake up.

`
this is exactly it boots....

UKIP are delivering polotic that everyone else is afraid to do - they have spoken about higher taxation, about charging people to visit their GP, curtailing freedoms and rights...

And yes the very fact that people have voted for them when they have not released a manifesto, on the value of their 'get out of Europe' trump card is very fucking scary.

For the record, i agree that we should get out of Europe - or at least that that should be taken to public vote.
Old 28-05-2014, 09:22 AM   #100
serpentine

Quote:
...And yes the very fact that people have voted for them when they have not released a manifesto, on the value of their 'get out of Europe' trump card is very fucking scary.

As scary as committing murder on an industrial scale but disguising it as 'regime change'?
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote