Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2012, 06:58 AM   #21
1ndividua1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
If you are quesioning my intelligence.
Not at all. Just the veracity of your claims.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 06:58 AM   #22
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpes9qWMj4

Quetzalcoatl was what? A reptile.

The phaeroes of Egypt adorned their hats with what? A snake.

The Chinese worship what? The dragon.

The Adam and eve story involves what? A talking, walking, serpent.

In Revelation, the devil is described as what? Dragon, Serpent.


I could post many more videos of shapeshifting and talk about many more examples of Reptile worship and certain religions adversity towards reptiles if you'd like.
As for the Adam and eve story the serpant going back to ancient hebrew was a symbol meaning evil called 'Nachash'. Symbols where used in those days by the commoners instead of words as most commoners could not read nor write so they used symbology. The symbol was saying something evil walked into messopotamia, does not mean it was a talking serpant. Was probably enki
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #23
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
You obviously have never studied chinese culture. Research the legend of the five dragon brothers.
Never mind me researching. Tell me about it like i tell you about my findings or dont tell me at-all...
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:03 AM   #24
supermuble
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 33
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Obama recently went on "The View" and said "We still have a reptilian brain." Now why the hell would the president say something so ridiculous as that, totally out of context, in a show that is mostly watched by females? Why would he say it on TV at all? How does that comment serve Obama?

Why does the hotel in my city show a metal engraving of a snake eating a small Human baby, directly hung above the main elevator?

Why is Human DNA represented by 2 snakes twisted together?

Why is the sign for Medicine 2 snakes twisted together?

Why does the U.S. flag "Don't Tread on Me" have a rattle snake on it?

Why is it not concievable that Humans contain reptilian genetics: we have a reptilian brain which is identical to reptiles. We must contain "some" reptilian genetics. Would it not be possible for a certain family to have more reptilian genetics than others? Would it not be possible for this family to have special physical and mental powers due to their genetics?

As ridiculous as it all sounds, the evidence does indeed point to the possibility of this being true. That today's Humans are a reptilian society, led by people with a larger percentage of reptilian genetics.
__________________
Staying positive and feeling happy with all we have, even though the entire thing is a fraud.
http://www.ritalie.com

Last edited by supermuble; 22-01-2012 at 07:04 AM.
supermuble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:04 AM   #25
abrett44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 667
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
Could be lying, or even deluded


Way too easy to manipulate with software


Just because someone writes somethting in a book doesn't make it true.


There are another three possibilities. 1. You are intentionally practising deceit, 2. You are genuine in your claims, but are mistaken as to what you actually saw, 3. You are desperate to see this stuff, so you delude yourself into seeing this stuff


I can't see how anyone can uphold an intelligent conversation about there being reptiles masquerading as real people.
Ah, accusing hallucinations is very common. Isn't that what they told everyone who saw UFO's back in the day? Don't UFO's break the common laws of physics due to their speed capabilities and the ability they have to change direction based on their size? They must, according to the laws of physics that I was taught in school. If they do, doesn't that mean that the laws of physics being taught must be incorrect? If they are incorrect, doesn't that mean that other things that would normally be considered impossible are not necessarily impossible? Just food for thought.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:07 AM   #26
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
Obama recently went on "The View" and said "We still have a reptilian brain." Now why the hell would the president say something so ridiculous as that, totally out of context, in a show that is mostly watched by females? Why would he say it on TV at all? How does that comment serve Obama?

Why does the hotel in my city show a metal engraving of a snake eating a small baby Human child, directly hung above the main elevator?

Why is Human DNA represented by 2 snakes twisted together?

Why is the sign for Medicine 2 snakes twisted together?

Why does the U.S. flag "Don't Tread on Me" have a rattle snake on it?

Why is it not concievable that Humans contain reptilian genetics: we have a reptilian brain which is identical to reptiles. We must contain "some" reptilian genetics. Would it not be possible for a certain family to have more reptilian genetics than others? Would it not be possible for this family to have special physical and mental powers due to their genetics?

As ridiculous as it all sounds, the evidence does indeed point to the possibility of this being true. That today's Humans are a reptilian society, led by people with a larger percentage of reptilian genetics.
We do contain reptilian genetics. Nobody is saying we dont and i think most educated people know we have a reptilian brain.

Also two snakes entwined is the essential dna symbol for life called 'YAH'.

But all this does not mean there is actually green shape-shifting reptilians.
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #27
abrett44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 667
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
Obama recently went on "The View" and said "We still have a reptilian brain." Now why the hell would the president say something so ridiculous as that, totally out of context, in a show that is mostly watched by females? Why would he say it on TV at all? How does that comment serve Obama?

Why does the hotel in my city show a metal engraving of a snake eating a small Human baby, directly hung above the main elevator?

Why is Human DNA represented by 2 snakes twisted together?

Why is the sign for Medicine 2 snakes twisted together?

Why does the U.S. flag "Don't Tread on Me" have a rattle snake on it?

Why is it not concievable that Humans contain reptilian genetics: we have a reptilian brain which is identical to reptiles. We must contain "some" reptilian genetics. Would it not be possible for a certain family to have more reptilian genetics than others? Would it not be possible for this family to have special physical and mental powers due to their genetics?

As ridiculous as it all sounds, the evidence does indeed point to the possibility of this being true. That today's Humans are a reptilian society, led by people with a larger percentage of reptilian genetics.
Good post man. I guess I could mention that the man who I saw get snake eyes' father is supposedly a 32nd degree mason. At least that is what I was told by the son of the man who I saw, who I used to be good friends with (the son, who's grandfather was supposedly the mason, just to clear that up) until he stole about 20,000 dollars worth of electronics and jewelry from my house.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:13 AM   #28
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Just a second. The only statement that has been made is back there on the first page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by onee View Post
There are no reptialians. No need to worry.
No poster has claimed to have proof of reptilians, simply that there is an account as given in the OP.

If i'd posted 'there are reptilians, but no need to worry' - people would be clamoring over themselves asking for proof, yet the statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by onee View Post
There are no reptialians. No need to worry.
requires no proof because?

I can not prove to you that there are reptilians, and you can not prove to me there aren't.

So why with all the ego games?

And whether it is 'convenient' or not, is irrelevant.

Look at history, look at the documented accounts. Accept them or do not.

No one has to prove anything - the evidence given to us by every single ancient culture on earth offers you proof, but even with that, no one can make you believe. No one wants to change your mind - your mind is yours to change if you allow

Only a thousand or so years ago people believed the Earth was flat, now we believe that the earth is round. But i can not prove to you that it is round. i can't prove to you that the world actually exists and that it isn't a hologram. Reality might be an AI construct. Can you prove if it is or if it isn't?

What do you want to believe? Because pretty much every reality construct can be countered with another that challenges it. And so on and so on, blah blah blah.

It's a waist of energy.

Last edited by merlincove; 22-01-2012 at 07:15 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:17 AM   #29
abrett44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 667
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Never mind me researching. Tell me about it like i tell you about my findings or dont tell me at-all...
I apologize. I was incorrect about that story, it actually has nothing to do with dragons.

But your claim about the Dragon being just one of the signs in the Zodiac does not explain why it was singled out, and why the Dragon is the main character in all chinese festivals and rituals.

Also, 2012, which is the end of the Mayan long count calendar, not that I am drawing any conclusions from that, just so happens to be the year of the Dragon. We will see if anything special happens in 2012, and see if there is possibly any connection in that.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:22 AM   #30
abrett44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 667
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

This is a cartoon based off of the Ramayana, which is the most important Epic in the hindu religion.

This is a cartoon so obviously it is very unrealistic but the core beliefs of shapeshifting and UFO's are there.

What are the bad guys represented as? Shapeshifters.

Flying chariot? UFO possibly?

abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:25 AM   #31
onee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 711
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
It is nice to see you passing your POV off as fact

Can you actually prove irrevocably that there are no reptilians?

Until you encounter one (and i certainly hope you never do) you can not know with any measure of absolute whether they exist or do not.

Your point of view is simply that your own POV: - the only assertion is that of your own reality and nothing more.

Many people have encountered reptilian beings, some of them have written books about it.

Please don't try and pass your own point of perception off as fact while offering little else as evidence
How could I possibly prove it. I cant prove that the there is not fairies on the moon, doesnt mean there is.
onee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:26 AM   #32
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
I apologize. I was incorrect about that story, it actually has nothing to do with dragons.

But your claim about the Dragon being just one of the signs in the Zodiac does not explain why it was singled out, and why the Dragon is the main character in all chinese festivals and rituals.

Also, 2012, which is the end of the Mayan long count calendar, not that I am drawing any conclusions from that, just so happens to be the year of the Dragon. We will see if anything special happens in 2012, and see if there is possibly any connection in that.
The Chee Kung Tong know why

No seriously now...Im not pulling your leg here ok...Its to do with dinosaurs not shapeshifters...You see what is unique about Lizards is that they never stop growing until they die, but unfortunately our planet since the waters burst from our upper atmosphere no longer supports giantism and long livety so therefor lizards do not get the chance to grow into dinosaurs. But if they lived long enough they would. This is the secrets of the Chee kung tong or chee kong tong...So it is to do with reptiles but not to do with shapeshifters
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 22-01-2012 at 07:28 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:32 AM   #33
1ndividua1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
Obama recently went on "The View" and said "We still have a reptilian brain." Now why the hell would the president say something so ridiculous as that, totally out of context, in a show that is mostly watched by females? Why would he say it on TV at all? How does that comment serve Obama?
Because it is true and involves 'Evolution'. Not because there are reptiles running around the place in human skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
Why does the hotel in my city show a metal engraving of a snake eating a small Human baby, directly hung above the main elevator?
No idea. Possibly a billion reasons, one of them being it's evidence that reptiles are walking among us dressed up in human skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
Why is Human DNA represented by 2 snakes twisted together?
Possible because the double helix resembles a snake. It also resembles two pieces of string. But snakes look cooler.


Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
Why is the sign for Medicine 2 snakes twisted together?
It's called the 'caduceus'.

And is mistakenly used as a symbol of medicine and/or medical practice because of widespread confusion with the traditional medical symbol, the rod of Asclepius, which has only a single snake and no wings. It's actually to do with Hermes, messenger of the gods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
Why does the U.S. flag "Don't Tread on Me" have a rattle snake on it?
American unity

Benjamin Franklin is famous for his sense of humor. In 1751, he wrote a satirical commentary in his Pennsylvania Gazette suggesting that as a way to thank the Brits for their policy of sending convicted felons to America, American colonists should send rattlesnakes to England.

Three years later, in 1754, he used a snake to illustrate another point. This time not so humorous.

Franklin sketched, carved, and published the first known political cartoon in an American newspaper. It was the image of a snake cut into eight sections. The sections represented the individual colonies and the curves of the snake suggested the coastline. New England was combined into one section as the head of the snake. South Carolina was at the tail. Beneath the snake were the ominous words "Join, or Die."

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
Why is it not concievable that Humans contain reptilian genetics: we have a reptilian brain which is identical to reptiles.
It is not identical. If it were, there'd be nearly 7 billion reptiles making a right mess of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
We must contain "some" reptilian genetics.
EDIT: Maybe we do. Evolution suggests we crawled out of the primordial soup. Fine. But there's a massive jump to claims of world reptillian dominance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
Would it not be possible for a certain family to have more reptilian genetics than others?
Possible in science fiction. We are homo sapiens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
Would it not be possible for this family to have special physical and mental powers due to their genetics?
Even if this were true, and I think not, why would having a reptile gene give us supernatural powers? That's a massive non sequitar. It doesn't follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
As ridiculous as it all sounds, the evidence does indeed point to the possibility of this being true. That today's Humans are a reptilian society, led by people with a larger percentage of reptilian genetics.
Flags, old symbols, Obama saying the word reptiles etc, is not evidence. No matter how loudly one chooses to shout it from the rooftops.

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 22-01-2012 at 07:50 AM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:34 AM   #34
1ndividua1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
Ah, accusing hallucinations is very common.
I wonder why. But it is only one option, I noted others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
Isn't that what they told everyone who saw UFO's back in the day? Don't UFO's break the common laws of physics due to their speed capabilities and the ability they have to change direction based on their size? They must, according to the laws of physics that I was taught in school. If they do, doesn't that mean that the laws of physics being taught must be incorrect? If they are incorrect, doesn't that mean that other things that would normally be considered impossible are not necessarily impossible? Just food for thought.
Here's more, even if Aliens exist, that doesn't mean reptiles rule us.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:38 AM   #35
abrett44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 667
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
Correct. But when you come over and start making claims about things that you cannot provide evidence for - don't expect folk to belive, understand, or smile beatifically at you. Unless of course you can provide evidence.


That's convenient.


There is no proof. Burden or not. If there is, why don't you just show me and this debate can be ended. I don't mind being shown to be wrong, far from it.
For myself, it is not a matter of proof. In reality, very few things can be proven absolutely. No, it is a matter of weighing the evidence and coming to a logical conclusion based on that evidence. The conclusion that I have come to is that shapeshifting is real.

Again, I have seen it so there is absolutely nothing that anyone can do to convince me that I am wrong about this. I also know that there is nothing I can do to convince anyone else that I did not hallucinate or that I am not lying about it. All we can do is come to our own conclusions based on our own knowledge and experience. My conclusion just so happens to be different than yours, and that's not a problem to me. Although, many people in the world have a big problem with my beliefs.

In the world we live in today, we truly are our own thought police. Better not think differently than the masses or you will be ridiculed and hated by some.

Or possibly stoned to death, depending on where your from lol.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:42 AM   #36
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post

I have seen it
where you on drugs? tripping?

and yes you can say NO and lie to me but your only lying to yourself if you lie.

I suspect 90% of witnesses that say they saw shapeshifting forget to mention the fact they where tripping and some mind altering drugs DO bring on states where one will see someone shapeshift. MDA
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:44 AM   #37
1ndividua1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
I can not prove to you that there are reptilians, and you can not prove to me there aren't.
There is a small mouse called Spartacus who lives in the moon and he controls the human race through dreams.

I've read stuff, seen stuff, and the documetnation is everywhere.

Now prove to me this is not true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
And whether it is 'convenient' or not, is irrelevant.
Not when it comes to claims of reptillian overlords making us jump through hoops it's not. Quite the opposite. You cannot just hide behind an unsubstantiated claim of such incredible concepts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Look at history, look at the documented accounts. Accept them or do not.
Have. Don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
No one has to prove anything
Once again, yes you do have to prove the claims you make. You are the ones making the incredulous claims, so I would like you to back up your claims with evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Only a thousand or so years ago people believed the Earth was flat
It was a few hundred years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
now we believe that the earth is round. But i can not prove to you that it is round. i can't prove to you that the world actually exists and that it isn't a hologram. Reality might be an AI construct. Can you prove if it is or if it isn't?
No. But based on the scientific data amassed over the centuries, and my own scientific experiments, I can safely say the world ain't flat, and reptiles don't rule us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
What do you want to believe?
It's not a case, never has been, nor should it ever be a case of 'what do I wan't to believe'. Truth is truth whether we want to believe it or not.

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 22-01-2012 at 07:52 AM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:54 AM   #38
abrett44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 667
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
where you on drugs? tripping?

and yes you can say NO and lie to me but your only lying to yourself if you lie.

I suspect 90% of witnesses that say they saw shapeshifting forget to mention the fact they where tripping and some mind altering drugs DO bring on states where one will see someone shapeshift. MDA
No I was actually in a very heated argument with the man at the time. Completely sober. I went to their house because my ex gf got prego and her bf left her. Her mom had left her, she never had a dad, and she was making some very suicidal comments on facebook. I went to the house to see if his son was home so I could get her number. He answered the door but did not open it, and was being very rude, telling me how I ruined his sons life and stuff (his son stole thousands of dollars worth of stuff from my house.) He ended up opening the door and telling me a bunch of bullcrap and we ended up screaming at eachother for a while, then all of a sudden he got very calm, and I was about 8 inches from his face, and his eyes clearly changed to slits. At this point, he slammed the door in my face and wouldn't come back out.

If you choose to believe I'm lying, that's fine. You don't know me and so for all you know I'm a pathological liar trying to have a good time on the internet, but anyone who knows me knows that I'm not. I have told very few lies in my life, and most of them were to my mother about things that I did in highschool and college lol.

His son has since dropped off the face of the earth from what I can tell, to avoid going to prison I assume. No one has heard from him in at least two months. He would have gone to prison because he was already on parole for falsifying a police report when he stole from me. He also stole from a friend of mine before he left, and they caught him and beat the fuck out of him, making him give the stuff back. We got everything back except one ring because he sold the stuff at pawn shops and used his social security number.

Edit:
The only drugs I've ever used are Salvia (once when I was 17 or 18. I'm 20 atm), weed, which smoked pretty heavy in college although I was home for the weekend at this time and so I couldn't smoke anyways, and alcohol, which I only drink in small amounts at parties for the most part, although I've been known to get pretty shit housed occasionally. I've never done LSD, Shrooms, or any major hallucinogens, although the salvia trip was pretty intense. Also, I smoke cigarrettes.

Last edited by abrett44; 22-01-2012 at 08:14 AM.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:57 AM   #39
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
where you on drugs? tripping?

and yes you can say NO and lie to me but your only lying to yourself if you lie.

I suspect 90% of witnesses that say they saw shapeshifting forget to mention the fact they where tripping and some mind altering drugs DO bring on states where one will see someone shapeshift. MDA
I've seen people shapeshift on countless sober occasions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
For myself, it is not a matter of proof. In reality, very few things can be proven absolutely. No, it is a matter of weighing the evidence and coming to a logical conclusion based on that evidence. The conclusion that I have come to is that shapeshifting is real.

Again, I have seen it so there is absolutely nothing that anyone can do to convince me that I am wrong about this. I also know that there is nothing I can do to convince anyone else that I did not hallucinate or that I am not lying about it.
+1

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 22-01-2012 at 07:58 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #40
1ndividua1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,289
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Ghosts, Aliens, Reptile Rulers, Demons, Other Dimensions, etc.

What exciting times we live in.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
trollathon

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.