Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 22-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #201
madame_follette
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
300 something posts in 3 years would say I don't frequent here much.

I do enjoy a good debate as well, and it's difficult to debate when two people agree on the same thing.

I like to be challenged and to challenge others to think about what they are claiming to be true.
Fair enough.
madame_follette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #202
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Proof is truth and truth is universal, regardless of what we want to believe.

My excuse is usually the issue I have with the 'complete and utter lack of anything even remotely resembling credible evidence'.
What is truth? People discuss aspects of JFK's murder and offer a truth that is verifiable with video evidence, and yet another proponent offers another truth that is verifiable. NASA tell us that they put men on the moon, scientists tell us that it is impossible to traverse the space between the Earth and the moon in the conventional rockets that were used, people offer images that clearly show anomalies with the official story. The truth is they did go, the truth is they did not, the truth is they couldn't go. It's the same with china's expeditions into space, one truth can be defeated with another truth.

It is all about which truth you believe.

I collect meteorites as a hobby. One of my friends was selling meteorites at a show in London when he was approached by an American lady. On his stall he has a piece of lunar meteorite for sale, which attracted the ladies attention. She asked how he knows that the meteorite was from the moon, and he explained that the meteorite society have records of all meteorites found which have been classified, and they compare new finds with existing records. He explained further that the meteorite he was selling had been classified and found to exhibit similarities with the rocks which NASA collected from the lunar surface during their visits. She was visibly shocked at this and exclaimed 'You trying to tell me that NASA have been to the moon boy?' It turns out that this lady was from the American south - bible belt country, and in the area where she lives they do not teach that NASA went to the moon.

To her, truth is that man can not go to the moon and never has. To most other people truth is that man can do and has done. Truth to others is that they say they did but didn't.

Truth, what is it
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #203
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
What is truth? People discuss aspects of JFK's murder and offer a truth that is verifiable with video evidence, and yet another proponent offers another truth that is verifiable. NASA tell us that they put men on the moon, scientists tell us that it is impossible to traverse the space between the Earth and the moon in the conventional rockets that were used, people offer images that clearly show anomalies with the official story. The truth is they did go, the truth is they did not, the truth is they couldn't go. It's the same with china's expeditions into space, one truth can be defeated with another truth.

It is all about which truth you believe.

I collect meteorites as a hobby. One of my friends was selling meteorites at a show in London when he was approached by an American lady. On his stall he has a piece of lunar meteorite for sale, which attracted the ladies attention. She asked how he knows that the meteorite was from the moon, and he explained that the meteorite society have records of all meteorites found which have been classified, and they compare new finds with existing records. He explained further that the meteorite he was selling had been classified and found to exhibit similarities with the rocks which NASA collected from the lunar surface during their visits. She was visibly shocked at this and exclaimed 'You trying to tell me that NASA have been to the moon boy?' It turns out that this lady was from the American south - bible belt country, and in the area where she lives they do not teach that NASA went to the moon.

To her, truth is that man can not go to the moon and never has. To most other people truth is that man can do and has done. Truth to others is that they say they did but didn't.

Truth, what is it
Like I said, regardless of what we believe to be the truth, truth is truth regardless.

Take your old lady for example, she may believe I'm a reptile, but I'm not. She can bust a gut, break out in a sweat and go cross eyed believing I am. But it doesn't matter one iota what she believes. The truth is constant, it has not changed. I'm still not a reptile.

But the main issue I have, is not so much 'what is truth', but when folk use a lot of world salad to avoid coming out and saying 'I really do not have a shred of evidence, for what I claim to be real/truth, but I believe what I believe because I believe it'.

Getting all philosophical about the meaning of truth is a sure indication that someone is on very shaky ground.

Hey, if a person wants to believe that reptiles walk among us and for the most part, rule over us, let them. If they didn't, I'd have one less thing to debate.

But folk should not come out punching, making bold claims (I'm not saying anyone here has actually done that - but certain claims have been made), and then hide behind a smoke screen of misdirection when someone asks for evidence. We both know there isn't any. At least nothing credible at least.

Anyways, it's late, I'm done for a while. And that's the truth!

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 22-01-2012 at 11:24 PM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 11:50 PM   #204
supermuble

Quantum physics today concludes that there are no material objects, because the observations made in physics disproves any possibility of the world being solid. What this means is that DNA could be likened to a computer code. Certain genetic codes turn on certain physical expressions. If you adjust these codes, which can be done in an instant, then your body can change in an instant. The best proof of shape shifting is in healing and hypnosis. The body can change within seconds, with broken bones healing instantly, with diseases vanishing in minutes, or with people becoming invisible after an onlooker is hypnotized. These are small examples, but I feel that it gives good evidence to the "possibility" of shape shifting.

The story that comes to mind is the man who took LSD, and after a time, he was able to see some people shape shift into reptiles. For some reason the LSD changed the external environment. If a single clear drop of fluid, ingested, can make other people take on the appearance of reptiles, then it means the world is much less "physical" than we think it is. Our perceptions are obviously a programmed response by our Human/reptilian brain.
Old 23-01-2012, 03:32 AM   #205
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
theres no evidence to say there are reptilian shapeshifters.
That term annoys the hell outa me.There is no shapeshifting going. I noticed that David is starting to use the the term interdimensionals which is much more accurate.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #206
supermuble

For any person here interested in the subject of reptilians, you must listen to Stewart Swerdlow. He offers incredible logic to support his statements.

Old 23-01-2012, 05:41 AM   #207
abrett44

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermuble View Post
Quantum physics today concludes that there are no material objects, because the observations made in physics disproves any possibility of the world being solid. What this means is that DNA could be likened to a computer code. Certain genetic codes turn on certain physical expressions. If you adjust these codes, which can be done in an instant, then your body can change in an instant. The best proof of shape shifting is in healing and hypnosis. The body can change within seconds, with broken bones healing instantly, with diseases vanishing in minutes, or with people becoming invisible after an onlooker is hypnotized. These are small examples, but I feel that it gives good evidence to the "possibility" of shape shifting.

The story that comes to mind is the man who took LSD, and after a time, he was able to see some people shape shift into reptiles. For some reason the LSD changed the external environment. If a single clear drop of fluid, ingested, can make other people take on the appearance of reptiles, then it means the world is much less "physical" than we think it is. Our perceptions are obviously a programmed response by our Human/reptilian brain.
We live in the Matrix.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 05:45 AM   #208
abrett44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
That term annoys the hell outa me.There is no shapeshifting going. I noticed that David is starting to use the the term interdimensionals which is much more accurate.
Words only have the meaning that you personally give to them...

What do you mean by no shapeshifting. When I see someones eyes change from round pupils to slits, that seems like shapeshifting to me.

To 1ndividua1:

You said that this was "dangerous" thinking. Well, there we go, you believe that something people "think" is dangerous. You are officially part of the thought police.

Congratulations.
Old 23-01-2012, 07:32 AM   #209
busa

"Proof is truth" ?

There are loads of things that exist but we have no proof.
Things that exist that have yet to be discovered, but they are still true.
Things that exist which the military industrial complex hide from us, but are still real and true.

So although many things are not in the very narrow bandwidth of orthodox science text books, they still exist.

Proof is a scientists term. Some things are beyond their science to be able to prove.

Its taken 100 years to go from the start of the internal combustion engine, to "masters of the universe". Humans bullshit. Science knows sweet fa in real terms.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 23-01-2012 at 08:04 AM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 07:39 AM   #210
busa

I laugh out loud at orthodox science and its proof system.

All hail the new relgion of Science !!!
That is what orthodox science is being held up as: the new religion !
With its own "Gods" Darwin, Einstien etc etc.....

You cannot teach creationism in schools you must teach the new religion Science !

Science is right amongst all others ! Science is the greatest !
Science will be our saviour !!! Science will save us !!!

..........and there are enough suckers out there to believe the new religion.
Suckers with a piece of paper someone gave them to say they are intelligent.

The human condition is fascinating but often disappointingly, utterly pathetic.

Educated herd culture....

Old 23-01-2012, 07:42 AM   #211
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
To 1ndividua1:

You said that this was "dangerous" thinking. Well, there we go, you believe that something people "think" is dangerous. You are officially part of the thought police.

Congratulations.
But surely "Words only have the meaning that you personally give to them..."?

You just keep labelling me if it helps fit with your version of reality.
Old 23-01-2012, 07:43 AM   #212
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I laugh out loud at orthodox science and its proof system.

All hail the new relgion of Science !!!
That is what orthodox science is being held up as: the new religion !
With its own "Gods" Darwin, Einstien etc etc.....

You cannot teach creationism in schools you must teach the new religion Science !

Science is right amongst all others ! Science is the greatest !
Science will be our saviour !!! Science will save us !!!

..........and there are enough suckers out there to believe the new religion.
Suckers with a piece of paper someone gave them to say they are intelligent.

The human condition is fascinating but often disappointingly, utterly pathetic.

Educated herd culture....
Feel better after those two posts?

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 23-01-2012 at 07:44 AM.
Old 23-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #213
busa

Quote:
Feel better after those two posts?
Truth is a much harder subject than the system programs into you.

On my way out shortly, just thought I'd start the day positively.

Old 23-01-2012, 07:56 AM   #214
busa

Alien species can "play" with human's, because humans are piss easy.

Well the majority are, but not all of us.

Old 23-01-2012, 08:08 AM   #215
abrett44

Quote:
But surely "Words only have the meaning that you personally give to them..."?

You just keep labelling me if it helps fit with your version of reality.
Yes and the meaning that I personally give to the words "thought police", is someone who labels someone elses thoughts as dangerous or any other label that they want to put on them.

I have no problem with you expressing your thoughts and giving evidence to back them up. I do, however, believe it is wrong to tell someone else that their thoughts are "dangerous" simply because you do not agree with them.
Old 23-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #216
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
I want irrefutable proof and NO ONE has it. period.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 08:10 AM   #217
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Ah I see what you did here
you seem to be the only one that did.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 08:12 AM   #218
busa

Any of you guys who have swallowed the matrix version of events hook line and sinker?

Go and spend some time studying: Ooparts ?

Start by learning how much you have been lied to ?
Thats a another good way to arrive at the truth.

The whole story science tells you about how we arrived here today is a made up crock of shit. The biggest load of rubbish.

When they find things that dont fit their in their "made up" science, they remove it from public view or ridicule it from their "piece of paper" educated stance.

Their lies are ooooh soooooooooo painfully obvious.

Old 23-01-2012, 08:20 AM   #219
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Alien species can "play" with human's, because humans are piss easy.

Well the majority are, but not all of us.
Indeed.

Some like you are very special.

The rest of us are just sheep.
Old 23-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #220
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
Yes and the meaning that I personally give to the words "thought police", is someone who labels someone elses thoughts as dangerous or any other label that they want to put on them.

I have no problem with you expressing your thoughts and giving evidence to back them up. I do, however, believe it is wrong to tell someone else that their thoughts are "dangerous" simply because you do not agree with them.
When people point at badly pixelated youtube newscasters and shout Reptile!

That's very dangerous territory.

What's next, witch hunt?

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 23-01-2012 at 08:25 AM.