Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 03-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
knowltz
Inactive

Exclamation I Am Selling x2 Tickets to David Icke: OCT 17/NYC

I am selling x2 tickets to David Icke: Live At Nokia Theatre/Best Buy Theatre in Times Square, Manhatten, NY. This is part of David's 'Human Race Get Off your Knees - The Lion Sleeps no More' world-wide tour. I originally purchased these back in May looking forward to seeing him with my wife, but unfortunately for financial reasons I would rather not travel to NYC. I've waited as long as I could to see if I could make it or not, but now they have to go. I am hoping another David Icke fan would enjoy these, because ultimately thats who I want my customer to be.

These are very good floor seats in the Orchestra Section, in row LL, seat 8 and 10. These seats are in fact right next to each other regardless of the numbering of seats, so don't let that fool you. Currently the best seats available to purchase are in the back Left or Right Mezzanine Level, which is near the back of the theatre, so you cannot get tickets this close anymore through retail. David is also notorious for speaking for up to 6-8 hours, so expect to be blown away.

I paid regular price, plus service fees for these tickets, so that's where I will start the bidding. Considering the lack of time until this event, I will also be paying for express shipping.

These tickets will be on ebay.com, and bidding ends Sunday, October 10. Good Luck!

EVENT DETAILS

SEATING CHART (.pdf)

knowltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
firstlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowltz View Post
I am selling x2 tickets to David Icke: Live At Nokia Theatre/Best Buy Theatre in Times Square, Manhatten, NY. This is part of David's 'Human Race Get Off your Knees - The Lion Sleeps no More' world-wide tour. I originally purchased these back in May looking forward to seeing him with my wife, but unfortunately for financial reasons I would rather not travel to NYC. I've waited as long as I could to see if I could make it or not, but now they have to go. I am hoping another David Icke fan would enjoy these, because ultimately thats who I want my customer to be.

These are very good floor seats in the Orchestra Section, in row LL, seat 8 and 10. These seats are in fact right next to each other regardless of the numbering of seats, so don't let that fool you. Currently the best seats available to purchase are in the back Left or Right Mezzanine Level, which is near the back of the theatre, so you cannot get tickets this close anymore through retail. David is also notorious for speaking for up to 6-8 hours, so expect to be blown away.

I paid regular price, plus service fees for these tickets, so that's where I will start the bidding. Considering the lack of time until this event, I will also be paying for express shipping.

These tickets will be on ebay.com, and bidding ends Sunday, October 10. Good Luck!

EVENT DETAILS

SEATING CHART (.pdf)

EBAY LINK
wow, you had me ready to purchase until the bidding part.

"Sometimes, a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it."- The International
firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:20 PM   #3
knowltz
Inactive

Smile tickets

I'm waiting to see if I get any bids in the next few days. If not I will post here, and sell them through paypal through the forum for $125 USD Flat. (Express shipping, ticket price, and processing fees included)

~J

Last edited by knowltz; 04-10-2010 at 02:26 AM.
knowltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
shirtandtie

Default Sold?

I just stumbled onto this thread. Did you ever sell the tickets? I'm looking.
shirtandtie is offline   Reply With Quote