Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 13-02-2009, 01:32 AM   #41
flip side
Inactive

Thank you Dondaz for this, interesting information. Quick question, if the police ask for your name and you do not give it to them can they arrest you? If so and you still do not give your name at any point what are their procedures?

Cheers
flip side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 02:30 AM   #42
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo23 View Post
Would you have taken him more seriously if he was wearing a tie?
Lol..or maybe if his name was Obama.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 08:18 AM   #43
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator View Post
What I witnessed was a guy with a one dimensional message delivered in almost a 'rah rah' style....complete with emotive call to arms type tones and the usual jokey jokes that any moron could understand...stupid jokes like (not that this was one of the jokes) stuff about 'the missus'...I mean this kind of 'lets all sit in a room and listen to someone blow off our steam and clap like monkeys when we hear a certain tone in his voice or when we hear the volume go up or when we hear stuff like "we're not gonna take it no more"...that kind of crap. He's obviously preaching to the converted...so it's like a big group grope love in let's allput our hands in each other's pockets and wakl down the street together united! It's rah rah stuff...it's kids stuff. Is he helping people to learn? I don't think so.
No, what you see is a guy, who knew something was not right early on in his life and began to question everything, he fell out of the "education system" and chose his own path. Just because he say's it like it is and he has not been "educated with a lot of crap as we all have been since birth" you seem to think that you could do better.
You are trying to ridicule a down to earth human being, and yet he is doing something that you could not. Yeh right.
and your name calling people monkeys and morons, I think you need to look in the mirror.(cause you watched it too)

Last edited by ex sheep; 13-02-2009 at 09:34 AM.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 08:22 AM   #44
freedom_thoughts

Quote:
It's rah rah stuff...it's kids stuff. Is he helping people to learn? I don't think so.
You must know everything there is to know about Common Law, Commercial Law etc then if you think it is all kids stuff and is not helping people learn?

If you also think he is not helping people to learn, then how come since coming across the information he has pointed me towards I now realise that I don't have to pay various fines or for various licenses to do anything.

I've always felt it was wrong to apply for licenses to do or use 'things' that I have worked sweat and blood to create or own... 'things' that I should be allowed to do/use as a human being without licenses, and now that I have watched this documentary from John I now 'know' that I don't 'have' to apply for these licenses.

I also now know what various fines/penalty charges really are and why that most of them if not all of them are not really upholding the law when they are issued, they are only being issued to make profit for a corporation.

I could go on and on, but I 'know' that I have learned from John Harris and the information he has offered on Common Law etc.

If you want to change things, you have to know where you have come from and ultimately 'who' controlled how you got where you are now.

But it all starts with taking responsibility for yourself and your circumstances.
freedom_thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 08:30 AM   #45
freedom_thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip side View Post
Thank you Dondaz for this, interesting information. Quick question, if the police ask for your name and you do not give it to them can they arrest you? If so and you still do not give your name at any point what are their procedures?

Cheers
As far as I know, they can't arrest you for just not giving your name. If they approached you and you didn't co-operate with them by given them any of your 'persons' details, then they will probably make something up and arrest you for that instead.

Then, as far as I know, they can keep you for anything up to 72hrs in detention (a cell) and then barring being held under the suspicion of being a terrorist they cannot hold you for any longer.

As long as you keep quiet, and just keep your head down during the time you are arrested and in a cell then they cannot do anything to you and will let you go after a short amount of time.

Which for me is much better than bending over to them and letting them 'shaft' you in every possible way.

Being banged up in a cell for a couple of days is nothing (and yes it's happened to me a couple of times) ... it's nothing compared to co-operating with the bullshit that they try to pin on you.

If you want to change things, you have to know where you have come from and ultimately 'who' controlled how you got where you are now.

But it all starts with taking responsibility for yourself and your circumstances.
freedom_thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #46
devanshoom

Quote:
What I witnessed was a guy with a one dimensional message delivered in almost a 'rah rah' style....complete with emotive call to arms type tones and the usual jokey jokes that any moron could understand...stupid jokes like (not that this was one of the jokes) stuff about 'the missus'...I mean this kind of 'lets all sit in a room and listen to someone blow off our steam and clap like monkeys when we hear a certain tone in his voice or when we hear the volume go up or when we hear stuff like "we're not gonna take it no more"...that kind of crap. He's obviously preaching to the converted...so it's like a big group grope love in let's allput our hands in each other's pockets and wakl down the street together united! It's rah rah stuff...it's kids stuff. Is he helping people to learn? I don't think so.
I thought the same thing...he comes across as a bit of a "alwight guvner" type with a strong cockney accent....and for this reason maybe some people would not take him seriously...but fuck it....that is him and he makes no attempt to put on airs or pretend to be something he isnt... he seems very genuine and has some excellent information and thats enough for me.

people clap during icke's brixton seminars also...never heard anyone complain about that
devanshoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 08:43 PM   #47
steevo
Inactive

Thanks Dondaz, I will download this and keep it.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #48
flip side
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom_thoughts View Post
As far as I know, they can't arrest you for just not giving your name. If they approached you and you didn't co-operate with them by given them any of your 'persons' details, then they will probably make something up and arrest you for that instead.

Then, as far as I know, they can keep you for anything up to 72hrs in detention (a cell) and then barring being held under the suspicion of being a terrorist they cannot hold you for any longer.

As long as you keep quiet, and just keep your head down during the time you are arrested and in a cell then they cannot do anything to you and will let you go after a short amount of time.

Which for me is much better than bending over to them and letting them 'shaft' you in every possible way.

Being banged up in a cell for a couple of days is nothing (and yes it's happened to me a couple of times) ... it's nothing compared to co-operating with the bullshit that they try to pin on you.
Cheers FT...I'm with you on that...much better to say nothing and sit it out than getting swabbed and fingerprinted for their big brother database!
flip side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #49
uncleknobhead

Quote:

My information here is what i saw and what i intuitively felt.
I spoke to John outside before his talk and saw a man passionate about what he had learnt and what he felt.
I listened to his talk and after went for a fag outside and saw John again.
Iv'e not watched the video but saw John in tears unable to answer questions after his talk because of his emotions that day and again saw him outside for a fag. John was clearly emotional and i witnessed several people hug him and thank him for his info. This to me was very real and for me emotional.
John may not be Oxford or Cambridge ecucated but he spoke very conscicenly
about a subject that to me is one of the most important within the fringe movement so far.
What he spoke about concerns our own self empowerment once we educate ourselves and he deserves enourmous respect for that.
Enormous respect for John and what he has help create.
uncleknobhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #50
miked

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip side View Post

Cheers
I have been engaging my local police over this very issue and I am preparing to instigate proceedings against various officers for commiting fraud in regards to this issue.

I have, on record, two fficers, one a sergeant, at my local PACT meeting refusing to answer my question about wether anyone is obliged to furnish any details to them when asked.

You just have to open your eyes a little and use your own mind. Before you are arrested you are informed of your lawful position - " You have the RIGHT to remain silent..."

I have since recorded a telephone conversation I had with my local duty sergent. In this conversation he very clearly TELLS THE TRUTH!!

He stated that the police can ONLY police by consent! Another duty sergeant I spoke to said that they have to get a name when someone is being detained otherwise they can't bring ant charges.

I suggest you find your local PACT meeting and start engaging your local police. Remember, they are just human beings! They don't know the law and it is our job to educate them!

Check this link for more info and watch all three vids before they disappears!

Aslo watch the following recorded by Dondaz and note that after the first initial contact the male police officer has with his duty oficer on his radio, he , and the women PO, keeping asking for a name (also note how the WPO walks around with her hands in her pockets- arogant little?'?**)

Still loving this one Dondaz!!!

Mike
miked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 11:47 PM   #51
miked

Quote:
All you see when you have your head firmly lodge up yours arse is nothing, its very dark up there! The other FACT is that when frequenting this place on a regular basis everything smells of shit!

It is only when you choose to remove said cerebral vessel from ones rectum that you begin to see a bigger, multi-dimensional picture and soon you will start to smell the roses of creation!

Talking generally of course

Mike
Old 14-02-2009, 03:41 AM   #52
nirvana
Banned

Is there anywhere i can buy these dvds dondas?

peace
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 11:10 AM   #53
informationx

I was a bit suspect of Harris when I first watched him. I thought "Your having a laugh son!"

But really its not about the personality of the speaker. Ive been finding out for myself whether what he says is true, or bullshit.

The main principles seem ok, although im not convinced about the birth certificates. To that end ive just purchased a book about the history of the general register office - so I can find out more.

He seems like a decent man who is trying his best to get a message accross. Although differences of opinion must be allowed to surface without people on this forum saying "OOhh you must be a dis-info agent" if you dont agree. LOL

Cheers.

informationx

http://information-x.110mb.com/LEGAL...-REFERENCE.htm
http://information-x.110mb.com/
informationx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 12:37 PM   #54
miked

Quote:
Originally Posted by informationx View Post
I was a bit suspect of Harris when I first watched him. I thought "Your having a laugh son!"

But really its not about the personality of the speaker. Ive been finding out for myself whether what he says is true, or bullshit.

The main principles seem ok, although im not convinced about the birth certificates. To that end ive just purchased a book about the history of the general register office - so I can find out more.

He seems like a decent man who is trying his best to get a message accross. Although differences of opinion must be allowed to surface without people on this forum saying "OOhh you must be a dis-info agent" if you dont agree. LOL

Cheers.
Remember this

If you are in court and you ask a question that is then not answered you have the RIGHT to answer it for them. Don't bother reading a book on what someone else thinks about the GRO, start doing what I am doing and ring round, ask questions and use your own mind to decide. We all want to sit back whilst someone else mows the lawn! Well, some at least!

I have my own PROOF regarding this birth certificate issue and if you wish I can share it with you.

Ask yourself this

If I have phoned the GRO and asked them to explain the certifictes I have in my possession and they say they can't, what does that tell you!

When I first heard about the birth certificate I just thought 'no way!', it was having sat up until 4am watching Rob Menards videos. Since then I have found NO ONE WHO ARGUES THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE BUT LOTS THAT ARGUE THAT IT IS!

Don't let someone else cut your grass, they will never get the stripes right!?! (don't ask what this means, it just sounded funny at the time)

Another area I wanted to research was the claim of right. When I first heard of this I thought ' OK, lets have a look at a claim of right for something else and see how the doccument works, if its even real!

If you want to see what a real claim of right looks like I suggest you go to the National Museum of Scotland and have a look at the Scottish Claim of Right. I am currently in discussions with the Scottish Parliament about this doccument as the article that is on display in the museum is only the first page. The Scottish Parliament have confirmed that the full doccement is contained in 4 very large books which they have for safe keeping. I am in the propcess of arranging a viewing as they are Public records.

I suggest you give the Scottish Parliament a ring on 0131 348 5300 and ask for a viewing. It will be interesting to see who has signed it, when and by whom it was notarised by and who it was originally served upon!

All goods stuff!

Information does not enpower you, it is the desire to know the truth that gives you the ultimate power!

Peace and best wishes to you all!

Mike
Old 14-02-2009, 12:41 PM   #55
miked

Common Law, Civil Law, Admiralty law, Commercial Law, Roman Law and UCC

They are all the same thing! Why? Because they are ALL LAWS! Where does the word Law come from?

We need to start taking this one to the next level I think!

Peace allways, because there is no other way!

Mike
Old 14-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #56
gremlin

i looked at my birth certificate and it didn't have anything what harris is saying should have on it, why?

Am i free from the co-orporation

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #57
miked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
i looked at my birth certificate and it didn't have anything what harris is saying should have on it, why?

Am i free from the co-orporation
I don't remember John saying it should have anything on it! Does anyone else?

Cheers

Mike
Old 14-02-2009, 03:00 PM   #58
who elsie

Yes, a great presentation, with some important factual info. Icke has touched on this sort of thing in his books/newsletters, but not in as much depth. It just goes to show that we are being screwed in even more ways than we thought, but what can we do about it?

Mr Harris seemed to be suggesting that we all burn our birth certificates, as if this will make a difference. It won't make any difference - your birth will still be registered - and as far as I'm aware, you can't de-register your birth. Besides, having no birth certificate just makes you more of a prisoner, not less. I admire his passion, but we need more workable solutions to this problem.
who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 05:10 PM   #59
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by comma berenices View Post
I saw John speak at stoke.
My daughter and myself were reduced to tears,we have never seen a speaker more passionate and meaningful as we did that day.
It's one we will never forget,we spread the word at every opportunity.
Thanks for posting the great vids we have been looking forward to them.
So the facts won't stand on their own two feet. Oh well, if school teaches you to judge the validity of something by assessing the amount of passion then you are well on your way to being screwed! You have been warned.
Old 14-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #60
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Amazing!
Truly wonderful, simply laid out, even I understood it.

Thanks to every body involved.
But would a judge understand it?