Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 25-05-2009, 06:53 PM   #181
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
However much we think about the queen, she, and the other royals, do play an important part in or freedoms, believe it or not.

i am personaly not a big queen fan, but at the end of the day her place on the throne keeps the wolves of the EU at bay, without her, and her possition, then the EU would swallow us up.

Yes she has surrenderd much of her power to parliament and the house of lords, although in reality that was done long ago, but she still stands for Common law and Sovreignty of this land and without her and her familly we would be living in a very state controlled land of oppression. ie more oppression.

Yes the house of lords and parliamnet are trators to the throne and can be seen to have breached so many fundamental laws and comitted war crimes, but they still do not have sole and unequivical power - they would have if the queen and the royal familly were not resident as heads of state.

Without her, as john says, all would be near on lost, the concept of freeman on the land would be one step further away, the rights of common law would be harder to attain because the head of this land would aliege to maritime law. And the police would do likewise. Right now the police align their oath of office with the her majesties oath of coronation, of upholding the common law. Without that fundamental aspect of truism at the head of state, we would be goverened unequivically under commercial law, we would all be fu(ked.

Like her or not, her possition affords us a stance of strength. I'm not a big queen fan (fat bottemed girls aside ), but this i believe.

She is just one of the slave masters in the bigger picture
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #182
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
i never even mentioned Lady Diana

but, yeah, i know where you are coming from.

For my own part i guess i see her majesty as a necersary possition, i don't think that she is evil rese, but perhaps the royals will stop at nothing when their 'authority' is threatened, but still her possition is a valued one in that it does align us with a certain leverage, without that possition, who knows. But i guess better the devil you know.

I've heard john speak about her and her role, she is very much an ace up our sleeve that we can keep on playing in this game, she affords us some benefit. And i will continue to support that benefit as long as it is a benefit to us, as right now, for the reasons above, i believe her possition benefits us.

But yeah, the regiome would no doubt snuff anyone out who they considered a threat, they showed diana naught but contempt and zero compassion, they would deal with us in the same way, without a doubt.

This just sounds like we should be greatful because we get a few crumbs from her table.
Old 26-05-2009, 09:26 AM   #183
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

I think the Royal Family are quite aware of the bigger picture.. I think to be a Royal in the first place takes something .... I don't think I could call my self a King or Queen in the same way... unless of course I had a huge and vital job to do which merited such a title... where the job was put before me.

They are not given these titles... they claim them.

They are perfectly aware of the history of their family. and they will certainly know what all the symbology around them means.

When this John Harris chap spoke of them.. I could not help but think, since when has the Royals ever been starved of respect? ... I think they have got it pretty good!

I Guess not swaying to much off topic though, it is useful info...

Last edited by thirdwave; 26-05-2009 at 09:27 AM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #184
nirvana
Banned

John Harris is doing a wonderful job ,I have alot of respect for him.
The only thing i do not agree with him is the thing about the royal family that we should have respect for them.
Its like telling turkeys they should respect the butcher at xmas time .
Old 26-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #185
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

i think, having seen him speak about this a few times, that john is saying that:

A) as the queen is a human being, and that we are all human beings, we should respect her as we would respect each other. No more and no less, as we are all equal. John says that she is a lady, a human being, and as such she should always be treated as such. We would ask, and indeed expect that very same courtesy after all. We do judge her on what we have read and what we think of her, but at the end of the day who here knows her and what she is all about? So perhaps he is saying respect her as a person, whatever else she is because she is no more equal than the rest of us.

B) Her possition, whether we like it or not, is one that keeps the wolves of the EU at the door, and if we can not be respectful to her possition, then we could be respectful for what that possitiona affords us.

i think that is what he is saying.

i guess it is easy to judge her without knowing her, and we do have a tendancy to judge those in the public eye without being aware of the truth of the matter.

John did say that he dissliked the propaganda that is perpoted as fact across the internet in respect of the royal family. And John has withdrawn his support for her majesty within his afivadit, but he still respects her as a 'lady' as he puts it, and i guess that such respect is levelled to all and not just the queen?

And no, i am not a monarchist / royalist, but i can see and hear what John is saying, and even though i'm not a big fan of the royals i can undrstand the important role they do play and their role, particularly the queen's role as the ambassador and a bastion for lawful right to common law and a gaurd to the upholding of our country against the herald of controling forces that would otherwise swamp us with ever more tighter legislative rule from brussels.

Last edited by merlincove; 26-05-2009 at 04:31 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote