Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 02-02-2009, 05:15 AM   #41
vladmir

Debunking Jordan Maxwell is quite a pathetic attempt, and dosent accomplish much at all. I have watched all those videos a long time ago, and i wasnt impressed. Jordan isint perfect, he may have got some details off, and he never said that he is infalliable like the Pope..he says do your own research, and i have done enough to clearly see that the basics of the illuminati symbology and jesus being a metaphor for the Sun are said absolutely brilliantly by Jordan.
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:44 AM   #42
onlycrazy

For those interested in the symbolism
I came across this site....see what you think...

http://www.hermeticgoldendawn.com/

it spooked the crap out of me lol
Old 02-02-2009, 05:51 AM   #43
mikethepunk

Cool thanks so much for posting this.
I missed this episode and the podcasts are not downloading.

cheers

Real love is never ending.
Adam is still in love with Eve.
mikethepunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:16 AM   #44
freedomnonfighter

I have an idea: let's not let words and symbols dictate our Reality for us!

Listen to this inspiring music instead and FEEL your own truth. Feeling is knowing, is connection, is intuition

freedomnonfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:38 AM   #45
tesla

I found the interview very interesting..
tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:26 AM   #46
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by godspeed View Post
the entity is ol satan himself....so they found an initiation person who can do pretty much what jesus did..........healing etc....only this one will use it for dark powers....to manifest the return of jesus and fool everyone to worship him...but really its satan they will worship...not so hard to work out but i bet it fools a lot of desperate people waiting for jesus to come and save them instead of saving themselves...god i hate this world...they are everywere...and i mean everywere....im opting out of society it sucks big time....societies are all right if you like shopping and alcohol but if you dont your certainly nor catered for...the hills are calling me home......
Indeed and imho, of course, the 'entity' - in one name or another, for there are many - is Satan, the 'god of this world', the original tyrant from whence the title/word comes:

John 8:44 (KJV)
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

http://www.biblegateway.com/quicksea...+&qs_version=9

and those who do his bidding are, like him, of the 'synagogue of satan':

Revelation 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

http://www.biblegateway.com/quicksea...n&qs_version=9

Sadly, many don't even believe in God The Creator of all things, let alone Satan - which is one of Satan's most successful tricks!

I still find this series interesting and considering what Jordan is talking about (only seen part 1 so far - thanks for posting OP) - there could very well be a link.

Nibiru Palace Part 1 - SATAN UFO 666

Do have a look at this series whilst considering what Jordan is talking to Alex about. . .

I believe Obama could be the forefunner to 'Antichrist', the person and he could quite well be playing the part of Anubis, 'the opener of the way' - why, his nickname is 'Barky' as Anubis is sometimes known as 'The Barker'. And of course there's all that nonsense about the Obama's new dog. . .

Those who would 'rule the world' do so (imho) by secretly controlling humanity in a cycle to keep us enslaved. Of course now 'they' own and control every access into our minds ie media/film/computer games/UN/central banks/our governments etc etc they believe this major end/beginning of the cycle around 2012 (of course) will be a stroll in the park.

However, they didn't bargain on so many of us being spiritually aware and fully awake to their despotic and satanic agenda which has plagued humanity since at least 9,000BC and probably for aeons prior to that.

Don't you think of going anywhere Godspeed - this planet needs you!!

Last edited by sukyspook; 02-02-2009 at 08:29 AM. Reason: wrong link
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:13 AM   #47
chris

Jordans a clever man...He knows that even if he's in contact with alien superbeings that to say so on the Alex Jones show will look like box-standard disinfo.

So hyperthetically, if this was true; at most he would contact Alex while not on the air. Why even bother at all?

But it sounds a lot like they have managed to get at him somehow, he's already admitted that they already have shut him up...The obvious progression to this is to get him to talk some disinfo...In other words, they've got him by the balls.

Poor guy, I don't hate him for doing this as he's done so much for us already. It's not like he's complete disinfo or a complete sellout. They must be really getting to him.

He sounds very bad, I think this was his way of trying to tell us that there's something very wrong and he doesn't like putting out disinfo but he has to.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:15 AM   #48
chris

I'm not saying all his info in the past was perfect, far from it. However, he came from before the internet and the higher level of discernment we have nowadays. I doubt many of us would have been able to connect the dots like he did back in the day.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:44 AM   #49
lynfowars

Quote:
Originally Posted by scones86 View Post
Where did you read that what Brad Steiger mentioned? Who is he anyway?
Who is Brad Steiger?

Holy smoke, you are on the David Icke Forum and you never heard of Steiger?

Hit the floor and gimmee 20
lynfowars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:51 AM   #50
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scones86 View Post
Where did you read that what Brad Steiger mentioned? Who is he anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynfowars View Post
Who is Brad Steiger?

Holy smoke, you are on the David Icke Forum and you never heard of Steiger?

Hit the floor and gimmee 20
sorry lynfowars, but i also never heard of Brad Steiger

time to google i guess..
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:57 AM   #51
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedtbh View Post
Jordan Maxwell is a fraud. he works for them just like benjamin fulford.

there is about 5 documentaries out there all exposing him for who he really is.

i recommend you guys to look into them hes not all that great.
I am open to the idea , but not convinced. I have watched a few of those 'debunk' Jordan Maxwell vids. They are quite badly done, all the ones i saw based thier arguments on very tenuous points and just kept coming back to reiterate the same one or two things. These 'debunk' vids seem to pick on little ways J M may have contradicted himself, rather than doing any 'debunking' of the material he presents.

Last edited by grachtengordel; 02-02-2009 at 09:58 AM.
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:06 AM   #52
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Jordan Maxwell was a guest on the Alex Jones Show Jan 29 2009.

Quite unexpected, Jordan claims to have made a connection to some power over humanity for the past few thousand years, and this 'plan' is coming to a final conclusion right here and now.

He claims this is a danger to human survival itself and involves the 'return' of some kind of 'entity'.

He claims the elite were involved, but that even they have lost control of 'this' and it is now too late to stop imminent events.

I have to admit, he did sound fairly upset over it and desperate to get the info out. So much so, he has Alex Jones on a fast-track invite to get his findings into a production asap otherwise he fears he may die taking this knowledge with him.

Some handy links are here:

Pt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90URCzzJwgw

Pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcUTl8ji5LU

Pt3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPkLK4IdI70

Pt4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA8Fbbsq2Rg

Pt5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euAfto-JuIw
He is a system agent. You are a fool for believing him and so is Alex Jones. (And Icke for that matter, except Icke did cotton on eventually.)
Old 02-02-2009, 10:07 AM   #53
grachtengordel
Inactive

THIS is what Maxwell is talking about, and the symbol could be a 'sun cult'/'new dawn' type image or it could be the EAGLE, used by all the sick, tyrannical and hellenistic facist groups

Excellent article by 'Celtic Rebel' the most insightful 'blogger' i found ...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by .celticrebel.wordpress.com
more I cast aside the bullshit notions I was schooled with, and look into real history, the more I see how Michael Tsarion’s tracing of the “sun cult” makes sense. If you follow/trace these “parasites” (via their symbols) from Egypt, to Babylon, to Greece, to Rome, to Germany, to England and it’s colonies (USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia), you’ll see a pattern of intentional destruction of every host culture they left. I’d presume the reason is to wipe out traces of their footsteps. Let’s also not forget: the Greeks were subjugated by the Romans and then [given to] the Ottomans where their culture was [allegedly quite brutally] suppressed (a total period of 1700 years). Thus, much of the history of the Greeks, was written [┬┐edited?] for them by British historians [see above "route"].
http://celticrebel.wordpress.com/200...-and-anvil-iv/

This guy really puts it in perspective, I URGE you to check this article

Last edited by grachtengordel; 02-02-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #54
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
yea and bill drunk crazy ass 'the driver shot kennady' cooper is a reliable dedunker huh?
Bill cooper said that? interesting, cos he is right, the driver DID shoot kennedy.
I would be inclined to listen to bill coopers words on J M , remember, they did assasinate bill cooper, makes him slightly crtedible, also bill cooper had ideas that alex jones was not entirely benign. Maybe they got rid of bill cooper to make way for thier man on the radio (alex jones) .

it is still possible that alex jones is bill hicks + many burritos, they do have the same eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
He sounds very bad, I think this was his way of trying to tell us that there's something very wrong and he doesn't like putting out disinfo but he has to.
I can't see it. thats an interesting idea but i think you are way off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
I' he came from before the internet and the higher level of discernment we have nowadays.
don't kid yourself

Last edited by grachtengordel; 02-02-2009 at 10:31 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:56 AM   #55
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by grachtengordel View Post

"Originally Posted by chris
He sounds very bad, I think this was his way of trying to tell us that there's something very wrong and he doesn't like putting out disinfo but he has to."

I can't see it. thats an interesting idea but i think you are way off.

don't kid yourself
No, Chris is spot on. He knows!
Old 02-02-2009, 11:35 AM   #56
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedtbh View Post
"they" have not made nothing i only watched 2 of the debunking films and they where made byaverage people like me and you. they show you how he makes things up and changes his words around i used to believe in maxwell but after seeing them 2 videos i know now who he really is.

he is nothing but a fraud

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79914965262207

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...debunked&dur=3

there is more if you look around.
Thanks for posting these videos about Maxwell. I noticed the same thing in my research - that many of the most influential books written about Christianity being simply a fraudulent sun worship cult were written by high level FREEMASONS. Zeitgeist is nothing but another rendition of these Masonic/sun cult beliefs.

But the worst thing is how they LIE. Maxwell, all of them - claiming that the Egyptian god Horus was CRUCIFIED, that krishna and buddha were crucified, etc etc. Only a fool would believe that stuff without checking.

Maxwell lies in order to fool people into believing that Jesus was just another `mythical sun cult savior god'. If that's true - OK I can deal with it. But don't LIE to me to prove your point. And if ANYONE out there can show me an Egyptian hieroglyphic of a crucified Horus than please do, because Jordan Maxwell certainly doesn't. And why not? Because he CAN'T.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #57
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
No, Chris is spot on. He knows!
really? How does he know? I am not being sarcastic, i really am interested.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:51 PM   #58
lynfowars

Seen what's above the door at Number 10?

Old 02-02-2009, 12:54 PM   #59
lynfowars

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
He is a system agent. You are a fool for believing him and so is Alex Jones. (And Icke for that matter, except Icke did cotton on eventually.)

You are out of order.

No-one here is saying they 'believe him'

They just want to hear what he has found.

Even if I played Devil's Advocate and agree he has guilded the lilly in the past, that does not mean he cannot now redeem himself with a genuine discovery.

Let's wait and see and all stop the needle with each other.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #60
lynfowars

Quote:
Seen what's above the door at Number 10?

Holy smoke....look at the main door to the White House

[edit] okay, what's with the 7 radian arms?
7 arms, like a Tabernacle -which means "residence" ???

Last edited by lynfowars; 02-02-2009 at 01:05 PM.