Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 01-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
lynfowars

Default Jordan Maxwell Jan 29 2009 Shocker...

Jordan Maxwell was a guest on the Alex Jones Show Jan 29 2009.

Quite unexpected, Jordan claims to have made a connection to some power over humanity for the past few thousand years, and this 'plan' is coming to a final conclusion right here and now.

He claims this is a danger to human survival itself and involves the 'return' of some kind of 'entity'.

He claims the elite were involved, but that even they have lost control of 'this' and it is now too late to stop imminent events.

I have to admit, he did sound fairly upset over it and desperate to get the info out. So much so, he has Alex Jones on a fast-track invite to get his findings into a production asap otherwise he fears he may die taking this knowledge with him.

Some handy links are here:

Pt1

Pt2

Pt3

Pt4

Pt5
lynfowars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
endlessvista
Inactive

I have been thinking about this a lot. The symbol he is refering to is the rising sun. Now what does the rising sun on the horizon look like? A half circle, a dome. The elite have always been obsessed with domes from the Romans and Greeks to the British Empire (madelsons one in London) and the domes all over Washtington DC. The main site of the Katria Ritual was The Superdome were Bush flew over looking down at the victims making satantic hand gestures to his fucked up gods.

I think it has something to do with domes and I think the dome as the rising sun represents a UFO.

That's my crazy talk, but we know the elite are into all this stuff and if I was to look inside their demented minds I would be nclide to think they are going to unveil the Sun Dome or the upsidedown flying saucer.

Carry On Ceasar

A little more orthodox

Interesting how a dome "survived" at heroshima

Dome of the rock

Ooh Mandy...

Last edited by endlessvista; 01-02-2009 at 06:34 PM.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
chris

Maxwell has been threatened more than anyone...His life has been ruined over this. I think they must have gotten to him somehow to make him discredit himself.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
themime

Interesting stuff OP, evil is a real and tangible thing.

I have seen it face to face and I have no doubt that spiritual evil and evil "beings" also exist.

However I am also 100% convinced that a greater good also exists and will triumph in the end.

Anyone who has felt the presence of anything such (good or bad), as this in the real world will know what I mean and if they have not they will probably not understand how real it is.

Keep up the good work.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #5
mrmoney

Almost everyone I've talked to thinks it's the sun. It has to be.

Alex is going to visit Jordan in a few months, and they're going to film and put together a properly-produced documentary where Jordan's going to explain this all. Should be extremely interesting, to say the very least.

Last edited by mrmoney; 01-02-2009 at 06:41 PM.
mrmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
themime

Found a Maxwell vid:

http://thebigagenda.com/channel.php?id=7&rid=126
Old 01-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #7
measle_weasel

I think Jordan Maxwells research is amazing.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
measle_weasel

Listened to the whole thing just now. Not much more said than whats said in JMs videos, except that he now thinks we are in the endgame. I also didnt know he believed there to be an otherworldly entity guiding the elite here on Earth, and I didnt know the elite believe that entity to be returning soon.

Sounds like it could get epic quite soon.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:22 PM   #9
yozhik

Also puts a different perspective on the latest catch phrase spewing forth from the mouths of the government puppets; "a New Dawn ... "

A new dawn occurs at the rising of the sun.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:26 PM   #10
seercirra
Banned

if you type "jordan maxwell" into piratebay, youll find atleast 10 hours of his vids in one package. i remember i downloaded it 6 months ago because i was moving and would lose my net connection. lol
seercirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #11
michael christopher

Something to consider, if Maxwell is being honest with how terrified he is of the elite lately, they may have offered him a way out via the spread of information. Anyone in such a position of fear, as he openly admits to be, is letting his fear be known for a reason. I don't know if he is a very trustworthy source at this point, taking his position into consideration.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:44 PM   #12
fnulnu

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael christopher View Post
I don't know if he is a very trustworthy source at this point, taking his position into consideration.
He makes so much stuff up anyway,it'd be hard to tell the difference.This could equally be the single time he has been given genuine information to disclose.
fnulnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:59 PM   #13
whatistruth
Banned

Forget what JM said, alex said at one point "lets get to the bottom line here, they believe in their own writtings that some 'above human' government is in control of things".

Could alex be alluding to something here?

ive NEVER heard alex talk like this before and he sounded really serious.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:03 PM   #14
ownedtbh

Jordan Maxwell is a fraud. he works for them just like benjamin fulford.

there is about 5 documentaries out there all exposing him for who he really is.

i recommend you guys to look into them hes not all that great.

Last edited by ownedtbh; 01-02-2009 at 11:05 PM.
ownedtbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #15
lynfowars

The 'entity' thing grabbed my attention. I have felt the top-end of the elite, perhaps the mere few hundred that really run everything else, must have some 'motivation' that goes way beyond money and 'power'.

I am mindful of Geller (and a few others) interacting with 'The Nine' as they were known. These jokers didn't sound especially benign and a lot of these sun symbols have 9 radian arms. That could all be baloney though (The Nine) I'm just pointing out things. It's all up in the air right now (literally?)

Brad Steiger recently mentioned his research buddies having a sense of impending change that involves some entity too. Maybe the answer has been in our face for years, hidden in plain sight...

Interesting times these are.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:12 PM   #16
lynfowars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedtbh View Post
Jordan Maxwell is a fraud. he works for them just like benjamin fulford.

there is about 5 documentaries out there all exposing him for who he really is.

i recommend you guys to look into them hes not all that great.

If they've gone to the bother of making FIVE debunking films, then he must be dangerous. That's why I'll be listening to what he says. There's more people make a living debunking Icke..meaning...???
Old 01-02-2009, 11:17 PM   #17
ownedtbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynfowars View Post
If they've gone to the bother of making FIVE debunking films, then he must be dangerous. That's why I'll be listening to what he says. There's more people make a living debunking Icke..meaning...???
"they" have not made nothing i only watched 2 of the debunking films and they where made byaverage people like me and you. they show you how he makes things up and changes his words around i used to believe in maxwell but after seeing them 2 videos i know now who he really is.

he is nothing but a fraud

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79914965262207

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...debunked&dur=3

there is more if you look around.
ownedtbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:25 PM   #18
thenymph

Default Jordan Maxwell Jan 29 2009 Shocker...

... here we go again ..!
Old 01-02-2009, 11:27 PM   #19
godspeed

the entity is ol satan himself....so they found an initiation person who can do pretty much what jesus did..........healing etc....only this one will use it for dark powers....to manifest the return of jesus and fool everyone to worship him...but really its satan they will worship...not so hard to work out but i bet it fools a lot of desperate people waiting for jesus to come and save them instead of saving themselves...god i hate this world...they are everywere...and i mean everywere....im opting out of society it sucks big time....societies are all right if you like shopping and alcohol but if you dont your certainly nor catered for...the hills are calling me home......
godspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:28 PM   #20
whatistruth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedtbh View Post
"they" have not made nothing i only watched 2 of the debunking films and they where made byaverage people like me and you. they show you how he makes things up and changes his words around i used to believe in maxwell but after seeing them 2 videos i know now who he really is.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79914965262207

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...debunked&dur=3

there is more if you look around.
yea and bill drunk crazy ass 'the driver shot kennady' cooper is a reliable dedunker huh?
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote