Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 04-03-2008, 12:23 AM   #41
cruise4

No idea what happened on the Tsarion forum, but re-registered and seem to be able to post again so haven't got an answer to this Nazareth thing yet.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:56 AM   #42
limelady
Inactive

Excellent post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikedimitri View Post
Now I'm confused cruise4! What got straight off kicked??

Anywayz, I wanted to add to some thoughts to the earlier post. I noted that the ring of fire (Lemurian) people around the Pacific were quite spiritual and in tune with the energies of Earth, but today I realised that you can also make a similar case for the flip-side. The original negative ETs were supposed to be based in Atlantis somewhere between the British Ilses and Greenland. If you look at the conspiracy geographically you can see that the present nexus of power is based either side of where Atlantis used to be! it's the title of Carroll Quigley's 1982 book The Anglo-American Establishment. They may have consolidated their power in the middle east after the cataclysm, and introduced temple-city culture and urban living from there, but if you look at where the agents of this agenda are now, it's either side of ancient Atlantis!!! e.g : The critical importance of the co-ordinated agenda of bankers in Wall Street and the City of London in engineering the World Wars, the "special relationship" between UK and US, NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation), the Bilderberg Group which involves royal, political, commercial and banking elites from US, Canada & Western Europe. Their all based around this transatlantic alliance in furthering the New World Order agenda.
You know I hadn't thought this through like you have, but you are right! Its all really quite bleak and rather telling when you look at things from this perspective.

Quote:
Also, on the Pacific trash heap thing, I remembered that I heard about on some BBC documentary about the oceans. I checked out the pacific on Google Earth and could see nothing that size (the size of Texas) anywhere there. This could mean (a) it's just a myth and doesn't exist or (b) it does exist and is important enough to the elite for them to remove it from any publicly accessable satellite maps. In either case, I asked a friend with good contacts in the enviromental community to look into it, so if she comes back with any info on it I'll post it here.

Cheers!
I too checked google earth and couldn't zone in on this floating rubbish heap.

Yes, please let us know if your friend can shed some light for us.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:11 AM   #43
cruise4

You have to wonder when you see this:

Later this year, environmental campaigner David de Rothschild will set off across the Pacific Ocean in a boat made from waste water bottles highlighting the impact of such consumer dependencies. His voyage will take him through the Eastern Garbage Patch, the rubbish-strewn region which comprises hundreds of miles of the northern Pacific. It was first encountered by researchers in 1999; they counted a million pieces of plastic per square mile, almost all of it less than a few millimetres across.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:13 PM   #44
galactic_stargazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by razed1 View Post
hes got his own site michaeltsarion.com

and his site taroscopes which has a ton of reading material

hope you watch his presentations and interviews, theyre up on google video

ive learned alot from his work,

Thanks

I'll check them out.
galactic_stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:23 PM   #45
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

sorry I missed you question before...was not ignoring you

http://www.taroscopes.com/home.html

lots of free web streams here...

lots of stuff on youtube and google video as well...

He has done allot of research... obviously alto of this stuff has to come down to interpretation... he noted that the work Sitchen done was not really from the perspective of other places around the world... he researched from the heart of where the Annunaki was... so of course they would have been seen in a better light.... but Tsarion has pointed out how other people viewed them.... and he thinks the Annunaki were the bad guys... while Sitchen thinks they were more here to help us evolve..so on...
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:49 PM   #46
galactic_stargazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
sorry I missed you question before...was not ignoring you

http://www.taroscopes.com/home.html

lots of free web streams here...

lots of stuff on youtube and google video as well...

He has done allot of research... obviously alto of this stuff has to come down to interpretation... he noted that the work Sitchen done was not really from the perspective of other places around the world... he researched from the heart of where the Annunaki was... so of course they would have been seen in a better light.... but Tsarion has pointed out how other people viewed them.... and he thinks the Annunaki were the bad guys... while Sitchen thinks they were more here to help us evolve..so on...
Yes thanks....I will check him out, I am wondering where he got all his info, the race that came here and hid where they good or not, and will the ones chasing them be back... etc etc
galactic_stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:17 PM   #47
razed1

anybody who would take the time to study the legends/myths of ppls around the world, would come to these conclusions that he does

so if you listen carefully, youll see he says none of these theories are his own, but an eclectic mix from different authors through time

as the truth should be, the truth isnt made up by anybody, but simply passed on through time
razed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:51 PM   #48
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by galactic_stargazer View Post
Yes thanks....I will check him out, I am wondering where he got all his info, the race that came here and hid where they good or not, and will the ones chasing them be back... etc etc
from many books like The Popul Vuh which were mostly burnt by the church... even Genesis... and other well know books....... he is also very clued up on the history or Tarot which is very much linked with some of the symbolism used today...

I guess you cant take everything he says as the final word... but it certainly interesting...
Old 05-03-2008, 04:54 PM   #49
uchiha
Inactive

thank you for the video. well done.. im just not in the mood to post a proper comment
uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:42 PM   #50
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha View Post
thank you for the video. well done.. im just not in the mood to post a proper comment
lol i know the feeling...
Old 06-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #51
spikedimitri
Inactive

Thanks cruise4 for the info about the Eastern Garbage Patch.

I hope De Rothschild sinks.
spikedimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 03:00 AM   #52
mystiq_99

Default The Destruction Of Atlantis..

The thing is, with the ruins near Japan and the plastic trash in the northern pacific, they know where to look. So where are our scientists and researchers? This is an enormous find right? Why can't people use their heads and understand that our greedy secretive elite know full well everything there, have been pillaging for years, and keep our advancements and knowledge from us. Its so completely obvious. Any kid now today would wonder why he's going there and not the scientists? This a global treasure of knowledge and history. Why are so many people asleep anyway? I've keep hearing we're being controlled but how is really possible to not question and notice.
Boriska, the boy from Russia who remembers Mars, said his friend lived in Lemuria. He used to visit him from Mars and but he died as a tragedy befell Lemuria and there was great deluge on earth. I strongly believe the martians were humans like us, though taller. Like my avatar shows. Less gravity on mars makes things bigger. The reptillians invaded our solar system from 50 000 light years away, like was sang in the gift the queen received of a solar system for her royal jubilee. There must have been a war there, which got taken here. Human dna was altered from primates and we're the same mess as the martians.
mystiq_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #53
element
Inactive

mate, scientists have their own little theories and they will do anything to tell you they are right. Things that go beyond them are there to be ridiculed. In years they will realise they can ridicule themselves, as history has been shown they always have bad theories.

Coming back to the topic, I've read a bit about it again, and I think the best possibility of Atlantis is indeed the Atlantic Ocean, it could have been from Canary Islands to Bermuda, making it indeed bigger then Libia and Little Asia, as Plato described.
Ofcourse we got other ''flood myths'' aswell. North Sea in Europe is a good possibility, they found mammoth remnents there, which could be the elephants Plato described?
I've read about a strange book here, in Netherlands, myth describing some Island or land in the North Sea they called Attland. But it was only vanishing between 2000-1500 bc. And the North Sea is only 12-20 meters deep, much more things should have been found by now? It could be another lost land, but I don't think it's thé Atlantis we're looking for. I thought Plato described mountains too, and North Sea and the surrounding country's don't really have much mountains or high ones. Atlantic Ocean is very much more possible, the mountain on Tenerife is already close to 4000m, add to that the ocean there is 3000-2200m deep and it could be the biggie that reaches for the ''heavens''. The old people of Canary Islands, Guanches had red brownish hair and had physically speaken many similiarities with the Basks from Spain and the Berbers from Marocc. I think they also have little pyramids there? (canary islands) That name which comes from dog worshipping, lol the Egyptians had their Jackal 'god' , so more similarities.

Anyways, There is so much evidence of a ''worldwide'' flood. After that they sailed to different parts of the earth, bringing their knowledge to new places. Similarities are definately cross symbol, pyramids, understanding of astrology and astronomy. And ofcourse we got these stories over the whole ancient world.....

Last edited by element; 07-07-2008 at 06:03 PM.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #54
element
Inactive

Atlantis in Indonesia/South China Sea? Ice Age causing flood?
After that they got to India/vedic culture, then expanding knowledge towards different continents? Another theory, interesting one here

http://www.lost-civilizations.net/tr...-atlantis.html
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #55
london_lad_84
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
According to Tsarion, its the Atlantean group (the Annunaki), not the Lemurian group who have controlled things here from the very beginning, and they are still controlling the show via their elite bloodline and their puppets today. From his researche, he believes its the Atlanteans who were responsible for the 'origins of evil' on this planet, and the Lemurians were the original genetically engineered slave race who escaped from Atlantis and set up an advanced civilisation on what we call Lemuria.....they were almost as smart and advanced as their "Masters" who created them using their own DNA, but they didn't like being a slave race, so they bailed from Atlantis.

We were their next genetic experiment, but the Lemurians got wind of what was going on, and came to the rescue of the Adamic race (us). The "Eves" talked the Adams into bailing with the Lemurians, and this made the Atlanteans as mad as hell and this is why women have had a dreadful time throughout history as 'second-class' humans. The Atlanteans basically cursed ALL women for having the nous to get their menfolk the hell out of that place where they were all slaves.

All this ended up eventually causing a massively vengeful 'war of the gods' (Atlanteans and Lemurians) which caused MASSIVE upheaval on this planet. There is still tell-tale evidence of these very ancient atomic wars on this planet today. Everybody who survived scarpered to where they could survive, because it was during these times the legendary lands of Atlantis and Lemuria met their demise.

When things settled down some considerable time later, the Atlanteans came out from wherever they sheltering from the conditions on the planet (or arrived back after going off planet for a time?), and set up shop again. This time they (according to Tsarion) developed another slave race, only this time they side-stepped using pro-magnam man (which they may ave also had a hand in creating at a much earlier time) and they used reptilian DNA to ensure they had a more programmable, less emotional or 'thinking' slaves than their previous attempts. According to Tsarions research, it is quite possibly THESE reptilian/Annunaki (Atlantean) hybreds we see depicted in so much ancient artwork and folklore, and there may still be some of this bloodline alive today, hence the reason people are still seeing them. It is quite possible they are still serving their Masters.

Of course I have grossly over-simplified all of this and missed heaps out for the sake of brevity, and bearing in mind I may have the odd detail wrong here and there, this is pretty much Tsarions 'over all' take on things up to the end of the Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation book anyway.
Hold on, we obviously cant be sure one way or another.

What i have heard is that the atlateans were what plato and others describe, a utopian type society that were created by descendants from the lyria star sytem after escaping from reptilian attacks in the galaxy. The reptilians already had a settlement on earth in a place which is referred to as lemuria.

In lemuria apparently the reptilians created dinasours for sustenance and other reptile beings, and at some point they become to dangerous to be near for atleateans and the atleanteans thought by killing the dinasaurs the reptilians would die because their sustenance would have gone...

As this story goes, that didnt kill of the reptilians and a war errupted (maybe a war of the gods, i dont know), the atlateans, used a form of sound technology of some sort to destable the lemurian continent and eventually sink it, and apparently during the attacks the lemurians escaped underground creating underground bases from which they attacked atlateans (maybe thats where the stories of the underground demons came from? hell below us etc, who knows?).

The atlateans apparently then tried to attack the leumrians with the same or a similar technology through the ground they were living on and being attacked from under, and this caused the atlantis continent to begin to crumble at which point many fled seeing that destruction was imminent and settled in places like greece etc...

Anyway to conclude, this information might have come mostly from swerdlow and Galactic Federation stories, but i am unsure, i know theres a lot of disinfo in what he says without him knowing it but i think there are elements of truth and this maybe one and i also know theres a lot of bull shit in the federation of light stories but i also belive there is some truth in historic events buried in the shite to try and confuse and mix up historical events even more so. The reptilians then apparently created a hybrid race and placed them on earth to try and re-conquer what they presumed they had lost, leading to ubaid and sumer cultures..

Theres more to this theory but my memopry is hazy, and i beleive that during the war of the gods between atlantis and lemuria there were peace negotiations that apparently led to an agreement that there would be a race with a mixture of human and reptilian genes, the first creation was too reptilian and was destroyed by atlatleans and the second was about 10 to 15% reptilian and was considered acceptable by both sides... then after that agreement the above took place and reptilians made the 50/50 hybrid race...

Theres so much information and disinfo out there, its hard to be sure what is true and what is not, its just about trying to find as many peices of the puzzle as possible and trying to stick as many into a picture that logically looks right.

EDIT:What have we learnt from history? That the Illuminati try to INFILTRATE anything that opposed or appears to oppose their agenda, because what better way to overcome the opposition than to misdirect it from within? Maybe this is what the reptilians did with the ancient greek humans or/and similar past atlatean cultures? which has subsequently distorted our view of atlatean history.

Last edited by london_lad_84; 18-10-2008 at 12:58 PM.
london_lad_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #56
laika

I wachted the first video posted here with MT. But allready after a very short time i started to think something was wrong with what he was telling. Now maybe he have what he belive to be evidence, about the things he say but i dont belive him. sorry my english is a bit rusty, so its hard for me to find the right words. the way he connects words and claim it is prove. nazi being someones son. genesis being genes of isis and so on. he also have some wierd kind of logic. like he looks back at history and because everything is connected ( ofcourse it is otherwise it would not lead us to where we are now) is some kind of conspiracy?

in my native language i could go more into this, but for now i just have to say that MT is not for me . i think hes imagination is a little to vivid
laika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #57
adsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
There has been allot of attacking Tsarion recently.. I recently watch another of his vids here...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...89081969524094

I recommend you check him out your selves....

If you don't like him then don't listen to him.... But I recommend him to people who have not checked him out, he has some very interesting research.

I think he is one of the masters of spotting the symbology around us and exposing the Deep roots of the NWO, very complimentary to Davids works.
Wow, just watched it all and me personally not really understanding how we became who we are or where we can from, I am quite a firm believer of what Tsarion has said. It has changed my views greatly and give me a much larger understanding.
adsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 07:59 PM   #58
sophia_h

Default Old legend..

`

many years ago before PC's and internet I was made to discover various
books and articles as I asked Universe to show me what is real and
what is killing off humanity.

It never occured to me to keep notes or files on what all I read as I did
so very much studying and and no concept of ever sharing info with
others. I was shunned whenever I spoke of any of my studies !

Now I can only speak of some bits from memory with no source.

a parable of our DEEPEST INNER BEING;

LEGEND: a very long time ago in Egypt LAND there were people who kept
a safe place for all the people to thrive and enjoy life. The land was a
legend and many people went there to see if they could learn or steal or
whatever. The land was protected by a group of priests, men and women
who were born with a certain inclination to Spirituality and given in
early life to the Temple to grow up learning Divine Source of all that is and
all the sciences that support that Sacred knowledges. Some became
priests and others became Pharoahs.

The story of how Egypt was set on the road to its down fall goes thus.
The Protectors, priests, were so psychic they could sense any
approaches from great distances. They had outposts all round the
perimeter where Acolytes were stationed in revolving shifts to keep
watch. When the Protectors FELT an approach messengers were
sent out to the probable points of entry into the Land.
A playact was staged.

The visitors were asked questions and their measure taken. If it was
felt they were out to get over on the Egypt LAND they were shown a
gullible and simple folk and given food and money and hypnotized to
believe all of the LAND was the same as there, just one oasis after
another and a mere existence being the best they dwellers could
manage.
The seekers went away with some bounty thinking they had done well
and never knew of the GREAT CITIES and RICHES deep within the LAND.

The priestly caste had a millinea old connection with the OLD ONES
who had been caretakers of the LAND before the current caretakers
came. The BEINGS of the previous Aeon. There was a truce between
them. The OLD ONES wanted only peace and quiet and wisely allowed
the PEOPLE to live on the surface and keep the LAND safe for both
groups. By the surface people interacting with the underground OLD
ONES both worked together to keep the LAND productive and the people
healthy and prosperous. The OLD ONES had a series of underground
tunnels thru which flowed water on which the OLD ONES traveled
thru al the LAND and could FEEL any vibes of THREAT and sent
messages to the TEMPLE protector groups. This is how the LAND was
kept safe and bountiful for several thousands of years. The
PROTECTORS were highly developed Spiritual beings and their co-horts
who lived underground were of the prior dominant race even MORE
psychic but also more primitive. A good combination for preserving a
sane and healthy society.

The OLD ONES who helped keep the LAND safe had some very ancient
knowledges most of what they had taught the SURFACE priests for the
good of all. the surface protector priests had to study many years to
learn the whole of the Ancient knowledges and be tested along the way
by the OLD ONES to see if anyone candidate was lacking in any of the
traits necessary to be allowed to hold that Ancient knowledges. No
member of the Group of Protectors woule EVER give up all the secrets that
kept the LAND safe and sane.

But little by little some people from an Eastern tribe who had been allowed
in to trade and exchange kept begging for knowledges and over time they
wore down the Administrators with flattery and seductions. The
Administrators did not hold the knowledges the Eastern visitors asked for
but beseeched the Protectors and there were conferences and the
Easterns swore they would abide by the rules of study which said any
one allowed into the Temple schools had to take the full THIRTEEN
YEARS INDOCTRINATION
as to have any one part would not give the
whole balanced view of how to ethically keep the system upheld.

If they did not do the whole study course they would mis use the
knowledges and bring great imbalances into the whole world!

The OLD ONES had been keeping themselves scarce for years by then
and there was no warning given by them. The FOLK were slipping away
from their Spiritual CORE which is what supported the safety of the LAND.
The more the FOLK neglected their CORE the more scarce the OLD ONES
became and a huge part of their PROTECTIONS was growing WEAK.
so the Eastern visitors moved in to stay for the full course and
would be graduated in THIRTEEN YEARS
with the knowing of how
to make their land prosperous and healthy ! This arrangement went on
for a year when the impatient Easterners who suffered from an
arrogance believed they had learned all they needed
to know to become wealthy and powerful back home and they left.

The Adminisrators were humiliated, the Protectors devastated. The
thieves became powerful and greedy and of course wanted more MORE.
They sent emmisaries to ask for more education but the Protectors and
Administrators had changed and were careful and did not want to give
any more to those cunning thieves.

The Easterners sent some representatives ( thugs ) to persuade the
Administrators and Protectors to give up the keys to the rest of the

knowledges they had. The Priests would not and were killed. The secrets
died with them. There were no more Protectors to give up any information
to the Eastern thieves, the knowledges died then, and the OLD ONES
went away for good never to give counsel or protection again so the
downfall of the LAND went on from that time.

Once the OLD ONES would not give their energies there was no hope ,
and so it is to this day. When we ignore the OLD ONES we abdicate
our LAND and the well being of our FOLK.

The OLD ONES travel the globe even now in undreground tunnels where
water runs deep and they HEAR and FEEL every vibe thru their Auric fields
and the water they travel on.

As they become more disgusted with the people living on the surface
they are setting up another GREAT CATACLYSM to wash away all the
destroyers of the GARDEN.

They, of course, will assist in re-creating the garden after the dust
settles.
You know who the OLD ONES are because you feel and hear them too.

Their energies are a deep part of YOU.

They stay concealed as they do not wish to frighten people of the surface.
They are the CROCODILE PEOPLE and were worshipped in the
OLD LANDS for their wise ways and magick supports. ISIS was all of
Egypt and all of Egypt was ISIS

and the CROCODILE PEOPLE represent ISIS energies in you and me.

`
If your logic is strong enough to stand on its own right, there should be no need to attack the character of the opponent. To the undecided audience, attacking him personally is likely to grant him the appearance of a victim.
oberststuhlherr
http://www.codoh.com/forum/

sophia_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #59
samael

From the sources i've gathered Lemuria was a seperate continent. It's certainly not located near Atlantis as that is / was in the Atlantic.

A small clue is that Atlanteans were magical beings of immense knowledge and power who had a basic society of you either are magical or you aren't. Draconians / Reptilians aren't capable of magic.

Back to the thread name, in those times the high magi were known for using others ( mainly bound and summoned demons) to do alot of work. From the knowledge of a friend plus research, Atlantis was destroyed and "sunk" by said demon, bound to keep the whereabouts secret the charge was to burn into Oblivion if said location was uttered. The bond hasn't been lifted and therefore he remains silent on the location.

Not all is destroyed though, artifacts have been discovered through the Mediterranean. As you would expect not all died during the destruction, at least one survivor lives on. Atlanteans had a very lengthy lifespan of thousands of years due to they're magical capabilities.

With a little research they inhabit a place told of very famously, shrouded in mist though it's truth as the name of the Atlantean.
samael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 12:18 AM   #60
octopusrex

In my hallucinations, Atlantida is a place in the future. Ditto on Sofia's insight tho.

Last edited by octopusrex; 27-01-2009 at 12:22 AM.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote