Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 25-11-2011, 05:49 PM   #61
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornyvan View Post
mtsar isn't a plagiarist in the classical sense.
Ahh ok so back track a little if you like..

Quote:
What I meant to say is that mtsar loves taking credit for other people's work. Dead people who wouldn't have been seen dead or alive alongside mtsar, but they're dead and so they can't object.
What on earth are you talking about, He credits all the quotes he uses as as a teacher HE SHOULD QUOTE DEAD PEOPLE...

It sounds like you want to believe he is up to no good, or is bad at what he does, so just use anything you can think of or be presented with... because clearly you are using speculation and wishful thinking..

Quote:
mtsar's other main hallmark as a "teacher" and "researcher" is that he simply makes stuff up. And that's what Chris White and I myself arrested him for.
Hmmm well Christ White and your self made the arrest and then realised that you had no cell, or badge! lol

What has he made up?

He may have made a few mistakes ... but in most cases its simply an opinion anyway, the idea is to put together all the works and base an opinion anyway..

Christ White will attack any researcher that claims stuff against his Religion..

And he uses speculation, an extremely ignorant and narrow minded view on anything occult related.. He will uphold all mainstream info... half of the time ignorent to the fact that the stuff Tsarion goes into is not taught at uni.

Quote:
Why would someone else write mtsar's books? Some possible answers:

1. mtsar's unable to write them himself.
2. Someone wants to promote mtsar and his "teachings" to the gullible masses.
So Why get Tsarion to pretend to right books he supposedly cant right?? lol

I assume you are referring to the PTB, doing it for him..? you think they are short of genuine authors?

Further more, if its mostly made up and ripping off people, why is he unable to do it?

Quote:
The $550 entrance fee to the "online mystery school" paid by so-and-so many gullible individuals would maybe be sufficient to pay some person to write for mtsar.
To be honest have you applied for it?, can you vouch for its value? .. I looked into it and the amount of DVDs and Books you get from it as well as online assistance.. then that's actually not a bad price if you want to learn numerology, Astrology and Tarot, Kabbalah... so on..

I chose not too but if someone has the money why not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornyvan View Post
It's good that someone likes mtsar. I'm sure mtsar has good sides to him too. We're all humans (except maybe the reptilian shapeshifters et.al among us).
The things you guys who are the skeptics apart from when it comes to irrelevant and pro nazi views.. always hang out at these forums, telling people its all hogwash.. and scoffing at any reality that you are incapable of thinking about, while telling people they are narrow minded for not buying into the H Denial thing.. Its telling, how you are always attracted to such places.. maybe a subconscious thing..
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2011, 05:52 AM   #62
hertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Ahh ok so back track a little if you like..

What on earth are you talking about, He credits all the quotes he uses as as a teacher HE SHOULD QUOTE DEAD PEOPLE...

It sounds like you want to believe he is up to no good, or is bad at what he does, so just use anything you can think of or be presented with... because clearly you are using speculation and wishful thinking..

Hmmm well Christ White and your self made the arrest and then realised that you had no cell, or badge! lol

What has he made up?

He may have made a few mistakes ... but in most cases its simply an opinion anyway, the idea is to put together all the works and base an opinion anyway..

Christ White will attack any researcher that claims stuff against his Religion..

And he uses speculation, an extremely ignorant and narrow minded view on anything occult related.. He will uphold all mainstream info... half of the time ignorent to the fact that the stuff Tsarion goes into is not taught at uni.

So Why get Tsarion to pretend to right books he supposedly cant right?? lol

I assume you are referring to the PTB, doing it for him..? you think they are short of genuine authors?

Further more, if its mostly made up and ripping off people, why is he unable to do it?

To be honest have you applied for it?, can you vouch for its value? .. I looked into it and the amount of DVDs and Books you get from it as well as online assistance.. then that's actually not a bad price if you want to learn numerology, Astrology and Tarot, Kabbalah... so on..

I chose not too but if someone has the money why not..

The things you guys who are the skeptics apart from when it comes to irrelevant and pro nazi views.. always hang out at these forums, telling people its all hogwash.. and scoffing at any reality that you are incapable of thinking about, while telling people they are narrow minded for not buying into the H Denial thing.. Its telling, how you are always attracted to such places.. maybe a subconscious thing..
Word.

Last edited by hertz; 31-12-2011 at 05:53 AM.
hertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:08 AM   #63
atlantabizgal

I've listened to many of Tsarion's videos and find him fascinating. I also pick up a dark vibe from him, not sure where it comes from though. I hope that I can catch him live to hone in on that though.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #64
valens

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittmeister View Post
Whatever the case, I really like Michael Tsarion.
He may be cherrypicking here and there to support his theories, but many people do that, so what. As a mod pointed out - it's finally up to the viewer to acquire enough knowledge to be able to decide who's more likely to be right.

I think MTsar is hurting himself a bit with the cussing and foul language that he sometimes falls into, but hey he's only human too.

When I was playing around with Tarot cards, I noticed Tsarion's mystery school, and was astonished by the rather expensive price - but again - it's a free market economy (at least if you're not Goldman Sachs getting bailout taxpayer money) - so MTsar can charge whatever he wants, and probably will do as long as people see a value in it.

Yes Michael's use of cuss-words could be considered poetry already, maybe he's got the same talent as Charles Bukowski.
I think people are little clueless when it comes to Divination.

I have bee studying Horary astrology for 2 and a half years and while I am pretty good, the proper masters of it in the modern age have been doing it for, on average, 15 years but all the way up to 25/30 years. From his interviews, Tsarion has been doing his thing for that long. So you've got one-to-one teaching from a master of his craft plus a load of resources for $550? I think you're getting a good deal. If you went and bought a $30 book to learn it from you wouldn't be so well-placed after finishing it. Think about it: you can ask any question you want and, more than likely, have a life-time relationship with someone who has mastered their craft and people expect that for peanuts?
valens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #65
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

cool video of Tsarion off stage so to speak..

thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote