Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 21-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
the moral man
Banned

Default Bill Cooper said that Aliens are a government hoax

Dear Friends
kind regards
Bill Cooper is one of the greatest researchers of the UFO phenomena and believed in genuine UFOs originally due to documentation.
Eventually Cooper stated that UFOs are government creations and that the idea of Aliens was a government invented hoax to create an enemy that will bring about a World government through panic.

Do you think that Bill Cooper is right and that all of this talk of Aliens is a government created hoax which Hollywood promotes in movies and that alternate researchers are taking and running with it?
I am considering this as a new possibility because I trust Bill Cooper as one of the foremost researchers with both honesty and integrity being apart of his complete makeup.
What do you think about this?
I await your comments.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #2
michaelangelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
Bill Cooper is one of the greatest researchers of the UFO phenomena and believed in genuine UFOs originally due to documentation.
Eventually Cooper stated that UFOs are government creations and that the idea of Aliens was a government invented hoax to create an enemy that will bring about a World government through panic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DEiIq9_9OY

Do you think that Bill Cooper is right and that all of this talk of Aliens is a government created hoax which Hollywood promotes in movies and that alternate researchers are taking and running with it?
I am considering this as a new possibility because I trust Bill Cooper as one of the foremost researchers with both honesty and integrity being apart of his complete makeup.
I await your comments.
yours thankfully
John
I beleive that UFO's and aliens are a government hoax. Isn't there something called Project Bluebeam? A government UFO alien hoax amonst other things. I havn't looked at the video yet but I will.
I trust what Bill Cooper says.

Last edited by michaelangelo; 21-02-2010 at 06:45 PM.
michaelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #3
rydeon

Quote:
Dear Friends
kind regards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DEiIq9_9OY

I await your comments.
yours thankfully
John
He probably could be meaning that it's another force or power operating under the noses of the ptb but in earth-bound bases. As opposed to an inter-galactic alien one.
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
itsallinus

Imo he has told his truth and is most likely referring to the project bluebeam plans but that this is a separate thing altogether from the reptilian agenda.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #5
marpat
Inactive

Who knows. Unless you are on the inside all you can really do is speculate and if information is being manipulated deliberately then anything could be going on.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #6
mntruthseeker

This may be late in replying but I really do not think its a hoax

I believe that the Reptilians have been around for a very long time and want to run us as they do hiding behind TPTB just as David describes

I believe that the Draconians (dinaosaurs) wanted to help us at one time agains the reptilians but instead joined with them.

Yes, I do believe this is very real and its up to us to stop them in their tracks.

We all came here for a reason and it was to stop the crap they are pulling and I think we will

My son has seen reptilians so I have to believe that there are deffinately evil and wondorous spirits in this multi-verse
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #7
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelangelo View Post
I beleive that UFO's and aliens are a government hoax. Isn't there something called Project Bluebeam? A government UFO alien hoax amonst other things. I havn't looked at the video yet but I will.
I trust what Bill Cooper says.
Dear michaelangelo
kind regards
Project Bluebean is what the elite may use to project the images of various Messiah's in the Sky, but I can't see them using this wildcard.
Bill Cooper has seen a UFO even though he didn't believe in Aliens.

Aliens are always beings that are talked about and never seen.
It is no different than parents telling their kids about the tooth fairy and of course no kid ever sees one.
Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy always appear at times when the kids are asleep.
It could be that the above myths are for kids and the Alien myth is for adults.
Look at the majority of 'researchers' that talk about Aliens, they are nothing but idiots for the most part.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #8
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Who knows. Unless you are on the inside all you can really do is speculate and if information is being manipulated deliberately then anything could be going on.
What does your intuition tell you? Just curious
Old 21-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #9
thetonic

Quote:
One need not be 'on the inside' in order to correctly diagnose the alien question and the many other questions plaguing humanity ... The evidence and answers that will lead you to truth are all around us right in front of our faces.

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #10
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
What does your intuition tell you? Just curious
That aliens are not running the show. Personally I think that humans are clever and evil enough to do great things without the need to require aliens. If aliens could cross space then their technology would be so vastly superior to ours that if they wanted to dominate us in any way, they could. Humans are exploring the ability to influence thought by influencing the brain with electronic means so if there was a race running the show that were thousands of years ahead of us they would have no trouble totally dominating us.
Old 21-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #11
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetonic View Post
One need not be 'on the inside' in order to correctly diagnose the alien question and the many other questions plaguing humanity ... The evidence and answers that will lead you to truth are all around us right in front of our faces.
And what if is just an elaborate lie? what if the information fed to you is part of the hoax, built up over a period of time to give it more credibility
Old 21-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #12
michaelangelo

Quote:
Dear michaelangelo
kind regards
Project Bluebean is what the elite may use to project the images of various Messiah's in the Sky, but I can't see them using this wildcard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvXnA6iWpE

It is no different than parents telling their kids about the tooth fairy and of course no kid ever sees one.
Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy always appear at times when the kids are asleep.
Look at the majority of 'researchers' that talk about Aliens, they are nothing but idiots for the most part.
yours thankfully
John
I think that fake UFO's/aliens may be part of it.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proje...m25jul05.shtml

http://www.ivanfraser.com/articles/c.../etagenda.html

Last edited by michaelangelo; 21-02-2010 at 07:06 PM.
michaelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #13
mntruthseeker

Aliens have been seen. Bill Cooper is someone that I highly respect. To me he is a real hero. What I get out of his speach is that the Alien Agenda, is something TPTB wants to use to frighten us.

Have you ever listened to Ashayana Deane or Alex Collier ?

Voyagers I and II are excellent books and if you want to know anything regarding the Multi-verse and ETs/IT's those are the books to read

I noticed that some of her links are being brought down as fast as they are put up.

http://www.azuritepress.co.za/voyagers_2.htm
yours thankfully
John[/QUOTE]
Old 21-02-2010, 07:08 PM   #14
itsallinus

Quote:
Dear michaelangelo
kind regards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvXnA6iWpE

yours thankfully
John
For those that have there is reason enough never to stop questioning, searching for the truth and never a reason to accept it as 'just a hoax'. Peoples lives have been turned upside down by encounters, I am one of them, most never report what they see and you can see why, the wolves are always ready to pounce so the sheep stay quiet.

Are all these accounts that date back to cave drawings (apparently) all false? A controlled mind experiment? That would take a huge stretch of the imagination IF there were no 'aliens' and just humans creating the hoax. Even if all the evidence that dates back thousands of years were 'planted' false evidence, personal experiences go beyond just 'sightings' but involve many strange occurrences and oddities. Not to mention personal experiences in Astral projection and the studies taken in the Astral that all add to the support for this to be either true or the most intricate, elaborate, extensive and technologically advanced hoax ever...and that would therefore come from humans that from what I have seen over the last few decades, are incapable of getting even simple tasks right...
Old 21-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #15
lightgiver

Default MJ-12 and William Cooper

WILLIAM COOPER

William Cooper declared that he could confirm "150 per cent" of the ‘Lear Hypothesis’; a paper by John Lear containing allegations of the US Government’s alliance with ETs who, in exchange for advanced alien technology, were ‘allowed’ to abduct unwilling human subjects for experimentation and the harvesting of biological material. The confusing war of fantastic, paranoid and often contradictory claims between Lear and Cooper proved too much for ParaNet’s founder Jim Speiser. He ejected them from the ParaNet membership on 26 October 1988, explaining his reasons in a four-page document.

Speiser also mentioned he had been contacted by a 24-year-old ParaNet user named Jeff Felix whom he agreed to meet in a restaurant in Tempe, Arizona. Felix claimed to work as a cryptology technician for the National Security Agency (NSA) who, while "fooling around" on the NSA computer, had stumbled across files on secret projects called ‘Majestic’ and ‘Aquarius’. After consulting contacts who had a genuine intelligence background, Speiser put some testing questions to Felix at a second meeting several days later. Felix failed this simple test but referred to something he called "Project X-calibur".

When Speiser mentioned this to Cooper, he claimed to have heard of it but knew nothing more. Later that day, Cooper called Speiser back and, to Speiser’s surprise, proceeded to tell him that ‘Project Excalibur’ was real and concerned an MJ-12 project to obtain technology from the aliens. Speiser later said he began to think that Cooper and Felix "were scamming me behind my back". ParaNet, he said, was becoming "a home for unwed paranoids."

That same month (October 1988) Lear sent Cooper copies of all his research into UFOs, including communications from ‘Val Valerian’ (aka John Grace, an airforce NCO on active duty who had a keen interest in UFOs) and the Dallas Revisited videotape made by Lars Hansson exploring the theory that John F Kennedy had been fatally shot by his driver. Hansson had sent it to Lear in the hope that Lear might help finance his JFK research, asking Lear not to pass it on to anyone. The fact that Lear passed it on to Cooper had catastrophic consequences.

In April 1989, KLAS TV journalist George Knapp presented a highly successful multi-part series on UFOs. In one segment, Knapp interviewed a man (electronically disguised) identified as ‘Dennis’ who claimed to have worked at a super-secret site in Nevada known as ‘Area 51’ and at an even more secret site called ‘S-4’. His fantastic claim was he had worked on "real flying saucers". At this time, no-one except Knapp and Area 51 security knew who ‘Dennis’ was.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc579.htm

The Majestic Documents

Majestic Documents.com is a groundbreaking look at the United States UFO program called Majestic and the top secret government documents that tell the story of presidential and military action, authorization, and cover-up regarding UFOs and their alien occupants. A remarkable work of investigative journalism, this website is the first to authenticate top secret UFO documents that tell a detailed story of the crashed discs, alien bodies, presidential briefings, and superb secrecy. Special attention is paid to the forensic authentication issues of content, provenance, type, style and chronology. The story the documents tell leaves the reader with little doubt that the cover-up is real, shocking, and at times unethical.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/majestic.htm
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:13 PM   #16
spock

what if Government was an Alien hoax
spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #17
romas

I think he slowly went nuts, if he had any real information, it is not easy to live with. So, taking into account that he possibly had wrong information, taking into account that he might have gone nuts(possibly with outside help), I don't see any reason to put much merit in his theory.

People need heroes, that's why they choose one of many would be candidates and follow like sheep.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #18
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post
what if Government was an Alien hoax

Good one xD
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #19
itsallinus

Quote:
That aliens are not running the show. Personally I think that humans are clever and evil enough to do great things without the need to require aliens. If aliens could cross space then their technology would be so vastly superior to ours that if they wanted to dominate us in any way, they could. Humans are exploring the ability to influence thought by influencing the brain with electronic means so if there was a race running the show that were thousands of years ahead of us they would have no trouble totally dominating us.
Thanks for answering, you don't have to respond to this but just things to ponder...

But what about before, in the past, when no technology was available? Some stories were passed down through generations, kept in the family, how do we explain them? And what seems clear is that they are dominating us, they treat us like cattle in pens (we call them countries). Are we not being dominated already? Could knights who were told to have fought dragons (reptilian's?) just been fantasy tales? There are too many question's for us to assume its all a hoax...even if the truth is limited to a few accounts, it would be the truth and that would be worth looking for.
Old 21-02-2010, 07:28 PM   #20
mntruthseeker

Bill Cooper did not go nuts.

What happened to him is he was Silenced.

Here is a video that shows how this happened and trust me it was no shootout as reported by the m edia

Everyone here knows the media is all lies

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...l_cooper18.htm

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 21-02-2010 at 07:32 PM. Reason: to add video