Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 05-08-2018, 05:40 PM   #1
zoeismyeverything

Default Naming names in books

Hello All,
I have been trying to find a straight forward answer on the internet but found nothing. If I were to write a book based on my experience and research, would there be any real repercussions of naming people in my book. The global SRA is such an important topic for me to cover and I would like to touch upon the names who others have alleged against. For etc. members of royalty, government etc.
zoeismyeverything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 10:31 PM   #2
oz93666

DI has named names ,ted heath, royalty without repercussions , so why should anyone sue an unknown author such as you and only bring attention to themselves??

"Global SRA" ??? what might that be??
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 11:15 AM   #3
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoeismyeverything View Post
Hello All,
I have been trying to find a straight forward answer on the internet but found nothing. If I were to write a book based on my experience and research, would there be any real repercussions of naming people in my book. The global SRA is such an important topic for me to cover and I would like to touch upon the names who others have alleged against. For etc. members of royalty, government etc.
You would need a good lawyer.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #4
Floyd001

I reckon the only thing you'd need is actual evidence to back up what you say.... no worries if you have that.

Other wise see above
Floyd001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 08:27 PM   #5
mannybash

Likewise the reason Di had no repercussions was that he could back up his allegations. Read through his allegations and how much evidence he provides if you can provide similar level of proof then there should not be a problem
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote