Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 71 51.45%
No 44 31.88%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.62%
Undecided 18 13.04%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2015, 09:34 PM   #21
alf hearted
Banned

That's what they call "setting precedent."
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:39 PM   #22
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
The explanation was that the children made their story up from the film “The Mask of Zorro”. Strangely, this film has been used in another case as an excuse, I am told.
A swashbuckler film has a storyline about two children being raped by social services, school teachers, McDonalds employees etc??

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 03-02-2015 at 11:49 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:44 PM   #23
howie

In clip 32 Naming children and Social Services.MOV

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Tg&usp=sharing

Last edited by lobuk; 04-02-2015 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Housekeeping
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 10:10 PM   #24
nadams

Whatever the truth behind these allegations, I would think whoever uploaded them is going to be in a lot of trouble for what amounts to identifying child victims of abuse.

Surely this info could have been released without showing the childrens faces?

Last edited by nadams; 03-02-2015 at 10:12 PM.
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 10:47 PM   #25
frase

I feel sick watching this......
I cannot believe what evil there is in this world
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 10:52 PM   #26
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
However, six days after reporting the crimes to Barnet Police on 05 September 2014, the children were taken into ‘protective custody’ and subsequently to two different foster carers. Medical examinations initiated by the Police confirmed scarring in the rectum area of both children. The hearing of the boy is impaired due to the father’s hitting and excessive shouting. Two weeks later, the Police told her that the children retracted the allegations and that the investigation was closed. The explanation was that the children made their story up from the film “The Mask of Zorro”. Strangely, this film has been used in another case as an excuse, I am told.

https://nationalinquiry.wordpress.co...ldsexualabuse/
They had physical evidence and they dismissed it because children changed their minds? It doesn't sound possible in a supposedly developed society.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 10:56 PM   #27
waxedsoul
Inactive

I think what I'm about to say pretty much sums up the hows, the whys, and the wherefores of why this isn't on the front page of every newspaper, everywhere...

I really did not want to even click on this thread. I really, really did not want to watch those harrowing videos. I forced myself to do it, because this is real, and there's no running away from it. I can't really express adequately what my response is right now- it exceeds my comprehension as a human being. A part of me, if I'm honest, wants to think that this is a hoax- that it's not real- that this stuff surely cannot happen- who in their right minds could even conjure these things up, let alone enact them?

It's just so shocking, so raw, and so potentially real, that it truly does scare people. Myself included. And yet... Jesus Fucking Christ. If there is a God, if there is a higher fucking power, an omnipresent LOVING universe- where fore art thou- for fuck's fucking sake????

I can't actually bring myself to research this more, how pathetic is that?? I really can't bear it.
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:02 PM   #28
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxedsoul View Post
I think what I'm about to say pretty much sums up the hows, the whys, and the wherefores of why this isn't on the front page of every newspaper, everywhere...

I really did not want to even click on this thread. I really, really did not want to watch those harrowing videos. I forced myself to do it, because this is real, and there's no running away from it. I can't really express adequately what my response is right now- it exceeds my comprehension as a human being. A part of me, if I'm honest, wants to think that this is a hoax- that it's not real- that this stuff surely cannot happen- who in their right minds could even conjure these things up, let alone enact them?

It's just so shocking, so raw, and so potentially real, that it truly does scare people. Myself included. And yet... Jesus Fucking Christ. If there is a God, if there is a higher fucking power, an omnipresent LOVING universe- where fore art thou- for fuck's fucking sake????

I can't actually bring myself to research this more, how pathetic is that?? I really can't bear it.
Nor me, I am disturbed by that poor boy and what he has seemingly been through..you sum it up so well....this is definitely real......and raw is the apt description. How on earth can this happen?
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:04 PM   #29
coooweee
Inactive

I know I've got to watch it but I just can't bring myself to at the moment.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:22 PM   #30
elshaper

Quote:

Ditto.
But there are others who are able to do more research though.
Just have to say, some of us aren't made with stronger stomach. I know it's all in the name of truth but..... I am really lost for words on this one.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:34 PM   #31
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
I feel sick watching this......
I cannot believe what evil there is in this world
People like YOU are also part of the problem - WAKE THE FUCK UP TO THE REALITY AROUND YOU!

From many comments posted here, most of you are so naive, you have no clue what is going on. Sad.

There is a VERY big problem, as all here can realise, there is too many people in positions of influence to control any complaints from the kids. So what can be done?

link for the other videos:

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 04-02-2015 at 12:00 AM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:40 PM   #32
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
in the file named 302 Distinguishing Marks.MOV

he describes how 2 female teachers sodomise him with a strap-on willy & it makes him bleed more than the mens willies, the other female teacher makes him lick her privates.

in other clips he describes how social services take babies off people & a shoemaker from a London tube station makes shoes from the skin off the babies feet which his teachers keep hidden at the school.

he says Mcdonalds staff are involved as well as staff from Starbucks & Pizza Express in Hampstead.

He gives the full names & describes tattoos, piercings & warts on his abusers who include teachers & the parents of other children in his class.
Sounds a lot like what one of our own members described of what she experienced at 5 years old in Canada. The woman abusing her with the dildo wasn't a teacher but well known to us all.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=720
I thought I'd link this one too just because of the hand sign. It reminds me of the kids explaining hand signs. I'd like to see screen shots of the hand signals the children explained the abusers would use.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058585076

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 03-02-2015 at 11:42 PM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:52 PM   #33
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
They had physical evidence and they dismissed it because children changed their minds? It doesn't sound possible in a supposedly developed society.
I'm sure they had their minds changed for them!
Old 03-02-2015, 11:55 PM   #34
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
People like YOU are also part of the problem - WAKE THE FUCK UP TO THE REALITY AROUND YOU!

From many comments posted here, most of you are so naive, you have no clue what is going on. Sad.

There is a VERY big problem, as all here can realise, there is too many people in positions of influence to control any complaints from the kids. So what can be done?
I agree, utterly- I think there's a process that precedes even being able to comprehend this sick shit though, to be fair.

It's one thing to have a vague awareness, quite another to be hit about the face with it- it repels you on the most baseline level- having gone through an 'awakening', and feeling like I'd lost all grip on reality as it was, it's still really hard to digest this information- for the love of 'baby jesus', doesn't that make us human as opposed to psychopaths??!!

I do agree, that metaphorically singing 'la la laaa... nothing to see here' isn't helping, but cut people some slack.

I don't think any of us here are naive, otherwise we'd never have clicked on this thread- we are all aware of the depravity of the situation at hand.

I can't watch horror films for the same reason, not that I'm not aware of sadistic murderers, I just cannot bear to be witness to re-enactments of it.

You're absolutely right, we need to collectively man up and start taking accountability- the problem is, as I illustrated myself- from a relatively enlightened viewpoint- people cannot bear to know. It breaches the threshold of what people can mentally accommodate.

No point arguing the toss over it, that's the situation- so what next???

Last edited by waxedsoul; 04-02-2015 at 12:01 AM.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:01 AM   #35
noncooperation

Quote:
I agree, utterly- I think there's a process that precedes even being able to comprehend this sick shit though, to be fair.

It's one thing to have a vague awareness, quite another to be hit about the face with it- it repels you on the most baseline level- having gone through an 'awakening' programme, which almost left me mad as a blind bluebottle, it's still really hard to digest this information- for the love of 'baby jesus', doesn't that make us human as opposed to psychopaths??!!

I do agree, that metaphorically singing 'la la laaa... nothing to see here' isn't helping, but cut people some slack.

I don't think any of us here are naive, otherwise we'd never have clicked on this thread- we are all aware of the depravity of the situation at hand.

I can't watch horror films for the same reason, not that I'm not aware of sadistic murderers, I just cannot bear to be witness to re-enactments of it.

You're absolutely right, we need to collectively man up and start taking accountability- the problem is, as I illustrated myself- from a relatively enlightened viewpoint- people cannot bear to know. It breaches the threshold of what people can mentally accommodate.

send a link to this thread and the videos to everyone you know!!

these kids are telling the truth that is for sure.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 04-02-2015 at 12:04 AM.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:07 AM   #36
waxedsoul
Inactive

The sad fact is, and I cannot speak for anyone else on here, but the truth of the matter is that no one I know would want to know.

It's that simple. And that sums it up, in a nutshell. They'd just think I was a perv for sending kiddie videos, honestly.

People have to be ready to 'know', and most do not care to.
Old 04-02-2015, 12:09 AM   #37
huddy

Quote:

Fair enough. Just take a look on the users name you just quoted.
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 12:11 AM   #38
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddy View Post
I don't follow, sorry? What have I quoted?
Old 04-02-2015, 12:12 AM   #39
elshaper

Do you think people on mums dot net be interested in since most of them must be parent. Or would you get banned straight away....? I wonder. Just trying to think where it may be appropriate. I don't think sending it to any of the children's charity would be any good....sadly.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 12:13 AM   #40
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddy View Post
waxedsoul