Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 71 51.45%
No 44 31.88%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.62%
Undecided 18 13.04%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2015, 03:52 PM   #1
pinochio
Banned

Default Child Abuse victims interview.

This is really very bizarre. http://aanirfan.blogspot.de/2015/02/...hampstead.html

Last edited by pinochio; 03-02-2015 at 03:56 PM.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 04:46 PM   #2
elshaper

Wow, I don't think children are acting.

These are well to do kids. You can tell by their looks...especially they live in Hampstead.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 03-02-2015 at 04:56 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 05:09 PM   #3
howie

There's 30+ more videos on google drive at the Tap blogs link, with titles like 'Baby skin shoes' & 'Baby skulls'

I haven't had time to watch yet.
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 05:12 PM   #4
pinochio
Banned

the worlds fucked.Who is doing this interview?those kids couldn´t be making that up.Its hard to wrap your head around stuff like this.

update from anngirfan.
Christ Church primary school, named by the children as being a centre of abuse.

The Police, however, closed the case as 'no crime confirmed'.

A week after the crime had been reported, the children were taken into police custody.

6 days later for some unknown reasons the children retracted their allegations.

They were then held 'in care' by the Local Borough of Camden and since then Barnet.

Paul Conrad, vicar of Christ Church.

Last edited by pinochio; 03-02-2015 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:38 PM   #5
pinochio
Banned

CHILDREN IN CARE to Protect #Police #Cover-Up of organised #ChildSexualAbuse
Posted on December 26, 2014 by Sabine Kurjo McNeill
The Mask of Zorro
The Mask of Zorro (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

This case is the result of an 8-year old boy and his 9-year old sister confessing at long last the abuse they suffered by their British father who is the leader of a Sexual Ritual Abuse cult in North London. The Russian mother had a history of domestic violence with him that included 5 Police call-outs and 3 reports. She had long noticed signs of unhappiness, sickness and stress in her children, but only when on holiday in August with them, she learned about most harrowing details as the reason.

However, six days after reporting the crimes to Barnet Police on 05 September 2014, the children were taken into ‘protective custody’ and subsequently to two different foster carers. Medical examinations initiated by the Police confirmed scarring in the rectum area of both children. The hearing of the boy is impaired due to the father’s hitting and excessive shouting. Two weeks later, the Police told her that the children retracted the allegations and that the investigation was closed. The explanation was that the children made their story up from the film “The Mask of Zorro”. Strangely, this film has been used in another case as an excuse, I am told.

In the best interests of the children?

The mother is now in family court proceedings, being accused of not being able to protect her children. The confessions were triggered by her then partner noticing that the children were touching each other sexually as well as a dog. Their reports were recorded on video and conducted by the mother and her partner in separate conversations with the boy and the girl. Their remarkable details confirmed their respective allegations and experiences and were accompanied by diary pages and drawings that include the private parts of teachers.

Since 11 September, the father has more contact with the children than the mother or the Russian grandparents who have observed the effects of coaching and brainwashing, already apparent in the Police videos produced on 17 September, six days after the snatch. In contact sessions they are not allowed to speak their native language and the boy has admitted that he is forgetting his Russian already. It is also alarming that they had not been sent to any school for 3 months but were only exposed to TV and computer games, when before they had private education in violin lessons, tennis and swimming.

https://nationalinquiry.wordpress.co...ldsexualabuse/
Old 03-02-2015, 05:43 PM   #6
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
CHILDREN IN CARE to Protect #Police #Cover-Up of organised #ChildSexualAbuse
Posted on December 26, 2014 by Sabine Kurjo McNeill
The Mask of Zorro
The Mask of Zorro (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

This case is the result of an 8-year old boy and his 9-year old sister confessing at long last the abuse they suffered by their British father who is the leader of a Sexual Ritual Abuse cult in North London. The Russian mother had a history of domestic violence with him that included 5 Police call-outs and 3 reports. She had long noticed signs of unhappiness, sickness and stress in her children, but only when on holiday in August with them, she learned about most harrowing details as the reason.

However, six days after reporting the crimes to Barnet Police on 05 September 2014, the children were taken into ‘protective custody’ and subsequently to two different foster carers. Medical examinations initiated by the Police confirmed scarring in the rectum area of both children. The hearing of the boy is impaired due to the father’s hitting and excessive shouting. Two weeks later, the Police told her that the children retracted the allegations and that the investigation was closed. The explanation was that the children made their story up from the film “The Mask of Zorro”. Strangely, this film has been used in another case as an excuse, I am told.

In the best interests of the children?

The mother is now in family court proceedings, being accused of not being able to protect her children. The confessions were triggered by her then partner noticing that the children were touching each other sexually as well as a dog. Their reports were recorded on video and conducted by the mother and her partner in separate conversations with the boy and the girl. Their remarkable details confirmed their respective allegations and experiences and were accompanied by diary pages and drawings that include the private parts of teachers.

Since 11 September, the father has more contact with the children than the mother or the Russian grandparents who have observed the effects of coaching and brainwashing, already apparent in the Police videos produced on 17 September, six days after the snatch. In contact sessions they are not allowed to speak their native language and the boy has admitted that he is forgetting his Russian already. It is also alarming that they had not been sent to any school for 3 months but were only exposed to TV and computer games, when before they had private education in violin lessons, tennis and swimming.

^^^ That's so fcuked up.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 03-02-2015, 06:47 PM   #7
alf hearted
Banned

There's a common denominator with most, if not all, cases of child abuse and that's at least one fucked up family member or acquaintance of said family. If you can't notice the difference in your child after it has had to endure something it didn't want to take part in, perhaps you are a shitty parent?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:06 PM   #8
adzboarder

That is fucking harrowing hearing what they say. When are we going to tear this fucked up shit down and burn these motherfuckerz to the ground? Seriously fucking angry here.
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:30 PM   #9
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzboarder View Post
That is fucking harrowing hearing what they say. When are we going to tear this fucked up shit down and burn these motherfuckerz to the ground? Seriously fucking angry here.
Jesus Christ, in all my time on this forum this is the most shocking thing I ahev ever heard....
They look like well to do kids too....this is just awful and bizarre....
Where are the parents??
Killing babies?? Someone send this to the daily mirror mail and express......staggering
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:43 PM   #10
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Jesus Christ, in all my time on this forum this is the most shocking thing I ahev ever heard....
They look like well to do kids too....this is just awful and bizarre....
Where are the parents??
Killing babies?? Someone send this to the daily mirror mail and express......staggering
Me too. For all the stuff thats come out on the Savile thread, all the research, everything, this is the most shocking thing Ive seen. Hampstead?? I dont think these kids are acting either - articulate, well off, and desperate. The kids on the school website look haunted and stressed imo. Murdering babies? This is today and now and action should be taken against the head teacher and vicar right now. If its true its beyond belief and shows the bottom of the barrel has been reached.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:45 PM   #11
alf hearted
Banned

It needs investigating by outsiders from the areas involved, that's for sure.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:45 PM   #12
howie

in the file named 302 Distinguishing Marks.MOV

he describes how 2 female teachers sodomise him with a strap-on willy & it makes him bleed more than the mens willies, the other female teacher makes him lick her privates.

in other clips he describes how social services take babies off people & a shoemaker from a London tube station makes shoes from the skin off the babies feet which his teachers keep hidden at the school.

he says Mcdonalds staff are involved as well as staff from Starbucks & Pizza Express in Hampstead.

He gives the full names & describes tattoos, piercings & warts on his abusers who include teachers & the parents of other children in his class.
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:47 PM   #13
alf hearted
Banned

Old 03-02-2015, 07:57 PM   #14
greatdayforfreedom

These two children are talking about the most harrowing child abuse in such a nonchalant manner. It almost doesn't seem real.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #15
alf hearted
Banned

It makes you wonder how they'd ever trust another adult again. Who is it who is filming them?

Last edited by alf hearted; 03-02-2015 at 08:02 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:21 PM   #16
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
in the file named 302 Distinguishing Marks.MOV

he describes how 2 female teachers sodomise him with a strap-on willy & it makes him bleed more than the mens willies, the other female teacher makes him lick her privates.

in other clips he describes how social services take babies off people & a shoemaker from a London tube station makes shoes from the skin off the babies feet which his teachers keep hidden at the school.

he says Mcdonalds staff are involved as well as staff from Starbucks & Pizza Express in Hampstead.

He gives the full names & describes tattoos, piercings & warts on his abusers who include teachers & the parents of other children in his class.
Thanks for the overview.
I couldn't watch any more video after those two above.
Why police don't take any notice of it? Well, I am not surprised.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 03-02-2015, 08:25 PM   #17
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Thanks for the overview.
I couldn't watch any more video after those two above.
Why police don't take any notice of it? Well, I am not surprised.
Says in the video the police are part of the abuse that goes on at the school.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:26 PM   #18
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
Says in the video the police are part of the abuse that goes on at the school.
Yes, that's why and I am not surprised.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 03-02-2015, 08:36 PM   #19
alf hearted
Banned

Can a doctor examine them physically for evidence of what they claim, or would that be perverse and we just have to accept their word? Surely this can easily be established by a trustworthy medical practitioner familiar with child sexual trauma?

Last edited by alf hearted; 03-02-2015 at 08:37 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:15 PM   #20
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Can a doctor examine them physically for evidence of what they claim, or would that be perverse and we just have to accept their word? Surely this can easily be established by a trustworthy medical practitioner familiar with child sexual trauma?