Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 22-02-2018, 02:26 PM   #1
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Default The mystery of child abuse

Or more to the point, child abuse is a mystery. It occures in many guises. We often hear of ritual abuse as being a predominant form, but, it’s not really ritualistic so much as habitual abuse. It’s dressed up as “ritual” to give it some other worldly nobility, but a real ritual has nothing to do with inflicting harm on a target. For example, guitar practice involving finger excecises and chord change drills and scales and arpegios is in line with being a ritualistic process, where the student undergoes the pains and tribulations for self betterment.

There is nothing of that type of thing when it comes to child abuse and those who enguage in it, do so purely for pleasure and entertainment. In contrast, a musician would never spent ten hours a day ripping himself to bits to become a better musician for pleasure and entertainment. Nobody enguages in hard work for pleasuring and entertainment of themselves.

There is no hard or difficult work involved in abusing others. Child abusers do what they do because they like it. Child abusers gave themselves a name and called themselves paedophiles. I think anyone else would have just called them sickos, but they like their grandiose titles and when they drink expensive wine, they don’t call themselves alcoholics, they call themselves conossiures, a word which I can’t even spell without checking the dictionary.

So a child abuser sees themselves in grandiose terms. And here we come to the mystery, because at the moment, the assumption has been made that abusing children is somehow entertaining, a fun and joyous thing to do. Now they certainly think that this is so to such an extent that they actualy look down on those who think that child abuse is sick.

The mystery then is why they think child abuse is a fun thing to do. Why do they like abusing children? Why do they get so much pleasure out of inflicting pain and suffering on everyone else? Do you enjoy inflicting pain and suffering on others? No, you don’t. Oh, you might get really pissed off and decide that someone needs a fist to slam into certain people’s mouths at a very high velocity. The vast majority of people would be in agreement in terms of executing someone known to be out for the worstening of the innocent.

But we still have to ask the question as to why select types of people get pleasure from causing harm. One might enjoy eating a slice of cake, or having a good night’s sleep, or going for a walk, or doing up a bike, this most can understand. But going out and causing harm, as a hobby, that is far more more difficult to comprehend, and yet it’s pandemic and has been since Babylonian times. But it’s still a mystery.

Answering as to how child abuse is done, or explaining the anatomy or philosophy behind child abuse is certainly easier. We can say that it is done by the attacker taking over the target. We can say that the attacker endeavours to control the target, but we can’t actualy answer the “why” aspect.

All we can say is that they endeavour to do so with great and imense gusto. It is their entire reason for existing. They design the infrastructure of state and invent government in order to carry out their aim.

Why would anyone have originaly wished to become a politician? Who came up with such a grand title as “politician”. Politician just means controller, there is a desire to govern others. Governence means controlling the fortunes of others. And the purpose of that control? To make sure that they have no will of their own, which in turn guarantees the agrandisement of the contoller.

So why is agrandisement of such importance to such a type?
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 08:59 PM   #2
better21

That's an interesting point of view and I can totally agree with you
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 02:16 PM   #3
fudgetusk

They aggrandise it to cover up their shame. The real reason why they do it is because satan does it; because he's full of sick energies from God and us. And because he knows God hates it. The negative energies produced by the act are a bonus. The fact that God has to experience what the child does as it is being abused is a bonus.

Funny how evil has all the luck. Meanwhile doing good is a strain and a hassle. Funny that. Almost as if we were meant to be evil because it is easy. I say we shouldn't exist at all. And evil is natures way of making us not real again. Or at least a sign that existence is unnatural.

But don't quote me.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 03:24 PM   #4
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Or more to the point, child abuse is a mystery. It occures in many guises. We often hear of ritual abuse as being a predominant form, but, it’s not really ritualistic so much as habitual abuse. It’s dressed up as “ritual” to give it some other worldly nobility, but a real ritual has nothing to do with inflicting harm on a target. For example, guitar practice involving finger excecises and chord change drills and scales and arpegios is in line with being a ritualistic process, where the student undergoes the pains and tribulations for self betterment.

There is nothing of that type of thing when it comes to child abuse and those who enguage in it, do so purely for pleasure and entertainment. In contrast, a musician would never spent ten hours a day ripping himself to bits to become a better musician for pleasure and entertainment. Nobody enguages in hard work for pleasuring and entertainment of themselves.

There is no hard or difficult work involved in abusing others. Child abusers do what they do because they like it. Child abusers gave themselves a name and called themselves paedophiles. I think anyone else would have just called them sickos, but they like their grandiose titles and when they drink expensive wine, they don’t call themselves alcoholics, they call themselves conossiures, a word which I can’t even spell without checking the dictionary.

So a child abuser sees themselves in grandiose terms. And here we come to the mystery, because at the moment, the assumption has been made that abusing children is somehow entertaining, a fun and joyous thing to do. Now they certainly think that this is so to such an extent that they actualy look down on those who think that child abuse is sick.

The mystery then is why they think child abuse is a fun thing to do. Why do they like abusing children? Why do they get so much pleasure out of inflicting pain and suffering on everyone else? Do you enjoy inflicting pain and suffering on others? No, you don’t. Oh, you might get really pissed off and decide that someone needs a fist to slam into certain people’s mouths at a very high velocity. The vast majority of people would be in agreement in terms of executing someone known to be out for the worstening of the innocent.

But we still have to ask the question as to why select types of people get pleasure from causing harm. One might enjoy eating a slice of cake, or having a good night’s sleep, or going for a walk, or doing up a bike, this most can understand. But going out and causing harm, as a hobby, that is far more more difficult to comprehend, and yet it’s pandemic and has been since Babylonian times. But it’s still a mystery.

Answering as to how child abuse is done, or explaining the anatomy or philosophy behind child abuse is certainly easier. We can say that it is done by the attacker taking over the target. We can say that the attacker endeavours to control the target, but we can’t actualy answer the “why” aspect.

All we can say is that they endeavour to do so with great and imense gusto. It is their entire reason for existing. They design the infrastructure of state and invent government in order to carry out their aim.

Why would anyone have originaly wished to become a politician? Who came up with such a grand title as “politician”. Politician just means controller, there is a desire to govern others. Governence means controlling the fortunes of others. And the purpose of that control? To make sure that they have no will of their own, which in turn guarantees the agrandisement of the contoller.

So why is agrandisement of such importance to such a type?
I've never practiced guitar in any ritualistic way. Never practiced scales, arpeggios or chord change drills. I did used to play for five hours or more a day for fun though and to become a better guitarist, even though it would often become painful. All part of the fun.

I have no idea why peodophiles do what they do. I expect they've been duped into it somehow.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 04:07 PM   #5
sevenhills

Child abusers did indeed create the name Paedophile to give their sickness some hoped for respectability.

I don't think there is any real mystery, it is just a perverted quest for total power and control over someone - which is easiest to achieve when that someone is a minor.
Old 25-05-2018, 08:17 AM   #6
mannybash

I am wondering if chiropractic is a form of “extraction of energy” though what purpose it can serve is beyond me
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote