Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 25-04-2013, 10:32 AM   #1
susannah1
Inactive

Default Wake up Call

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=hLaZwD3pcQA#!
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 11:47 PM   #2
susannah1
Inactive

Here you see a time when the "others" came here.

Note: in may of these carvings the connection to the snake/reptilian energy.

There have been many many messages about what happened, and by whom, and what they did to enslave souls.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=m...2F%3B462%3B800

Last edited by susannah1; 26-04-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 30-04-2013, 06:31 AM   #3
susannah1
Inactive

However

we are free actually

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGD4cvR2FaE
Old 02-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #4
theabbot 7
Inactive

video for you OP:

theabbot 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2013, 01:52 AM   #5
susannah1
Inactive

Last edited by susannah1; 13-06-2013 at 01:53 AM.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:08 AM   #6
saty

great vid susannah1.

Last edited by saty; 05-07-2013 at 11:09 AM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #7
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by susannah1 View Post
Brilliant video Susannah. I have just finished watching it and would recommend it to all.
I think what stands out most for me is the problem/reaction/solution which got me thinking about Jimmy Savile and how the information about him was made available to the general public when he was so well connected. And perhaps to the same degree why the Madeleine McCann case is being kept in the msm. It all causes fear in the minds of parents. - what can be done to protect our children?
what is the solution?

Implanting Locator Chips in Kids: The Sooner, the Better
Don Tennant
Don Tennant | From Under the Rug | 30 Mar, 2010
Print | Email | Share
The unthinkable happened again. CNN reported yesterday that a body believed to be that of a 7-year-old girl missing since January was found in Oklahoma. Suppose there had been a technology available to prevent this child's death. Should that technology have been put to use?

You might think the answer is obvious, but incredibly, it's a matter of heated debate. The technology is available, in the form of a GPS locator chip that could have been implanted in the child's body. If that little girl had been embedded with such a chip, she might have been found within minutes of having gone missing.

Even so, a lot of people are horrified by the idea of implanting a locator chip in a child. Having written on this topic in the past, I've quoted Scott McNealy, the former CEO of Sun Microsystems, who took a famously controversial stand on the issue:

If I could embed a locator chip in my child right now, I know I would do that. Some people call that Big Brother. I call it being a father. The statement caused an uproar when McNealy made it in January of 2000, but it was a fairly moot point since at the time, the technology wasn't mature enough to be commercially viable. Thanks to major advances in implanted locator chip technology since then, these chips are being made available in other countries, including Mexico. Yet the idea remains taboo in the United States, where the "Big Brother" fear is apparently stronger than the fear of losing a child. That's as shameful as it is tragic.

I wholeheartedly agree with McNealy's position. To those who have a problem with that, I'll restate the challenge I've issued in the past:

Find me a parent with a missing child who wouldn't give anything to have had a GPS tracking device implanted in that child, and I'll keep quiet. Make a compelling argument that there's an abducted child who wouldn't feel the same way, and I'll shut up. Until then, I'll be a vocal advocate of thinking the unthinkable and doing something about it. We have the technology. For the sake of our kids, let's have the fortitude to put it to use.

The date of this article is 2010, look at how much paedophilia has been put into the msm since then. (problem/reaction, stage)
I'm thinking we will hear much more about 'implanting chip locators' in our children, very soon. The real scary thing is people who are not awake to the real agenda could be easily swayed into going along with this or even demanding it.

I am not aware of any discussions being made about putting these chips into known paedophiles. which speaks volumes to me.

I will watch the other videos when I have more time.

Last edited by Getagrip; 06-07-2013 at 11:37 AM.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:51 AM   #8
rosedancer

Quote:
Find me a parent with a missing child who wouldn't give anything to have had a GPS tracking device implanted in that child, and I'll keep quiet. Make a compelling argument that there's an abducted child who wouldn't feel the same way, and I'll shut up. Until then, I'll be a vocal advocate of thinking the unthinkable and doing something about it. We have the technology. For the sake of our kids, let's have the fortitude to put it to use.

Dogs are treated better than some children. We chip them so we can find them. Locater chips in children. The sooner the better. The ‘market’ for children (for adoption and other more offensive reasons) is getting bigger. Let’s make it harder for these people to take and sell our kids.
rosedancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #9
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosedancer View Post
Dogs are treated better than some children. We chip them so we can find them. Locater chips in children. The sooner the better. The ‘market’ for children (for adoption and other more offensive reasons) is getting bigger. Let’s make it harder for these people to take and sell our kids.
I'm sorry, Rosedancer I have to strongly disagree with you on this. There is no way I would agree to having any of my family implanted with a chip. Of course they will make it sound like the perfect solution but we have to remember that this is just BB agenda controlling the population. we agree to this, then what next? we remove all forms of cash and replace it with uploaded credits into our implants, then they have total control over us. This may sound like paranoia but I truly believe this is the direction they want to go in.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:41 PM   #10
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosedancer View Post
We lost a dog that was chipped, we never got her back again, you see the needle is the chip, the planet the haystack, first you have to find the hidden needle, when we do it might not have prevented why the person was taken.

Technology moves on, chips can also be deprogramned, removed, they would be ineffective to those determined not to be caught.

Chips go well with fried eggs.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #11
rosedancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
I'm sorry, Rosedancer I have to strongly disagree with you on this. There is no way I would agree to having any of my family implanted with a chip. Of course they will make it sound like the perfect solution but we have to remember that this is just BB agenda controlling the population. we agree to this, then what next? we remove all forms of cash and replace it with uploaded credits into our implants, then they have total control over us. This may sound like paranoia but I truly believe this is the direction they want to go in.
No need to be sorry. Thanks for the feedback. Nothing is carved in stone - it’s just a discussion. I have more opinions than hot meals. I don’t mind them getting knocked out of play from time to time. It keeps me from being too rigid.
rosedancer is offline   Reply With Quote