Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 11-06-2013, 05:04 AM   #481
pound

Default ‘Vampire’ mum who drinks people’s blood - The Sun

Quote:
‘Vampire’ mum who drinks people’s blood: I feel stronger and healthier

By FRAN WETZEL

Published: 10th June 2013

A MUM of two has revealed she drinks people’s blood “vampire style” – sometimes guzzling nearly two litres a month.

Julia Caples, 45, has been sucking the blood of willing donors for more than 30 years.

She meets fellow vampire enthusiasts at a local occult and oddities store where she cuts them with a pagan-style knife before lapping up their blood.

She believes it keeps her young and vigorous, just like the ageless bloodsuckers from movies such as Twilight.

The blood-thirsty care worker claims there is a huge sub-culture of blood drinkers across the world.

But she is trying to keep her strange hobby away from son Alexi, 11. And daughter Ariel, 24, hates her mum’s obsession – urging her to stop.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2VsgVEQ00

Last edited by pound; 11-06-2013 at 05:09 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2013, 12:31 PM   #482
dizzygiz

Default we are ruled by a race of alien reptiles & vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
Calling Siva and Kali vampires is as ignorant as calling a dragon a worm.
i believe the blueish skin color of the hindu god is from the representation of coming or being born from water not vampires. the vampires that concern me currently are the soul or energy sucking kind. doesn't matter to much if you call them vamps or aliens i just want to know how to deal with them. the blood in the movies is representative of the "life force" or soul i believe. it is kind of overwhelming to have to deal with coming to terms with the realization that aliens are real, perhaps David left out vampires because it all already seems a bit much.
dizzygiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #483
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzygiz View Post
i believe the blueish skin color of the hindu god is from the representation of coming or being born from water not vampires. the vampires that concern me currently are the soul or energy sucking kind. doesn't matter to much if you call them vamps or aliens i just want to know how to deal with them. the blood in the movies is representative of the "life force" or soul i believe. it is kind of overwhelming to have to deal with coming to terms with the realization that aliens are real, perhaps David left out vampires because it all already seems a bit much.
Good Post

You can protect yourself in a number of ways;

1) Spray yourself with a diluted solution of pure water and seasalt;
2) Protect all of your chakras with specific colours of light;
3) Call upon the Source (God), Angels and Spirit guides to help protect you;
4) Practice deep breathing (into stomach);
5) Close down your Aura and Crown Chakras;
5) Use appropriate crystals and talisman to protect.

If you need any further help then PM me, I can also recommend;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Your-Hands-C...s+can+heal+you

Hope that all helps.

Regards,

Dunadan
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #484
the gourd
Banned

Default we are not RULED by reptiles and vampires!

The reptiles and vampires are both explainable via interdimensional mechanics.

I believe that in this enormous universe aeons old and infinitly broad.. there have been civilisations on planets blooming for perhaps billions of years! These planets are so far interspersed through both time and space that none of these plantes will ever find each other physically.
The reptilian planet is simply the First ever advanced planet to evolve.. billions of years ago in time and infinite distance in space..
This planet of reptiles reached an advanced level of nuclear research (after iron age, bronze age etc) and somehow destroyed itself..
The resulting "suicide of a planet".. was lost in the intial vanguard of limbo.. and the dead astrals of the reptilians bled outward without bodies into all potential energies available!
as a result much of our universes mind law and theogogical perception has its foundations in a lost reptilian archetype.
The irony of the reptilians is that their species must be trying to rekindle its planet somehow.. and so all power within the reptilians leads to a discovery of time travel.

thats reptilians

now for vampires..

while we are still understanding multidimensionality.. the universe chooses to have us waste most of our paranoia as to external reality against each other.
vampires, parasites,victims of the mind are all just energetic distractions to isolate mans ignorant nature from the rest of the universe.
if we wish to rule the doors to our world.. we should resolve the concept of vampire.
the gourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #485
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gourd View Post
The reptiles and vampires are both explainable via interdimensional mechanics.

I believe that in this enormous universe aeons old and infinitly broad.. there have been civilisations on planets blooming for perhaps billions of years! These planets are so far interspersed through both time and space that none of these plantes will ever find each other physically.
The reptilian planet is simply the First ever advanced planet to evolve.. billions of years ago in time and infinite distance in space..
This planet of reptiles reached an advanced level of nuclear research (after iron age, bronze age etc) and somehow destroyed itself..
The resulting "suicide of a planet".. was lost in the intial vanguard of limbo.. and the dead astrals of the reptilians bled outward without bodies into all potential energies available!
as a result much of our universes mind law and theogogical perception has its foundations in a lost reptilian archetype.
The irony of the reptilians is that their species must be trying to rekindle its planet somehow.. and so all power within the reptilians leads to a discovery of time travel.

thats reptilians

now for vampires..

while we are still understanding multidimensionality.. the universe chooses to have us waste most of our paranoia as to external reality against each other.
vampires, parasites,victims of the mind are all just energetic distractions to isolate mans ignorant nature from the rest of the universe.
if we wish to rule the doors to our world.. we should resolve the concept of vampire.
Interesting points and similar to some of my thoughts
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 12:26 PM   #486
fluxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewaffler View Post
Any one who believes that is a fucking retard..
That being?

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2013, 12:30 PM   #487
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewaffler View Post
Any one who believes that is a fucking retard. Its the enemies brain wash, Its just a bit closer to the truth then the matrix. They indoctrinate humans. Humans do the work for them. Contact me if you wanna help the resistence

And this passes for reasoned debate where you live or are you 12?

Last edited by grandmasterp; 16-07-2013 at 12:30 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote