Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 06-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
drugstore cowboy

Default Please help save this baby elephant

hELLo fellow truth seekers,this is something we can all do,so if you actually give a shit about this green and blue sphere and its inhabitants then please please visit avaaz and give this lil fella a fighting chance

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/No_...Chinese_zoos_1

This is utube footage but i advise caution,personally ive seen too much animal cruelty to stomach the look of fear and bewilderment with the jewels we have been charged with caretaking,but it should illustrate very dramaticaly this poor ele's posistion.Yes i know its a cop out but if i watched it i wouldnt stop crying for a week,oh the joys of being an empath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pR0a...ature=youtu.be

The above petirion asks the Zimbabwae governments to stop allowing the chinese to come in and "legaly"poach,this lil fella has been seperated from its herd,ele's are extrememly sensitive,caring magnifcient creatures and we humans are such barbarians.

Bottom line,this ele will always live with the trauma of being forcibily serperated from the herd,he will have cried[yes,ele's cry] and enough is enough,im fucking sick of china treating the earth with such disrespect.

There are many,many worthwhile petitions to sign,and if theres one thing politicians care about its looking bad.

Check out the live turtles sealed into plastic key rings,good for about 3wks till the lil guy dies...

Or stop bullfighting,and calling it "culture" doesnt fucking wash m8e,its slow and murderous barbarism.

Some come on,i emopllore,no i beg of you to sign at least one petition and then send it to a friend,We can all make a difference just by voicing our concerns but if we remian silent then nothing will change.

Fact is,the jewel of a planet is worth it.

Sincerely,thankyou.

Last edited by drugstore cowboy; 06-04-2013 at 04:07 PM.
drugstore cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #2
openeyed

I can't watch the video it would upset me too much but I have signed the petition
openeyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #3
tink123

I signed but it will never do any good......needs millions these days to get it even noticed! sadly
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #4
solinvictus
Banned

Signed too .
solinvictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #5
farros

A sad story, but it pales when compared to what factory farm animals endure. No one seems to give a shit about them though. See Earthlings in my sig.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #6
drugstore cowboy

I know what you mean Openeye,me too,some days i can,but not today.Thankyou.

Maybe Tink,maybe not,we wont know till we try will we mate?Thankyou.

Thanks Solinvictus,like your av man,im a guitar man too,im no player though,more an enthusiast!Just cant beat 65-75 for classic rock.

Not so Farros,we both care & others do too,though i do understand where you are coming from,across the globe in slaughter houses the world over there is barbarism on a mega scale.The idots that work in these places are either nerdy inadeqaute types or thick meat heads,you wont find an enlightneded soul in the entire building i bet you that.

Yes,it is underestimated pain that these souls go through,i will agree with you there.But we only have so many ele's,and that makes them more precious but in no way makes it right to turn a blind eye to the suffering of a less predated animal.Much as it pains me to see lambs,cows,chicks etc we only have so many thousand of these animals left,maybe around a 1000 black rhino,we really hyave no time to lose my friend.It doesnt make it ok to hurt a cow cos we got loads of em,it just means we havent the same time left to help with rhinos,pandas,orangs etc The species closest to extinction deserves the most help but all souls deserve love.

You could argue that it up to nature and its survival of the fittest,but i dont think that is fair as man is the caretaker of the plante at the moment and we stink at it,and it just doesnt have to be like this.

I struggle with eating meat,sometimes it feels like im eating my own flesh,if that makes any sense,but untill i learn to cook i will try keep it to a minimum.I will take a look in your sig,i give you my word on that but im feeling more than a little delicate today but will shoot you a pm when i have done
thankyou

Last edited by drugstore cowboy; 06-04-2013 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:42 PM   #7
bograt
Inactive

I would advise anyone signing the http://www.avaaz.org/ not to give mobile phone details. I joined during a campaign like this and they would not leave me alone. They phoned up often about various issues and lectured me patronizingly for hours, very hard nosed young people, very manipulative. I think they probably wanted money, very similar to the charity chuggers you see on the high street.
I'm not saying don't sign but be careful.

Having said that, if we can only do something
You can see that the animals are being driven insane in these concrete hells, elephants kept as exhibits, donkeys loaded excessively and beaten and abused, until they die in harness, foxes skinned alive for fur, animals eaten alive at the table. It's very difficult to take all this in without lapsing into depression and a sense of impotence,do what you can, spread it too whoever you can, whenever you can, that this is not acceptable.
bograt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #8
drugstore cowboy

i agree with you bograt,thats bang outta line to intrude,we need people to want to do it,not be coralled,we shouldnt need coraling lets face it,its shamefull.Sorry to hear you got a couple of jerks,im sure it was well meant if not well placed.I wouldnt give any info out over the net anyway.the great thing about avaaz is all you need is an email and if you feel strongly you can use your real name and if you would prefer to remain anonymous you can do that too.

We need to let the feeling back in to life,strart living instead of surviving,we need to take the power back to quote a band but how the hell do we do that without a total revolution?The powers that be cant be trusted with our prescious resources,thats a fact.thanks for siging man

If it was down to me the environment & wildlife would come before profit and greed,but i guess im just a damn hippy,maybe we need more empathy with our power?Thing is,we,the 99%,do have the power,but only in unison.

Last edited by drugstore cowboy; 07-04-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:53 PM   #9
r4dp1ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
A sad story, but it pales when compared to what factory farm animals endure. No one seems to give a shit about them though. See Earthlings in my sig.
Factory farming is bad but it will not stop as long as people support eating meat. There's enough clinical data to prove the the human body can thrive better on fruit and veg nutrition. Esselstyn, Banard, Campbell, McDougall, Robbins.

Last edited by r4dp1ll; 07-04-2013 at 11:54 PM.
r4dp1ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #10
gremlin

Signed, but don't watch the video.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #11
1zenith
Banned

Default Elephants Rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Signed, but don't watch the video.
I will sign it.

But I am not watching the video either.

I heard about elephants and heard they are AWESOME and
SENSITIVE.

They will even walk around a dead elephant and have a little 'Memorial Service' for them.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #12
gremlin

I bet i know what this elephant will paint given the chance.

HUMANS ARE EVIL ARSEHOLE'S. And the elephant will be right!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #13
gremlin

20,000 sign and then it moves to 30,000, what a con.

I feel so sorry for them elephants for nature they are ducked.

Old 13-05-2013, 03:20 AM   #14
harris999

Video isnt that bad, its just a baby elephant stumbling around. Its abit sad, but I have seen worse.

I signed the petition.
Old 13-05-2013, 03:30 AM   #15
lillyann
Inactive

I had tears while reading the post so definitely not watching the video
This makes me so angry and so upset how can you look into the eyes of an animal and do anything to hurt them just seriously how.!?!
Signed and will share this petition

And thanks for posting and reminding me that these things are going on its inspired me to do what I can to try and make a difference because i do tend 2 forget about all of this disgusting stuff going on to these poor animals or just don't let myself think about it but they are worth it!!

Last edited by lillyann; 13-05-2013 at 03:34 AM.
lillyann is offline   Reply With Quote