Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #1
lcp.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,772
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default Critise Israel on Yahoo-Get a TOS Violation

I've just been slapped with a T.O.S violation for daring to criticise Israeli aggression towards Palestinians on Yahoo.
Is there is no freedom of speech anymore?
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
lcp.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,772
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Why are people allowed to rampantly insult other people, spread anti muslim sentiment and spout the most unbelievable bile on Yahoo and go unpunished?
But one word against Israel/Zionism and you're penalised.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 04:33 PM   #3
lcp.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,772
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

One idiot who posts there under the false identity of Robin Carrs believes that Palestinans are not human, do not qualify for any Human Rights, deserve to killed and transported to Antarctica.
It's ridiculous there, i'm never going to return there again.
The sheer stupidity of the people posting at Yahoo is shocking.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 04:40 PM   #4
observed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 829
Likes: 79 (42 Posts)
Default

I've noticed people on yahoo (particularly answers) are the most sheepish people in the world. It's mostly old people on there I think, with the exception of young trolls.
observed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #5
lcp.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,772
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by observed View Post
I've noticed people on yahoo (particularly answers) are the most sheepish people in the world. It's mostly old people on there I think, with the exception of young trolls.
Yes, Observed, a lot of white van man style discussion.
Sheep city.

Last edited by lcp.; 30-04-2013 at 05:02 PM.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

That's pretty much the case with any mainstream site except for google and facebook but they are infested with shills and useful idiots. Any mainstream "conservative" outlet will not tolerate it either. Not only that, on one site (American "Thinker" which is owned by a Zionist Jew) I replied to an anti-Palestinian comment reminding them that there are Christian Palestinians and Christian Arabs. They said something anti-Arab and alluded to them being terrorists. I replied again and asked what about the Jewish Arabs in Israel and my comment was removed (and my IP blocked from posting).

My guess was this was just some hasbara shill probably living in Israel or wherever. The brainwashed fundies and Christian Zionists tend are not shy about being anti-Islam or anti-Palestinians, but they do surprisingly tend to shy away from anti-Arab racism (not always, but a lot of times). Even though the anti-Islam and anti-Palestinians comments are veiled racism itself, they can get away with it. Especially on facebook-linked comments because people normally don't want to look "racism" in front of everybody. Zionist Jews on the other hand are not shy about hating Arabs so if you force them to "show their cards" they come off looking awkward and bigoted.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 07:20 PM   #7
jay2k
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,126
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

just more mind control saying what you can and cant say

"if you want to know who rules over you just ask yourself who cannot be criticized"

Last edited by jay2k; 30-04-2013 at 07:21 PM.
jay2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #8
lcp.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,772
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
That's pretty much the case with any mainstream site except for google and facebook but they are infested with shills and useful idiots. Any mainstream "conservative" outlet will not tolerate it either. Not only that, on one site (American "Thinker" which is owned by a Zionist Jew) I replied to an anti-Palestinian comment reminding them that there are Christian Palestinians and Christian Arabs. They said something anti-Arab and alluded to them being terrorists. I replied again and asked what about the Jewish Arabs in Israel and my comment was removed (and my IP blocked from posting).

My guess was this was just some hasbara shill probably living in Israel or wherever. The brainwashed fundies and Christian Zionists tend are not shy about being anti-Islam or anti-Palestinians, but they do surprisingly tend to shy away from anti-Arab racism (not always, but a lot of times). Even though the anti-Islam and anti-Palestinians comments are veiled racism itself, they can get away with it. Especially on facebook-linked comments because people normally don't want to look "racism" in front of everybody. Zionist Jews on the other hand are not shy about hating Arabs so if you force them to "show their cards" they come off looking awkward and bigoted.
The posters even go a low as laughing and saying "good, that's a few more less of them" in reply to the Bangladesh building collapse.
Inhuman.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #9
lcp.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,772
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay2k View Post
just more mind control saying what you can and cant say

"if you want to know who rules over you just ask yourself who cannot be criticized"
Yep, seems you can say whatever you like at Yahoo, as long as it doesn't involve Israel.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:54 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.