Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Old 21-08-2018, 08:31 AM   #1
johne444

Default David Icke on The Unexplained

I just watched the Youtube video of David's appearance on "The Unexplained" hosted by Howard Hughes, put online today, so I assume broadcast last Sunday (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyNrwfDVzeI&t=1612s).

I have been a long time fan of Howard Hughes, I even used to think that his open, neutral style of interviewing back then made him a candidate to replace Art Bell as one of the future great show hosts, but this interview was terrible.

David was his usual self and put in a great performance, it was the questioning from Hughes that annoyed me. Constantly playing the role of an ignorant devils advocate nearly achieving the status of a hostile interview. It made me think that along with other recent episodes of The Unexplained, which seem to feature more and more establishment scientific debunkers, the guy has sold out.

Did anyone hear the episode a few months ago in which a truly awful pc professional archaeologist, whose name I've happily forgotten, came on to spend a whole hour attacking the field of alternative archaeology. It included a comment which I'll never forget, that it's racist to believe the ancient Egyptians were not capable of building the Great Pyramids. Howard, true to form these days, didn't object to this absurd comment in any way.

So well done David Icke for successfully navigating another interview with Howard Hughes, you put up with him better than I could have done.
johne444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 07:13 PM   #2
serpentine

Well they are both seasoned exponents of broadcasting and the advert interupted phone interview is not the best format for the type of extended discussion that's needed but Howard did bite his lip and say "followers" and not any other word. So that's a bonus

The broadcast team at TalkRadio probably monitor connection numbers and new listener numbers on the fly so it's absolutely Howards call how the interview is pitched.

George Galloway's MOATS phone in show works very nicely and anyone interested in recent events should have a listen to the Youtube compilations starting a month or so back.

Last edited by serpentine; 21-08-2018 at 07:17 PM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote