Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 10:54 PM   #241
badtv

now then now then...hmm

on a serious note i was told many years ago that saville was known to police and was on a 'list'

Last edited by badtv; 06-08-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:33 AM   #242
skanny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtv View Post
now then now then...hmm

on a serious note i was told many years ago that saville was known to police and was on a 'list'
who told you, and what list?

i'm genuinely interested.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:02 AM   #243
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanny View Post
who told you, and what list?

i'm genuinely interested.
One thing i'll tell you. If even elements of the BBC are prepared to investigate this then there's definatly shit on him. Can i prove it myself ? No. But let's watch this space. Personally i wouldn't be joining the Jimmy Saville fan club myself Skanny.

Last edited by lcp.; 07-08-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #244
trux newman

Wasn't the other thread closed temporarily while it was cleaned up? Pretty sure that's the last post I saw.

This story is still only being covered by three papers. The (evil) Sun, Mirror and Mail. It's unusual. Most stories you search for are getting covered by lots of news sources around the world, even small obscure things, but only these three uk tabloids are covering the story. Very unusual.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #245
shanticat
Inactive

The thread is open again!
Old 07-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #246
mrunhappy
Banned

I didn't really see anything evil in the documentary. I saw an unusual man who I remember (fondly) as being unusual. Unusual and individual and eccentric are good things no?

I think this is a terrible sprawling thread, and I have just made it worse, but where is the proof?

Last edited by Mr Happy; 07-08-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #247
letmeout

He refused to help police with enquires into the Haute de la Garanne child abuse scandal, that got covered up, why? because it involved ppl in high places. He was very well connected to these ppl. if that dosnt start alarm bells ringing nothing will.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #248
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by letmeout View Post
He refused to help police with enquires into the Haute de la Garanne child abuse scandal, that got covered up, why? because it involved ppl in high places. He was very well connected to these ppl. if that dosnt start alarm bells ringing nothing will.
Why should he help police if he did nothing wrong? I am a conspiracy theorist, or truth seeker. I understand 9/11 et al were inside jobs. I understand that wealthy individuals and families e.g. Rothschild control our politicians.

I'm not saying that Jimmy wasn't involved in some kind of 'boystown, conspiracy of silence', but I would like to see more proof. Where are the testimonies of the victims?

He remains a good memory until I see sufficient proof e.g. one good testimony. I have to say I found his message about being positive etc to be a good one. I liked it.

The problem with this forum is that threads sprawl for multiple pages often without covering any new ground. Maybe I am just adding to that sprawl.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:14 PM   #249
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
I'm not saying that Jimmy wasn't involved in some kind of 'boystown, conspiracy of silence', but I would like to see more proof. Where are the testimonies of the victims?
They're all in the documentary.

Quote:
Telly legend Sir Jimmy Savile will be named as a ­paedophile in a shocking new documentary.

Several victims will speak on camera and claim that the star, who died last October, abused them when they were under-age.

The programme will claim that Sir Jimmy used his position as host of shows ¬≠including Top Of The Pops, Jim’ll Fix It and Clunk Click to find girls who he abused.

And it will reveal that the DJ “groomed” victims, all female, as he travelled around the country under-taking charity work.

The documentary is lined up to be shown in a prime-time slot on ITV1 before the first anniversary of his death on October 29.

k?

Last edited by truthspoon; 07-08-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #250
mrunhappy
Banned

Wowser. I had no idea a documentary about the allegations was being made.

Last edited by Mr Happy; 07-08-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #251
follow no leader

Where's the Freemasonic 'Grand Secretary' NOW THEN, NOW THEN?!!!

Looks like your boy's been rumbled. No smoke without fire as they say mate.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #252
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Wowser. I had no idea a documentary about the allegations was being made.
Sometimes internet rumours are not entirely to be sniffed at.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #253
skanny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
One thing i'll tell you. If even elements of the BBC are prepared to investigate this then there's definatly shit on him. Can i prove it myself ? No. But let's watch this space. Personally i wouldn't be joining the Jimmy Saville fan club myself Skanny.

i'm baffled as to why you cant just say on here after all this is a thread on the subject at hand it looks a bit suspect when those that claim they hold solid evidence on the accusations being touted here want to withhold it.

I am not a "fan" of jimmy saville as you put it, i just don't believe in labelling someone a paedophile / necrophiliac without "evidence".

if there is ever evidence that comes out to the public arena stating what some have claimed then i will have no choice but to agree but until then i remain unconvinced of the allegations made and so should everyone else on here until it is proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

p.s. please don't make a malicious report on this post guys i have said nothing wrong in not wanting to condemn a dead man before the evidence is in.

Last edited by skanny; 07-08-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #254
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanny View Post
i'm baffled as to why you cant just say on here after all this is a thread on the subject at hand it looks a bit suspect when those that claim they hold solid evidence on the accusations being touted here want to withhold it.

I am not a "fan" of jimmy saville as you put it, i just don't believe in labelling someone a paedophile / necrophiliac without "evidence".

if there is ever evidence that comes out to the public arena stating what some have claimed then i will have no choice but to agree but until then i remain unconvinced of the allegations made and so should everyone else on here until it is proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

p.s. please don't make a malicious report on this post guys i have said nothing wrong in not wanting to condemn a dead man before the evidence is in.
That's why i stated "can i prove it myself? No" And "Let's watch this space". There is a documentary due with alleged witness/victim testimony, let's see what they have to reveal.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #255
skanny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
That's why i stated "can i prove it myself? No" And "Let's watch this space". There is a documentary due with alleged witness/victim testimony, let's see what they have to reveal.
indeed.

one thing i'm still unsure of though is the timing of the documentary, considering some people claim he was heavily connected to the dark forces and they would come to a messy end if they attacked someone who was "connected" like jimmy is alleged to have been .... surely those dark forces would still come out to protect their comrade to take revenge on anyone trying to shed light on the alleged evil doings of jimmy saville especially a documentary ..... no?

or is that just me coming to this kinda bizarre conclusion that doesn't make much sense?
Old 07-08-2012, 09:34 PM   #256
nelo

Like others have posted on here, wheres the Grandmaster Mason now to defend Sir James. I remember when he refuted that it wasnt the 'Ripper' with Jimmy and Frank Bruno.
Not saying Jimmy is fiddler, but you got to admit theres loads of smoke!
Old 07-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #257
mrunhappy
Banned

It could be a 'conspiracy of silence' moment where the programme simply vanishes and no explanations given as to why it was never shown!

I agree that speculation is wrong without evidence, though we're driven to speculate to sometimes absurd degrees because we are truth seekers/conspiracy therorists.

There is a sliding scale of sadness/madness in conspiracy. From seeing the hidden hand that fells steel framed skyscrapers, to analysis of the numerology in bliblical and current events, and to the belief that aliens control human beings, there is a huge range of mindfuckery. Delving too far to the crazy side can make you totally sad and mad. It can make you take your own life i.e. Rik Clay.

Last edited by Mr Happy; 07-08-2012 at 09:47 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #258
blahblah
Banned

...and where is your evidence that Rik Clay took his own life.....?
Old 07-08-2012, 09:56 PM   #259
letmeout

Quote:
Why should he help police if he did nothing wrong? I am a conspiracy theorist, or truth seeker. I understand 9/11 et al were inside jobs. I understand that wealthy individuals and families e.g. Rothschild control our politicians.

He remains a good memory until I see sufficient proof e.g. one good testimony. I have to say I found his message about being positive etc to be a good one. I liked it.

The problem with this forum is that threads sprawl for multiple pages often without covering any new ground. Maybe I am just adding to that sprawl.
Why should he help police if he did nothing wrong????? Surely any decent human being would do everthing they could to help with a child abuse/murder enquire.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:56 PM   #260
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
...and where is your evidence that Rik Clay took his own life.....?
We will never know. I suspect he did. Truth is a painfull cross to bare. It makes you unhappy and if you look for too long and too hard, you might become crazy and start seeing things that are there or not there.

Your response illustrates my point to some degree.

Last edited by Mr Happy; 07-08-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Closed Thread