Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #201
stillwakingup

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesufi View Post
i read it was fake.
Jesus its heavy duty if it isnt!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #202
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
This looks like a hoax. I don't believe the allegations against the man. He couldn't have survived in such a public life if they were true.

If he was as powerful and well connected as some people say and could silence accusations or could sue people, why weren't Merton and Hislop sacked or sued? If he was connected to some powerful group, of which the BBC is a mouthpiece, why are Merton and Hislop still in the same job? Angus Deayton was sacked for some peccadillos a few years later. Surely, Merton and Hislop would have been given the elbow for what they said - to such a powerfully connected man.

If this did take place it shows that he wasn't powerfully connected.

If it did take place, why did he sit there for another 20 minutes?

Why didn't Paul Merton get a visit some time later from a couple of blokes carrying pickaxe handles?

It doesn't ring true.
What planet u live on?
Old 08-01-2012, 11:04 PM   #203
vegan_on_the_land

A planet where proof should be offered. It's easy to start rumours. Someone I know has had allegations made against him. He talks to everyone he meets, including children. I have told him to be careful and to not initiate conversations with strangers.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:15 AM   #204
chrismac1967

Savile threatened his victims not just with violence, he threatened to ruin them completely. Lots of people said his victims would start to come forward after his death. Expect lots more throughout 2012, particularly the survivors of the children's home in Jersey. The latter is one of the most shameful cover ups in history. Human remains were found. Savile was part of a much wider network of paedophiles...many of them public figures.
Old 09-01-2012, 08:29 AM   #205
chrismac1967

Old 09-01-2012, 09:29 AM   #206
dreamweaver

There are a couple of problems that have been raised on other forums with the transcript's authenticity:
i) On the version that was actually broadcast, Savile was on Ian Hislop's team, not Paul Merton's.
ii) Where is the footage? All we have is a document that anyone could have knocked up in Word.

I think i) is the most damning. You could argue that they must have re-recorded the show with the team members swapped. OK, but then there wouldn't be "out-takes", would there? The entire session would be one big out-take. And would Savile have agreed to re-recording the entire show after being mauled like that anyway?

As for ii) I suppose people could argue that the footage was either destroyed or being kept under lock and key. In which case, does the author of the transcript have a really good memory or did they have access to the original video? If it's the latter, why didn't they upload it to youtube?

A rumour I heard a long time ago was that Savile had been inviting under-age kids to his dressing room for sex even back in his Top of the Pops days. Apparently he would beckon to his victim of choice and it was supposedly an 'open secret' that everyone in the studio knew about. But again that's just a rumour, no tangible evidence for it.

So I'm aware of allegations that Savile was a nonce - but I think the transcript is most likely a fake.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #207
jimo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
There are a couple of problems that have been raised on other forums with the transcript's authenticity:
i) On the version that was actually broadcast, Savile was on Ian Hislop's team, not Paul Merton's.
No. I remember the episode and Savile was definitely on Paul Merton's team - the transcript is right in that regard. I can remember him sitting there with his big glasses and cigar.

Quote:
ii) Where is the footage? All we have is a document that anyone could have knocked up in Word.

I think i) is the most damning. You could argue that they must have re-recorded the show with the team members swapped. OK, but then there wouldn't be "out-takes", would there? The entire session would be one big out-take. And would Savile have agreed to re-recording the entire show after being mauled like that anyway?

As for ii) I suppose people could argue that the footage was either destroyed or being kept under lock and key. In which case, does the author of the transcript have a really good memory or did they have access to the original video? If it's the latter, why didn't they upload it to youtube?
It was from the days before youtube - a written transcript could have been the only way of doing it back then. Why footage has not appeared in the years since, I don't know. Maybe it's "under lock and key", as you say, or maybe it's been destroyed. Anyway, I doubt it would be allowed to stay for long on youtube, given the subject matter.

I think the transcript could be genuine, not because I know the allegations to be true but because it fits with the sort of banter that used to go on between Merton, Hislop and Deayton. If it's not real then whoever wrote it must have had a good understanding of their humour styles and the way they interact. Ian Hislop does love to "spill" insider information when he can, and Paul Merton can be a bit self-righteous sometimes....

Last edited by jimo; 09-01-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #208
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimo View Post
No. I remember the episode and Savile was definitely on Paul Merton's team - the transcript is right in that regard. I can remember him sitting there with his big glasses and cigar.
He's definitely listed as being on Hislop's team here: http://www.comedy.co.uk/guide/tv/hignfy/episodes/17/8/

Quote:
It was from the days before youtube - a written transcript could have been the only way of doing it back then. Why footage has not appeared in the years since, I don't know. Maybe it's "under lock and key", as you say, or maybe it's been destroyed. Anyway, I doubt it would be allowed to stay for long on youtube, given the subject matter.

I think the transcript could be genuine, not because I know the allegations to be true but because it fits with the sort of banter that used to go on between Merton, Hislop and Deayton. If it's not real then whoever wrote it must have had a good understanding of their humour styles and the way they interact. Ian Hislop does love to "spill" insider information when he can, and Paul Merton can be a bit self-righteous sometimes....
Fair point re youtube, I hadn't realised it was aired in 1999.

And yes, I can read those Merton quotes with his "voice" if you know what I mean, so it's good enough to make people think it may have been his words.

I'm sure it would have caused a big rumpus back in 1999 if it had happened like that though. It would surely have leaked into the tabloids?

I don't dispute that there was something distinctly creepy about Savile. As I say, I've heard rumours from other sources about possible paedo activity. I'm not completely sure either way about this transcript's authenticity though.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #209
kitler
Banned

The only thing there is any evidence of Jimmy Saville doing is raising over £40,000,000 for a fucking hospital.

How many of you sanctamonious, rumour spreading cunts run marathons to raise millions for your local hospital?

How many of you would be able to rub shoulders with royalty and government and still have time to stop and chat to any strangers that called your name in the street?

The only thing Jimmy seems guilty of is being an eccentric, and I thought we were supposed to be all for that, given that our own beloved Mr Icke is a fucking eccentric too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismac1967 View Post
Savile threatened his victims not just with violence, he threatened to ruin them completely. Lots of people said his victims would start to come forward after his death. Expect lots more throughout 2012, particularly the survivors of the children's home in Jersey. The latter is one of the most shameful cover ups in history. Human remains were found. Savile was part of a much wider network of paedophiles...many of them public figures.
You saw those remains did you? They passed through your forensics lab did they? You seen Jimmy do it did you? You got proof he made threats have you? Or are you just pulling words out of your arse and mistaking them for actual fucking reality?

Give proof or shut the fuck up with your disgusting fucking smears.

Last edited by kitler; 09-01-2012 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:47 PM   #210
totallybonkers

As a fellow Yorkshireman, I can say for sure that outside our county our attitude is seen to be very different, call us rude, harsh etc. Blunt is the usual description, I can P*** ppl off in no time with no effort at all.
Also having been "in showbiz" a little, there are so many ppl obsessed with themselves, there is usually a dual character too, one for stage and one off-stage.

I would think that transcript from a BBC show is suspect, the producers would have stopped the show. Maybe a Freedom of Information request? As for power-play, I would guess JS has many powerful friends, ppl like that just do, nothing unusual in that.

A shrine to his mother, that is not unusual, grief can be so intense and all consuming. Perhaps only comment on that once you have experienced that intense loss for yourself, we all handle the grief in different ways.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:02 PM   #211
chrismac1967

But there is something extremely unusual in someone lying about being a regular visitor to a children's home. And something even more unusual about someone who befriends a vicious and brutal serial killer. And something deeply unusual about someone who boasted to Louis Theroux about imprisoning people, torturing them and beating them up in his days as a nightclub bouncer.

But I forgot he did a lot of work for charidee.

Last edited by chrismac1967; 09-01-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #212
emerald
Banned

SUPPLIER OF KIDS TO TOP PEOPLE....

http://aangirfan.blogspot.ro/2012/08...op-people.html
Old 05-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #213
skymonkey

[quote=grandsecretary;827515]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
I've posted quite a bit about Jimmy Savile on various threads and here he is again, in another dubious situation, this time introducing the Yorkshire Ripper to Frank Bruno, as you do

Not the Yorkshire Ripper at all. The Yorkshire Ripper is in a secure unit at Broadmoor Mental Hospital in Berkshire.

Why are you having a go at a successful but relatively minor TV personality who spends most of his time raising money for charity? As far as I know, he is a much loved person up here in Yorkshire, and any scandal would be very well known. I have never heard a word against him.

He is definitely not a Freemason. I would know. And I do not approve of your anti-Semitic remarks.
Where are the anti semetic remarks? I can't see any there. PLease point them out to me, as I may be wrong. Semites aren't Jews anyway. You've fallen into the trap.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #214
letmeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by polveirbecker View Post
Something I posted a while ago now -

My old man was doing some gardening project in Leeds Train station when he met Jimmy. I can see how he’d come across as an unpleasant person at first. I myself don’t come across as a very nice person on these forums. But those who know me know that I have good things in my heart.

Finally onto Jimmy Savile.

I watched his documentary a while ago and he said he talks to the queen about things he can’t talk to the public about. Now 90% will instantly assume that Jimmy and the Queen talk about child abuse and all the other unsavoury stuff that’s rumoured about them. The 10% will look for other things that Jimmy and the Queen may talk about.

Hand on heart if Jimmy could fix the world he would. However the world is a much bigger place than Jimmy. Johnny Cash wanted to help the prisons and in the end he realised he couldn’t do it all.

It’s a tragic world we live in and I truly believe that people like Jimmy and the Queen do try and make it a better world where they can. I hardily doubt we’ll get a decent debate of that on here though

You’ve got to remember it is just rumours when it comes to these people. Don’t accept all that is said on these forums as fact.

Am I talking to a brick wall?
how the fuck does the queen try and make the world a better place???
Old 05-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #215
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Just been going through this thread. I'm I the only one how thinks sir Jimmy tick a lot of the "shape-shifting lizard" boxes?
I don't know about the "shape-shifting lizard" box, but he certainly ticks the warped, semi demented freak with an oedipus complex box.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #216
tasty wheat

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ording-1218690

Telly legend Sir Jimmy Savile will be named as a ­paedophile in a shocking new documentary.

Several victims will speak on camera and claim that the star, who died last October, abused them when they were under-age.

The programme will claim that Sir Jimmy used his position as host of shows ­including Top Of The Pops, Jim’ll Fix It and Clunk Click to find girls who he abused.

And it will reveal that the DJ “groomed” victims, all female, as he travelled around the country under-taking charity work.

The documentary is lined up to be shown in a prime-time slot on ITV1 before the first anniversary of his death on October 29.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #217
warwick

Quote:
The show is the result of a long-running investigation and is presented by leading criminologist and child protection expert Mark Williams-Thomas. It is produced by Lesley Gardiner, who also worked with Mr Williams-Thomas on the mini series To Catch A ­Paedophile.
Long running investigation? So no chance of this long running investigation happening when jimmy was alive.
Easy to pin everything on a dead man though isn't it...
Old 06-08-2012, 09:22 AM   #218
streetlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismac1967 View Post
But there is something extremely unusual in someone lying about being a regular visitor to a children's home. And something even more unusual about someone who befriends a vicious and brutal serial killer. And something deeply unusual about someone who boasted to Louis Theroux about imprisoning people, torturing them and beating them up in his days as a nightclub bouncer.

But I forgot he did a lot of work for charidee.
And someone who signs up for voluntary work in Leeds city morgue where he was given the keys.The Louis Theroux scene for a few seconds you see his darker side calling the girls in the clubs "Dirty sluts"and talking about tieing them up.There was just something about this man that makes me feel creepy.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:32 AM   #219
nocternald

Jimmy was a sick man, here's why Jimmy didn't want to be associated with haut de la garenne

Old 06-08-2012, 09:40 AM   #220
trux newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetlife View Post
And someone who signs up for voluntary work in Leeds city morgue where he was given the keys.The Louis Theroux scene for a few seconds you see his darker side calling the girls in the clubs "Dirty sluts"and talking about tieing them up.There was just something about this man that makes me feel creepy.
Have any of you read Wire in the Blood? The book that became the tv series? It's about a woman hating celebrity guy based in Yorkshire who grooms young girls whilst travelling the country and volunteers at the local hospital where he has a key to the morgue. He'd go in late at night to help burn body parts, including those of his victims who he'd kept tied up and tortured/raped. It's mostly set in Leeds and the coast to the East where Saville had his flat. Wire in the Blood

Jimmy Saville is one of those celebs (like Uri Geller) who always gave me a feeling of being creeped out. At the time I could never explain what I felt but since my awakening and learning more, it's quite simple. What is inside the person doesn't match the outer image and that 'difference' is what I was picking up and feeling uncomfortable about.
Closed Thread