Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 30-04-2015, 06:47 PM   #61
lightgiver

Lightbulb RaDarth

COBRA DANE 77..

Destination DangerMan...
Quote:
I went into the old building. Here, in the teak-inlaid corridors and corniced offices, Philby, Burgess, Maclean, and Blunt were hunted down.. And here too we had fought MI5's most secret war over suspicions of an undiscovered mole at the heart of the Service.. Our suspect was the former Director-General of MI5, Sir Roger Hollis, but we had never been able to prove it..Hollis's friends had bitterly resented the accusation and for 10 long years both sides had feuded like medieval theologians, driven by instinct, passion, and prejudice..One by one in the 1970s the protagonists had retired, until finally the move to new offices signaled the end of the war.. But walking the corridors of Leconfield House I could still feel the physical sense of treachery, of pursuit, and the scent of the kill...

Signals intelligence Operational Platforms are employed by nations to collect signals intelligence, which is intelligence-gathering by interception of signals, whether between people (COMINT) or between machines ( ELINT), or mixtures of the two..Submarines are the original stealth platforms.. When no more than a mast breaks the surface, they immediately become radar targets, so virtually all modern submarines will have the minimum ELINT of a radar warning receiver.. Far beyond that, however, many submarines will penetrate hostile areas, raise SIGINT receiver masts, usually with some type of radar-observant covering, and listen.. Especially sophisticated SIGINT submarines may tap undersea cables..The US launched the first SIGINT satellites, followed by the Soviets..The biggest problem in joint intelligence is sharing, especially the now more-sensitive SIGINT, HUMINT, and MASINT. The next largest is damage to bilateral relationships, especially with the US...

Communication Breakdown..

I was born in 1916 at my grandmother's house in Chesterfield, where my mother had gone to stay while my father was in Norway for MI6.. There was a Zeppelin raid on nearby Sheffield that night, and I arrived very prematurely.. There were no hospital beds available because of the pressure of the war, but my mother kept me alive with an improvised incubator of glass chemical jars and hot-water bottles..After World War I my father rejoined the Marconi Company. He became a protege of Marconi himself and was made Head of Research.. We moved to a large house by the sea near Frinton. But this lasted only a few months, when we moved to a house on the outskirts of Chelmsford.. The house often resembled a disused wireless factory.. Radios in various states of disrepair and tin boxes filled with circuitry were hidden in every corner.. My father was an intense, emotional, rather quick-tempered man - more of an artist than an engineer.. As early as I can remember he used to take me out into the garden or onto the open fields above the Essex beaches to teach me the mysteries of wireless.. He spent hours explaining valves and crystals and showed me how to delicately turn the dials of a set so that the random static suddenly became a clear signal.. He taught me how to make my own experiments and I can still remember his pride when I demonstrated my crude skills to visiting guests like Sir Arthur Eddington and J. J. Thomson..MI6 had close connections with the Marconi Company after World War I, and my father retained his contact with them. Marconi had a large marine division responsible for fitting and manning wireless in ships.. It provided perfect cover for MI6, who would arrange with my father to have one of their officers placed as a wireless operator on a ship visiting an area in which they had an interest..Admiral Hall was a visitor to the house; he and my father would disappear into the greenhouse together for hours at a time to discuss in private some new development. My father also knew Captain Mansfield Cumming, the first Chief of MI6.. He admired Cumming greatly, for both his courage and his technical ability.. He knew Captain Vernon Kell, the founder of MI5, much less well, but did not like him.. As with Oxford and Cambridge, people are usually disposed either to MI5 or to MI6, and my father very definitely leaned in favor of MI6...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ng_disciplines
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=164Any complaints?.Yes. I'd like to mind my own business..So do we..Do you fancy a chat?..The mountain can come to Mohammad!..Everest I presume..Where's Number One?.At the summit...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=206

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-04-2015 at 06:48 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 07:08 PM   #62
lightgiver

Arrow Wolfsschlucht

The Geat EsCape..
Quote:
The series follows an unnamed British agent who after abruptly and angrily resigning his job, apparently prepares to make a hurried departure from the country.. While packing his luggage, he is rendered unconscious by knockout gas in his flat.. When he wakes, he finds himself held captive in a mysterious seaside "village" that is isolated from the mainland by mountains and sea.. The Village is further secured by numerous monitoring systems and security forces, including a sinister balloon-like device called Rover that recaptures – or kills – those who attempt escape.. The agent encounters the Village's population: hundreds of people from all walks of life and cultures, all seeming to be tranquilly living out their lives.. They do not use names but in stead are assigned numbers, which give no clue as to any person's status (prisoner or warder). Potential escapees therefore have no idea whom they can and cannot trust..The protagonist is assigned Number Six, but he repeatedly refuses the pretense of his new identity...The National Insurance number is a number used in the UK in the administration of the National Insurance or social security system..This was done with a special stamp with the numbers to be tattooed composed of needles ...

The Prisoner - "It's Your Funeral" Intro..

Arguably, the use of a derivative of the drug fentanyl by Russian authorities in the 2002 Moscow hostage crisis is an example of a real-life use of a "knockout gas" (with, at best, mixed results)..So long as human beings stay human, death and life are the same thing..Fentanyl is approximately 80 to 100 times more potent than morphine and roughly 15 to 20 times more potent than heroin...

Arrival-Shows an angry, unnamed man, driving his Lotus Se7en in London/Chimes of Big Ben-opens with the relentlessly cheerful voice of the radio announcer encouraging every Villager to participate in an upcoming crafts show\A. B. and C.-Number 2 is directed by Number 1 to step up efforts to extract information from Number 6/Free for All-The central theme of the episode is the hypocrisy and vacuity of the democratic election process\Schizoid Man-Number 6 is assisting Number 24, a telepathic young woman, in practising mind reading with Zener cards.,An extremely complex plot of bluff and double bluff ensues-Nowhere is there more beauty than here.. Tonight, when the moon rises, the whole world will turn to silver.. Do you understand?.. It is important that you understand-Producer(s) David Tomblin-Picture format Film 35 mm 4:3 Colour-Audio format Mono..Affected individuals may simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_Your_Funeral
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=116Only because I prefer a positive to a negative.. In this game that we're playing, we can't win.. Some kinds of failure are better than other kinds, that's all...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=333
Old 12-05-2015, 11:27 PM   #63
lightgiver

Question Mission: Impossible

Graves Self Destruct message...
Quote:
The leader of the IMF is initially Dan Briggs, played by Steven Hill.. As an Orthodox Jew, Hill had to leave on Fridays at 4 p.m. to be home before sundown and was not available until after dark the next day. Although his contract allowed for filming interruptions due to religious observances, the clause proved difficult to work around due to the production schedule and as the season progressed, an increasing number of episodes featured little of Dan Briggs.. Hill had other problems as well.. After cooperatively crawling through dirt tunnels and repeatedly climbing a rope ladder in the episode "Snowball in Hell," in the following episode ("Action!") he balked at climbing a stairway with railings and locked himself in his dressing room...

On occasion, the IMF also mounts unsanctioned, private missions on behalf of its members..

Cinnamon Carter’s role as an IMF agent was that of "femme fatale" and "woman in distress.." In her IMF dossier, she was noted as being a successful model and the dossier scenes during her 3 seasons showed at least 3 different magazine covers that she was featured on.. It was never explained how a famous international cover model failed to be recognized as such during a mission.. Carter was often used to play on the vanities of powerful men to get them to lower their defenses.. Frequently, she would play the role of a beautiful American woman on the make to draw the subject in.. On occasion, she would play a woman in distress to distract someone.. Carter rarely adopted elaborate disguises..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission:_Impossible
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=293380&page=5Fortunately for them an alien came through that door instead of her husband..The long finger of tragic coincidence, stretching across a billion miles of space...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=175

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-05-2015 at 11:51 PM.
Old 08-06-2015, 12:13 PM   #64
lightgiver

Lightbulb Ebe

BC Service Number 24875379..
Quote:
In the skies over Iraq's border with Turkey, an Iraqi fighter pilot shoots down a UFO. Later, in Lexington, Tennessee, a truck driver named Ranheim shoots something in the dark as another UFO flies overhead..With help from MUFON and NICAP, Mulder tracks Druce and the E.B.E. to a power plant in Mattawa, Washington.. With assistance from the Lone Gunmen, the agents are able to enter the plant with fake identification..Original air date February 18, 1994..

PIN 7593 Braidwood ,Tom level 5 ...

Braidwood is a small village near Carluke, in South Lanarkshire, Scotland. The medieval barony of Braidwood included the Tower of Hallbar..The village has one primary school which is a feeder to Carluke High School, the school educates some pupils from the village and mostly incomers from Carluke.. The architecture of the building is noteworthy as it is in the shape of an alien spacecraft..Braidwood Nuclear Generating Station is located in Will County in northeastern Illinois, USA..This station has two Westinghouse pressurized water reactors. Unit #1 came online in July 1987. Unit #2 came online in May 1988..James Braidwood (1800–1861) founded the world's first municipal fire service in Edinburgh in 1824..The Braidwood Inquiry was a public inquiry conducted in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, examining the safety of Tasers and the death of Robert Dziekanski..Braidwood is a service town for the surrounding region which is based on sheep and cattle grazing and forestry operations..Thomas Braidwood (1715–1806) was a Scottish teacher of the deaf..

February 1 - Large meteorite falls near Kusaie, Pacific Ocean/3- STS-60 (Discovery) launches into orbit\4 – British Coal confirms the closure of 4 more pits, a move which will claim some 3,000 jobs/5- "Where On Earth Is Carmen San Diego," debuts on Fox TV\6 – Markale massacres: A Bosnian Serb Army mortar shell kills 68 civilians and wounds about 200 in a Sarajevo marketplace/7 – Stephen Milligan, Conservative MP for Eastleigh in Hampshire, is found dead at his home in Chiswick, West London- Jim Nabors undergoes a liver transplant\8 - Jack Nicholson uses a golf club to attack a car- Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee charge with possession of loaded firearm- Kapil Dev sets world record for Test Cricket wickets with 432/12-Edvard Munch's painting "The Scream" is stolen in Oslo - Model Anna Nicole Smith hospitalized for drug overdose\13- Ship disaster near Ranong Thailand, kills 200/14 - Andrei Chikatilo, a Russian serial killer is X-ecuted by shooting\16- 6.5 EQ strikes SE Sumatra, kills 200/20 - 3 Afghans take 70 Pakistani children hostage\22 – Aldrich Ames and his wife are charged with spying for the Soviet Union by the United States Department of Justice/24 – Police in Gloucester begin excavations at 25 Cromwell Street, the home of 52-year-old builder Fred West\25 – Israeli Kahanist Baruch Goldstein opens fire inside the Cave of the Patriarchs in the West Bank; he kills 29 Muslims before worshippers beat him to death- Peruvian Yak-40 crashes into mountain near Tingo Maria, kills 31/27 - 17th Winter Olympic games closes in Lillehammer, Norway - Maronite church near Beirut bombed, 10 killed\ 28 – 4 United States F-16s shoot down 4 Serbian J-21s over Bosnia and Herzegovina for violation of the Operation Deny Flight and its no-fly zone...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.B.E.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braidwood
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=91I'm on Planet 'X' lookin' for a dweeb who wears green fatigues..Your job here is to re-align the star gate.. Can you do that or not?..There can be only one Ra... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=729
Old 19-06-2015, 01:43 PM   #65
lightgiver

Arrow Jesus James

Angleton..
Quote:
James Jesus Angleton (December 9, 1917 – May 11, 1987) was chief of the Central Intelligence Agency's Counterintelligence Staff from 1954 to 1975. His official position within the organization was "Associate Deputy Director of Operations for Counterintelligence (ADDOCI)"..Angleton was significantly involved in the U.S. response to the purported KGB defectors Anatoliy Golitsyn and Yuri Nosenko.. Angleton later became convinced the CIA harbored a high-ranking mole, and engaged in an intense search. Whether this was a highly destructive witch hunt or appropriate caution vindicated by later moles remains a subject of intense historical debate..

The Good Shepherd..

James Jesus Angleton was born in Boise, Idaho, to James Hugh Angleton and Carmen Mercedes Moreno. His parents met in Mexico while his father was a cavalry officer serving under General John Pershing..James Jesus Angleton's boyhood was spent in Milan, Italy, where his family moved after his father bought NCR's Italian subsidiary..He then studied as a boarder at Malvern College-Motto Sapiens qui prospicit (Wise is the person who looks ahead) in England before going to Yale..He joined the US Army in March, 1943, and in July married Cicely d'Autremont, a Vassar alumna from Tucson, Arizona.. They lived in the Rock Spring neighborhood of Arlington, Virginia..During World War II, Angleton served under Pearson in the counter-intelligence branch (X-2) of the Office of Strategic Services in London, where he met the famous double agent Kim Philby..Beginning in 1951, Angleton was responsible for liaison with Israel's Mossad and Shin Bet agencies, "the Israeli desk", crucial relationships that he managed for the remainder of his career..In 1954 Allen Dulles, who had recently become Director of Central Intelligence, named Angleton head of the Counterintelligence Staff, a position that Angleton retained for the rest of his CIA career...

Angleton's tour of duty in Italy as an intelligence officer is regarded as a critical turn not only in his professional life, wherein he helped recover Nazi looted treasures from other European countries and Africa but also for the Agency. Angleton's personal liaisons with Italian Mafia figures helped the CIA in the immediate period after World War II. Angleton took charge of the CIA's effort to subvert Italian elections, to prevent communist and communist-related parties from gaining political leverage in the parliament..A handful of CIA employees had their careers frozen, after coming under the suspicion of Angleton and his staff. The CIA later paid out compensation to three, to whom no reasonable explanation could be offered in mitigation of actions taken affecting their careers, under what Agency employees termed the "Mole Relief Act"..One hundred twenty employees are said to have been placed on review, fifty investigated and 16 considered serious suspects by Angleton's staff..When Golitsyn defected, he claimed that the CIA had a mole who had been stationed in West Germany, was of Slavic descent, had a last name which may have ended in "sky" and definitely began with a "K", and operated under the KGB codename "Sasha"..Despite misgivings over his uncompromising and often obsessive approach to his profession, Angleton is highly regarded by a number of his peers in the intelligence business. Former Shin Bet chief Amos Manor, in an interview in Ha'aretz, revealed his fascination for the man during Angleton's work to forge the U.S.-Israel liaison in the early 1950s. Manor described Angleton as "fanatic about everything", with a "tendency towards mystification". Manor discovered decades later that the real reason for Angleton's visit to him, was to investigate Manor, being an Eastern European Jewish immigrant, for James Angleton thought that it would be prudent to "sanitize" the U.S.-Israeli bridge before a more formal intelligence relationship was established...
Deception is a state of mind and the mind of the State...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Jesus_Angleton
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...01&postcount=8The President's asked me to become director and do a complete housecleaning at my discretion.. I need someone I can trust.. After all, we're still brothers...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=404
Old 29-06-2015, 01:07 AM   #66
lightgiver

Lightbulb Spy in the Sky

CIA Espionage...
Quote:
Aldrich Hazen Ames is an American who was convicted of espionage against his country in 1994.. He is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole in the high-security Allenwood U.S. Penitentiary.. Ames was formerly a 31-year Central Intelligence Agency counterintelligence officer and analyst who committed espionage against his country by spying for the Soviet Union and Russia.. So far as it is known, Ames compromised the second-largest number of CIA agents—second only to those betrayed by Robert Hanssen..Ames attended high school at McLean High School in McLean, Virginia...

The CIA finally focused on Ames after it realized that despite a salary of only $60,000, Ames had been able to afford:

A $540,000 house in Arlington, Virginia, paid for in cash;
A $50,000 Jaguar automobile;
Home remodeling and redecoration costs of $99,000;
Monthly phone bills exceeding $6,000, mostly calls by Ames's wife to her family in Bogotá, Colombia;
Tailored suits that replaced Ames's former "bargain basement" clothes, conspicuously finer than those of his CIA colleagues; and Premium credit cards whose minimum monthly payment exceeded his monthly salary...

Jane's KH-11 image of the construction of a Kiev-class aircraft carrier ...

Vitaly Yurchenko was a KGB officer in the Fifth Department of Directorate K, "the highest-ranking KGB officer ever to defect to the United States"..In August 1985, he defected via Rome to the United States, only to repatriate to the Soviet Union three months later.. Ames was privy to all information that Yurchenko gave to the CIA and was able to transmit it to the KGB, which allowed easy cover-ups of lost information..Colonel Oleg Gordievsky was the head of the London rezidentura (station) and spied for the SIS (MI6)..Major General Dmitri Polyakov was the highest-ranking figure in Soviet military intelligence (GRU) giving information to the CIA from the early 1960s until his retirement in 1980.. He was executed in 1988 after Ames exposed him...Adolf Tolkachev was an electrical engineer who was one of the chief designers at the Phazotron company, which produces military radars and avionics.. Tolkachev passed information to the CIA between 1979 and 1985, compromising multiple radar and missile secrets, as well as turning over classified information on avionics...

The surname Ames is usually either French or Hebrew in origin.. The French name comes from the noun amie, meaning a friend or a beloved.. In Hebrew it literally means burden, but is actually derived from the eponymous Hebrew prophet Amos..Before becoming a prophet, Amos was a sheep herder and a sycamore fig farmer...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldrich_Ames
https://www.cia.gov/news-information...hunt-team.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=63Is the island bare enough for you, father?.Well, what do you want?. A tour 'round the island?..My grandmother had an island.. Nothing to boast of... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=457

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-06-2015 at 01:13 AM.
Old 24-07-2015, 02:44 AM   #67
lightgiver

Lightbulb Itsy Bitsy Spider

Coming Around Again...
Quote:
The song peaked at #18 on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming Simon's twelfth Top 40 hit in the USA..It also hit #5 on the Adult Contemporary chart.. It was also a success in Brazil as it was included in the soundtrack of the telenovela O Outro.. The single was released in the UK in January 1987 and reached a peak of #10 on the UK Singles Chart in late-February.. It reached #15 in South Africa in June 1987.. It also peaked at #29 in Australia,and #38 in Canada-Released October 12, 1986..

Oh, the blooming, bloody spider went up the spider web,
The blooming, bloody rain came down and washed the spider out,
The blooming, bloody sun came out and dried up all the rain,
And the blooming, bloody spider came up the web again.

Minority Report - Spider Robots (2002)..

October 10 – An EQ measuring 7.5 on the Richter scale strikes San Salvador, El Salvador, killing an estimated 1,500 people– "Babes in the Wood" murders:2 bodies found in Wild Park, Brighton, are identified as those of the 2 girls reported missing yesterday and a murder investigation is launched; no-one is ever convicted- Israel Prime Minister Shimon Peres resigns/11 –Reagan and Gorbachev meet in Reykjavík, Iceland, to continue discussions about scaling back their intermediate missile arsenals in Europe (the talks break down in failure)\12 – Elizabeth II and The Duke of Edinburgh visit the People's Republic of China/14- Concentration camp survivor Elie Wiesel wins Nobel Peace Prize\16 – The International Olympic Committee chooses Albertville, France- "Raggedy Ann" opens at Nederlander Theater NYC for 5 perfs- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site/19 –Mozambican president Sam ora Machel's plane crashes in South Africa\22 – In New York City, WNBC Radio's traffic helicopter crashes into the Hudson River, killing traffic reporter Jane Dornacker. The last words heard on-the-air are Dornacker's screams of terror, "Hit the water! Hit the water! Hit the water!"- "Into the Light" opens at Neil Simon Theater NYC for 6 perfs/24 – Lambda Sigma Gamma Sorority Inc. is founded – The UK breaks off diplomatic relations with Syria over links to the Hindawi Affair\26 – Bus deregulation goes into effect in the UK, except Greater London and Northern Ireland/27-The International World Day of Prayer is held in Assisi, Italy-The Big Bang in the London Stock Exchange abolishes fixed commission charges-McCartney release "Pretty Little Head"\28-The centennial of the Statue of Liberty's dedication is celebrated in New York Harbour-In London, Jeremy Bamber is found guilty of the murder of his adoptiveparents, sister and twin nephews, and sentenced to life imprisonment-The centennial of the Statue of Liberty's dedication is celebrated in New York Harbor/29 – British Prime Minister Margaret officially opens the M25 Motorway, which encircles Greater London, in a ceremony on the carriageway near Potters Bar\30- Discovery moves to OPF where more than 200 modifications are made..

The SPDR S&P 500 trust is an exchange-traded fund which trades on the NYSE Arca under the symbol (NYSE Arca: SPY)..Web of Spies is the 11th Nick Carter-Killmaster spy series..Carter is a US secret agent,code-named N-3, with the rank of Killmaster.. He works for AXE – a secret arm of the US intelligence services....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coming...ly_Simon_song)
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=282How is that leg of yours coming along?.It's a handicap isn't it?. Being so obviously American?. It's from here that I send these young men on their various missions...http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=404

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-07-2015 at 02:56 AM.
Old 24-07-2015, 07:30 PM   #68
lightgiver

Lightbulb Edge of Night

Search for Tomorrow..

The Whistle Blower..
Quote:
Frank Jones is a retired British naval officer and Korean War veteran, who is now a businessman. His bright but naive and idealistic son, Robert, works as a linguist at GCHQ, the top secret British intelligence listening station, using his love of Russian to listen to various pieces of communication on the other side of the Iron Curtain...some months earlier as the war veterans line up to walk past the Cenotaph..Frank and his son are at Robert's flat , where Robert tells Frank that strange things are happening at GCHQ..Robert says a Soviet mole was found, and that security is all over the place encouraging people to rat on each other..The scene cuts to a room in British Intelligence, where operatives including Bruce are listening to a tape recording of the conversation between Frank and his son...

LT Cooper..

A few days later, police tell Frank that Robert has died in a fall in an apparent suicide, and a verdict of accidental death is recorded.. However, in the midst of his grief, Frank is puzzled by the circumstances of his son's death and decides to use his old skills to conduct his own investigation.. He approaches his friend Charles Greig, who had joined MI6 after his service in the navy.. Greig agrees to make discreet enquiries on his part..Returning to Robert's flat, Frank is confronted by radical socialist journalist Bill Pickett.. Frank is also told that he is in the running for a large government contract for his firm, with an implicit undertone that he not make waves about his son's death..Pickett is also killed in mysterious circumstances in a traffic accident, having found out the name of the man who Robert wished him to meet before meeting Frank.. shot on location in Gloucestershire; home of GCHQ,Cheltenham Racecourse, Cheltenham Crematorium and The Promenade..Release dates December 1986 (UK) 10 July 1987 (USA)21 November 1986 (Denmark)..

1986 November 1 - Sandoz chemical spill: a major environmental disaster near Basel, Switzerland, pollutes the Rhine- Horse Racing Breeders' Cup/3 – Iran–Contra affair: The Lebanese magazine Ash-Shiraa reports that the United States has been selling weapons to Iran in secret, in order to secure the release of 7 American hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon-"Menlove Avenue"\ 6-A British International Helicopters Boeing 234LR Chinook crashes 2.5 miles east of Sumburgh Airport, killing 45 people/9 -LPGA Mazda Japan Golf Classic - Pakistan all out for 77 v West Indies at Lahore\12 - France performs nuclear test/18-GMP announce that they will search for the bodies of 2 missing children (who both vanished more than 20 years ago)\20 - Lee Gye-deok, South Korean singer and activist/21- Guvernment launches a £20 million campaign to warn members of the public about the dangers of AIDS..

December 1- Muséed'orsay opens in Paris -Only Love Remains\4– 20-year-old roofer Russell Bishop is charged with the "Babes in the Wood" murders in Brighton 2 months ago but will be acquitted-Simon's "Broadway Bound" premieres in NYC./7 – A 5.7 Richter scale EQ destroys most of the Bulgarian town of Strajica, killing 2 people\10- France performs nuclear test/12 - Russian Tupolev-134 crashes in East Berlin, 70 killed\15- CIA director William Casey suffers a cerebral seizure- 150 killed during race riot in Karachi- Carnegie Hall reopens after a $50 million facelift/17-World's first heart, lung and liver transplant is carried out at Papworth Hospital in Cambridgeshire Mrs Davina- American mafia hitman Richard Kuklinski is arrested at a roadblock\19 – Soviet dissident Andrei Sakharov is permitted to return to Moscow after 6 years of internal exile/20 – 3 African Americans are assaulted by a group of white teens in the Howard Beach neighborhood of Queens, New York..1 of the victims, Michael Griffith, is run over and killed by a motorist while attempting to flee the attackers\22– David Penhaligon, a leading Liberal Party MP, dies in a car crash near Truro in Cornwall at the age of 42 was born on D-Day and brought up in Truro.. He was a cousin of actress Susan Penhaligon/25 - Den Watts serves the divorce papers on his wife Angie after discovering that she had feigned a terminal illness to try to stop him from leaving her\29– Harold Macmillan,former pm, dies at the age of 92 at his home, Birch Grove in East Sussex/31 – A fire at the Dupont Plaza Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico, kills 97 and injures 140- Russian TU-144 flies for 1st time faster than sound...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092206/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Whistle_Blower
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_for_Tomorrow
http://www.princess-diana-remembered...-june-7th-1988
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=157122&page=5The atmosphere was light and relaxed as the picture was taken and Diana joked telling them.."You look fantastic, you could hardly believe that you were a transplant patient"... http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....postcount=1372

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-07-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Old 26-07-2015, 09:47 PM   #69
lightgiver

Arrow Executive Scouts

The first edition..
Quote:
DID is one of the most controversial psyciatric disorders with no clear consensus regarding its diagnosis or treatment..Life becomes more chaotic for Sybil as the other personalities grow stronger..

The doctor gives Wilbur a frightening account of extensive scarring he found while treating Sybil for a bladder problem. Finally, Wilbur visits the old Dorsett house, where she discovers the green kitchen Sybil's selves have described many times..Dr. Wilbur takes Sybil for a drive, during which Peggy spills out the horrific abuse she suffered at her mother's hands.. After Peggy exhausts herself, Sybil emerges, remembering everything that she has just said.. Finally she is able to express her rage against her mother..The Sybil attack in computer security is an attack wherein a reputation system is subverted by forging identities in peer-to-peer networks..In a Sybil attack the attacker subverts the reputation system of a peer-to-peer network by creating a large number of pseudonymous identities, using them to gain a disproportionately large influence..In the context of (human) online communities, such multiple identities are known as sockpuppets..Why is it that people who can't take advice always insist on giving it?..You don't trust anyone, do you?..No..Then you've learned your lesson...

EP - Fever...

The Persian Sibyl was said to be prophetic priestess presiding over the Apollonian Oracle; though her location remained vague enough so that she might be called the "Babylonian Sibyl", the Persian Sibyl is said to have foretold the exploits of Alexander the Great...The Persian Sibyl, by name Sambethe, was reported to be of the family of Noah..The 2nd-century AD traveller Pausanias, pausing at Delphi to enumerate 4 sibyls, mentions the "Hebrew Sibyl" who was:

"brought up in Palestine named Sabbe, whose father was Berosus and her mother Erymanthe. Some say she was a Babylonian, while others call her an Egyptian Sibyl"..

The so-called Libyan Sibyl was identified with prophetic priestess presiding over the ancient Zeus-Amon (Zeus represented with the horns of Amon) oracle at the Siwa Oasis in the Western Desert of Egypt.. The oracle here was consulted by Alexander after his conquest of Egypt. The mother of the Libyan Sibyl was Lamia, meaning "devourer"..The Delphic Sibyl was a legendary figure who gave prophecies in the sacred precinct of Apollo at Delphi, located on the slopes of Mount Parnassus.. Pausanias claimed that the Sibyl was "born between man and goddess, daughter of sea monsters and an immortal nymph"..The Sibyl's son Evander founded in Rome the shrine of Pan which is called the Lupercal..The word acrostic was first applied to the prophecies of the Erythraean Sibyl, which were written on leaves and arranged so that the initial letters of the leaves always formed a word..The numbers all go to eleven.. Look, right across the board, 11, 11, 11 and..Oh, I see..And most amps go up to 10 ?..

He is also a Life Fellow at Magdalene College, Cambridge...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibyl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Halper
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....40&postcount=8You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really.. It's like a Mac piece, really...http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=476

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-07-2015 at 11:33 PM.
Old 02-08-2015, 02:17 AM   #70
lightgiver

Question What Are Spies Like

The FroZen Spy...
Quote:
British agent Alec Leamas refuses to come in from the cold war during the 1960s, choosing to face another mission...Released 16 December 1965 (USA)..

Relic of the early universe..

December-EMI release Jacqueline du Pré's recording of Elgar's Cello Concerto with John Barbirolli and the London Symphony Orchestra/NCB closes the last deep coal mine in the Forest of Dean (Northern United at Cinderford)\16 - Gemini 6 returns to Earth - Pioneer 6 launched into solar orbit- Taufa'ahau Tupou IV, becomes King of Tonga/17 – The British government begins an oil embargo against Rhodesia; the United States joins the effort\20 –World Food Programme is made a permanent agency of the UN/21-Soviet Union announces that it has shipped rockets to North Vietnam-Konrad Adenauer resigns as chairman of the Christian Democratic Party-A new 1-hour German-American production of the ballet The Nutcracker makes its U.S. TV debut\ 22-70 mph speed limit is imposed on British roads-A reorganisation of the cabinet sees Roy Jenkins appointed Home Secretary and Barbara Castle as Minister of Transport-David Lean's Doctor Zhivago, starring Omar Sharif and Julie Christie, is released/24– A meteorite shower falls on Barwell, Leicestershire\25 – The Yemeni Nasserist Unionist People's Organisation is founded in Ta'izz/26 - "Funny Girl" with Barbra Streisand closes on Broadway- Buffalo Bills beat San Diego Chargers 23-0-McCartney is interviewed on pirate radio station Radio Caroline\27 – British oil platform Sea Gem collapses in the North Sea, killing 13 of the 32 men on it/28– Italian Foreign Minister Amintore Fanfani resigns\30 – President Kenneth Kaunda of Zambia announces that Zambia and the UK have agreed to a deadline before which the Rhodesian white government should be ousted-Ferdinand Marcos becomes President of the Philippines/31 – Bokassa takes power in the Central African Republic...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059749/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGC_1277
http://www.bbc.co.uk/timelines/zg9hfrd
http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/1965.html
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=205In the conference room - something pretty big; every double-o man in Europe has been rushed in.. And the Home Secretary, too!.. You wish to put the evil eye on me, eh? We have a way to deal with that where I come from..SPECTRE is a dedicated fraternity whose strength lies in the absolute integrity of its members...http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=552

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-08-2015 at 02:27 AM.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:41 PM   #71
lightgiver

Arrow Buckley Ley ley ley

Neuville-en-Hez

House of the Dead..
Quote:
William Francis Buckley (May 30, 1928 – June 3, 1985) was a US Army officer and CIA station chief in Beirut from 1984 until 1985. His cover was as a Political Officer at the U.S. Embassy in Beirut.. He died on or around June 3, 85—5 months before the date claimed by his captors—while in the custody of Hezbollah..He is buried at Arlington National Cemetery, and is commemorated with a star on the Wall of Honour at the (CIA) HQ in Langley, Virginia..After graduating from high school in 1947, he joined the US Army..He began as a military police officer and served in that capacity for 2 years, but then attended Officers Candidate School and was commissioned a Second Lieutenant in Armor.. He continued his military education at the Engineer Officer's Course at Fort Belvoir, Virginia, the Advanced Armor Officer's Course at Fort Knox, Kentucky, and the Intelligence School at Oberammergau, Germany..In 1965 (or 1963), Buckley rejoined Special Activities Division. He may have been recruited by Ted Shackley, joining his Secret Team that had been involved in the CIA assassination program..Buckley may have been working for the CIA while in Mexico in 63..Vietnam from 65 to 70,promoted to LT Colonel in May 69..He served in Zaire (70–72), Cambodia (72), Egypt (72–78), and Pakistan (1978–1979)..In 83, Buckley succeeded Ken Haas as the Beirut Station Chief/Political Officer at the U.S. Embassy. Buckley was successfully rebuilding the network of agents lost due to the bombing of the U.S. Embassy; after the October 23 Marine Corps barracks bombing, the Islamist group Hezbollah wrongly announced that they had also killed the CIA station chief (they didn't yet know the station chief was Buckley) in the blast; their announcement was the first real indication that he was on a Hezbollah "hit list...

Dream Brother..

On March 16, 1984, Buckley was kidnapped by Hezbollah from his apartment building when he was leaving for work.. It was thought that one of the reasons he was kidnapped along with 2 other Americans at different times in Beirut was because of the upcoming trial of 17 Iranian-backed militants was about to begin in Kuwait.. Army Major General Carl Stiner had warned Buckley that he was in danger, but Buckley told him that "I have a pretty good intelligence network.. I think I'm secure." However, according to Stiner, Buckley continued to live in his apartment and travel the same route to and from work every day\ 21 - Part of Central Park is named Strawberry Fields honoring John Lennon - Soviet sub crashes into USS aircraft carrier Kitty Hawk off Japan/22 – Teachers at the McMartin Preschool in Manhattan Beach, California are charged with Satanic ritual abuse of the school children; the charges are later dropped as completely unfounded\23 – General Rahimuddin Khan becomes the first man in Pakistan's history to rule over 2 of its provinces, after becoming interim Governor of Sindh - Ice Dance Championship/25- Pope John Paul II consecrates the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, in Fátima, Portugal-The Institute of the Incarnate Word (IVE) is founded under Fr. Carlos Miguel Buela\27-Starlight Express" premieres- Beginning of "tanker war"/29- NFL Baltimore Colts move to Indianapolis- USSR performs nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh\31- 138th Grand Nationa- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site...

The CIA Memorial Wall January 2005..

On October 4, 1985, Islamic Jihad announced that it had executed William Buckley. The United States National Security Council acknowledged in an unclassified note that Buckley probably died on June 3, 1985 of a heart attack..On November 22, 1985, Ted Shackley, Buckley's friend and recruiter, traveled to the Atlantic Hotel in Hamburg, where he met General Manucher Hashemi, the former head of SAVAK’s counterintelligence division..At the meeting, Shackley told Hashemi and Ghorbanifar that the US was willing to discuss arms shipments in exchange for the 4 Americans kidnapped in Lebanon, although Buckley was already dead at this point.Major General Carl Stiner stated that "Buckley's kidnapping had become a major CIA concern.. Not long after his capture, his agents either vanished or were killed. It was clear that his captors had tortured him into revealing the network of agents he had established".. According to the US, Buckley had undergone 15 months of torture by Hezbollah before his death.. In a video taken approximately se7en months after the kidnapping, his appearance was described as follows:

Buckley was close to a gibbering wretch. His words were often incoherent; he slobbered and drooled and, most unnerving of all, he would suddenly scream in terror, his eyes rolling helplessly and his body shaking.. The CIA consensus was that he would be blindfolded and chained at the ankles and wrists and kept in a cell little bigger than a coffin..

La Neuville-en-Hez is a commune in the Oise department in northern France..60 km north of Paris, less than 18 km east of Beauvais, 36 km west of Compiegne and 54 km south of Amiens..The village formed around the 12th-century castle built by Count Raoul de Clermont-It contains the Church of Our Lady of the Nativity, dating from the 13th century and the convent of Notre Dame de la Garde dating from the 15th century-A statue to King Louis IX of France commemorates the legend that the saint king was born here..7873 Böll, main belt asteroid..Bad Boll is a municipality in the district of Göppingen in Baden-Württemberg in southern Germany..Since the Middle Ages there has been a thermal spa there, at one time a hunting lodge of the Dukes of Württemberg..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boll
http://laurencottrell.com/AH.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_Buckley
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=422If you yield only to a conqueror, then prepared to be conquered..Where is she?.I don't know.. But Cooke knows, I'll take you to where I'm supposed to meet him!.. http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=543
Old 08-08-2015, 11:13 PM   #72
lightgiver

Arrow Spy Inferno

Theatrical release poster..
Quote:
1988 May – The first 16-year-olds sit General Certificate of Secondary Education examinations, replacing both the O-level and CSE/2– 3 off-duty British servicemen are killed in The Netherlands by the IRA\4 – PEPCON disaster in Henderson, Nevada- USSR performs nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh/ 5 – Ouvéa cave hostage taking ends in Ouvéa, Loyalty Islands, New Caledonia\7 - USSR performs nuclear test at Novaya Zemlya/8-Tyson crashes his $183,000 Bently on Varick St in NYC\9- Belgium: 8th government of Martens forms/11- France performs nuclear test\12- "Carrie" opens at Virginia Theater NYC for 5 perfs/A public memorial service was held with full military honors at Arlington on 13, , just short of 3 years after his presumed death date..According to the biographical information distributed by the CIA, Buckley was "an avid reader of politics and history" and "a collector and builder of miniature soldiers."\14 – Bus collision near Carrollton, Kentucky: A drunk driver going the wrong way on Interstate 71, hits a converted school bus carrying a church youth group from Radcliff, Kentucky. The resulting fire kills 27, making it tied for 1st in the U.S. for most fatalities involving 2 vehicles to the present day-Coincidentally, the other 2-vehicle accident involving a bus that also killed 27 occurred in Prestonburg, Kentucky on February 28, 1958/15 –After more than 8 years of fighting, the Soviet Army begins withdrawing (115,000 troops)from Afghanistan- "Gospel at Colonus" closes at Lunt Fontanne Theater NYC after 61 perfs- 2nd American Comedy Award: Williams & Ullman - "Carrie" closes at Virginia Theater NYC after 5 perfs...

Sum of All Fears 1991 (1st Edition)..BaltiMoor..

Following the advice of Jack Ryan, the U.S. enacts a plan to accelerate the peace process by converting Jerusalem into a Vatican-like independent polity to be administered by a tribunal of Jewish, Muslim, and Christian leaders, and secured by an independent contingent of the Swiss Guards..

1991 December 20 - A Missouri court sentences the Palestinian militant Zein Isa and his wife Maria to death for the honor killing of their daughter Palestina - "Father of the Bride" is released\21- 95 share in Madrid Spain $1.3 billion lottery- El Sayid Nosair acquitted of killing Meir Kahane/ 23 – Bohemian Rhapsody returns to the top of the British singles charts after 16 years- NY Daily News publisher Kevin Maxwell resigns\25-Gorbachev resigns as president of the Soviet Union, from which most republics have already seceded, anticipating the dissolution of the 74-year-old state-Russian SFSR officially renames itself the Russian Federation- Last day of a washout Pakistan v Sri Lanka at Gujranwala/26 – The Cold War ends after 44–46 years when the Supreme Soviet meets and formally dissolves the Soviet Union- Jack Ruby's gun sells for $220,000 in auction- Militant Sikhs kill 55 & wound 70 in India\Buckley's remains were recovered by Major Jens Nielsen (Royal Danish Army) attached to the UN Observation Group Beirut on December 27 - Chuck Knox retires as Seattle Seahawk coach- "Carol Burnett Show" last airs on CBS-TV- His body was returned to the US on December 28, and he was buried in Arlington National Cemetery with full military honours - 8 are crushed to death at a RAP basketball game at City College, NYC- Irene the Icon of Greek Orthodox church returns after being stolen/29– A quarterly opinion poll shows that Neil and Labour are 3 points ahead of John Major- "Christmas Carol" closes at Eugene O'Neill Theater NYC after 14 perfs-All Soviet institutions eventually cease operation on December 31- Daniel R McCarthy elected NY Yankee managing general partner..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Nikita
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Neuville-en-Hez
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sum_of_All_Fears
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=161So Hicks there is my new pen pal.. I'm going to be sending her a letter once a week..so that's why I followed you..I had to be sure you reached the talisman...http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=625
Old 17-08-2015, 11:30 PM   #73
lightgiver

Lightbulb TamAra Fantasma

Aka Tania..
Quote:
Bunke was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, the daughter of German communists Erich Bunke and Nadia Bider (who was of Polish origin).. Her father Erich had joined the Communist Party of Germany in 1928 and fled with his wife to Argentina when the Nazis came to power in 1933.. Her parents immediately joined the Argentine Communist Party, ensuring that Tamara and her brother Olaf would grow up in a highly charged political atmosphere.. Their family home in Buenos Aires was often used for meetings, helping refugees, hiding publications and occasionally stashing weapons..As a youth Bunke was a keen athlete and an excellent student, who developed a particular fondness for the folk music of South America.. However in 1952, the family returned to East Germany and settled in Eisenhüttenstadt..The town was founded in 1950 (under the name Stalinstadt) alongside a new steel mill as a socialist model city..The first design for the new residential quarter was developed by the modernist and Bauhaus architect, Franz Ehrlich, in August.. His modernist plan, which laid out a dispersed town landscape along functional lines, was rejected by the Ministry for Reconstruction...

Che Guevara speech at UN 1964 ..

In 1960, at the age of 23, Bunke met the Marxist revolutionary Che Guevara..Guevara was visiting the East German city of Leipzig with a Cuban trade delegation and Bunke, who considered him a hero of hers, was assigned to him as an interpreter.. Inspired by the Cuban Revolution, of which Guevara had become an international icon, Bunke came to live in Cuba in 1961.. Inspired by the idealism of the Cuban revolution, she first sought out voluntary work, teaching and building homes and schools in the countryside..Eventually she was selected for training to take part in Che's ill-fated guerrilla expedition to Bolivia entitled "Operation Fantasma".. Guevara wanted her taught self-defence, such as how to use a knife, a submachine gun and a pistol; and how to send and receive telegraph transmissions and coded messages by radio.. It was during this period that she took the name "Tania" as her nom de guerre. During her training in Cuba and later at a small farm on the outskirts of Prague, Bunke impressed the Cubans with her intelligence, stamina, and skill for espionage..In October 1964, Bunke traveled to Bolivia under the name Laura Gutiérrez Bauer, as a secret agent for Guevara's last campaign...

I've got an art O level...

Tactically, she was initially invaluable to Guevara's guerrillas because she used radio equipment hidden in a compartment behind the wall in her apartment to not only send coded messages to Fidel Castro in Havana; but to Guevara's guerrillas in the field by posing as a radiohost giving encoded relationship advice to fictitious lovelorn couples..In late 1966 however, the unreliability of many of her comrades in the urban network set up to support Che's guerrillas forced Bunke to travel to their rural camp at Ñancahuazú on a number of occasions.. On one of these trips, a captured Bolivian communist gave away a safe house where Tania's jeep was parked in which she had left her address book.. As a result, her cover was blown, and she now had no other choice than to join Guevara's armed guerrilla campaign...

At 5:20 pm on August 31, 1967, Bunke's Joaquín lead guerrilla column was ambushed while crossing the Río Grande at Vado del Yeso.. Tania was waist-deep in the water, with her rifle held above her head, when she was shot through the arm and the lung and killed along with 8 of her fellow insurgents in quick succession.. Her body was then carried downstream and only recovered by the Bolivian army several days later on September 6.. When her piranha-eaten corpse was presented to Barrientos, the plan was to dump her in an unmarked grave with the rest of the guerrillas.. However, the local campesino women demanded that as a woman, she be given a proper Christian burial..When her death was announced over the radio, Guevara, still struggling through the jungles close by, refused to believe the news; suspecting it was army propaganda to demoralise him..Later, when Fidel Castro learned of her demise, he declared "Tania the guerrilla" a hero of the Cuban Revolution...

After the research of biographer Jon Lee Anderson led to the 1997 discovery of Che Guevara's Bolivian remains, Bunke's remains were also tracked down to an unmarked grave in a small pit on the periphery of the Vallegrande army base on October 13, 1998.. They were transferred to Cuba and were interred in the Che Guevara Mausoleum in the city of Santa Clara, alongside those of Guevara himself and several other guerrillas killed during the Bolivian Insurgency (1966–1967)..Since the time of her death there have been various conflicting rumors or allegations that she worked for the Soviet KGB and/or the East German Stasi; along with the claim that she and Che Guevara were lovers while in Bolivia, and that she may have even been carrying his child when she was killed in an ambush by CIA-assisted Bolivian Army Rangers..

"Will my name one day be forgotten and nothing of me remain on the Earth?"..Tamara Bunke, a 1966 poem..Tamara is a female given name most commonly derived from the Biblical name "Tamar", meaning date palm tree..Tamar (Genesis), married first to Er and then, when widowed, to his younger brother Onan; had children by their father Judah...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamara_Bunke
http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB5/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamara_(given_name)
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....5&postcount=66Executions? Yes, we have executed.. We execute, and we'll continue to execute..Ours is a fight to the daat..Nobody is going home on leave..We have only won the war..The revolution has just begun...http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=550

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-08-2015 at 11:33 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:56 PM   #74
lightgiver

Lightbulb Wolf Words

Markus Wolf November 1989...

Quote:
Markus Johannes "Mischa" Wolf (19 January 1923 – 9 November 2006) was head of the Main Directorate for Reconnaissance (Hauptverwaltung Aufklärung), the foreign intelligence division of East Germany's Ministry for State Security (MfS, commonly known as the Stasi).. He was the MfS's number two for 34 years, which spanned most of the Cold War.. Many intelligence experts regard him as one of the greatest spymasters of all time.. "words that suck the life out of the words next to them, just as a weasel sucks the egg and leaves the shell"...

Almaty Coat of arms..

During his exile, Wolf first attended the German Karl Liebknecht Schule and later a Russian school.. Afterwards, he entered the Moscow Institute of Airplane Engineering (Moscow Aviation Institute), which was evacuated to Alma Ata after Germany's attack on the Soviet Union.. There he was told to join the Comintern, where he among others was prepared for undercover work behind enemy lines...

For most of his career, Wolf was known as "the man without a face" due to his elusiveness.. It was reported that Western agencies did not know what the East German spy chief looked like until 1978, when he was photographed by Säpo, Sweden's National Security Service, during a visit to Sweden.. An East German defector, Werner Stiller, then identified Wolf to West German counter-intelligence as the man in the picture..Conversely, Wolf stated The Spy Who Came In From the Cold was the only book he had read for a period in the early 1960s, and was surprised how accurately the book presented the reality within the East German security services and was curious if le Carré had had special information about conditions within the Ministry...

He retired in 1986 in order to continue the work of his late brother Konrad in writing the story of their upbringing in Moscow in the 1930s. The book Troika came out on the same day in East and West Germany. His successor as head of the East German foreign intelligence service was Werner Großmann..Shortly before German reunification Wolf fled the country, and sought political asylum in Russia and Austria.. When denied, he returned to Germany where he was arrested by German police.. Wolf claimed to have refused an offer of "se7en figures", a new identity and a home in California from the Central Intelligence Agency to defect to the United States...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almaty
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Wolf
http://changingminds.org/techniques/...asel_words.htm
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....7&postcount=50Your only sister, all alone in the wood, and nobody there to save her.. Poor little lamb..A daughter is one thing, a heifer is another!.I do wish we could chat longer, but..I'm having an old friend for dinner...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1844

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-09-2015 at 01:07 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:08 PM   #75
raburgeson

Great post. This is old cold war stuff. The new cold war is so far removed from the understanding of the average person that this information needs an upgrade. From a mile away the fumes of a building can be analyzed and the chips used inside can be identified. From the next building all data moved can be captured. They can actually read the signal from the output wire of the hard drives. But most importantly never forget the spy satellites above your heads. A small piece of fiber could transfer conversations through a resonant frequency when I was young. We need some modern information about what is going on. We are in a brand new cold war with new technology.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:14 PM   #76
lightgiver

Lightbulb EggHeads

Budget $722 million (2013)..
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Frank "The Irishman" Sheeran (October 25, 1920 – December 14, 2003) was a labor union official who was accused of having links to the Bufalino crime family.. In his capacity as a high official in the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Sheeran was a leading figure in the corruption of unions by organized crime.. Shortly before his death, Sheeran also confessed to killing Teamster leader Jimmy Hoffa.. Author Charles Brandt would detail what Sheeran told him about his alleged murder of Hoffa in his 2004 book I Heard You Paint Houses..He also claimed to have been part of the provisioning of the anti-Fidel Castro forces involved in the Bay of Pigs invasion and had intimate knowledge about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.. According to Sheeran, Jimmy Hoffa wanted Kennedy dead as his brother Bobby Kennedy, the Attorney General of the United States, was harassing him.. The assassination of President Kennedy was a Mafia hit, according to Sheeran, who did not actively participate in the plot, but who transported three rifles to the alleged assassins via David Ferrie..Brandt describes in his book how the old and ill Sheeran told him that he was the man who shot Jimmy Hoffa upon Mafia orders.. Sheeran would also confess to killing Hoffa to Fox News reporters.. While investigators did find traces of blood in the Detroit house where Sheeran confessed he killed Hoffa in, they also determined it may have been too old for conclusive testing..Additionally, Sheeran claimed to have been the triggerman behind another famous mob-related murder, that of Crazy Joe Gallo. An eyewitness to the Gallo hit was discovered by Charles Brandt and confirmed that Sheeran was the shooter at Umberto's Clam House..The Coroner has Confirmed...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Sheeran
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=151

Goose, duck and hens' eggs are usually "blown" ..
Quote:
The Cuckoo's Egg: Tracking a Spy Through the Maze of Computer Espionage is a 1989 book written by Clifford Stoll. It is his first-person account of the hunt for a computer hacker who broke into a computer at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL)..The laboratory was founded in 1931 as the Radiation Laboratory of the University of California, associated with the Physics Department, on August 26 by Ernest Lawrence.. It centered physics research around his new instrument, the cyclotron, a type of particle accelerator for which he won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1939..Throughout the 1930s, Lawrence pushed to create larger and larger machines for physics research, courting private philanthropists for funding..The Coroner's Officer for the case will notify all the interested persons.
Has anyone elsie here noticed Mossad rhymes with Assad..as a result of natural causes.. CUCKOO..CUCKOO..CUCKOO...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_decorating
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cuckoo%27s_Egg
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=270I thought you might enjoy the challenge.. Find out if you're smarter than the person I'm looking for.. Poor creatures..It's freezing cold out there..No wonder they howl so... http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=370

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-09-2015 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-11-2015, 03:33 PM   #77
lightgiver

Question The Wilson Doctrine

Woolwich Attack Full RAW Video ..

He travelled using a British passport in the name Michael Olemendis Ndemolajo...

I suppose one bunch of terrorists replaces another bunch of terrorists, perhaps its the governments/main stream media etc who are the real terrorists ? always pumping out the fear on a daily basis ..

Why would a government with any sort of intellect let a bunch of IsLamick extremists in the country that the rest of the public have nothing in common with ?

Quote:
MI5 has secretly been collecting vast amounts of data about UK phone calls to search for terrorist connections..The draft bill aims to give stronger legal cover to the activities of MI5, MI6 and the police and introduce judicial oversight of spying operations..There were hints about the capability in the speech by MI5 boss Andrew Parker the week before the draft Investigatory Powers Bill was published, when he talked about how "accessing data quickly, reliably and at scale is as fundamental to our work…Mi Lady..

Mr McKinnon launched Small SEO, a site where he charges £40 an hour to help businesses get mentioned in search results..On his site, he says he has more than 20 years' experience in IT services...

UFO Hacker Gary McKinnon talks about NASA Hack..
Quote:
Mohammed Emwazi (born Muhammad Jassim Abdulkarim Olayan al-Dhafiri, 17 August 1988) is a Kuwaiti-British man who is thought to be the person seen in several videos produced by the Islamic extremist group ISIL showing the beheadings of a number of captives in 2014 and 2015..The family, who were Bedoon of Iraqi origin, moved to the United Kingdom in 1994 when he was six..At age 21, he worked as a salesman at an IT company in Kuwait and was considered by his boss as the best employee the company ever had..Mrs May stressed that the authorities would not be able to access everyone's browsing history, just basic data, which was the "modern equivalent of an itemised phone bill"..But investigating officers will not have to obtain a warrant, just get their request signed off by a senior officer, just as they do now - some 517,000 such requests were granted last year...
Adebolajo and Adebowale are British of Nigerian descent, raised as Christians, who converted to Islam..They are one of the larger immigrant groups in the country..According to Anjem Choudary, a radical Muslim cleric, Adebolajo converted to Islam in 2003 and was linked to the outlawed Islamist group al-Muhajiroun...Hamza was born in Alexandria, Egypt, as Mustafa Kamel Mustafa in 1958, the son of a middle-class army officer.A Kuwati BRITISH man, hows does that work ? Perhaps I should ask someone that question 6 Times..
Quote:
The internet activity of everyone in Britain will have to be stored for a year by service providers, under new surveillance law plans.
Police and intelligence officers will be able to see the names of sites people have visited without a warrant, Home Secretary Theresa May said..Local councils to retain some investigatory powers, such as surveillance of benefit cheats, but they will not be able to access online data stored by internet firms..(Hook's family CONTINUE to live off the State and have cost taxpayer £3m in upmarket housing and benefits)..The Wilson doctrine - preventing surveillance of Parliamentarians' communications - to be written into law..A legal duty on British companies to help law enforcement agencies hack devices to acquire information if it is reasonably practical to do so..so thats what happens when the Ram is on overdrive..

Andy Burnham: ''We support the government in its attempt to update the law in this important and sensitive area''..Police and other agencies would be then able to access these records in pursuit of criminals - but also seek to retrieve data in a wider range of inquiries.such as missing people...Of course Mr Burnham MP for Leigh...

Shami Chakrabarti, director of civil rights campaign Liberty, said: "After all the talk of climbdowns and safeguards, this long-awaited Bill constitutes a breath-taking attack on the internet security of every man, woman and child in our country..The bulk collection of internet messages flowing through the UK by GCHQ...
Hey I gotta give it to you...you Fookers know how to really Fook a country up ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34729139
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34715872
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-28524909
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....6&postcount=22The instrument (the telescreen it was called) could be dimmed, but there was no way of shutting it off completely..Whether he went on with the diary, or whether he did not go on with it, made no difference..From the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink — greetings!..http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....9&postcount=62

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-11-2015 at 03:44 PM.
Old 17-11-2015, 09:02 PM   #78
lightgiver

Lightbulb Nigerian SSS

Operative with IMI Tavor TAR-21..
Quote:
Former Nigerian secret agents have told the BBC they are concerned for their safety after their personal records were published online..The details of about 60 operatives remained on the comments section of a local news site for days before being deleted, reports the AP news agency..One analyst told the BBC it was a national embarrassment and danger.

Militant Islamist group Boko Haram has not commented on reports it was behind the leak..BBC reporters have seen a cached version of the site and used the details to contact former agents of the State Security Service (SSS).

"The publication has put me in danger," one former agent said..

The agents contacted by the BBC said they had not been officially told about the leak..The information published includes names, ID numbers, bank details and addresses..President Goodluck Jonathan has previously said that Boko Haram had infiltrated all levels of the government..The group, whose name means "Western education is forbidden", wants to establish Sharia across the country, which is divided between a mainly Muslim north and a largely Christian and animist south..It has staged attacks on government and security institutions, churches, bars and assassinated Muslim clerics who disagree with its views...
Quote:
The TAR-21 (or simply Tavor) is an Israeli bullpup assault rifle chambered for 5.56×45mm NATO ammunition with a selective fire system, selecting between semi-automatic mode and full automatic fire mode..Israel Military Industries (now Israel Weapon Industries) initiated the Tavor development team in 1995, under the direction of gun designer Zalmen Shebs..In late 2002, India signed an INR 880 million (about USD 17.7 million) deal with Israel Military Industries for 3,070 manufactured Tavor assault rifles to be issued to India's special forces personnel, where its ergonomics, reliability in heat and sand might give them an edge at close-quarters and employment from inside vehicles...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-afri...vice_(Nigeria)
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....35&postcount=1Talk to me, Gal.. I'm here for you.. I'm a good listener..DeeDee I am going to have to turn this opportunity down..No, you are going to have to turn this opportunity knocks!..http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=212

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-11-2015 at 09:03 PM.
Old 17-11-2015, 10:18 PM   #79
lightgiver

Lightbulb Op Knox

Dame Edna..
Quote:
As of Sunday, Sept. 13, the Team Nigeria has so far won 13 gold, 21 silver and 17 bronze medals at the ongoing 11th African Games in Congo Brazzaville.

The boxing team won 4 gold, and two silver medals.

Team Nigeria had earlier won 8 gold, 17 silver and 10 bronze medals from some other events, while Nigeria won gold medal in cycling team event in the 25km race and silver in the road race, 62.5km.

Team Nigeria also won silver in women’s singles and one bronze in team..
Quote:
Brigadier General Maxwell Mitikishe Khobe (January 1, 1950 - April 18, 2000) was the Nigerian Commander of The ECOMOG Peacekeeping Force, Sierra Leone and Chief of Defence Staff of Sierra Leone, where he was on secondment..After joining the Armoured corps, he attended the Armoured Officers Basic Course at Fort Knox, Kentucky and later, the Advanced Armour Officer's Course.. He also attended a Gunnery course at the Royal Armoured Corps School, Bovington Camp, UK..

Mycobacterium bovis, is a slow-growing (16- to 20-hour generation time), aerobic bacterium and the causative agent of tuberculosis in cattle (known as Bovine TB)..In New Zealand, the common brushtail possum is a presumed wildlife vector for the spread of M. bovis...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell_Khobe
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/a...bronze-medals/
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=152It's been known to happen to cabaret dancers.. It's all right as long as you leave a small bare patch at the base of the spine to allow the skin to breathe..Yes, and all's square... http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=235
Old 18-11-2015, 06:11 PM   #80
lightgiver

Lightbulb Steam Cleaning The Vaults

Fonejacker..
Quote:
Nigeria's media scene is one of the most vibrant in Africa.. Because newspapers and TV are relatively expensive and literacy levels low, radio remains the most important medium of mass communication and information.. International broadcasters, including the BBC, are popular..TV viewing is concentrated in urban areas..

Security forces beat, detain, and harass journalists.. On numerous occasions security forces and police have arrested and detained journalists who criticized the government.. Reporting on matters such as political corruption and security issues are particularly sensitive.. Politicians and political parties harass and attack journalists perceived as reporting on them or their interests in a negative manner.. During local and state elections, journalists have been intimidated or attacked for covering certain election-related events.. Journalists have been killed while reporting stories.. The militant group Boko Haram threatens media outlets and has killed members of the press.. On 20 January 2012, unknown gunmen killed Channels TV reporter Enenche Akogwu while he was reporting on the Boko Haram attacks and bombings in Kano that day.. Journalists practice self-censorship..Calling code: +234...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-34852971
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleco...ons_in_Nigeria
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....1&postcount=50Just look at how crooked they all are.. The branches have to carry all the leaves to the sunlight.. That's one long struggle for survival..Two first class tickets for two first class ladies..http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=197237

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-11-2015 at 06:18 PM.