Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 20-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #61
butters
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
I'm just absolutely sickened right now, I've just been told by my neighbour that a guy two doors away from me had given an axe to his 10 year old son and to my neighbour's 12 year old, to cut down a tree on common ground.

This guy had, a year ago told me he hated this tree and wanted to chop it down, I in no uncertain terms told him this would be criminal, there are birds who nest there every year and it's a living entity.

So now I'm on a mission, I'll not let this happen without a fight, and a mighty fight it will be!

How dare this creep think that by exerting his ugly control over nature that he will somehow enjoy a better quality of life.I'm really distressed by this, the rage I feel throughout my body is resonating.

I'll have to calm down and find out the legal position in this matter.

Then at least have some form of defense. Any advice or support appreciated,
darling you can find out if its a listed tree as some are protected

butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #62
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by butters View Post
darling you can find out if its a listed tree as some are protected

Thankyou, I don't know if it's listed ,then fine if it is, if not then I'll have to take another direction.

Oh and thanks for calling me darling, hence forth the tree will be known as 'darling butters'
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #63
butters
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
Thankyou, I don't know if it's listed ,then fine if it is, if not then I'll have to take another direction.

Oh and thanks for calling me darling, hence forth the tree will be known as 'darling butters'
Thats very nice of you.

The council owns this tree, well the land its situated on and the ingrates you've mentioned are not allowed to damage this. If a consenting agreement has been discussed by both parties then the council would do this, due to health and safety no one would be allowed to take it down.

Place your views in writing, take photo's of the damage done, show the wildlife there and mention how it adds value o the area.

Then see what the results are and be prepared to take it further.

Last edited by butters; 20-05-2012 at 02:40 PM.
butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #64
peabrain
Inactive

[QUOTE=butters;1060835365]Thats very nice of you.

The council owns this tree, well the land its situated on and the ingrates you've mentioned are not allowed to damage this. If a consenting agreement has been discussed by both parties then the council would do this, due to health and safety no one would be allowed to take it down.

Place your views in writing, take photo's of the damage done, show the wildlife there and mention how it adds value o the area.

Then see what the results are and be prepared to take it further.

[/QUOTE

Thankyou again, I'll do my best by 'darling butters'.

You're advice is spot on.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #65
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by openwide View Post
How do you know its not a demon tricking you? This isn't uncommon for so I think this is more likely, don't you?
wow...
any idea how many trees are in the world?
"a demon and their trickery is a more prolific force than a trees wish to communicate," shows your ignorance of the real world.
you know less about trees than you do about demons....and this is saying something.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #66
valkyrieangel
Inactive

Spending time with trees is mutually rewarding Each tree has its own spirit, its own energy. They are all great healers and teachers. <3
valkyrieangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #67
feelingpeachy

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrieangel View Post
Spending time with trees is mutually rewarding Each tree has its own spirit, its own energy. They are all great healers and teachers. <3
completely agree. I spend time with the trees as much as possible, and often hear a 'call' from particular trees as I'm out walking. Just sitting with them and listening/tuning in, is all that is required. They're ready to speak to us, if we would only listen...
feelingpeachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:07 AM   #68
sniper13x
Banned

sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:12 AM   #69
sniper13x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelingpeachy View Post
completely agree. I spend time with the trees as much as possible, and often hear a 'call' from particular trees as I'm out walking. Just sitting with them and listening/tuning in, is all that is required. They're ready to speak to us, if we would only listen...
Ever hear some of the things Jonathan Adampants posted on youtube about reconnecting with the Creator? Really good stuff IMO. The one thing he emphasized was we need to be around nature to reconnect because humans are insane. Since nature wasn't corrupted, it can heal our insanity.

It starts at 0:42 where he begins to speak on it and it lasts through some of part 18, but I recommend listening to the whole thing from the start if you have the time and find that what he is saying resonates with you. I really think he grasped what it takes to reconnect to Oneness, to Creation.

Last edited by sniper13x; 07-07-2012 at 04:20 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:37 AM   #70
severa

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post
humans always assume they're superior to everything else on the planet, including the planet. how they draw that conclusion always amazes me.
they're like teenagers who can't get over themselves for long enough to look around them and say hi.

i particularly like cockatoos. they're so funny.

i also like that elephant on youtube that could paint (way better than me).

i suppose everyone for some reason expected it to draw a human.

it didnt; it drew a beautiful elephant holding a flower.

humans draw humans;

elephants draw elephants.

i guess everyone thinks their own species is special.
hahaha awesome. great thread. i love trees, too. we had 2 die from dutch elm's disease this past fall and then we had one that was butchered by some stupid electricians (power line work) after a storm blew through here. we were really upset what they did to the trees. my heart really went out to them, as well as the 2 that died last year.
Old 13-07-2012, 11:35 PM   #71
andy89lion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post

"Ah, you young saplings. I could tell you a tale or two!"
Hahahahahaha.
andy89lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #72
llanfairpwll

Quote:
Originally Posted by guenn_of_anglamarke View Post
She told me once a long time ago she would have a surprise for me one day, but I could never have imagined in my wildest dreams what Faery Magick was to come.

That green gem is a beautifull surprise, that is for sure, even if it turns out only to be glass. Also whatever it is made of doesn't really matter because it holds the tree energy that it was once a part of, making it special for the OP. I really think that it was meant only for the OP to find it. :-) It really has a pretty glow to it and I like how you keep it on the wood that was once it's home. I've often wondered if gemstones are formed by living things from long ago, sort of like how a kidney stone forms. And then when the living thing is long gone, the gem remains in the earth. Amber, for example is formed from tree sap. Man-made gems even if they have no imperfections are just not as pretty IMO because they have no energy attatched to them.

Last edited by llanfairpwll; 18-07-2012 at 08:15 PM.
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #73
tommy2jays
Banned

The trees are very special creatures. They see kingdoms come and go but do not care for kingdoms. They see mans battles won and lost but do not care for battles. The trees see many things that they do not care for but go about their lives giving the air sweet food and the soil the same.
It is nice to see that people here have their hearts open to the trees
tommy2jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2012, 10:39 PM   #74
sniper13x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy2jays View Post
The trees are very special creatures. They see kingdoms come and go but do not care for kingdoms. They see mans battles won and lost but do not care for battles. The trees see many things that they do not care for but go about their lives giving the air sweet food and the soil the same.
It is nice to see that people here have their hearts open to the trees
You didn't say silly!!! That's silly of you . The best part of living in the pacific NW in the U.S. is the trees EVERYWHERE!!! I grew up in Los Angeles and when i visit, it literally feels dead even though there are millions of people there. Humans don't realize how much life we have around us because we neglect the rest of Creation.
Old 19-07-2012, 11:36 PM   #75
yanko

I wonder what a field of cannabis plants would say? :-)
yanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2012, 12:41 AM   #76
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
I often go out and sit among trees and in forests and there is often quite a bit of chatter going on with the inhabitants there. Trees have a very metaphorical way of speaking from my experiences. Sort of like poetry. Like Monkfish said, I could be thinking thoughts and asking specific questions in my mind and a tree nearby would respond telepathically in such a way.

I remember experiencing this quite a bit as child and as I became older, I grew apart from the magic of the forests. Then later on I began to reconnect to them. Anyone can re-establish their connection to nature, its not forever lost. It is simply acknowledging it, meditating, becoming one with it and opening your heart. Listen closely ...

Beautiful post Mountain ,let's all meditate and be one with the whole.
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 20-07-2012 at 04:56 PM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2012, 01:37 AM   #77
heartbeatsalute

The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2012, 02:14 AM   #78
yanko

I have a great swedish book about the etheric body called Eterhöljet were many trees are mentioned for their healing properties and what hours and seasons that are best to work with the trees. If anyone is interested I can translate that part about tress from the book? =)

Do not forget that the stars at night are not "dead glowing matter" but actual beings. I think it is possible to communicate with them too...
yanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2012, 03:30 AM   #79
blue_wave

Default Online, I'm one of few words, but...

I've enjoyed reading this thread and thought I'd share my experience.

Just after college when I was 20 I moved to Pasadena and lived for a year+ in an old craftsman-style house. I rented a room in the 2nd story 'apartment' with a huge deck opening out from my bedroom with an old oak and a cherry blossom tree next to it.

While I lived there I was recovering from some reeeally bad times, was barely on my own, cut off from friends, out of work and sometimes hungry. But I romantically viewed this into a 'simple peasant' life filled with writing poetry, walking everywhere (no car, no tv or internet), befriending a few, and spending all my time out on that deck. I had such a thirst for knowledge and would visit the old library, and discovered my first star constellations from that deck. It was my slow pace of life that led to this being a time of my spiritual side blossoming.

One afternoon I was lounging there under the trees writing and, to use another poster's term, I 'sensed' the spirits of the oak and cherry blossom tree. I was just writing, focusing on other things when it happened. It was a nice gentle feeling, almost like they finally decided to introduce themselves to the girl sitting out there every day. I even got a sense of the trees' names from them, and felt compelled to do an impressionistic drawing of them in my notebook to kind of capture the moment.

I didn't know what to make of it, but just went with the flow. Just feeling their affectionate presence from thereon after gave me a lot of comfort. One day I wrote short little poems of endearment from what I sensed of their individual personalities. I didn't set out to write them, it just kind of came to me, and was lighthearted and fun. I still have that notebook and the drawings.

It took me many more years before I blossomed any on the side of 'truths' so for a long time I thought this was just some whimsical phase I went through in regards to the trees. But after becoming more 'open minded' and less 'educated' I happened to read an herbalist's article on communicating with nature like this and it got me thinking that I should have never doubted what I knew was a real experience for me.

Thanks for everyone else who shared their stories and insights.

Last edited by blue_wave; 20-07-2012 at 04:36 AM.
blue_wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #80
tommy2jays
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper13x View Post
You didn't say silly!!! That's silly of you . The best part of living in the pacific NW in the U.S. is the trees EVERYWHERE!!! I grew up in Los Angeles and when i visit, it literally feels dead even though there are millions of people there. Humans don't realize how much life we have around us because we neglect the rest of Creation.

I find these first words funny Silly is a word that was not needed to be in the words I spoke

I think your words about people not seeing creation are wise. Many many people think they are not One and that nature is outside of them. They will walk through each day like this and never hear the words of the trees or the river or the wind. I am sad for these people beacause they are sillies that do not know One. I very much hope that they begin to listen with their hearts
tommy2jays is offline   Reply With Quote