Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 26-12-2016, 10:11 PM   #621
elshaper

SOUND HEALING FREQUENCIES -Lyme Disease

Listen 15 Minutes A Day For Two weeks: Repeat As Necessary With Seven Days In Between

Headphones Not Required

https://youtu.be/r4qM2ZkwrJA
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 11:42 AM   #622
elshaper

Quote:
Matt Dawson: I had to have heart surgery after a tick bite

While it is difficult to estimate the total number of UK cases, they are understood to have increased more than fourfold in the past 10 years.

The journey to recovery
After multiple heart operations and 18 months of treatment, Matt no longer has the disease.

www. bbc.co.uk/news/health-40973709
So if you are a celebrity, you get diagnosed then. Otherwise, if you are an ordinary joe blogg, you get told it's all in your head since Lyme Disease is rare in this country. yeah that makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.

Last edited by elshaper; 21-08-2017 at 11:44 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 07:36 AM   #623
grimstock

Lyme disease is often caused by a tick bite from a tick that has perhaps been in contact with infected rats.
The most important thing to do in this event is NOT to medicate.
Why?
Your immune system requires full attention to try and stop the spread (usually inevitable) of the disease and to combat the attacks on the body arising from this.
Any medication will not only hinder this procedure but possibly lead to a life threatening condition as the immune system will then be under attack from the medication at the same time as the lyme disease, sometimes resulting in immune system overload and collapse.

The best thing you can do is to use natural treatments to assist the immune system at the crucial time it needs help, rather than attack it with toxins and poisons.

A magnesium deficiency may hinder the body in it's quest to combat lyme disease.
However, replenishing a depleted magnesium deficiency can take up to two years of supllementation,so it is important to try and keep your magnesium levels high.

https://imvapublications.zendesk.com...-Lyme-Disease-

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...87&postcount=5
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote