Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 04-10-2013, 09:54 PM   #61
hogmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
If you read the Forum Rules and Etiquette that you agreed to whrpeh joining, there is a section on Conspiratainment. That should make it clear.

Incidentally I have merged both threads on this.
It says FORUM CLOSED
Old 04-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #62
wandering_sufi

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
20+ years of actually researching the things he speaks about.
So what - Jesse doesn't do research?

Have you read his books?

No matter how long David has been doing this for, that doesn't disprove that David nor Jesse does it for the pay check.

- Henry Kissinger
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #63
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_sufi View Post
So what - Jesse doesn't do research?

Have you read his books?

No matter how long David has been doing this for, that doesn't disprove that David nor Jesse does it for the pay check.
What is Jesse Venture going to tell me that I don't already know? His whole show revolves around "Conspires", that any seasoned Conspiracy Theorist is already aware of. I see you're not familiar with David Icke's work, no surprises there. David Icke is doing it for a "paycheck", not just for a paycheck. Jesse Venture was a Wrestler, an Actor, and a Governor. His whole career has been based-off, presenting a false persona of himself to the general public.

So yeah, he really do care about exposing the truth to everyone.

Nice hand sign there Jesse.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:21 PM   #64
kappy0405

Jesse's show is on TBS/Time Warner-owned truTV. Could you imagine the ptb giving the People's Voice that type of platform?

I don't know what else needs to be said, tbh..

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:53 PM   #65
multiversal_quiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogmeister View Post
It says FORUM CLOSED
Regarding "conspiratainment," one might point out that turning truth into a circus sideshow has value if you wish to make the lie that people are living more credible.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #66
mxclmzr8

thetruthcollector
No one was disrespectful, it was two grown men having a discussion.
Why is everyone so damn sensitive??

Who Really Killed Kennedy?
When we talk about GOOD and EVIL we know who our friends are and who the enemies are: our friends are all around us while the evil are FACELESS. So it's odd that we malign David or Jesse without end while the real evil, ZIONISM, goes un-noticed. UNLESS Jesse is infact another ZIONIST.

Sept 2013, The Alex Jones Show. Interview With Jesse Ventura On The Release Of His New Book "They Killed Our President" With New Information On JFK Assasination. Only thing is there was not a single word of Executive Order 11110.

Executive Order 11110 was issued by President John F. Kennedy on June 4, 1963 in order to put some silver currency into circulation. He was killed 25 weeks later (22 Nov. 1963). Hours after JFKs death, that order was recinded by Johnson. That is the REAL evil.

You know full well who killed JFK just as you know why a simple honest man 2000 years ago made a simple error : he angered the BANKERS. Said Andrew Jackson to the Second Bank of the United States said, “You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out and by the eternal God I will rout you out!.” Lincoln and Garfield went the same way.

The Federal Reseve Mafia have killed ALL BUT THREE remaining money systems; Iran, Cuba and North Korea. . . . So, Lets go have a beer.

BoB
mxclmzr8 is offline   Reply With Quote