Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 15-02-2019, 10:35 PM   #21
size_of_light

Already that piqued my interest, because the person could have just been some anonymous Joe, but instead he was tied to an organisation that believes in the literal existence of demons.

If this was some form of trans-dimensional communication, it would be an opening, or a portal-type of communication, right?

Check out the name of the Christian church in question:

Gateway.

Last edited by size_of_light; 15-02-2019 at 10:53 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 10:53 PM   #22
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
In John Keel's The Mothman Prophecies, he speaks about Indrid Cold's involvement and details the way he was plagued with mysterious, electronically-tinged voice phenomena phone calls during and well after his investigations.
The Mothman Prophecies | My Name Is Indrid Cold

Last edited by size_of_light; 15-02-2019 at 11:26 PM.
Old 16-02-2019, 12:35 AM   #23
decim

Talking

Just phuking with you, I trust you.
It's a genuine phreak and I'm interetsed to see what you can find out.
This is the most interetsing thing on here in a good while.

Quote:
Haha.

Actually I'm surprised by how much it hasn't freaked me out.

Knowing that I'm not bullshitting and this really happened, I would have thought the 'evil laughter' thing directed at me would have been a bit unnerving, but it isn't.

It almost felt like whatever it was that was fucking with me injected a slightly over-the-top quality to the 'evilness' of the sound, that hit just the right note between terrifying and ridiculous.

Or maybe I'm just more focused at the moment on how anomalous and interesting it was, and the need to quickly record what happened in writing here before I forget it all, and haven't had the time or desire to feel targeted or threatened.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 12:41 AM   #24
decim

I watched that Hellier series you posted.
Then after watched some Mothman and dogman stuff was kind of weird they both mentioned idrid cold.
Think it could be Mothman related SOL?
Stay alert.

Quote:
I've been wracking my brain all day trying to figure out in what sequence to explain this in so that it makes sense in the same way as it does to me.

I'll break it down into smaller posts to make it easier to read.

Gotta start with this thread I posted a while back on the new five-part paranormal investigation documentary series Hellier: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323726

I avoided posting spoilers in that thread, but I'm going to have to now.

Watching the entire 5 hours of the series is necessary to get the full effect of it, and would definitely be of benefit to what I'm talking about here, but I appreciate that's a big investment of time for anyone not already motivated to do so, so watching episodes 1, 3 and 5 (full episodes posted at the above link) would suffice.

If you haven't got time for that, here's the *SPOILER* story in a nutshell...

A team of paranormal investigators get a strange email message that they dig into. They find a link to a mysterious entity mentioned in John Keel's Mothman Prophecies, called Indrid Cold.

They go to the town of Hellier, that is the centre of their investigation, and conduct an experimental paranormal technique where they ask questions of supernatural forces while one of the group wears a blindfold and headphones playing white noise.

Out of the white noise, the listener repeats the audio pareidolia messages he hears, which seem to respond to their questions as though a form of communication has been established.

Towards the end of the session, the listener says that the image of a tin can suddenly and inexplicably pops into his head.

In the final episode they trek through the wilderness to an old abandoned mine in the side of a mountain, looking for answers. While exploring the entrance to the mine, their torchlight suddenly reveals that there is a tin can sitting directly in the middle of the cave opening at the mouth of the mine, as if placed there waiting for them.

Months after the investigation, they discover that in one of John Keel's books discussing entities such as Indrid Cold, he mentions that they often manifest in the form of tin cans.

-- Now I've just ruined any surprises you'll get from the series but there was no choice. Still worth watching because that brief synopsis doesn't do it justice, of course. Personally, I got a really palpable, satisfying buzz out of the final revelation that perhaps Indrid Cold himself was the tin can they 'met' at the end of their investigation.

While trying to remain cryptic to avoid spoilers, I posted on this in the above-linked thread about 3 weeks ago:

So the IC above = Indrid Cold and tc = tin can.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 16-02-2019, 12:46 AM   #25
decim

K'nell I just posted about that.
Keep your wits about you SOL and stay the fuck away from bridges.
Have you seen the movie "the Signal"?

Quote:
It wasn't until yesterday morning my time (the morning after posting the OP of this thread describing the weird phone call) that I again suddenly recalled something I had completely forgotten about that happened to me three mornings earlier, the morning of the day before the phone call...

I walked out to my car to get something from it before work at 6am. It was still dark and I stood out there finishing a cup of coffee. I live in the country and noticed above a row of pine trees looking east an incredibly bright star that I assumed was Venus (I'm still yet to check if Venus was anywhere in that vicinity at the time). As I kept looking at it, I realised that it looked more like an aircraft and seemed to be moving closer.

It looked like a chunky, brightly shining object hanging silently in the black pre-dawn sky and slowly moving towards me.

"Is that a star? Is it moving? No, it's Venus. No, it's a plane. It's definitely moving. Is it a UFO? That thing is moving and it's coming closer."

All those sorts of thoughts were going through my mind as I'm looking at this thing and finishing my coffee.

I know about atmospheric distortion effects and how easy it is to mistake a planet or bright star for something anomalous.

Still don't know if it was a star/planet or something else.

Remember, this happened well before my thoughts about wanting to talk about Indrid Cold, or about inviting the paranormal into your life, and neither of those things, or the Hellier thread were in my mind at all at 6am on a work morning when all I wanted to do was go back to bed.

And suddenly, the thought popped into my mind: "It's Indrid Cold."

I felt a cold wave of fear pulse through me for a second or two as I felt that it really was Indrid Cold coming for me.

And then the next moment my rational brain kicked in, I emptied my coffee and said aloud to no one: "Fuck this. I haven't got time for this bullshit," and turned away to go inside and feed the cat and iron a shirt before work.

Totally quashed the idea on the spot and forgot all about it until days later after the phone call.

I don't know if I'm conveying all this in a way that makes sense, but to summarise, these events all seem to have been erased from my mind immediately after they happened, and all centred around Indrid Cold/inviting the paranormal, and then I get the weird phone call and I have these flashes of revelation remembering the events in reverse order.

In John Keel's The Mothman Prophecies, he speaks about Indrid Cold's involvement and details the way he was plagued with mysterious, electronically-tinged voice phenomena phone calls during and well after his investigations.

Much more to add, but that will do for now.

Last edited by decim; 16-02-2019 at 12:48 AM.
Old 16-02-2019, 12:49 AM   #26
decim

It's like you've had some kind of Skinwalker tephelone shit going on.
Old 16-02-2019, 04:41 AM   #27
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
I never read anything longer than a few paragraphs myself, but this was more about getting the details down before I forgot them, than anything else.

Short version: made a call at work, call connected, heard spinning, electronic sound followed by electronically-tinged evil laughter for about a minute, and then 'the number is disconnected' message. Called straight back, got the laughter again.

Called half an hour later (and since), and no laughter, just the disconnected message.
Woah, ok that is really creepy.

As long as what you heard wasn't personal in any way, I think you can write it off as just one of those creepy things that happen sometimes.

Perhaps it is someone's idea of a joke?
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 08:31 PM   #28
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
I watched that Hellier series you posted.
Then after watched some Mothman and dogman stuff was kind of weird they both mentioned idrid cold.
Think it could be Mothman related SOL?
Stay alert.
I'm conscious of the fact that I sound like a delusional lunatic in claiming it was Indrid Cold, but...

I remember a few years ago reading about a guy who claimed to have had emails from Indrid Cold, and other people have also allegedly been harassed by 'him' after talking about him or investigating paranormal stuff related to the Mothman.

I have spoken about him often on this forum, and have recently written a fair bit on interdimensional beings, so, who knows?

It was a classic case of the 'electronic voice phenomena phone call thing' so I can at least tick that off my bucket list of things I wondered whether were real or not.
Old 16-02-2019, 08:34 PM   #29
size_of_light

Quote:
K'nell I just posted about that.
Keep your wits about you SOL and stay the fuck away from bridges.
Have you seen the movie "the Signal"?
I travel over about 30 bridges a day, so I'm likely in trouble.

No, haven't see The Signal.

I'll have a look for it.
Old 16-02-2019, 08:38 PM   #30
size_of_light

Quote:
It's like you've had some kind of Skinwalker tephelone shit going on.
I woke up this morning and the 'buzz' I got from the experience has almost completely vanished.

Honestly, if I hadn't written down what happened in this thread, I doubt I'd even remember it happened at all in a few days.

Some sort of amnesia effect seems to occur with paranormal experiences.

Maybe we're all having things like this happening regularly, and they keep getting scrubbed from our memories.
Old 16-02-2019, 08:40 PM   #31
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Woah, ok that is really creepy.

As long as what you heard wasn't personal in any way, I think you can write it off as just one of those creepy things that happen sometimes.

Perhaps it is someone's idea of a joke?
Yeah, I'm definitely not spooked by it, just trying to look at it objectively and figure out what happened.

I can't see any way it could have been a joke, given the circumstances.
Old 16-02-2019, 10:11 PM   #32
size_of_light

Quote:
I'm going to call Telstra twice more on separate occasions to really make sure the number doesn't exist, and also try to feel out our IT guy at work to see if there's another way to find the call on the Purecloud system. I want that damn recording of the call so I can upload it for you guys to hear.
Called Telstra again yesterday and ever since they outsourced their call centres to the Philippines or wherever, it's like banging your head against a brick wall trying to make the operator understand what you're asking for.

This guy told me the number is with another non-Telstra carrier, and gave me a number to call to follow up.

When I called, it connected to my phone carrier, which is a small carrier on the other side of the continent to the location of the mystery phone number, which again struck me as odd.

The wait time was too long so I dropped out.

Will try again next week and see what I can find.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:21 AM   #33
size_of_light

Woody Derenberger's 1966 interview the day after his encounter with Indrid Cold, this being the origin of the name/entity:

Last edited by size_of_light; 17-02-2019 at 02:32 AM.
Old 17-02-2019, 03:44 PM   #34
JustMe418

Quote:
A possibility, I suppose, but I think the chances of it are extremely, extremely unlikely and remote, given that I called the number twice within the space of 30 seconds and got the 'evil laughter' and then called it half an hour later (and multiple times since) and just got the standard disconnected message.

What are the odds I would have hit on the number at the precise moment when the rogue technician decided to change the recording back from the prank evil laughter to the standard message?

Also, the facts that the number hasn't subsequently shown up on the Purecloud call log (see above post) and that Telstra (the Australian telecommunications company) strangely doesn't have a record of the number even existing, support the idea that something freaky might have happened.

I'm going to call Telstra twice more on separate occasions to really make sure the number doesn't exist, and also try to feel out our IT guy at work to see if there's another way to find the call on the Purecloud system. I want that damn recording of the call so I can upload it for you guys to hear.
They are clearly out to get you because you know too much
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 06:19 PM   #35
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
They are clearly out to get you because you know too much
Thanks for telling me that. I feel much better.

Last edited by size_of_light; 18-02-2019 at 09:01 AM.
Old 18-02-2019, 07:05 PM   #36
decim

Talking

Did it go like this SOL?

Old 19-02-2019, 09:09 AM   #37
size_of_light

Thumbs up

Quote:
Did it go like this SOL?

Haha. Can't beat a bit of Kev!
Old 19-02-2019, 09:11 AM   #38
size_of_light

Thumbs up

Quote:
Did it go like this SOL?

EDIT: Is it normal that I can't shut that fucking thing off I I try? Seriously!
Old 19-02-2019, 10:53 AM   #39
decim

That made me laugh//hahahaha

Quote:

EDIT: Is it normal that I can't shut that fucking thing off I I try? Seriously!