Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 27-03-2010, 08:00 AM   #201
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
I have given up trying to wake up anyone religious. When they are prepared to question their own beliefs they will find enlightenment or not, they will come and ask the questions when they are ready........or not, I save my energy for those who are willing to listen without judgment or preconceived opinions.
Yeah, it's just like The Matrix ''I can only show you the door Neo, you have to walk through it''

So by talking about it, you're showing these people the door, but they have to walk through it. The amount of energy I've wasted of trying to drag them through it.. haha It's not worth it. We're responsible for ourselves, sure we can help eachother, but it's down to us to make the choices. Which is a shame, because some people will defend their 'commerce' reality to the teeth!
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #202
greenapple

Hi guys

Here is some info I found on how to detox from fluoride

How to Detox Fluorides from Your Body
by Paul Fassa, citizen journalist
See all articles by this author
Email this author

(NaturalNews) You can rid you body of most fluorides with some easy natural remedies. Fluorides have been linked to a variety of severe chronic, even acute health issues. First a quick review summary of fluoride.

Fluoride Toxicity

Fluoride is a soluble salt, not a heavy metal. There are two basic types of fluoride. Calcium fluoride appears naturally in underground water sources and even seawater. Enough of it can cause skeletal or dental fluorosis, which weakens bone and dental matter. But it is not nearly as toxic, nor does it negatively affect so many other health issues as sodium fluoride, which is added to many water supplies.

Sodium Fluoride is a synthetic waste product of the nuclear, aluminum, and phosphate fertilizer industries. This fluoride has an amazing capacity to combine and increase the potency of other toxic materials. The sodium fluoride obtained from industrial waste and added to water supplies is also already contaminated with lead, aluminum, and cadmium.

It damages the liver and kidneys, weakens the immune system, possibly leading to cancer, creates symptoms that mimic fibromyalgia, and performs as a Trojan Horse to carry aluminum across the blood brain barrier. The latter is recognized as a source of the notorious "dumbing down" with lower IQ's and Alzheimer's effects of fluoride.

Another not commonly known organ victim of fluorosis is the pineal gland, located in the middle of the brain. The pineal gland can become calcified from fluorides, inhibiting it's function as a melatonin producer. Melatonin is needed for sound, deep sleep, and the lack of it also contributes to thyroid problems that affect the entire endocrine system. The pineal gland is also considered the physical link to the upper chakras or third eye for spiritual and intuitive openings.

Various permutations of Sodium Fluoride are also in many insecticides for homes and pesticides for crops. Sometimes it is even added to baby foods and bottled waters. If you live in a water fluoridated area, purchase commercially grown fruits, especially grapes, and vegetables that are chemically sprayed and grown areas irrigated by fluoridated water, you are getting a triple whammy! Better skip that fluoridated toothpaste!

Avoiding Fluoride Contamination

As always, the first step in detoxifying is to curb taking in toxins. Purifying water by reverse osmosis or distillation in fluoridated water communities is a good start to slowing down your fluoride contamination. Distillation comes with a bit of controversy, as all the minerals are removed. A great mineral supplement such as Fulvic Acid (not folic acid) or unsulfured blackstrap molasses is recommended if you distill your water.

Avoiding sprayed, commercially grown foods while consuming organic or locally grown foods is another big step. Watch out for processed foods such as instant tea, grape juice products, and soy milk for babies. They all contain high concentrations of sodium fluoride. So do many pharmaceutical "medicines". By minimizing your sodium fluoride intake, your body can begin eliminating the fluorides in your system slowly.

Magnesium is a very important mineral that many are lacking. Besides being so important in the metabolism and synthesis of nutrients within your cells, it also inhibits the absorption of fluoride into your cells! Along with magnesium, calcium seems to help attract the fluorides away from your bones and teeth, allowing your body to eliminate those toxins. So during any detox efforts with fluoride, it is essential that you include a healthy supplemental dose of absorbable calcium/magnesium as part of the protocol.

So Now Let's Speed Up the Fluoride Detox

This author received a comment stating that an earlier article's source reference to sunlight for decalcifying the pineal gland was inaccurate. He said that darkness, not light, is needed to stimulate the pineal gland into melatonin production, which should lead to breaking up the calcification of that gland. Besides being logical, further source research indicates the critic is correct!

Day time exercise, a healthful diet, not over eating, and meditation all contribute to higher melatonin production from the pineal gland. Though very helpful to many for getting a full night's deep sleep, it appears inconclusive whether melatonin supplements will help decalcify the pineal gland. But it does seem logical that it might.

Iodine supplementation has been clinically demonstrated to increase the urine irrigation of sodium fluoride from the body as calcium fluoride. The calcium is robbed from your body, so make sure you are taking effective calcium and magnesium supplements. Lecithin is recommended as an adjunct to using iodine for excreting fluorides.

Iodine is another nutrient lacking in most diets and causing hypothyroid symptoms of lethargy or metabolic imbalances. Eating lots of seafood for iodine has it's constantly rising mercury hazards. Seaweed foods and iodine supplements that combine iodine and potassium iodide are highly recommended over sea food by most.

Tamarind, originally indigenous to Africa but migrated into India and southeast Asia, has been used medicinally in Ayurvedic Medicine. The pulp, bark, and leaves from the tree can be converted to teas and strong tinctures, which have also shown the ability to eliminate fluorides through the urine.

Liver Cleanses are considered effective for eliminating fluorides and other toxins. There are two types of liver cleansing, both of which can be performed easily at home over a week or two of time. One of the protocols focuses on the liver itself , and the other cleanses the gall bladder, which is directly connected with liver functions. Simple instructions for both can be found on line with search engine inquiries.

Boron was studied in other parts of the world with pronounced success for fluoride detoxification. Borox, which contains boron, has a history of anecdotal success for detoxifying sodium fluoride. Yes, this is the borox you can find in the laundry aisles of some supermarkets. It needs to be taken in with pure water in small quantities.

As little as 1/32 of a teaspoon to 1/4 of a teaspoon in one liter of water consumed in small quantities throughout the day is what has been demonstrated as safe and effective. Around 1/8 of a teaspoon with a pinch of pure sea salt in a liter consumed in small quantities daily has been reported to have dramatic results. There is the possibility of a food grade version with sodium borate, if you can find it.

Dry Saunas combined with exercise releases sodium fluoride stored in fatty tissues. It can be intense enough to cause side effects or an occasional healing crisis. So keep the pure water intake high and drink some chickweed tea to protect the kidneys while using a highly absorbable cal/mag supplement. Lecithin is another useful adjunct to this protocol for fluoride detoxification.

Those Adjuncts to the Listed Remedies

Vitamin C in abundance was not mentioned as a helpful adjunct. It is now. But do not use ascorbic acid as your vitamin C source for an adjunct to any of the fluoride detox methods. Do take in as much other types of vitamin C as you can tolerate, along with a couple of tablespoons of lecithin daily. Add those to your absorbable calcium and magnesium supplements with plenty of pure water, get good sleep and rest, and the detox should be relatively smooth.

Chelation therapies are recommended primarily for heavy metal removals. Though fluorides are salts, the synthetic waste product variety, sodium fluoride, comes with a cargo of toxic heavy metals. And these pernicious salts have a way of combining more heavy metals. So including any one of several chelation therapies may be beneficial for overall health improvements while applying your chosen fluoride remedy or remedies.

Those include bentonite clay internally or externally, fulvic acid (NOT folic acid), cilantro pesto with chlorella, and even DMSA or any other chellation therapy with which you are familiar.

Sources:

Boron Testing
http://www.liquidzeoliteplus.com/fl...

List of foods with fluoride contamination
http://poisonfluoride.com/pfpc/html...

Website that offers a bibliography of other sources
http://www.slweb.org/ftrc.html

suana remedy http://www.tldp.com/issue/202/Notes...
http://www.encognitive.com/node/3083

Earth Clinic Folk Remedies
http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/fl...

Great comprehensive overview of fluoride
http://www.tuberose.com/Fluoride.html
greenapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:34 AM   #203
asevaaamas
Inactive

:::::PINEAL REACTIVATION AND SENSORY DEPRIVATION:::::

this is what i've found out from experiments

if all this stuff about flouride etc calcifying the pineal is true, then it has either not been a total success on mine or just has not done enough damage yet

you don't need a water isolation tank to go into sensory deprivation, just turn off all electric things in your room, block the door cracks, put heavy sheets over the windows until no light comes in whatsoever

you can get a totally dark room quite easily with just a few things like bedsheets etc

now, the tibetans have a practice called dark retreat where they basically go for extended periods in darkness

they have visions etc (this transcends culture, it happens to everyone in the dark sooner or later)

this is proof also that the ordinary tibetan of thousands of years ago was no more in command of his pineal gland third eye vision aspect of mind than we are now, and one assumes he had a beautiful supply of fresh pure water and vegetation, avoiding all the modern poisons put in our food

that alone is a very interesting point to consider

anyway, i've done these experiments personally

it's hard to sit, doing nothing, with eyes open, in the complete darkness for very long without either feeling so drowsy you MUST sleep or want to get out of there

i got used to it after a while and started to enjoy the extreme distancing of myself from the world through the absence of light and the shape and depth it gives form

in darkness, all forms disappear, your eyes see infinity in the emptiness of darkness, you might not be looking an inch ahead but you can 'taste' the suchness of existence in the perception of vacuity

after an hour or so melatonin should start being produced heavily, you will feel sedated, quiescent mentally, drifting dreamily in thought, and drowsy ready for sleep

after more time if you don't distract yourself by moving around etc you will slip into the hypnagogic state and see OEVs in the darkness

it's just like dreaming, as if your dream world opened out and played on the theatre screen of the emptiness/darkness around you

you can call it oobe or astral travel or whatever you want but it's in the mind just as much as dreaming is, just projected into the outer vacuity rather than behind closed eye lids

i do not know whether these practices reactivate the pineal or prevent the damage being done to it but one thing i am certain of is that even without all the poisons we would not have an innate inherent command of that aspect of mind without prior training in meditation or while spontaneously experienced through drugs

so.... something to think about
sensory deprivation is good for meditating on voidness, accessing deep unconscious mind memories, distaincing yourself from the world, and other things, and it's relatively easy

try taking a melatonin supplement before this practice also and you will get a feel for what melatonin is better in an experiential way, and udnerstand its function in your natural processing of it for sleep and dreaming

also melatonin increases lucid dreams
seems the more you have - the more real and vivid the dream will be, and the depth of sleep will become so alluring to you
asevaaamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:02 AM   #204

Instead of looking at the darkness in the room, focus your (spiritual) vision on the small, grainy particles of light that begin to appear. Hold up your hand in a dimly-lit room and try to perceive the aura of golden-white energy around your fingers.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:56 AM   #205
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by asevaaamas View Post
:::::PINEAL REACTIVATION AND SENSORY DEPRIVATION:::::

this is what i've found out from experiments

if all this stuff about flouride etc calcifying the pineal is true, then it has either not been a total success on mine or just has not done enough damage yet

you don't need a water isolation tank to go into sensory deprivation, just turn off all electric things in your room, block the door cracks, put heavy sheets over the windows until no light comes in whatsoever

you can get a totally dark room quite easily with just a few things like bedsheets etc

now, the tibetans have a practice called dark retreat where they basically go for extended periods in darkness

they have visions etc (this transcends culture, it happens to everyone in the dark sooner or later)

this is proof also that the ordinary tibetan of thousands of years ago was no more in command of his pineal gland third eye vision aspect of mind than we are now, and one assumes he had a beautiful supply of fresh pure water and vegetation, avoiding all the modern poisons put in our food

that alone is a very interesting point to consider

anyway, i've done these experiments personally

it's hard to sit, doing nothing, with eyes open, in the complete darkness for very long without either feeling so drowsy you MUST sleep or want to get out of there

i got used to it after a while and started to enjoy the extreme distancing of myself from the world through the absence of light and the shape and depth it gives form

in darkness, all forms disappear, your eyes see infinity in the emptiness of darkness, you might not be looking an inch ahead but you can 'taste' the suchness of existence in the perception of vacuity

after an hour or so melatonin should start being produced heavily, you will feel sedated, quiescent mentally, drifting dreamily in thought, and drowsy ready for sleep

after more time if you don't distract yourself by moving around etc you will slip into the hypnagogic state and see OEVs in the darkness

it's just like dreaming, as if your dream world opened out and played on the theatre screen of the emptiness/darkness around you

you can call it oobe or astral travel or whatever you want but it's in the mind just as much as dreaming is, just projected into the outer vacuity rather than behind closed eye lids

i do not know whether these practices reactivate the pineal or prevent the damage being done to it but one thing i am certain of is that even without all the poisons we would not have an innate inherent command of that aspect of mind without prior training in meditation or while spontaneously experienced through drugs

so.... something to think about
sensory deprivation is good for meditating on voidness, accessing deep unconscious mind memories, distaincing yourself from the world, and other things, and it's relatively easy

try taking a melatonin supplement before this practice also and you will get a feel for what melatonin is better in an experiential way, and udnerstand its function in your natural processing of it for sleep and dreaming

also melatonin increases lucid dreams
seems the more you have - the more real and vivid the dream will be, and the depth of sleep will become so alluring to you
Thanks, good article.
My bedroom lets light in but is better now I have different curtains.
My bathroom would be a good place for that, no windows. I could put a small mattress in the bath and give it a go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #206
soul_traveller
Inactive

Does anyone know of any resources that give details of areas in the world that have fluoride in the drinking water supplies?
I've come across a few websites but they seem a bit mis-leading.

I've not yet checked all the posts above.

Last edited by soul_traveller; 22-05-2010 at 04:53 PM.
soul_traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #207
theorgster

Sensory Deprivation / Salt Water Floatation tanks are a great way of achieving high levels of meditation - it's a short cut to reaching Theta without the effort normally associated with learning to meditate deeply if you look at these people in the video then I think you'll find the answer enjoy.
theorgster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #208
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline View Post
Hi all,

There has been much debate about the causes of autism, one being MMR vaccines and mercury levels in vaccinations per se. There has also been a huge influx in the number of diagnoses of autism. Could tptb be deliberately causing this condition to destabilize the pineal gland from birth, further reducing its functioning ability with flouride?

Interesting point. A homeopath (non conspiracy theorist)also once told me that the MMR also shuts down the thymus gland.

The hypothalumus also gets affected , Barbara Markiniac says on page 127 of her book Earth, says the hypothalums is the gate keeper between your physical body and the outer chakras.

Our glands which are linked to higher consciousness ie pinal thymus pituitary, get deactivated by vaccines and fluoride and other poisons.

Many autistic people I know of are very highly attuned to higher consciousness, more so than average people, many having ESP or being telepathic. Not all autistic people were harmed by vaccines. Temple Grandin Autistic professor, never had vaccines. My son had bad reaction to MMR (coma)and he is autistic, but I never was sure the two were linked, as many in my family have asd traits.

Last edited by gaias child; 24-05-2010 at 05:23 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #209
kevin82
Inactive

Here are some scientific studies that show the link between flouride and pineal gland.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/

kevin82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 02:24 PM   #210
theorgster

Default fluoride and MMR

Remember that a lot of kids in the UK have died from the subsequent outbreaks of diseases that MMR was supposed to protect against.

Fluoride is not a poison and is found naturally in low concentrations in drinking water and foods.

Water with underground sources is more likely to have higher levels of fluoride, whereas the concentration in seawater averages 1.3 parts per million (ppm). Fresh water supplies generally contain between 0.01–0.3 ppm, while the ocean contains between 1.2 and 1.5 ppm.

At the hight of McCarthism it was alleged that fluoridation was a Communist plot.
Old 25-05-2010, 02:27 PM   #211
theorgster

Water fluoridation's science and practice are predominantly American. It has been introduced to varying degrees in many countries and territories outside the U.S., including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, Spain, the UK, and Vietnam. An estimated 12 million people in western Europe, 171 million in the U.S. (61.5% of U.S. population), and 355 million worldwide receive artificially fluoridated water, in addition to at least 50 million worldwide who receive water naturally fluoridated to recommended levels.

In addition, at least 50 million people worldwide drink water that is naturally fluoridated to optimal levels; the actual number is unknown and is likely to be much higher. Naturally fluoridated water is used in many countries, including Argentina, France, Gabon, Libya, Mexico, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, the U.S., and Zimbabwe. In some locations, notably parts of Africa, China, and India, natural fluoridation exceeds recommended levels; in China an estimated 200 million people receive water fluoridated at or above recommended levels.[22]

Communities have discontinued water fluoridation in some countries, including Finland, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Switzerland.[18] This change was often motivated by political opposition to water fluoridation, but sometimes the need for water fluoridation was met by alternative strategies. The use of fluoride in its various forms is the foundation of tooth decay prevention throughout Europe; for example, France, Germany, and many other European countries use fluoridated salt.[22]
Old 26-05-2010, 07:56 AM   #212
kevin82
Inactive

23 published studies report an association of reduced IQ
with high fluoride exposure.

http://fluoridealert.org/iq.studies.html

Reverese osmosis is the best way of getting rid of fluoride in water. I've minimized my fluoride intake and it's alot easier to reach higher levels of consciousness during meditation.

Last edited by kevin82; 26-05-2010 at 08:31 AM.
kevin82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 10:45 PM   #213
darryl84

Quote:
Originally Posted by theorgster View Post
Remember that a lot of kids in the UK have died from the subsequent outbreaks of diseases that MMR was supposed to protect against.

Fluoride is not a poison and is found naturally in low concentrations in drinking water and foods.

Water with underground sources is more likely to have higher levels of fluoride, whereas the concentration in seawater averages 1.3 parts per million (ppm). Fresh water supplies generally contain between 0.01–0.3 ppm, while the ocean contains between 1.2 and 1.5 ppm.

At the hight of McCarthism it was alleged that fluoridation was a Communist plot.
No, calcium fluorophosphate is found naturally in water, what is added unnaturally to water supplies is a chemical by product of the aluminum industry called sodium flouride. Sodium flouride is listed as a toxin by official organisations, hence why when you read your colgate/flouride toothpaste, it says words to the effect of... "Do not swallow, it is a poison/toxin, if you do swallow, seek professional help immediately".
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by darryl84; 23-06-2010 at 10:47 PM.
darryl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 12:00 AM   #214
theperceivingeye

Even my dentist is starting to come around to the idea that all is not well with this flouride business...

Hivemind Radio
theperceivingeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 09:03 PM   #215
darryl84

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperceivingeye View Post
Even my dentist is starting to come around to the idea that all is not well with this flouride business...
Well thats good news, i step in the right direction.
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
darryl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 11:49 AM   #216
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by universal_ View Post
So.... apparently according to the ancients, the organ which connects you to the higher reality, in which you experience spirituality is the pineal gland.... This gland happens to be the organ that regulates melatonin, thus regulates the times you're up and the times you're asleep...So it appears the ancients knew full well the purpose and power of the pineal gland...Essentially the organ that separates our waking life from our sleeping life...Or our spiritual life( only 1/60th of the soul stays in the body during sleep) from our physical life...Its our umbilical cord to the higher world....This organ is also where we 'visualize' or see things with our 'minds eye' , considered by the ancients the 3rd eye...

Now the weird thing is apparently fluoride(which happens to be put in our water) actually builds up in the pineal gland....Causing a possible divorce or limited response on the pineals glands part in receiving spiritual signals from its source, or the individuals ability to experience any spiritual connection..

Thought that was strange....fluoride actually building up in the pineal gland(go look it up if you think I'm bullshiting) this generations rise in atheism, agnosticism, apathy, etc....There must definitely be some correlation between these two.....Its not simply the indolence of many of these people, but an actual inability to perceive such things...due to the pineal gland being swamped with a chemical that interferes with a spiritual resonance

If i were to guess id say thats the point...abrogating ties between the physical/spiritual worlds....Creating a divorce between body and spirit...Seems like an easy way to control a populace....Create the world you want...Seems like were living in the modern of era of the tower of babel....Everyones coming close to speaking one language, we live in an age of moral blasphemy, sexual impurity, an impudence to spirituality ....and all this essentially serves the goals of the elite...to be our 'gods'...to fashion the world in 'their' image.

Does the pineal gland regulate sleep/wake? yes
Does the pineal gland visualize? yes
Does fluoride build up in the pineal gland? yes.

Given what we know scientifically to the functions of the pineal gland, the ostensible creating capacity of it, being the organ that projects images in our minds....The ancients knew THEN what we know now...The pineal gland does all these things.....If your spiritual resonance came through this highest organ, the 7th/crown chakra...and if you blocked any mental response from this higher reality using a chemical like fluoride, than that obviously tells me that thats one of the main functions of spiking our water supplies with this utterly unnecessary chemical( breast milk has 10 orders of magnitude less fluoride than what they put in our water supplies - so if nature doesn't give us fluoride, why the $#@* do they put in our water/ baby formulas in such high quantities??....

Its because they want us this way....your whole spiritual/psychic sense of reality is blocked by this chemical...turns you into a veritable machine, not asking any questions or even bother wondering.....Sorta explains why todays society is as it is, and all past societies were so radically different.

and than theres the apathy, slightly lowered IQ, cancers , bone diseases etc dangers of fluoride.
Fascinating stuff. Nice one.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #217
decode reality
Inactive

Do you also feel that it's possible to bypass some of the adverse effects of vaccines, fluoride etc? I say that because I always knew in my mind that there was 'something else', vague as that sounds. And this was at a time when I ate and drank plenty of junk food, took paracetamol and other prescription drugs for ailments. Oh, and I brushed my teeth with Crest too.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 12:14 PM   #218
blue2

I honestly think everyone would be much better healthwise by having regular colonic irrigations by a qualified practitioner, i know many may not relish this thought but it does clear energy pathways very effectively and brain function and skin colour gets better-at around second and third one black tarry toxic stuff comes away from colon wall and you begin to feel energised just keep on with them say once a month thereafter. Also keeps colon healthy by gentle massage of colon wall and prevents cancer.Will absorb nutrients better too.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #219
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
I honestly think everyone would be much better healthwise by having regular colonic irrigations by a qualified practitioner, i know many may not relish this thought but it does clear energy pathways very effectively and brain function and skin colour gets better-at around second and third one black tarry toxic stuff comes away from colon wall and you begin to feel energised just keep on with them say once a month thereafter. Also keeps colon healthy by gentle massage of colon wall and prevents cancer.Will absorb nutrients better too.
I've had it done, did wonders for my digestion system. But I've clogged it all back up. I've thought about having it again and starting a new diet of hemp seeds, no meat, no wheat, no dairy etc.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 01:14 AM   #220
polonize17
Inactive

Here's something you can do to help combat toxins and cure the body of numerous diseases, its called "oil Pulling"

It works by drawing toxins out of your body through the glands in your mouth, There is that much blood flowing through the thin walls of the inner mouth tissue on a minute by minute basis that the toxins are literaly sucked from your body.

There are plenty of cases of the amazing benefits this has on our bodies.

Here's a link to a huge debate about the benefits people have been having, it even whitens your teeth.

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/oil_pulling.html
polonize17 is offline   Reply With Quote