Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 17-11-2016, 07:00 PM   #1
adam 7

Exclamation Too Much Fear Mongering/ Need Solutions!

I have thought this for a while. That the emphasis is too negative.

Reading the headlines, I find quite a lot of fear mongering. Too much emphasis on problems and potential problems.

I think people need >solutions<. We need to know what to do about it.

Practical answers some of my suggestions:

* acupuncture
* aromatherapy
* astrology
* bach flower remedies
* negative ions
* chinese medicine
* crystal healing
* use smart phones technology much less
* reduce wifi/ radiation/ emf
* feng shui
* homeopathy
* plates/yoga
* tai chi
* alcohol
* grounding
* etc etc

Do you agree? Thanks
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 07:01 PM   #2
adam 7

Hi Guys, do you have any further solutions not mentioned above. For us to do ourselves in our day to day.

Last edited by adam 7; 17-11-2016 at 07:01 PM.
Old 17-11-2016, 07:02 PM   #3
paddy_blake

alcohol doesn't pay the rent
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 07:03 PM   #4
white light

Walks in the countryside.

Alcohol in moderation.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 09:53 PM   #5
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
Hi Guys, do you have any further solutions not mentioned above. For us to do ourselves in our day to day.
Know yourself, look after yourself, learn skills you're passionate about and use them to make a living, do things to help others.

The first one is an ongoing thing obviously, but it's fundamental.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 07:29 AM   #6
adam 7

Thanks all for replies/ good points.

I wish David could reduce the number of fear inducing news posts, and increase in the number of solutions posts. As fear media leads people away from intuitive knowing.

Yes, walks in the countryside, fresh air is needed.

Grounding ourselves to earth energy to reduce free radicals. Fresh natural food. Clean water. Green tea with natural antioxidants to fight allergies. This is what is needed to detoxify ourselves.

"The body is the house of God." That is why it is said: "Man, know thyself." Ancient Egyptian Proverb
Old 18-11-2016, 09:44 AM   #7
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks all for replies/ good points.

I wish David could reduce the number of fear inducing news posts, and increase in the number of solutions posts. As fear media leads people away from intuitive knowing.

Yes, walks in the countryside, fresh air is needed.

Grounding ourselves to earth energy to reduce free radicals. Fresh natural food. Clean water. Green tea with natural antioxidants to fight allergies. This is what is needed to detoxify ourselves.

"The body is the house of God." That is why it is said: "Man, know thyself." Ancient Egyptian Proverb
It would be nice but if he doesn't, then maybe that's something you have to do. There are lots of researchers I've learnt from but I realise they can't answer all my questions and tick every box. That's where your own personal journey comes in.

Certain wrongs need to be exposed but that alone doesn't make for a solution. When the prime focus is on "the conspiracy", it draws attention to what someone else is doing. It keeps you more in a state of looking outward than towards yourself. So by default, solutions will either be absent or almost afterthoughts low on the agenda. It's very easy to get stuck there because it's always easier to point the finger.

The message that we have great potential and power to change can be lost if we're always looking at other people's plans and the almost inevitability of their agendas. This is why I say - much to the chagrin of one or two posters here - that conspiracy research is one part of the puzzle, not the entire picture.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 07:36 PM   #8
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

It can lean more towards "we're doomed" and I have to admit that since some unexpected events not conducive to the success of the theorised agenda have taken place, there are some who seem to have made a massive effort to reinforce the thoughtform of the worst possible outcome.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.

Last edited by spoons; 18-11-2016 at 07:37 PM.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 07:45 PM   #9
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I have thought this for a while. That the emphasis is too negative.

Reading the headlines, I find quite a lot of fear mongering. Too much emphasis on problems and potential problems.

I think people need >solutions<. We need to know what to do about it.

Practical answers some of my suggestions:

* acupuncture
* aromatherapy
* astrology
* bach flower remedies
* negative ions
* chinese medicine
* crystal healing
* use smart phones technology much less
* reduce wifi/ radiation/ emf
* feng shui
* homeopathy
* plates/yoga
* tai chi
* alcohol
* grounding
* etc etc

Do you agree? Thanks
You missed out two of the best ways to heal the mind.

1. Making things.

2. Sitting alone in the wilds of nature.

One cost and one if free, but what you get back is creativity and contendeness.

What more do we really need.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 09:30 PM   #10
raburgeson

Real news sites

friends and family

build your own agenda

Yes, try to invent something, hold it until it is safe though.

There is a lot of entertainment on the net right now,

Russia and China disclosing,

Scandals abound globally,

get involved in your community!

help someone that can be helped. Some people always need help, these are a lost cause.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2016, 05:38 PM   #11
raburgeson

Example, Old widow up the street. 2 window might as well been open doors. 5 tubes of caulk from the dollar store. One hour teaching her to do it. Gave her an extra caulking gun I had. This will save her a ton of money every year at the cost of a few dollars. I practice what I preach.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 04:03 AM   #12
Rose1221

What problems, exactly, are you trying to fix with acupuncture, homeopathy, etc?

It's an interesting situation we find ourselves in, isn't it?

This information (I'm talking broad strokes, all of it) makes us on edge about:

the food we eat
the air we breathe
water
listening to mainstream music
subliminal cues on TV and in movies
politicians
the media
money
space, the moon, other planets
police
our sexuality
spirituality

- every single facet of our lives. All of the above is inescapable, yet if you look into David Icke and his ilke, you learn of the negative bombardment from all angles.

In the 'truther' movement (is it still called that?) there are warring factions, shills, contradictions, disagreements and trolls. Many whistleblowers have no proof.

And the longer you stay in, the more slippery the truth becomes.

We're told about all these heinous events and activities: false flags, pedogate, MKultra, reptillians, secret govts, planned this and that, but we are also told that all of it is happening in areas out of our reach. All in impenetrable secrecy; all inter-dimensional; all heavily protected. All carried out by factions who are above the law because they ARE the law, beyond media exposure because they own and control the media, beyond vigilante action because they are slippery and hidden and simply kill people who attempt to expose them.

Awareness mixed with powerlessness is a particular kind of psychological hell. Maybe that is deliberate. It's the perfect headfck.

For some, it degrades into a kind of supernatural entertainment.

Most people aren't content with knowing this and just addressing it personally by getting a hunk of organite and going vegan or something. People want to get up and DO SOMETHING, but all the information corroborates to paint a picture that it's these crazy space lords warring against each other and blah blah blah, and it all just seems unsolvable.

Maybe we're in the stage, collectively, of awakening just to some facts. I notice in mainstream media, commentators using words like 'false flag' and 'red herring' and talking like conspiracy theorists. That did not happen a few years ago. This is hard for people who have been looking into it all for 25+ years.

I just feel like personal based solutions are not real solutions. They're immediate but don't impact, say, abducted children being subject to cannabalism. They don't impact the ever-encroaching surveillance and nanny state. You can soak yourself in essential oils all you like but when push comes to shove, it won't make a difference.

It will be interesting to see what transpires over the next few years.

Last edited by Rose1221; 29-07-2017 at 04:07 AM.
Rose1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:20 PM   #13
better21

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
It would be nice but if he doesn't, then maybe that's something you have to do. There are lots of researchers I've learnt from but I realise they can't answer all my questions and tick every box. That's where your own personal journey comes in.

Certain wrongs need to be exposed but that alone doesn't make for a solution. When the prime focus is on "the conspiracy", it draws attention to what someone else is doing. It keeps you more in a state of looking outward than towards yourself. So by default, solutions will either be absent or almost afterthoughts low on the agenda. It's very easy to get stuck there because it's always easier to point the finger.

The message that we have great potential and power to change can be lost if we're always looking at other people's plans and the almost inevitability of their agendas. This is why I say - much to the chagrin of one or two posters here - that conspiracy research is one part of the puzzle, not the entire picture.
It's really hard not to agree with you. You have all of my support
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote