Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 26-12-2018, 11:11 PM   #1
oz93666

Default Japan to resume Whaling

This on DI Headlines today ...
Japan confirms it will quit IWC to resume commercial whaling

This is a very important issue .

There needs to be a consumer led boycott of all goods from Japan... this will have wide spread public support , much more than the Israel boycott...

And while we have the public's attention on this issue lets not forget Norway and Iceland ..." Norway is now hunting a higher proportion of breeding females which could put the long-term survival of minke whales in the North Atlantic in severe danger. Like Japan, Iceland initially conducted a 'scientific' whaling programme..."

Greenpeace and other groups must call for ...

An economic boycott of Norway, Japan and Iceland

the only three countries that still hunt Wales.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2018, 07:08 AM   #2
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This on DI Headlines today ...
Japan confirms it will quit IWC to resume commercial whaling

This is a very important issue .

There needs to be a consumer led boycott of all goods from Japan... this will have wide spread public support , much more than the Israel boycott...

And while we have the public's attention on this issue lets not forget Norway and Iceland ..." Norway is now hunting a higher proportion of breeding females which could put the long-term survival of minke whales in the North Atlantic in severe danger. Like Japan, Iceland initially conducted a 'scientific' whaling programme..."

Greenpeace and other groups must call for ...

An economic boycott of Norway, Japan and Iceland

the only three countries that still hunt Wales.
Good job it is hiding behind England.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2018, 01:00 PM   #3
cinder_darkskys

Sink there ships an crews
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2018, 01:21 PM   #4
andy1033

This for me is one of those things, unless you know the full story, i really will not comment either way.

Japans gov has a right to explain why they are doing such things, and i doubt this story is just cut and dry.

Its one of those things, where people need to hear both sides arguments.

For me at least
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2018, 02:05 PM   #5
cinder_darkskys

what right or rights do u refer to

see my believe is a life for life
seem pretty darn balanced especially for me

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 28-12-2018 at 02:08 PM.
Old 28-12-2018, 02:26 PM   #6
JumpRogue

Surely man can survive without whales being staked.
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2018, 05:50 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
Surely man can survive without whales being staked.
Mnn just find out what whales are used for.
Cosmetic industry for a start.....
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2018, 07:39 PM   #8
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Japan only does what it is told to do by the illuminati.

It always has been so. They suffer swift and devastating retribution each time they try to stand against it.

Last edited by grimstock; 28-12-2018 at 08:58 PM.
Old 29-12-2018, 09:52 AM   #9
lewi

Exclamation Sink Those ships if it comes to war so be it, enough is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_HUiC1dP00

Last edited by lewi; 29-12-2018 at 09:54 AM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 03:58 PM   #10
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Japan only does what it is told to do by the illuminati.

It always has been so. They suffer swift and devastating retribution each time they try to stand against it.
Japan only dose what the US of A say. there satellite nation state of the US. The US of A is not part of the illuminati it never was. What we had was a group of sick fucks terrorizing the world. all dressed up in the purple n red clown suits.

2 years before Russia leave the so called illiminly. the world news cot him all dress up. No one I mean No one just leaves the illuminati. an while these rouge ELEMENTS or, Rouge ASSETS are in play. It force them to 1 hunt down an kill all these assets. 2 it takes time to find new loyal assets that can be reshaped in a working ACCEPTABLE uint. who is bound by the law.

All they were doing is using internal security system KGB Chines intelligence CIA to play this game of death to off sett u enough. To make you afraid

it should be noted that the 1st illuminati. fell apart from the very same nations in play over the very same stuff. The illuminati is like cells there a governing religious artist builder n book keepers. Which also include security these systems are people based.

there biggest problem is get by trying to hide information. how do you do that internal security. an if look at the logos especially in history. You see a very unusual set of imagery.

The US canada mexico have insulted that which we call God. Those that know it.
n well my newest imager show that Jesus Christ guy, back handing these nations at Christmas. an from there it just worst. to the point i don't want to see any more to day

For the Record. the nation that can could be in the Illuminati. Japan would be 1 UK could be one member. these nation have nobility alive an well in there nations Saudi arabia could be a member but.... The illuminati doesn't take baby killing mass murders.

On the other hand Dingo balls Dump n Trudeau cant be. gotz have that noble blood line to applease hell.

An this just what it looks like ;Some one of nobelity trapped in hell. Just think ; I know she will never escape. As much good as she did. those deaths dragged her down. You can clearly see it far worst below her. n worst again.

The illuminati is about enlightenment not savagery. The illuminati is about making those changes the AO wants. Knowing his time is as limited as yours n there on this planet. an doing what every it takes. to get those changes PUSH throw fast. Including getting rid of a few kings. every second wasted is less knowledge. is less knowledge for humanity.

Skys it far far worst for the Mr Putin Dingo balls Dump n Trudeau an it worst again for the corporations. after all SHIT rolls down hill

They're Dead, Dave - Red Dwarf - BBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKF2qd0-iQ

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 29-12-2018 at 05:25 PM.
Old 30-12-2018, 06:27 AM   #11
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

USA is a company owned by the Crown, - the City of London, nothing more.

The CIA work for the British monarchy, nobody else.

Last edited by grimstock; 30-12-2018 at 06:30 AM.
Old 30-12-2018, 04:32 PM   #12
cinder_darkskys

Default commercial / non commercial whale hunting

Japan resumes commercial whale hunting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DihcyMQp8YA

THE WHALE HUNTERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20y7p_kENOM

Nunavut Whale Hunt.wmv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrH0S68-luc

The worlds a funny place Grim. Often we are led by what we want to believe rather then what the facts tell us. to often we try to shift our own failing on to another. usual we deem them in authority over us. Me i'm just a man with a mans experience's those expenses are from age A to Z @ this point i am 59 years old. Me Grim God doesn't buzz on down for a chat. but he can express his self an pleasure n displeasure. I must admit to you Grim sometime i can not bare what I show. But I do it for a clear understand of consequence of behavior in this case. With out pulling punches Even on my own.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...whaling+canada

consequence of my own behavior are something i know well. accountability

The Illuminati is not my enemy. it never was. and even tho the world a much more quieter place. its far more dangerous. then it was. The Illuminati has a purpose. it been taken out twice since i been here. there a reason thread about reforuming in Belgium. which i have been watching. I still need people to get CHIT done Grim. shooting them in the head before they done anything right or wrong dose not ; seem cool to me. especially since we all like better lives i all ready said many time no back room deals. out. neg. accountability

governments keeping secrets lead to kidd's being buried even in canadian school yards in cluster of 50,000 was it. so they should be more open. shell eye say. an each proceeding canadian government are just as guilty for covering it up. accountability

The question of harvesting non endangered sea based wildlife for the purposes of food. What is overharvesting. what are the effects on the short term n long term harvesting. are they even reproducing an procreating. Base on my limited knowledge. The Orca is not procreated a children in 4 years. accountability. Now what they are going to do is put right on those corporations. Who will have to sux up that det.

we are still using fossil fuels. this burn our trees. an well we need those tree to breath. but we keep building cars. accountability

violence has never fixed anything. intellectual fortitude has.

Sky's

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 31-12-2018 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-01-2019, 11:16 AM   #13
cinder_darkskys

Pronographic's started by saying a nakit body is art. Once it started it progressive got worst worst. to the point of being sold in stores. an in some place in Euro. right to the street corners. So your children can an learn to be bought an sold like meat

but it started with the words this is art. It will be the same with dropping Nukes. only there be nothing wrong. They just wont have to say anything is wrong

This what i heard a Russian person say he live near a radioactive location;
a russian person states you won't be a genetic mutation. you just be changing not mutating. This is a statement made by a Russian person. and in the same breath said he wants more nuclear energy. The next in the series of statement was on. How Voka n cigs stop the rads. like a protection this a statement i head and made by a person who's probably dead

3 Whale Species That Were Nearly Hunted to Extinction
https://www.leisurepro.com/blog/ocea...es-extinction/

The 3 Nation named by Oz are tradisional fishing nations. As are many other. In Japans case. They even gone to to extent of making there fishing zones with in there 200 mile limit. so there not fishing whale in international waters

this make 2 points 1 can the world trust a foreign power to dictate the lives of 4.8 billion other people. who don't want this.

The second problem we can see. but it not as apparent as the 1st. Once 1 nation start this kind of things. Why not the next government. and then the next.

Lastly I would hate to think some bastardization of life is set free in the seas. like the Panda. a genetic mutation of life really an abomination of life.

Like to many rads.

So yea we want to nib this in the but. fast.

Other wise other nations will feel this is acceptable behavior. which it is clearly not.

back in the 80s an 90s The US military try using doffine to just carrier explosive to a ship place it on a hull n swim away. they would not do it

There a reason i say a life for a life.

Sky's these mammals are intelligent. it like eating a person some one with a thinking brain. There also recognized as such by E+T. They have more right to be here. then 4.5 billion people

Eminem - Déjà Vu lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6G2r-jecHc

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 01-01-2019 at 11:56 AM.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:14 PM   #14
cinder_darkskys

These mammals are recognized by ET ; bitch's

Oh look there is There new food source ;

This specie that doesn't have the where with all. to understand the immoral choice's. making them non intelligent an a likely food source.

This might help you understand the gravity of your situation an what i am showing.

there is no stinking ass monkeys that scares E+T. It is easier to kill you then killing the whales. and there good at it. They been doing it for 350000 year our whole existence.

An at the end of the day. i am going to get what i want. The only question is how much will it cost you to fight it. In the case of the US it 12 years of wasted time n money.

Sky's The last bose

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 02-01-2019 at 12:33 PM.