Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 17-12-2018, 02:24 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Banner advertisement at the top of forum page

Have you noticed this advert on the forum page ???

It caught my attention because I thought the wording was quiet brilliant ...

Click on it and you are led to a Youtube music video ... The people behind it aren't selling anything , presumably they had to pay for the advert here , and a lot of time and money has been spent on the video ...

Their hearts are in the right place , and the words in the video are quiet good , but the end result is cringe-worthy ... lyrics out of sync etc...

For the effort a better result might be had by having a competition , with $1,000 prize ... I'm sure there's lots of talent out there ...

Here's the 7 min video ...

http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2018, 10:11 AM   #2
Dude111

Thank you buddy.. No I dont see any banners so thanx for posting the vid.....

One of the few banners that has meaning/purpose I guess!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2018, 11:26 AM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

I congratulate the musicians who are doing something to alert the masses but we don't need EVERYONE to awaken.

I don't know how long has everyone been on the journey of 'awakening' but it takes time. I am no example of fastest or slowest awakener but a seed was planted in me back in mid 90s when I got to hear about DI who talks about reptilians. I didn't fully become aware of all the plots and nets cast out in the world i.e. joining the dots till 2012 when I joined. Of course I was gradually becoming aware of chemtrails back in 2000 and GM crops in our food, vaccine etc in the meantime.

Then comes the depression and helplessness everyone go through till you find power within you to manifest.

Even half-awaken loooong time member like him isn't still manifesting.
He thinks creating in the dark is not considered seriously but it's the most powerful thing, like DI says, change the reel (in the dark room), not the movie on the screen (in the light).
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...4&postcount=14

So we have a long way to go, if it happens in our life time....I doubt it.
The above, each stages takes time.

I like the subliminal message right at the end of the video.
Yeah, in darkness, affirm over the fire and send it to the ether. That's magick if you understand the elements and how things work.

Last edited by elshaper; 17-12-2018 at 11:26 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2018, 12:26 PM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I don't know how long has everyone been on the journey of 'awakening' but it takes time.
Then comes the depression and helplessness everyone go through till you find power within you to manifest.
Different people would interpret that word "awakening" in different ways ....

I think the most sensible way is to see it as 'awakening to the truth about our world' ...intentionally poisoned vaccines , fake moon landing , elite pedophilia and satanism ,9/11 lies, ETs meddling everywhere and the SSP with millions of slaves off world ...

At this point in our history it certainly does take time to investigate and realize it's true ... But soon, for the masses the 'awakening' can come overnight. Once it's on the 9 o clock news and admitted all will believe it ...

Then for many the confusion and depression will come ... But for those like us , who have come to this truth by investigation over many years ,and have already gone through the depression , there will be only relief the truth has gone public.

Last edited by oz93666; 17-12-2018 at 12:37 PM.
Old 17-12-2018, 12:43 PM   #5
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Different people would interpret that word "awakening" in different ways ....

I think the most sensible way is to see it as 'awakening to the truth about our world' ...intentionally poisoned vaccines , fake moon landing , elite pedophilia and satanism ,9/11 lies, ETs meddling everywhere and the SSP with millions of slaves off world ...

At this point in our history it certainly does take time to investigate and realize it's true ... But soon, for the masses the 'awakening' can come overnight. Once it's on the 9 o clock news and admitted all will believe it ...

Then for many the confusion and depression will come ... But for those like us , who have come to this truth by investigation over many years ,and have already gone through the depression , there will be only relief the truth has gone public.
I understand what you are saying. The stage 1 of awakening is to know that these things are played. But knowledge is nothing if not put into practise which would be the stage 3 as per my post.

They have a long way to go.
And according to the law of rhythm, the more pain and suffering you go through, the deeper you are the more benefit you will gain from such experience. I don't know how many masses would rather put on their pair of headphones and look the other way.

It has certainly been very painful and difficult for me but I know I am marching on for sure.
Old 17-12-2018, 01:34 PM   #6
oz93666

Another interpretation is that a 'spiritual' awakening is about to come about as the Earth moves into a higher vibration area in the galaxy ..

Humanity will experience a change in consciousness , shared dreams , group telepathy , an instinctive recognition of what is true ... which will inevitably lead to us seeing through the cabal's lies ... a realization that there is a controlling cabal.

When that comes about then "We will manifest an end to their game" without too much effort.

I suspect both this scenario , and the one outlined in post 4 will unfold simultaneously.
Old 17-12-2018, 01:48 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Another interpretation is that a 'spiritual' awakening is about to come about as the Earth moves into a higher vibration area in the galaxy ..

Humanity will experience a change in consciousness , shared dreams , group telepathy , an instinctive recognition of what is true ... which will inevitably lead to us seeing through the cabal's lies ... a realization that there is a controlling cabal.

When that comes about then "We will manifest an end to their game" without too much effort.

I suspect both this scenario , and the one outlined in post 4 will unfold simultaneously.
You've been listening too much of Bertiz or SP.