Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 04-07-2017, 07:24 PM   #81
raburgeson

In my region we use dual fuel Colemans for a fire. The sun has been hot and the chances of setting a fire in the forest are good. So, we are down to no sparks. I haven't been camping but, night fishing. Lake Erie's mosquito bites are particularly this year. Nothing completely drives them away. When we get to tired before we conk out we screw a doggy anchor in and tie our poles to it. When the sun wakes us we pull in what's on the line. Usually a crap fish like carp or sheepshead. Once in a while we get something worth keeping that way though.
raburgeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:57 PM   #82
derekbuttery

looks like we'll be taking our propane fire soon... getting high risk warnings out here in BC. mainland has a couple of decent sized bush fires ATM... just a matter of time before a fire ban.

do you use multiple hooks on a line?
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 07:21 AM   #83
old_stag

Looks like the photobucket change of policy has done for my pictures. Linking pictures to an external site (like this one) now costs about $300 a year, which is a crazy decision. I think they will be bust within a year.
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote