Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 16-09-2018, 12:28 PM   #21
yin_yang

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Just someone's opinion and or confession on what they used to do.

I sometimes wish I could give everyone my email and password and say here you are go look at my Facebook , its nothing like yours or what you think everyone's Facebook is like.

The one thing both the most open minded forum I know and the most closed minded forum I know. have in common. They all think they are above having FB. or above those who have FB.

Now me I will use whatever I have to hand to get the info I want to share, out there. . Well except twitter, I dont get on with that. but I dont diss it, I just dont understand it. but I know FB like the back of my hand and make it work for what I want to do.
This post is why we need a dislike button.

Youre ignorant as to what Facebook was created for.

You are now addicted to your circle jerk fests of 'sharing information' where the only feedback that is allowed are likes. You are in a fucking echo chamber but do not have the intelligence or will to see it for what it is and STOP using it.

You SHOULD of stopped using it when Facebook and these major tech companies started to censor any opinion that goes against the marxist status quo. It is and has never been a place for free speech or for the peasants to 'awaken' one another.

It was setup to build a database and profile people into their own little echo chambers where they can be easily monitored and controlled.

You idiots who are continuing to use it given all the information thats out there as to what its whole purpose is are helping to enslave yourself and the rest of humanity due to your own shortsightedness and addiction.

Myopic fools.

Unfortunately it seems its mostly females who are duped into this crap. As the need for social validation and the feeling of belonging to some dumb collective is too strong for them to resist.

Queue. 'Thats sexist' responses.

Yet nowhere did i say ALL females. You aint all stupid and naive and easily lead. Just a fucking lot of you.

All these big tech companies are part of the conspiracy. Steadily building AI algorithms to seek and destroy differing opinions and control what we can see, say and hear.

Dont believe stupid sexist little me?

Check out your demigod David Ickes latest podcast. As maybe if it comes from him it will start to sink into that dense skull.

You are not Jesus lady. It is not your job to wake the world up. People must awaken by themselves on their own terms. Your vernacular speaks volumes 'my followers' bwahahaha. You a leader are you? On the cutting edge of consciousness-Awareness? Thats why you still use Facebook right? Roflmao.

I can safely assume you are just a copy and paste sort of person. You repost links to other peoples material which makes you feel all warm inside. And the stuff which you would consider your own you are pulling from your rear end to sound all spiritual and enlightened. Are you going ti admit this? Of course not. Your low ego wouldnt allow it. I see through you.
To seek freedom is the only driving force i know. Freedom to fly off into that infinity out there. Freedom to dissolve; to lift off; to be like the flame of a candle, which, in spite of being up against the light of a billion stars, remains intact, because it never pretended to be more than what it is: a mere candle"--Don Juan

Last edited by yin_yang; 16-09-2018 at 12:59 PM.
yin_yang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 05:39 PM   #22
yin_yang

I seem to excel at killing threads

To seek freedom is the only driving force i know. Freedom to fly off into that infinity out there. Freedom to dissolve; to lift off; to be like the flame of a candle, which, in spite of being up against the light of a billion stars, remains intact, because it never pretended to be more than what it is: a mere candle"--Don Juan
yin_yang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 03:15 AM   #23
motleyhoo

yin yang, I could not have stated your above post any better. Facebook really was invented from the very beginning by Marxists. They even admit they're Marxists, and they're in collusion with the education system to create whole new generations of Marxists who will vote the Marxist Left into office. It's the same reason these same people want open borders. All the people coming in will gladly drink the Marxist Koolaid in exchange for an easy life paid for with govt welfare and free healthcare.

Twitter is exactly the same thing, and that's why I never created an account in either of them. I don't even have a google account. No snapchat or any of that collectivist herd mentality garbage that's being used to pacify the human livestock.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote