Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 13-09-2017, 06:30 PM   #21
sin00

https://www.davidicke.com/article/42...-first-minutes

David icke news. Now the NYT has ran an article calling the entire 9/11 story totally false from the very first miutes. Blaming the Bush-Cheney Administration.

Is that where this is going? Is it all going to come out that 9/11 really was a conspiracy, and be blamed entirely on the Bush-Cheney Administration?

Last edited by sin00; 13-09-2017 at 06:32 PM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 01:22 AM   #22
northern star

Ive long had a theory, going on sheer physics and obviousness, that the planes that went into the twin towers werent the ones that took off from Boston. Had this vision of them being taken, shortly after taking off, to land and be taken to a hanger where the people on the plane had been gassed and killed onboard, while on the plane. Then, the plan went into action of either other military planes flying into the towers, or drones, or holograms and video trickery to solidify the 9/11 story to create this ongoing war in the middle east, refugees, terrorism, globalist Archon agenda, new world order etc. Its becoming more unbelievable of a plane, let alone two within minutes, flying into the towers, passports surviving the incineration when a plane hits concrete and steel, another building collapsing, no evidence of a plane at the Pentagon, demolition evidence with explosions from below, Mossad agents filming the whole thing and celebrating. There's not even a shred that supports the original story fed to the public. Over 30,000 people have died in the ensuing years from lung disease. Who did this? Will they be accountable?

Some excellent evidence here from a flight attendant, worth a listen

https://youtu.be/7md2QzNsAe4
Old 19-09-2017, 12:01 PM   #23
cafe beelzebub

i can't look at or read anything to do with 9/11 anymore, i just cannot see images of those building one more time, I'm done with it.
Old 19-09-2017, 12:56 PM   #24
Dude111

I dont blame ya....ONE BIG LIE TO GET POWER AND CONTROL!!!

To finish the job BUSH SR couldnt do!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote