Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 16-05-2017, 12:53 AM   #41
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I think that the state of junkies in society is warning .
The image of a junkie we have ispartly the result of economic factors , due the price of his fix , he stops buying food, spends the money on a fix ... so health goes into rapid decline he becomes emaciated .... spends his time stealing to get money for a fix , so he becomes an outcast with low self esteem ....

If the drug is provided free (methadone) then adicts look like you and me , can hold down a job .... The liberal drug policy in Amsterdam and elsewhere has shown this ...

But there's also the factor that those attracted to H and such , have Pain in their lives ... H makes the pain stop for a while ... so these people are already screwed up to start with ... Same is true for alcoholics you find sleeping on the streets ...

That doesn't mean that a magic(k)ian can't use these substances wisely , and under control of his will ... use them to switch his brain into ecstasy mode, and then by focusing mind and will make his magic(k) more powerful.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 04:49 AM   #42
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
"Weed" is a gateway drug. Period.
nobody talks about alcohol when speaking of "gateway drugs"
Old 16-05-2017, 09:06 AM   #43
tinfoil hat

If any drug is a gateway drug, its alcohol.

Kids growing up watching the grown ups getting drunk at Xmas.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 09:38 AM   #44
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
"Weed" is a gateway drug. Period.
Yes it is, but only a small percentage of marijuana users will ever graduate to hard drugs.

Only those with very addictive personalities will reach a level when a weed high is not enough, and they move on to something stronger.

Quote:
Period. And the idiots over
here are going to legalize it for recreational usage...
Fucking knobs!! no debate. No referendum, just here ya
go, watch yer step and try not to drive into any
innocents!!
In the UK, in 2014 there were 8,697 alcohol-related deaths - https://www.alcoholconcern.org.uk/alcohol-statistics

There were no marijuana-related deaths.

And you're worried about weed?

What about alcohol?

Or Ritalin?

Ritalin is prescribed methamphetamine for children as young as 6 and 7 years.

They are foisting hard drugs on young children, destroying their brains, but you are worried about them legalizing a natural pain-killer...
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 09:40 AM   #45
elshaper

I used to know someone who inject cocain.
Sweat pouring off their face.....

So true cosmic. When I was in Dam, I was offered all kinds including brown and cocain but never had a need to 'progress' into injecting or even chasing dragon.

Last edited by elshaper; 16-05-2017 at 09:42 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 05:28 PM   #46
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
If any drug is a gateway drug, its alcohol.

Kids growing up watching the grown ups getting drunk at Xmas.
yes, every kid I knew drank alcohol, before they tried weed, myself included
Old 16-05-2017, 09:58 PM   #47
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
nobody talks about alcohol when speaking of "gateway drugs"
because alcohol is legally obtained, is legally licensed and consumed. get a fucking grip mate.
Old 16-05-2017, 10:04 PM   #48
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Yes it is, but only a small percentage of marijuana users will ever graduate to hard drugs.

Only those with very addictive personalities will reach a level when a weed high is not enough, and they move on to something stronger.

In the UK, in 2014 there were 8,697 alcohol-related deaths - https://www.alcoholconcern.org.uk/alcohol-statistics

There were no marijuana-related deaths.

And you're worried about weed?

What about alcohol?

Or Ritalin?

Ritalin is prescribed methamphetamine for children as young as 6 and 7 years.

They are foisting hard drugs on young children, destroying their brains, but you are worried about them legalizing a natural pain-killer...
(is ritalin a drug???)

no apologies, but what a load of bollocks!!

you're not serious are you??

how many drunks graduate to harder drugs? almost none

how many of you potheads have laced your joint with a little party powder to get things going, or at least know of those that have or do?

pot goes hand in hand with speed / coke. period. in the good old days of FV lads would take some party powder to enhance the mindset, ready for the ensuing, highly organised battle that lay ahead.... only afterwards would they do a joint or three to help calm their emotions before entering the ground. old bill usually laughed of the smell of weed rather than the drunks... drunks are easier targets for plod to take down. back to weed, the old bill know potheads can't fight back (ever been hit by a doper??? fucking adorable!! I've had harder farts!!). booze advocates booze. nothing else, maybe a ruby or two. drugs are just that. drugs. I'm not saying alcohol isn't more addicitve than pot, I'm saying pot leads to stronger, worse things...

Last edited by derekbuttery; 16-05-2017 at 10:05 PM.
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 10:09 PM   #49
supertzar

Quote:

how many of you potheads have laced your joint with a little party powder to get things going, or at least know of those that have or do?

pot goes hand in hand with speed / coke. period. in the good old days of FV lads would take some party powder to enhance the mindset, ready for the ensuing, highly organised battle that lay ahead.... only afterwards would they do a joint or three to help calm their emotions before entering the ground. old bill usually laughed of the smell of weed rather than the drunks... drunks are easier targets for plod to take down. back to weed, the old bill know potheads can't fight back (ever been hit by a doper??? fucking adorable!! I've had harder farts!!). booze advocates booze. nothing else, maybe a ruby or two. drugs are just that. drugs. I'm not saying alcohol isn't more addicitve than pot, I'm saying pot leads to stronger, worse things...

Without checking the statistics I think early alcohol and cigarette use predict hard drug usage better than early Cannabis use. For future drug addicts Cannabis is a benign pitstop on the road to oblivion. The vast majority of pot smokers aren't on that road at all. They do not use hard drugs.

Yeah:

http://news.ufl.edu/archive/2012/07/...h-alcohol.html

"Alcohol — not marijuana — is the gateway drug that leads adolescents down the path toward more serious substances, a new University of Florida study shows."

Last edited by supertzar; 16-05-2017 at 10:12 PM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 10:10 PM   #50
dubwise
Banned

Decriminalise all drugs.
dubwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 10:16 PM   #51
dubwise
Banned

Is Ritalin a drug lol Derrick quit while you are ahead please.

Alcohol & cocaine go hand in hand for egotistical idiots who like to run their mouths off.
Old 16-05-2017, 10:17 PM   #52
Enki1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubwise View Post
Decriminalise all drugs.
I don't think you should decriminalise all drugs. I think that some drugs must be criminalised like ritalin, diasapam, ect ect. drugs that are given by the cov. legal

Last edited by Enki1; 16-05-2017 at 10:31 PM.
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 10:32 PM   #53
dubwise
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enki1 View Post
I don't think you should decriminalise all drugs. I think that some drugs must be criminalised like ritalin, diasapam, ect ect. drugs that are given by the cov.
But who are you to decide what drug is right or wrong. Alcohol is one of the worst drugs, I dont think we should ban it & create a black market to feed the police/prison state.
Old 16-05-2017, 10:40 PM   #54
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Without checking the statistics I think early alcohol and cigarette use predict hard drug usage better than early Cannabis use. For future drug addicts Cannabis is a benign pitstop on the road to oblivion. The vast majority of pot smokers aren't on that road at all. They do not use hard drugs.

Yeah:

http://news.ufl.edu/archive/2012/07/...h-alcohol.html

"Alcohol — not marijuana — is the gateway drug that leads adolescents down the path toward more serious substances, a new University of Florida study shows."
you're quoting a study financed by the US gov.?

can you prove this??

again, all drugs lead to drugs. period.
Old 16-05-2017, 10:41 PM   #55
derekbuttery

Quote:
Is Ritalin a drug lol Derrick quit while you are ahead please.

Alcohol & cocaine go hand in hand for egotistical idiots who like to run their mouths off.
crawl back under your rock before trying to patronise me again son...
Old 16-05-2017, 10:57 PM   #56
supertzar

Quote:
you're quoting a study financed by the US gov.?

can you prove this??

again, all drugs lead to drugs. period.

I don't know if the two state universities got federal funding for it. I don't really believe in proof, just evidence. I think that last statement is absurdly simplistic.

Last edited by supertzar; 17-05-2017 at 12:36 PM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 11:01 PM   #57
Enki1

Quote:
But who are you to decide what drug is right or wrong. Alcohol is one of the worst drugs, I dont think we should ban it & create a black market to feed the police/prison state.
I decide for myself what drug is wrong or right. for example if you have a little kid with ADHD and the dokter prescribe ritalin. would you give it to the kid
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 11:33 PM   #58
madbomber

I used to enjoy smoking hash when I was a student. Used to get some really good black stuff from a bloke down near the old Corn Exchange that was the best around. Strictly for the weekends though. I saw people get sent down because their drug use took over everything. I never got into cocaine, though I did try it at a party back in the 80s. Just made me feel jittery and I couldn't get to sleep that night.

These days I stick to single malt and Fuller's London Pride.
Old 16-05-2017, 11:44 PM   #59
dubwise
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enki1 View Post
I decide for myself what drug is wrong or right. for example if you have a little kid with ADHD and the dokter prescribe ritalin. would you give it to the kid
I meant as in drug laws, who decides what is safe & what isnt safe.
Same people shoving Ritalin & even anti psychotics down kids throats are the ones who gave us all this drug war bullshit, which is really a war on the people.

I think that should be your decision what you let your child take, most people are to dumbed down by the nanny state to know or care tho.
Old 17-05-2017, 01:13 AM   #60
white light

Quote:
(is ritalin a drug???)

I like beer and cannabis. I've tried stronger things, like wine, whisky and LSD, but still prefer beer and cannabis. There is a choice y'know. Most people fucked up on hard liquor and hard drugs have chosen to be so.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote