Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 08-05-2017, 12:18 PM   #21
tnt1

When my father discovered that I had a fondness for marijuana and enjoyed it over all others he one morning invited me to go hunting.

Once in the woods we walked out together. As we went deeper into the woods he confessed that he knew what I had been doing. We had our best talks in the woods together. It was always our time, our man to man time if you will and I looked him straight in the eyes and told him I really liked what it did for me.

His answer was one word. Explain?

I told him it allowed me to step outside as if I was looking at my life like someone else would. I could view my path, my process, the perspective was one that I had never experienced I explained to him. I told him how I looked forward to the next time.

My father was a state cop once. He quit after being injured but he understood the street and life. He told me it was fine to catch a 'buzz' and that everyone sought a buzz! Some do it through work, some running, some gambling, and some through alcohol like his dad or tobacco, or yeah pot or other drugs.

He told me each high would be less profound the more I did it and other things I already knew but pretended were new to me.. And he informed me that ancient people knew the power of which I speak and revered it for what it could do as a tool for consciousness and redirecting one's life path or to get back on the right one if used correctly with reverence as a sacrament. Used as the Natives did it was a tool, not so much a recreation.

With me the recreation is the wrong reason to use it but it's the most often reason people reach out to it, because they were bored, or lost or sad or some other emotion they simply want to forget about. He told me the forgetting would be temporary and not to use it that way.

He said again catchin a buzz is fine, I've done it myself, and you should examine your life as you spoke about and then ask yourself where you want to be in five years, and start thinking about that during these high imaginings so as to create a powerful and clear path for your course but just don't let the buzz catch you or the path will be lost!! I always remembered that.

Moderation, and a grain of discipline, using it as a tool goes a long ways even if you stumble a lot more so than you should using it as a recreation. If you seek recreation all the time it means you let the buzz catch you and it is time to step back and examine.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:22 PM   #22
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

I found a way of smoking as much dope as I wanted for free. I went around the street picking up tab ends. About fifty percent of them contained dope. I was searching for around three hours a day and was smoking dope from 2 in the afternoon til 2 in the morning.

It drove me mad in the end. I don't do it anymore. Pub gardens are a good source.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:35 PM   #23
elshaper

Default Beware readers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Any drug (worth using) kicks your brain into overdrive ... this will make your magic(k) work more powerfully , you can use this power to help you achieve whatever you want .. so don't fritter this energy away !!! sitting slumped in a chair just experiencing the high is a waste , use this high to empower and realise your dreams .
You should have a 'temple' space... an empty quiet room ...and an empty stomach ... 3am is best ... DRUGS ARE FOR MAKING LOVE ... it's that simple ... second best is Yoga
[/B][/SIZE][/B]
Nonsense.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:36 PM   #24
elshaper

Default Wrong application

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I sniffed lsd once.
Old 08-05-2017, 04:18 PM   #25
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Your experience might be different but people do suffer severe consequences. I've seen it happen over and over. What happens if reigning it in turns into completely fucked?
sure, everyone is different I suppose, it depends on the individual and what else is going on in their life, I havent got the time to be strung out on drugs, but I wouldnt discourage another adult from trying it, experimenting.

its a nice high, really pleasant, and unique
Old 08-05-2017, 04:29 PM   #26
davebeard

Quote:
Yes ... we've all been indoctrinated by the illuminati MSM ... we Know heroine and crack are bad .... Right???

I've never taken either , so I keep an open mind ... I tried cocaine once and didn't like it ... E was the most amazing drug I've taken , but it only really worked once , I've taken it about 10 times in my life ... canabis I use daily .. alcohol never ...

So that's (some of ) MY experience and usage pattern..

I did know a heroin user who held down a regular job, looked just like anyone else , said it was easier to give up heroin than tobacco..

Crack does have a bad reputation so I would tread cautiously ...

But mainly I would say this...

Any drug (worth using) kicks your brain into overdrive ... this will make your magic(k) work more powerfully , you can use this power to help you achieve whatever you want .. so don't fritter this energy away !!! sitting slumped in a chair just experiencing the high is a waste , use this high to empower and realise your dreams .
You should have a 'temple' space... an empty quiet room ...and an empty stomach ... 3am is best ... DRUGS ARE FOR MAKING LOVE ... it's that simple ... second best is Yoga
I agree, if you can share the experience with someone then it becomes amazing
Old 08-05-2017, 04:53 PM   #27
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
sure, everyone is different I suppose, it depends on the individual and what else is going on in their life, I havent got the time to be strung out on drugs, but I wouldnt discourage another adult from trying it, experimenting.

its a nice high, really pleasant, and unique
The problem is the compulsion to do it again, something spiraltrance is obviously struggling with. I'm sure lots of people do it occasionally and don't get too messed up but why roll the dice? Too many people think they can handle it but they can't. Spiraltrance said they smoked a whole bunch and couldn't stop thinking about doing it again the next day. I would say anyone considering trying smoking crack should study recovering addicts first and think hard about if it is worth potentially becoming addicted. It's such a horrible fate I can't imagine taking that chance and messing with it. It's like "Honey, let's smoke some crack together. I heard it is amazing..." No, that's alright.

Last edited by supertzar; 08-05-2017 at 04:59 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 07:20 PM   #28
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
The problem is the compulsion to do it again, something spiraltrance is obviously struggling with. I'm sure lots of people do it occasionally and don't get too messed up but why roll the dice? Too many people think they can handle it but they can't. Spiraltrance said they smoked a whole bunch and couldn't stop thinking about doing it again the next day. I would say anyone considering trying smoking crack should study recovering addicts first and think hard about if it is worth potentially becoming addicted. It's such a horrible fate I can't imagine taking that chance and messing with it. It's like "Honey, let's smoke some crack together. I heard it is amazing..." No, that's alright.
well I get you, but I've smoked quite a lot, many years ago now, I never wanted to try it since then.. addiction is about personality, it becomes dangerous when somebody becomes obssesed with crack, but you cant put your life on hold to feel that high, I dont see the point..

I agree that too much can be bad for you, but so are cream cakes.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:06 PM   #29
jupiter12

Quote:
I sniffed lsd once.
Quote:
I smeared barbiturates into my scalp.
fudgetusk now ,,

Last edited by jupiter12; 08-05-2017 at 10:06 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:28 PM   #30
supertzar

Nothing beats shooting acid into your eyeballs.

It's like (nitrous sound effect) O-o-o-o-h-h-h M-m-m-y-y-y G-g-g-o-o-o-d-d-d-d!!!!!!!!

Last edited by supertzar; 08-05-2017 at 10:34 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:54 AM   #31
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiraltrance
I smoked crack yesterday
Excellent,thank you for being honest
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:18 PM   #32
elshaper

I am going to snort this white powder. OP, you should switch to this one too. This is the white powder all the gods snorted in ancient time.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/10...monatomic-gold
Old 12-05-2017, 06:28 PM   #33
JustMe418

Quote:
Yes ... we've all been indoctrinated by the illuminati MSM ... we Know heroine and crack are bad .... Right???

I've never taken either , so I keep an open mind ... I tried cocaine once and didn't like it ... E was the most amazing drug I've taken , but it only really worked once , I've taken it about 10 times in my life ... canabis I use daily .. alcohol never ...

So that's (some of ) MY experience and usage pattern..

I did know a heroin user who held down a regular job, looked just like anyone else , said it was easier to give up heroin than tobacco..

Crack does have a bad reputation so I would tread cautiously ...
Dont a lot of drug users claim that such things are easy to give up until they actually try to? I think that the state of junkies in society is warning enough for people not to get involved.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:06 PM   #34
Woodwose

I've never dabbled with drugs, never felt the need to, neither do I drink alcohol, I never have, and never felt the need to. When it comes to drugs, I'm ignorant about them, but I'd like some advice about the subject if anyone is willing to give it?

My Grandson is 18 years old, he is employed, goes to work every day. When he finishes work, he goes round some "friends" houses and spends the entire evening with them, not returning home to my Daughters house until late 1-2am. The so-called Friends are known drug users, one or two have served prison sentences. My Grandson admits to my Daughter that he smokes weed, but swears he doesn't take any other kind of drug.

My Daughter is a single parent, she has struggled for years trying to bring her three sons up (their Father died young in a traffic accident) and she has done a really good job of it, of course my wife and I have tried to help every step of the way, not only financially, but with guidance too. My daughter telephoned me today and sounded so upset and distraught, she told me "Dad, I just can't handle this anymore, I don't know what more I can do" and she went on to explain that the Grandson involved has been spending his wages like water, he apparently blows £900 (his entire monthly wage) in less than two weeks, and then is on my Daughters back to support him financially for the rest of the month.

She told me that he has stolen money and cigarettes from her, stolen electrical goods and watches from both his Brothers, but denies it all, and when asked what he is blowing his money on, he tells my Daughter it's none of her business, and becomes very abusive to her. She tells me that she has given him money when he's asked for it, but just cannot afford to keep doing it. I must admit that my initial reaction is to go around to my Daughters house, to lay in wait for him, then knock his bloody head in, but I know this won't solve anything, only making things worse.

But what can I do to help my Daughter and hopefully help my Grandson? What are we up against here? Is it feasible that he is blowing £900 on weed alone, or could he be taking other drugs too? Having no knowledge of these things (neither does y Daughter) we just don't know what to do, or how to do it. Any advice would be most welcome, and I thank you in advance.
Woodwose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:12 PM   #35
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodwose View Post
I've never dabbled with drugs, never felt the need to, neither do I drink alcohol, I never have, and never felt the need to. When it comes to drugs, I'm ignorant about them, but I'd like some advice about the subject if anyone is willing to give it?

My Grandson is 18 years old, he is employed, goes to work every day. When he finishes work, he goes round some "friends" houses and spends the entire evening with them, not returning home to my Daughters house until late 1-2am. The so-called Friends are known drug users, one or two have served prison sentences. My Grandson admits to my Daughter that he smokes weed, but swears he doesn't take any other kind of drug.

My Daughter is a single parent, she has struggled for years trying to bring her three sons up (their Father died young in a traffic accident) and she has done a really good job of it, of course my wife and I have tried to help every step of the way, not only financially, but with guidance too. My daughter telephoned me today and sounded so upset and distraught, she told me "Dad, I just can't handle this anymore, I don't know what more I can do" and she went on to explain that the Grandson involved has been spending his wages like water, he apparently blows £900 (his entire monthly wage) in less than two weeks, and then is on my Daughters back to support him financially for the rest of the month.

She told me that he has stolen money and cigarettes from her, stolen electrical goods and watches from both his Brothers, but denies it all, and when asked what he is blowing his money on, he tells my Daughter it's none of her business, and becomes very abusive to her. She tells me that she has given him money when he's asked for it, but just cannot afford to keep doing it. I must admit that my initial reaction is to go around to my Daughters house, to lay in wait for him, then knock his bloody head in, but I know this won't solve anything, only making things worse.

But what can I do to help my Daughter and hopefully help my Grandson? What are we up against here? Is it feasible that he is blowing £900 on weed alone, or could he be taking other drugs too? Having no knowledge of these things (neither does y Daughter) we just don't know what to do, or how to do it. Any advice would be most welcome, and I thank you in advance.
Obviously its hard to say for sure not knowing the person, but what you've just described I'm sorry to say sounds like a lot more than a weed habit .

Maybe take him out for the day sometime see if he'll open up to you about it, tell him how worried his mum is about him.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:28 PM   #36
BlakeBeliever

Personally speaking I don't agree with relying on drugs to open your mind. It's a dangerous shortcut these experiences available through deep imagination and meditation.

Yes - self hypnosis, meditation and visualisation skills are developed slowly and it takes discipline.

But don't you gain a lot through the slow path?

Clear intentions about what you want and need from the inner levels. Knowledge on how to work with the materials available. POWER to protect yourself from dangerous entities?

Read the Shining paths by Delores Ashcroft Nowicki. Wonderful guide to walking the astral plane and some very good points on WHY using drugs as a shortcut is a bad idea, she KNOWS what she's talking about.

I don't want to be preachy and I truly respect how brave and honest your being spiraltrance. Stay safe my friend, remember we love you. XO

Last edited by BlakeBeliever; 12-05-2017 at 07:30 PM.
BlakeBeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:29 PM   #37
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodwose View Post

Weed's not addictive, physically, but the effects can be. Prohibition may cause more problems than just letting him go the course of being young and into drugs. Difficult to say. Is the money aspect more worrying than the drugs? It's economically much better to grow yer own.

You can't say what another person or indeed yourself will do. I know people in their 50's still taking acid. I myself still like weed, but have taken a year or so off. I don't mind either way. I never graduated to anything harder than Cannabis and LSD/Magic Mushrooms, but people I knew took Heroin and Cocaine. I tried Cocaine once but didn't like it, dabbled with Amphetamine but it was only good for partying.

Drugs like cannabis and LSD are not called "mind expanding" for nuthin'. I don't regret my drug use.

Last edited by white light; 12-05-2017 at 07:33 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:38 PM   #38
BlakeBeliever

I've never tried LSD myself but two of my favourite creatives Bill Hicks and Alex Grey have spoken highly of it in terms of accessing the astral plane.

I've never heard of people becoming addicted, I have witnessed people lives fall apart from drugs like cocaine and alcohol (yes the 'accepted' one)..
BlakeBeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 11:02 PM   #39
Woodwose

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Weed's not addictive, physically, but the effects can be. Prohibition may cause more problems than just letting him go the course of being young and into drugs. Difficult to say. Is the money aspect more worrying than the drugs? It's economically much better to grow yer own.

You can't say what another person or indeed yourself will do. I know people in their 50's still taking acid. I myself still like weed, but have taken a year or so off. I don't mind either way. I never graduated to anything harder than Cannabis and LSD/Magic Mushrooms, but people I knew took Heroin and Cocaine. I tried Cocaine once but didn't like it, dabbled with Amphetamine but it was only good for partying.

Drugs like cannabis and LSD are not called "mind expanding" for nuthin'. I don't regret my drug use.
Thank you White light, I think the most worrying aspect for my Daughter is the fact that her Son is stealing from her and his siblings to fund whatever substance he is taking, so yes, I guess it is ultimately to do with money, because he is earning his own money, spending it very quickly, and expects others to finance him. When he gets questioned as to why he needs others money, when he quite clearly earns his own, he gets abusive, defensive, aggressive, and disrespectful to his Mother.As for me, I'm of the opinion that people are free to try whatever substance they feel they'ed like to experience, as long as they are not hurting others. It is my belief that an abuse of anything, whether drinking too much alcohol, or water, or eating mars bars can bend a person out of shape so to speak. I experienced my own Brother and an Uncle's abuse of alcohol, and saw how it bent them as people, and those around them, which is why I chose to never try alcohol, and I never have. Through my job I saw what hard drugs did to people, how it bent their lives and personalities, and so chose never to try drugs. My Grandson is 18 years old, he is his own person, free to try what he wants without hurting others, but he isn't doing that, he's hurting those closest to him.
Woodwose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 10:59 PM   #40
derekbuttery

"Weed" is a gateway drug. Period. And the idiots over here are going to legalize it for recreational usage... Fucking knobs!! no debate. No referendum, just here ya go, watch yer step and try not to drive into any innocents!!

Yes. I tried certain powders, liquids, naturals and tablets back in the day. Never injected, never been addicted. Never sold, or bought any (yes I robbed a dealer or five in my time, and gave them a good fucking hiding too!!!).

Drug usage = death.

Sorry to hear of your grandson WW, when it's close it's hard. Difficult to be objective. I consider myself to be lucky to have a non-addictive personality / mindset. Hope he pulls through and sees the light. I lost so many friends (and enemies) to this life choice. Don't want to see any others go...