Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 16-04-2017, 07:20 PM   #21
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
The reflection in this car window..
[IMG][/IMG]
Would the program add this to the car?
I don't honestly know nine.

The most I have done with paint shop pro is cloning ordinary photos I never even reached the layers stage with what I had back then.

How about the smaller reflection is a distant factory window or something like that, I have seen this myself right across a whole dale here before.

And the moon beam towards the evening is also normal as the sun cools down but remains strong upon the moon especially if they are close together.

What I would like to see is a go pro view on a higher altitude say like a balloon or similar.

Last edited by the apprentice; 16-04-2017 at 07:24 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 08:09 PM   #22
De Gothia

Quote:
The car at exactly the 20 seconds mark has a reflection of the setting light source..do these programs add this in?

Thanks for these..Ill take a look when I have more time
I appreciate you explaining things to me which ive not learned yet
Of course yes, reflection and light are two of the critical elements in motion graphics and computer imagery. Without getting light and reflecting correct nothing would look realistic.

No problemo in explaining things.
Old 16-04-2017, 08:30 PM   #23
De Gothia

Even with motion graphics aside, what's the chances of both suns in the clip being on opposite horizons and both setting at the same time? It could also be the other Sun that has been added on another layer? it's difficult to say 100%. I suspect it's the second sun in the clip though, because there's some unusual looking gradient banding around the light edges, which is indicative of an effect being added from another layer.

Last edited by De Gothia; 16-04-2017 at 08:32 PM.
De Gothia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 08:42 PM   #24
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Of course yes, reflection and light are two of the critical elements in motion graphics and computer imagery. Without getting light and reflecting correct nothing would look realistic.

No problemo in explaining things.
Its amazing that it can do that to stationary objects whilst panning the camera, but to be able to do it to small moving reflective surfaces, thats really impressive.

Can you make us one to see?
Show a video of an ordinary day with light moving traffic, then add a sunset to the video with light reflecting off cars travelling towards the sunset, as in the video above
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 08:48 PM   #25
the nine

Quote:
Even with motion graphics aside, what's the chances of both suns in the clip being on opposite horizons and both setting at the same time? It could also be the other Sun that has been added on another layer? it's difficult to say 100%. I suspect it's the second sun in the clip though, because there's some unusual looking gradient banding around the light edges, which is indicative of an effect being added from another layer.
If it is genuine un-doctored footage, then I would suspect it highly likely to happen at the same time as the sun setting, simply because the sun is our light source and this must be a reflection of the setting sun.
Perhaps Jupiter really 200x brighter? this could explain the image..but why its brighter by two hundred fold..that is something else
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite
Old 16-04-2017, 08:52 PM   #26
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I don't honestly know nine.

The most I have done with paint shop pro is cloning ordinary photos I never even reached the layers stage with what I had back then.

How about the smaller reflection is a distant factory window or something like that, I have seen this myself right across a whole dale here before.

And the moon beam towards the evening is also normal as the sun cools down but remains strong upon the moon especially if they are close together.

What I would like to see is a go pro view on a higher altitude say like a balloon or similar.
If you watch the video at 20 seconds, you can see the reflection in the car windows when they pass a certain spot..it refects the pink sky before the bright light source, so I think it unlikely to be a reflection from a window, but it is possible.
Old 16-04-2017, 09:03 PM   #27
De Gothia

Quote:
Its amazing that it can do that to stationary objects whilst panning the camera, but to be able to do it to small moving reflective surfaces, thats really impressive.

Can you make us one to see?
Show a video of an ordinary day with light moving traffic, then add a sunset to the video with light reflecting off cars travelling towards the sunset, as in the video above
When I have a few spare hours, perhaps. It's not just a 5 min job. nine. I could make a clip with two Suns though, of course. I've never actually done that particular edit, but anything is possible with the software available today. You could do exactly the same in the software I suggested a few posts back. A bit of a learning curve of course, but there's plenty of tutorials on the webs to start you off.

You'll need a fairly up to date computer though, 4-6 gig or ram, preferably 8 Gig, a half tidy processor, and a graphics card of at least 1 Gig. 64 Gig OS is also advisable, as most of the industry standard editing software today only comes in 64 bit, because 32 bit OS will only take a limited amount of Ram.
Old 16-04-2017, 09:47 PM   #28
billybleach

Some explains of much steangeness

http://www.gdargaud.net/Antarctica/AntarSky.html
Old 16-04-2017, 10:08 PM   #29
De Gothia

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybleach View Post
Some explains of much steangeness

http://www.gdargaud.net/Antarctica/AntarSky.html
You do get some pretty strange phenomena in the skies from time to time due to certain conditions and reflections etc, that much is true. But two sunsets in the sky opposite to one another? I thought perhaps it could be a reflection from off a glass building or something, but the sky all around is also effected from both sides, and there's no sign of any tall glass building in the background directly behind the sun reflection to create such an illusion..

Last edited by De Gothia; 16-04-2017 at 10:09 PM.
Old 16-04-2017, 10:45 PM   #30
surfer12

The phantom suns

Music by Franz Schubert
Poem by Wilhelm Müller (translation)

I saw THREE suns in the bright cold sky
I stared at them long and hard
Unmoving they stared back at me
As if they would last forever

You three do not belong to me
Go and shine on others
I used to have three suns
But the best two have gone

If the third goes out
I will welcome the darkness
God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.

Last edited by surfer12; 16-04-2017 at 10:49 PM.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 11:08 PM   #31
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Oh come on chaps. Two suns only visible from one place? Really?? How does that work then?

(I think if you examine it frame-by-frame you'll see the edit.)
Have you?..what were the conclusions?
?

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 11:19 PM   #32
the nine

Quote:
When I have a few spare hours, perhaps. It's not just a 5 min job. nine. I could make a clip with two Suns though, of course. I've never actually done that particular edit, but anything is possible with the software available today. You could do exactly the same in the software I suggested a few posts back. A bit of a learning curve of course, but there's plenty of tutorials on the webs to start you off.

You'll need a fairly up to date computer though, 4-6 gig or ram, preferably 8 Gig, a half tidy processor, and a graphics card of at least 1 Gig. 64 Gig OS is also advisable, as most of the industry standard editing software today only comes in 64 bit, because 32 bit OS will only take a limited amount of Ram.
sorry DG, I dont want hours of editing, i thought it would be a few clicks of the mouse with some dragging and dropping..job done!
No need to go out of your way lol

My laptop is old and on its last legs, it overeheats if I have a few tabs open

When Ive got time I would like to learn it actually, I think it could be a great way to express ideas because I struggle sometime to put things into words and cant be arsed writing chapter and verse trying to describe things..
Old 16-04-2017, 11:33 PM   #33
De Gothia

Quote:
sorry DG, I dont want hours of editing, i thought it would be a few clicks of the mouse with some dragging and dropping..job done!
No need to go out of your way lol

My laptop is old and on its last legs, it overeheats if I have a few tabs open

When Ive got time I would like to learn it actually, I think it could be a great way to express ideas because I struggle sometime to put things into words and cant be arsed writing chapter and verse trying to describe things..
Same here, I'm not a prolific writer myself. That's why I prefer expressing myself in other ways.

It wouldn't take me that long to do a double Sunset effect, it all depends on a number of things to work from after finding the right footage. It should take around an hour all being well. Would make a good project actually, especially with some 360 drone footage in HD.

Let me know if you decide to get into editing, and I'll sort you out with a copy of Adobe AE CS6.
Old 16-04-2017, 11:36 PM   #34
the nine

Quote:
Same here, I'm not a prolific writer myself. That's why I prefer expressing myself in other ways.

It wouldn't take me that long to do a double Sunset effect, it all depends on a number of things to work from after finding the right footage. It should take around an hour all being well. Would make a good project actually, especially with some 360 drone footage in HD.

Let me know if you decide to get into editing, and I'll sort you out with a copy of Adobe AE CS6.
I will mate thank you
Thats very generous
Old 16-04-2017, 11:40 PM   #35
hister67

Wink

Quote:

Been messing around with terregen 4..it's NASAesc

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
Old 16-04-2017, 11:52 PM   #36
De Gothia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
Been messing around with terregen 4..it's NASAesc
Sounds interesting. Though I'm not familiar with the software.
Old 16-04-2017, 11:57 PM   #37
hister67

Quote:
Sounds interesting. Though I'm not familiar with the software.
It's good for realistic panoramas...used with other software you can get some really believable renders going

Old 17-04-2017, 12:20 AM   #38
the nine

Quote:
It's good for realistic panoramas...used with other software you can get some really believable renders going
Have you got anything of your own on Youtube?
Old 17-04-2017, 12:40 AM   #39
De Gothia

Quote:
Have you got anything of your own on Youtube?
You can get a wide variety of plugins for Adobe AE for creating your own realistic landscapes and such. Plus there's tons of green screen clips you can nab for your own projects to create all kinds of edits. Only limited to your own imagination. One easy method is to use ready made green screen clips for chroma keying.

Chroma Keying is the process where a specific colour is removed from a video clip and replaced with a different element, typically a background or other objects. Green screen is the industry colour standard for Chroma Keying. Which makes it easy for the process to remove all the green, while the other objects remain, thus creating a transparent background.

For example, it's very easy to add this clip of the Sun below to a piece of footage after chroma keying it (reproving the green background). Add some colour effect and a hint of lens flare and it will look very realistic. And that's just one way of doing things.

Last edited by De Gothia; 17-04-2017 at 12:42 AM.
Old 17-04-2017, 07:23 PM   #40
thermion

Quote:
Have you?..what were the conclusions?
?
No, I have not. Unfortunately I don't have the video facilities here. I just wrote: "I think if you examine it frame-by-frame you'll see the edit." And I think if anyone with the facilities looks, they'll see what I mean.

And another thing... If Jupiter were 200 times brighter than usual, I think everyone would notice! It's visible now (magnitude -2.3) in the evening in the east - just where it should be.

Much of this astronomical stuff is easy to check, much of it with our own eyes! So there's no need to take any notice of some of this silliness.

Last edited by thermion; 17-04-2017 at 07:48 PM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote