Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 17-07-2016, 10:46 PM   #41
alfredo79

Years ago I listened various documentaries of Infowars about terrorism, 9/11, Bilderberg and related subjects, sometimes I listened episodes of Alex Jones Show. At that time, that material was considered interesting by me, and even now it remains of high level, aside from an idealistic view about the born of US.
In the last years, the website Infowars for what I have seen, appears too much populistic, conformed to "average Joe" thinking.
Sometimes alternative information sources have the goal to bring a bit of awake people in fields not dangerous for the system, to make them support some systemic political side, or also to give the impression that people interested to certain subjects are stupid, ignorant, factious, bigot, racist etc.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 10:52 PM   #42
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
Years ago I listened various documentaries of Infowars about terrorism, 9/11, Bilderberg and related subjects, sometimes I listened episodes of Alex Jones Show. At that time, that material was considered interesting by me, and even now it remains of high level, aside from an idealistic view about the born of US.
In the last years, the website Infowars for what I have seen, appears too much populistic, conformed to "average Joe" thinking.
Sometimes alternative information sources have the goal to bring a bit of awake people in fields not dangerous for the system, to make them support some systemic political side, or also to give the impression that people interested to certain subjects are stupid, ignorant, factious, bigot, racist etc.
Think that's the pattern that most of us went through, I know I did.

It's blatantly apparent to some of us that we were indeed hoodwinked looking at all the evidence.

Makes you think, that Bohemian Grove documentary, did he infiltrate it or was he invited to infiltrate it.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 11:04 PM   #43
redman
Inactive

I don't actually like this guy, but the points he makes about Jones are spot on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvS3T5xieOE
Old 17-07-2016, 11:31 PM   #44
redman
Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ

Jones at his finest.. lol
Old 18-07-2016, 04:50 AM   #45
sambrokyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
You should be more open minded.

If everyone has an agenda, then it makes sense to try & understand that agenda & who it's serving.

Alex's family is entrenched in the CIA. By his own admission, when he goes to family reunions "half the people there are CIA".

That would be enough for anyone with a brain to at least question his credibility.
Lol, I hope you get the irony about calling me open minded on this thread. Just in case I'm not being clear enough. I don't give a shit about AJ or his family. I only care that this guy and his Infowars channel is blasting a message out that pull people in to the "conspiracy" way of thinking.

Until his information doesn't match up then I will continue to use his channel as a source of information. I will say it again, you don't have to believe everything he says. /sigh
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 07:53 AM   #46
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Of course no one is right 100% of the time. But it seems to me that aj is wrong most of the time. And most of what he talks about is turned into fearmongering. My intuition tells me he is a shill. And like redman and others have pointed out shills have to put out real information now and again to seem credible.
But I don't get how awake people would listen to him. Even if you are able to sort out facts from fiction you still get influenced by that negative fear based mood that is always there. It is not healthy.

You can get those facts other places without the fearmongering.

My guess is that some people enjoy the theatrical way everything is presented. It makes the day a bit more exiting.

I listened to him a few times many years ago. Maybe 8 or so but quickly realised that something was not right with him. How many times should Americans have been detained in fema camps by now? I bet most people lost count.
How many times should your guns have been taken away by now? Or how many times should flu or ebola have killed us all. Bullshit fearmongering

Latest news from Aj is that Russia and China are about to nuke us all. More bullshit

But yeah I guess I can just pick out what I don't like and take in the rest uh.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 08:04 AM   #47
sambrokyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
But yeah I guess I can just pick out what I don't like and take in the rest uh.
Yes you can. Like you do with every other feed of information I bet.
Old 18-07-2016, 08:06 AM   #48
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post

Makes you think, that Bohemian Grove documentary, did he infiltrate it or was he invited to infiltrate it.
He just walked in. There was no need to infiltrate anything.

If you read Jon Ronson's book, Them: Meetings with Extremists, it tells the full story, in hilarious fashion, of how they attended together.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 08:30 AM   #49
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
I see what you did there ;-)
Old 18-07-2016, 09:19 AM   #50
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
You can put a monkey in front of a typewriter and odds are it will type a few real words now and again. That doesn't mean I am going to read the book.

But hey each to their own right?
Old 18-07-2016, 09:47 AM   #51
sambrokyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
You can put a monkey in front of a typewriter and odds are it will type a few real words now and again. That doesn't mean I am going to read the book.

But hey each to their own right?
I think comparing the information that Infowars puts out to a monkey hammering on a keyboard is a bit disingenuous. The guy is flying a plane over US cities towing a banner saying "Hilary for Prison". I suppose that's an irrelevant fight for all the AJ bashers too I guess.

As I said before, Infowars puts out a good amount of decent information, you don't have to believe it all, in fact, don't believe any of it, go check for yourselves. It's an information feed that is current, updated in real time and done in a pretty slick manner. It's a tool, like google is, use it to your advantage.
Old 18-07-2016, 01:39 PM   #52
redman
Inactive

Quote:
I think comparing the information that Infowars puts out to a monkey hammering on a keyboard is a bit disingenuous.

I beg to differ..

Noticed you're still not quite getting what being a shill entails too, noticed that with people who stick up for Jones, not the fucking brightest people you'll ever come across. lol
Old 18-07-2016, 01:45 PM   #53
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Doesn't look like real rage to me, most of the time he has a hard time keeping a straight face.

But all his shit is fear based and little bits of truth surrounded by extreme bullshit.

The guy is a full on liar too.
Me neither, I've been experiencing real rage lately and it comes and goes, AJ's seems to be permanent.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 02:09 PM   #54
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
Me neither, I've been experiencing real rage lately and it comes and goes, AJ's seems to be permanent.

Yes its not natural.. even David Ken O keefe and Max Igan have waves in their anger.. Ken and Max see a lot of heartbreak and death and still they only get angry and certain points
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 02:12 PM   #55
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post

I doubt it. Just when he's on camera, playing to his audience.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 02:17 PM   #56
sambrokyl

Quote:
I beg to differ..

Noticed you're still not quite getting what being a shill entails too, noticed that with people who stick up for Jones, not the fucking brightest people you'll ever come across. lol
Again, not sure how many times I need to say this. I'm not defending AJ, I just hate people who call shit to information feeds. I'm not in favour of burning down libraries because the have some shit books in them.

Last edited by sambrokyl; 18-07-2016 at 02:17 PM.
Old 18-07-2016, 02:20 PM   #57
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
I doubt it. Just when he's on camera, playing to his audience.
I'd hope so, imagine he would tone it down somewhat when making love to his partner. Or maybe not

Doesn't bare thinking about really

Last edited by peabrain; 18-07-2016 at 03:56 PM.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote