Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 17-07-2016, 06:35 AM   #1
redman
Inactive

Default For Oz.... Alex Jones at his finest. MUST SEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4uPTNz8-ec

Don't have to say much more really do I.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:26 AM   #2
kizzie
Inactive

I posted one where he said he is behined Israel all the way.

Don't like the man, as soon as I hear his voice I feel my soul back away. Felt like that the first time I heard him without even knowing who he was. I just felt he was a wrongen.

Me and Oz agree on many of things but not on AJ.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 08:19 AM   #3
oz93666

This highly edited video, just shows that over 5 years AJ changed his opinion about sarah palin ... (a minor US political figure). If you see the original unedited 2015 video his support for SP is extremely limited "she's the best of two terrible candidates", that sort of thing.

With trump he's also in two minds.... "He could be working for clinton, but at the moment I'll give him the benefit of the doubt" .... "he looks genuine" .... "I disagree with him on many issues , but he's the best we have".... "the establishment hates him"

There sure are a lot of people who hate AJ on Youtube and elsewhere .This is to be expected he's the biggest threat to the NWO... most will be intelligence operatives/AI created bots.

@kizzie .... most women I know can't stand him , he shouts , gets angry , is always upset (about the NWO) ... most women and feminized men find this threatening/unnerving , they would rather look at pictures of kittens (so would I really).

Regarding Israel.... most Americans have been indoctrinated into supporting Israel in church (yes they still go to church in America), unfortunately AJ hasn't shaken off his christianity, or (limited) support of Israel... he often criticizes Israel too.

I believe AJ spends too much time on the election , forgetting more important issues like intentionally poisoned vaccines , which directly effects billions of lives. .....

His coverage and analysis of the immigration issue is excellent.

Last edited by oz93666; 17-07-2016 at 08:24 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 08:44 AM   #4
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This highly edited video, just shows that over 5 years AJ changed his opinion about sarah palin ... (a minor US political figure). If you see the original unedited 2015 video his support for SP is extremely limited "she's the best of two terrible candidates", that sort of thing.

With trump he's also in two minds.... "He could be working for clinton, but at the moment I'll give him the benefit of the doubt" .... "he looks genuine" .... "I disagree with him on many issues , but he's the best we have".... "the establishment hates him"

There sure are a lot of people who hate AJ on Youtube and elsewhere .This is to be expected he's the biggest threat to the NWO... most will be intelligence operatives/AI created bots.

@kizzie .... most women I know can't stand him , he shouts , gets angry , is always upset (about the NWO) ... most women and feminized men find this threatening/unnerving , they would rather look at pictures of kittens (so would I really).

Regarding Israel.... most Americans have been indoctrinated into supporting Israel in church (yes they still go to church in America), unfortunately AJ hasn't shaken off his christianity, or (limited) support of Israel... he often criticizes Israel too.

I believe AJ spends too much time on the election , forgetting more important issues like intentionally poisoned vaccines , which directly effects billions of lives. .....

No need to be insulting, dont lump me with all fluffy people and I wont lump you in with all the only just awake who believe AJ before finding other more credible people to learn from

I love Ken O Keefe and he swears and gets really angry a lot, real anger (not like AJ shouty and imo fake anger) , real gritty , raw, frustrated anger.. and I dont shrink away from him in anyway.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 03:46 PM   #5
kappy0405

Quote:
This highly edited video, just shows that over 5 years AJ changed his opinion about sarah palin ... (a minor US political figure).
She's really not a minor political figure. She nearly had the Vice Presidency & is probably the #1 symbol of the Tea Party movement, which was when this whole fake rightwing revolution of which Trump is part of started.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 03:48 PM   #6
the nine

Quote:

he is fat and looks like his heart and blood pressure are at full pelt most days..do you honestly think one man online could be the biggest threat to the NWO and live to continue to be that?
If alex jones died of a heart attack, apart from his followers/financiers, who would think it 'suspicious'?
think jfk, jfk jr and rfk
perhaps they too would have been spared had they owned a website selling over priced merchandise?
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite

Last edited by the nine; 17-07-2016 at 03:50 PM.
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 03:53 PM   #7
sambrokyl

Wow, kind of simple really. If you don't like the guy or believe he is a shill then ignore him. Don't buy his stuff. Don't visit his website. Personally I find it difficult to listen to him for long but I download is podcast and listen to it as I drive to work. Skimming for real information if any and ignoring all his bullshit.

I do that one way and listen to What really Happened on the other part of the commute. Get two different versions of the same story most of the time.

These are just other peoples opinions and opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one.
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 03:56 PM   #8
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
Wow, kind of simple really. If you don't like the guy or believe he is a shill then ignore him. Don't buy his stuff. Don't visit his website. Personally I find it difficult to listen to him for long but I download is podcast and listen to it as I drive to work. Skimming for real information if any and ignoring all his bullshit.

I do that one way and listen to What really Happened on the other part of the commute. Get two different versions of the same story most of the time.

These are just other peoples opinions and opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one.
but some are clean and well looked after where some are full of shit!
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 04:00 PM   #9
redman
Inactive

Quote:

Wow, I'm having a debate with Oz in about 3 different threads about the same shit. So I thought, fook it, put it to bed with my own thread.

I mean, seriously right...... how can anyone watch that video and think anything other than the guy is not genuine. Check his mannerisms out, makes me fucking cringe big time.

Last edited by redman; 17-07-2016 at 04:01 PM.
Old 17-07-2016, 04:09 PM   #10
paddy_blake

Have fun debating a brick wall
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 04:12 PM   #11
redman
Inactive

Quote:

Hahaha

I said didn't I, that I could literally show you Jones sucking off Rockefeller and you'd still support him. Anytime anyone mentions Jones you're there like a shot backing him up, every single time. I thought that was weird as fuck, truth be told.

And every time I post a video showing how much of a shill he has been in the past, you always seem to rather ignore it, or end up coming with with excuses.

So I thought I'd post this one, not only is it totally laughable, but you can actually tell he doesn't believe a fucking word he is saying, it's written all over his face and his mannerisms.

But what he is advocating, you don't just change your mind on that shit, anyone with half a dick knows Sarah fooking Palin and especially that Ted Cruz are simply nothing but puppets, how in the living fuck do you change your mind on a fact.

Anyway, knew you'd still support him, just tells me all I need to know about you and that fat piece of shit.

Byyyyeeeeee

Last edited by redman; 17-07-2016 at 04:13 PM.
Old 17-07-2016, 04:17 PM   #12
redman
Inactive

Quote:

Old 17-07-2016, 04:22 PM   #13
redman
Inactive

Quote:
This highly edited video, just shows that over 5 years AJ changed his opinion about sarah palin ... (a minor US political figure).

A minor political figure.... she nearly become vice president, it was only the fact that she's incredibly fucking dumb and made some awful mistakes that even the Yanks were smart enough to come to the conclusion that her holding a really high position in office was not a very good idea, she couldn't even pull off the puppet act without sounding like a dumb cunt.

Minor political figure, been on the front of time magazine about 4 or 5 different times, was indeed getting pushed by the establishment until the wheels fell off.

Last edited by redman; 17-07-2016 at 04:34 PM.
Old 17-07-2016, 04:29 PM   #14
redman
Inactive

Quote:

If you honestly believe that, then you're gullible and beyond help.

Forget all the other obvious shilling, soon as you hear 'I support Israel'... then that's it, done. There's no debate to be had.

Actually don't know how the fuck David Icke can associate with the man myself.
Old 17-07-2016, 04:39 PM   #15
sambrokyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
but some are clean and well looked after where some are full of shit!
Haha, true that.
Old 17-07-2016, 04:41 PM   #16
sambrokyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
If you honestly believe that, then you're gullible and beyond help.

Forget all the other obvious shilling, soon as you hear 'I support Israel'... then that's it, done. There's no debate to be had.

Actually don't know how the fuck David Icke can associate with the man myself.
Because DI knows that he will get to talk to a 28 million viewer audience.
Old 17-07-2016, 04:47 PM   #17
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Because DI knows that he will get to talk to a 28 million viewer audience.
Yeah, well I wouldn't piss on the fuckers shoes. Even if he had 128 million retards listening to him.

Last edited by redman; 17-07-2016 at 04:47 PM.
Old 17-07-2016, 05:09 PM   #18
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post

I love Ken O Keefe and he swears and gets really angry a lot, real anger (not like AJ shouty and imo fake anger) , real gritty , raw, frustrated anger.. and I dont shrink away from him in anyway.
Old 17-07-2016, 05:09 PM   #19
sambrokyl

Quote:
Yeah, well I wouldn't piss on the fuckers shoes. Even if he had 128 million retards listening to him.
That's why we are on the David Icke Forums and not on the Redman Forums.
Old 17-07-2016, 05:45 PM   #20
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4uPTNz8-ec

Don't have to say much more really do I.
AJ scares me with his ways...

One of the angriest people I have EVER come across...

There's an extent to which anger can be a constructive thing (e.g righteous anger against injustice) but his rage goes beyond that extent.

"Because it is so unbelievable, the Truth often escapes being known." - Heraclitus

Taking a life is easy, restoring one is another matter.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote