Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 08-06-2016, 10:46 PM   #1
cosmicpurpose1.618

Default Why Have the Reptilians not had David Icke Killed Yet?

This is not hate speech toward David Icke, I do not think he should die, but I am wondering how it is he has remained exposing the reptilian agenda unharmed for so long.

David is giving real, hard-core information which threatens to destroy the entire reptilian-earth empire. How, then have they not neutralised this massive threat to their operations??

Is it because David is in fact a reptilian agent, dribbling a little bit of info to the masses like a dangling carrot? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, as they say. However, this is improbable as the quality of David's information, and his honesty and straight-forwardness in trying to inform people is christ-like.

Or is David protected from the reptilians by an even higher force which we don't yet know about, which he may not even know is protecting him?

The interview I watched in which he discussed this, records him saying that he does not let the idea of him being killed by the reptilians in to his 'vibrational energy construct', and is therefore impossible to manifest in his reality...this is a bit of a mind f*ck, but he's basically saying, because he does not believe it can ever happen, it will never happen.

Personally I believe such a thing is possible for someone who really understands the way the mind works in relation to the formation of their reality. So I think he is telling the truth and it is simply the will of his spirit that keeps the negative forces at bay.

Please give your opinions on this?
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 11:38 PM   #2
kappy0405

I think we in the truth movement tend to overestimate ourselves.

There are so many conflicting theories out there about who runs the world & why, I doubt they're worried by the .00000001% minority of the global population that has ever even heard of David Icke, let alone the the amount of people that actually take him seriously.

I hate to say it, but at this point we're not a threat to their agenda. Not even close.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 11:59 PM   #3
nextlimit
Inactive

Because there are no Reptilians.

period
nextlimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:02 AM   #4
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Or is David protected from the reptilians by an even higher force which we don't yet know about, which he may not even know is protecting him?
I believe so. The protection may come from higher force than reptilians or from another E.T. race or both.

Quote:
The interview I watched in which he discussed this, records him saying that he does not let the idea of him being killed by the reptilians in to his 'vibrational energy construct', and is therefore impossible to manifest in his reality...this is a bit of a mind f*ck, but he's basically saying, because he does not believe it can ever happen, it will never happen.
I've heard David has said that. His explanation is hard to believe because at least in this 3D reality you can hurt another person if you have the opportunity.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:06 AM   #5
Cryptoverse

There is a benevolent federation of extraterrestrials that protect certain people on earth who oppose the illuminati and NWO. I suspect David is protected from assassination from them if it is truly something that would cross the mind of the cabal.

Quote:
Sad to say I think this is completely wrong. I wish so bad I could just believe my directed energy weapon targeting away... I do not think the world works that way.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:13 AM   #6
Enki1

If they let him live. The people can make fun of his reality.
If they let him die. The awakening of the people goes a little bit faster.
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:14 AM   #7
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlimit View Post

period
Thanks, now we know the truth ,,!

Old 09-06-2016, 12:18 AM   #8
Enki1

Quote:

period
You are pretty convinced Why?
Old 09-06-2016, 12:25 AM   #9
nextlimit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by enki1 View Post
You are pretty convinced Why?
I know it
Old 09-06-2016, 12:28 AM   #10
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I know it
How can you know it? Are you the head of the illuminati?
Old 09-06-2016, 12:30 AM   #11
nextlimit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
How can you know it? Are you the head of the illuminati?
You should say AHEAD of the Illuminati by wisdom, knowledge, altruism, love, compassion, etc..
Old 09-06-2016, 12:33 AM   #12
Enki1

Quote:
I know it
Oke you know it. How?
Old 09-06-2016, 12:40 AM   #13
nextlimit
Inactive

Quote:
Oke you know it. How?
There are people who cannot swallow enough cash at once.
In order they can, they create distractions, disinformation, and to rule by fear in order to get their prey.

In old days it was iconic statues of the Devil in Churches where the folk paid to get to heaven.

Today, it's Reptilian accounts in Seminars and Pulp-Science.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:54 AM   #14
Enki1

So you say there are people nowadays who earn there money by spreading news about a reptilian life form.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:00 AM   #15
nextlimit
Inactive

Quote:
So you say there are people nowadays who earn there money by spreading news about a reptilian life form.
Yes, it's that simple.
Disinformation and to induce fear.
They create a problem and deliver the solution for the people to "get out unharmed".

People in fear are easily controllable, by money and doctrine (which is Illuminati-Style).

If you look into the Illuminati, they created it.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:13 AM   #16
Enki1

Oke but i'm not living in fear knowing there is some kind of reptilian race. And I think the minority on this forum is not living in fear for those who belief the reptilian are real.
But I most say I paid money for 19 November when DI is comming to Amsterdam.

Do you think he is one of them to?
Old 09-06-2016, 03:15 AM   #17
valdez

'Reptiles' are a construct in which subversive groups within military intelligence enfold their psychopathic behaviour. What people have failed to note about psychotronic pulse waves is the capacity to jack up their own brains through the roof. Antisocial psychopaths with the ability to turn on an amphetamine response in their own brains...what do you think the result is going to be? Carnage. The reptile underground idea simply points right at them; underground bases.
An investigative mindset is helpful;
- we know these stories are produced by factions in military intelligence
- the stories will be giving out what is known as 'tells'
- what are the tells...look for themes
- reptiles; back of brain; psychopathic; cold; calculated; short sentence structure brain; computer programmers...it goes on a bit. However it directly suggests 'killing.'
- reptiles underground; means underground bases.
valdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 05:04 AM   #18
Cryptoverse

Quote:
You should say AHEAD of the Illuminati by wisdom, knowledge, altruism, love, compassion, etc..
Not by wisdom. You show very poor wisdom.
Not by knowledge, your reasoning is juvenile.
You beat them in altruism love and compassion perhaps, but I'm not sure you have much of those...
Old 09-06-2016, 05:55 AM   #19
jhar26

Quote:
This is not hate speech toward David Icke, I do not think he should die, but I am wondering how it is he has remained exposing the reptilian agenda unharmed for so long.

David is giving real, hard-core information which threatens to destroy the entire reptilian-earth empire. How, then have they not neutralised this massive threat to their operations??

Is it because David is in fact a reptilian agent, dribbling a little bit of info to the masses like a dangling carrot? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, as they say. However, this is improbable as the quality of David's information, and his honesty and straight-forwardness in trying to inform people is christ-like.

Personally I believe such a thing is possible for someone who really understands the way the mind works in relation to the formation of their reality. So I think he is telling the truth and it is simply the will of his spirit that keeps the negative forces at bay.

Please give your opinions on this?
David talks about there being a presence in an otherwise empty room in 1989. About that presence, entity or force telling him through a psyche that "he would go out into the world to reveal great secrets" and so on. It seems obvious to me that whoever or whatever that force or those entities were are now protecting him. Jordan Maxwell tells similar stories about one thing or the other protecting him.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:58 AM   #20
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Yes, it's that simple.
Disinformation and to induce fear.
They create a problem and deliver the solution for the people to "get out unharmed".

People in fear are easily controllable, by money and doctrine (which is Illuminati-Style).

If you look into the Illuminati, they created it.
1. Most people exposing the reptilian agenda are doing it for little or no money.

2. All the info about reptilians is freely available on the web.

It is true what you say that the fear can be used to control, but I choose to view the situation without fear. I actually have some compassion for these psychopathic murderers cause they are also life forms who have lost their way from the source.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote