Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 22-05-2016, 03:02 PM   #41
johnny b
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
When is it ok to sleep with children below the age of 16, when is that legal? This is just a push in that direction in my opinion.
16 as an age of sexual consent is not universal. The age of consent in Sweden is already 15. The majority of countries in Europe have ages of consent that are lower than 16. Across the states of the USA the ages of consent vary between 13 and 21.
johnny b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 03:06 PM   #42
johnny b
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
I dont feel by it not being illegal you are telling people its OK.
Most of us would still feel its not right and would not even think of doing it.
I agree. Sexual relations (and marriage) between first cousins is perfectly legal in the UK, yet many British people seem to find the idea distasteful. Quite a few even think it's illegal.

Last edited by johnny b; 22-05-2016 at 03:07 PM.
Old 22-05-2016, 03:11 PM   #43
ramirez

Red face

Nonsense it is still a stepping stone, give it a generation and a LOT can change.

You have to think 150 years ahead !

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 03:14 PM   #44
johnny b
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Necrophilia is an extreme form of masturbation. Fetishistic. Highly tabboo. The desire probably only exists because of the tabboo. Legalising it is unlikely to break the tabboo.

Should people be allowed to explore their darkest fetishistic tendencies or is it better to realise that that would be being caught up in mind games.

It’s also a symptom of the labelling we have in society and that odd notion of “owning” those labels. Especially when it comes to sexuality. You are either this label or that label or whatever. Psy op. You are infinite consciousness, ’tis all.
I read somewhere that necrophilia is mainly the province of "psychotic males", though I also saw a documentary in which a woman who worked in a morgue would take the corpses of handsome young men into the forest and "do sexual things" to them.

I think people should be allowed to explore their darkest fetishistic desires (between consenting adults) but they should also realise that they might be caught up in mind games.
Old 22-05-2016, 05:05 PM   #45
fairyprincess

Whats is shame is the world is full of 'harmless perverts'. People with a harmless, yet embarrassing kink. Myself included....

Peadophila, beastiality, rape, incest. Those are the things that need keeping an eye on.

BDSM, ABDL, Furries, rubber/Vinyl lovers and many others..... Thinks most people think of as embarrassing of sickening. Basically perverted.

But there all relatively harmless....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 05:31 PM   #46
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Whats is shame is the world is full of 'harmless perverts'. People with a harmless, yet embarrassing kink. Myself included....

Peadophila, beastiality, rape, incest. Those are the things that need keeping an eye on.

BDSM, ABDL, Furries, rubber/Vinyl lovers and many others..... Thinks most people think of as embarrassing of sickening. Basically perverted.

But there all relatively harmless....
Incest between consenting adults is up to those concerned. As long as its without pressure by either party.. the others you mentioned are things that cannot be consented to

With BDSM. I know a few who have been caught up in that to please a partner when it really wasn't something they wanted to do.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 01:08 PM   #47
johnny b
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
With BDSM. I know a few who have been caught up in that to please a partner when it really wasn't something they wanted to do.
That doesn't mean that BDSM itself is wrong though.
Old 23-05-2016, 01:18 PM   #48
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny b View Post
I read somewhere that necrophilia is mainly the province of "psychotic males", though I also saw a documentary in which a woman who worked in a morgue would take the corpses of handsome young men into the forest and "do sexual things" to them.

I think people should be allowed to explore their darkest fetishistic desires (between consenting adults) but they should also realise that they might be caught up in mind games.
You'd have difficulty getting consent from a corpse.

But yeah, if people are truly consenting then do what yer likes. How do you know if you are truly consenting though?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 01:29 PM   #49
grandmasterp
Banned

Geezer goes to see a shrink and says.
" Help me Doc, these fetishes of mine are getting me down."
Doc asks
" What fetishes?"
Geezer replies.
" flagellation, necrophilia and equine bestiality."
"Feck me!" gasps the shocked shrink...
" You are flogging a dead horse."

Last edited by grandmasterp; 23-05-2016 at 01:29 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 01:35 PM   #50
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
That doesn't mean that BDSM itself is wrong though.

I never said it was. my previous point was "as long as no pressure from either party"
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 06:27 PM   #51
forteanc

I slept with my hand once. True story.
forteanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 03:13 AM   #52
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I agree both should be illegal.

If you are someone wanting sex, surely there is enough living normal people for you to like to like you, to do it with.

How anyone could even consider having sex with a dead person, what a messed up mind saville must of had. His soul must of been totally dark.

The dead person has no say in it, and its totally disgusting that anyone would claim people should be allowed such things. We know sweden has always been liberal with regard to sex, but these two things should be illegal.

Living on planet earth with sex obsessed people, sure makes you think.
Totally agree. I wonder what kind of upbringing SirVile must have had to turn out so sick.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 22-08-2017 at 03:13 AM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 11:05 AM   #53
JustMe418

Quote:
16 as an age of sexual consent is not universal. The age of consent in Sweden is already 15. The majority of countries in Europe have ages of consent that are lower than 16. Across the states of the USA the ages of consent vary between 13 and 21.
In the UK in the 1800's it was 12 until somebody started a campaign to have it raised to stop child prostitution.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 11:06 AM   #54
tinfoil hat

Shame it didn't work
Old 22-08-2017, 11:07 AM   #55
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
You'd have difficulty getting consent from a corpse.

But yeah, if people are truly consenting then do what yer likes. How do you know if you are truly consenting though?
Maybe they only pump corpses because they cant say no?

There can be no reason for a person wanting to do such a thing and I would say that anybody claiming it was just a personal choice was a liar hiding some mental/ emotional problem
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 22-08-2017, 11:08 AM   #56
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Shame it didn't work
Yes, but at least it made it illegal
Old 22-08-2017, 11:14 AM   #57
tinfoil hat

Yeah true, would have brought the cases down to just the criminal paedos at least.

I'm betting it didn't come down much though for a while.
Old 22-08-2017, 11:23 AM   #58
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Yeah true, would have brought the cases down to just the criminal paedos at least.

I'm betting it didn't come down much though for a while.
Couldnt say really but at least it was a step in the right direction