Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 30-06-2015, 09:23 AM   #1
anthonyml

Default Pedophiles Now Demanding Equality

Pedophiles Now Demanding Equality - Wanting Their Equal Rights to Marriage

Using the same tactics used by “gay” rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals.

Critics of the homosexual lifestyle have long claimed that once it became acceptable to identify homosexuality as simply an “alternative lifestyle” or sexual orientation, logically nothing would be off limits according to The Northern Colorado Gazette.

“Gay” advocates have taken offense at such a position insisting this would never happen. However, psychiatrists are now beginning to advocate redefining pedophilia in the same way homosexuality was redefined several years ago.

According to a report from AllenBWest.com sex offender laws protecting children have been challenged in several states including California, Georgia and Iowa.

Sex offenders claim the laws prohibiting them from living near schools or parks are unfair because it penalizes them for life.

Now here’s the scary part: This article from the Greeley Gazette was originally published in 2011. But now, there’s actually a constitutional argument that can be made in its favor. As we said yesterday, the ruling on same sex marriage has many unintended consequences.

Van Gijseghem, psychologist and retired professor of the University of Montreal, told members of Parliament, “Pedophiles are not simply people who commit a small offense from time to time but rather are grappling with what is equivalent to a sexual orientation just like another individual may be grappling with heterosexuality or even homosexuality.”

He went on to say, “True pedophiles have an exclusive preference for children, which is the same as having a sexual orientation. You cannot change this person’s sexual orientation. He may, however, remain abstinent.”

When asked if he should be comparing pedophiles to homosexuals, Van Gijseghem replied, “If, for instance, you were living in a society where heterosexuality is proscribed or prohibited and you were told that you had to get therapy to change your sexual orientation, you would probably say that that is slightly crazy. In other words, you would not accept that at all. I use this analogy to say that, yes indeed, pedophiles do not change their sexual orientation.”

What are your thoughts?

Source: thepcmdgazette.com
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 09:26 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

The very idea sickens me.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 09:28 AM   #3
andy1033

I think the age of consent is a good thing.

Its hard to know what age that is, but i definitely think society needs rules, on an age of consent.

Thats my view, its just hard to know what age that is. Do people know by 16 the consequences of sex really, or is that before or after.

So for me, its a question of when should the age of consent be. To do with free will, and self control. So i agree totally that society needs a firm age of consent, but i doubt anyone truly knows what exactly that age is.

I totally agree that society should have an age of consent. Humans are supposed to be thinking beings, and therefore in control of themselves and there hormones, or lusts.

So i agree that society should have an age of consent, and its defined when humans think that kids can make that decision. I have no idea if that is 16, or when ever, but i think society should have rules on this.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 30-06-2015 at 09:33 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 09:34 AM   #4
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
Pedophiles Now Demanding Equality - Wanting Their Equal Rights to Marriage

What are your thoughts?
Scaremongering by certain anti gay marriage* who are looking for an nth degree extreme to panic people into starting an appeal to overturn this law.

The Christian grop that started this what next campaign are basically saying..

They've let gays marry, the sky is falling the sky is falling, Americas becoming Sodem and Gomorra. Hellfire and Brimstone and paedophiles will soon rain upon us were doomed. Wont somebody think of the children**.

**excluding 70s Celebrities obviously.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 09:36 AM   #5
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Scaremongering by certain anti gay marriage* who are looking for an nth degree extreme to panic people into starting an appeal to overturn this law.
I agree.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true
Old 30-06-2015, 09:50 AM   #6
kizzie
Inactive

Sex is about consent as well. Next in the line will be rapists crying unfair

Honestly, some people are just bat shite crazy.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 10:01 AM   #7
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Sex is about consent as well. Next in the line will be rapists crying unfair

Honestly, some people are just bat shite crazy.
Yep, the age of consent, is about when do people legally have that free will. Society has to judge it to become a reality at some age in humans. Its why you can only sign legal documents at 18.

So really age of consent is about your freewill, and when you being able to judge for yourself.

Really anyone whom does not want an age of consent, wants to force people into doing things against there will.

Society has to make a decision on when you as a person are old enough to be responsible for your own freewill and decisions.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 30-06-2015 at 10:03 AM.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:08 AM   #8
vinnievega

If, for instance, you were living in a society where heterosexuality is proscribed or prohibited and you were told that you had to get therapy to change your sexual orientation, you would probably say that that is slightly crazy

This is totally distorted and twisted bullshit, as if that's the same as having a sexual preference for children, which is a much bigger deviation than homosexuality. With homosexuality you at least have concent most of the times between the two parties, children will be manipulated and well, forced to please these dirty older men who lack morals.

Last edited by vinnievega; 30-06-2015 at 10:15 AM.
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:23 AM   #9
ronisron

I hear tell of some farmers who may want to marry livestock as well.... let it all hang out folks.

Everything is coming down the pipeline now, it will be like someone flushed a giant toilet and things like the OP are a part of the outflow. Desperate "elite" times call for desperate "elite" measures.....
Old 30-06-2015, 11:25 AM   #10
surfer12

It's not a question of if Armageddon is coming, but when, IMO.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:26 AM   #11
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I hear tell of some farmers who may want to marry livestock as well.... let it all hang out folks.

Everything is coming down the pipeline now, it will be like someone flushed a giant toilet and things like the OP are a part of the outflow. Desperate "elite" times call for desperate "elite" measures.....
Yes...

Also its this type of thing that once again puts paedophilia and gays together in the masses minds.
Old 30-06-2015, 11:28 AM   #12
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
It's not a question of if Armageddon is coming, but when, IMO.
No, the world is waking up faster and faster. TPTB are running around like headless chickens now.

Its a great time to be alive. :luv:
Old 30-06-2015, 11:32 AM   #13
surfer12

Quote:
No, the world is waking up faster and faster. TPTB are running around like headless chickens now.

Its a great time to be alive. :luv:
It depends how you understand Armageddon. Revelation defines Armageddon as the destruction of the global political "wild Beast" and the NWO agenda, and Babylon the Great.

Last edited by surfer12; 30-06-2015 at 11:36 AM.
Old 30-06-2015, 11:43 AM   #14
anthonyml

I honestly believe that life is about getting to the end of it with your morals intact.
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 11:56 AM   #15
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
It depends how you understand Armageddon. Revelation defines Armageddon as the destruction of the global political "wild Beast" and the NWO agenda, and Babylon the Great.

Ahhh right! I was thinking as the "end of the world" type thing as in no more life .. To many films I think
Old 30-06-2015, 12:12 PM   #16
surfer12

Quote:
Ahhh right! I was thinking as the "end of the world" type thing as in no more life .. To many films I think
Of course, the powers that be, the so-called 'illuminati', have tried to corrupt the meaning of Armageddon so as to make people believe it's the end of the world, but it's actually going to be the end of their world. They are denial about though. After Armageddon, the earth will return to paradise conditions and humanity will regain its innocence.
Old 30-06-2015, 01:38 PM   #17
the worm that returned

There was a comedian that made a joke about how there were very few 16 year olds at the marches in London to lower the age of gay sex from 18 to 16. Mainly middle-aged men and women! Says it all really.

Was it Jack Dee or Ricky Gervais? Can't seem to find it on YouTube. Probably removed for not being trendy.
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 05:08 PM   #18
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
There was a comedian that made a joke about how there were very few 16 year olds at the marches in London to lower the age of gay sex from 18 to 16. Mainly middle-aged men and women! Says it all really.

Was it Jack Dee or Ricky Gervais? Can't seem to find it on YouTube. Probably removed for not being trendy.
Of course, these 16 year olds are in the peak of exploring their just started sexual feelings and desires and are probably making out with someone their age while this 'march' is going on. These middle aged people attending that march are only these because they want a piece of the action i descrived above. Sad really.

Last edited by vinnievega; 30-06-2015 at 05:08 PM.
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 05:08 PM   #19
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post

I think it should be 16, why should they wait two more years than heterosexuals to have sex?

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 30-06-2015 at 05:09 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2015, 05:11 PM   #20
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
I think it should be 16, why should they wait two more years than heterosexuals to have sex?
How old are you? Why do you care?

When I was 14/15 I didn't care about the law, as it didn't apply to me and a boy who was also the same age.