Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 27-04-2016, 12:56 PM   #41
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Could Hillsborough have been a set-up?

I think I'm an open-minded person, but no, I can't possibly comprehend how this could have been set up.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 01:04 PM   #42
knightofalbion

In a word NO. And what poor taste to suggest otherwise.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 01:29 PM   #43
knightofalbion

The ground was sectioned and at that time fenced. If police and stewards had directed incoming fans to the flanking sections most of the fatalities would probably have been avoided, but as it was a mass of fans entered the already overcrowded central section with fans already there unable to escape forward or sideways. The result was tragedy.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing of course, but the poor organisation was unprofessional and shoddy. The cover-up afterwards shameful.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 01:31 PM   #44
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp77 View Post
Thatcher's govt. viewed hooliganism as a very serious issue(Thatcher herself spoke about it many times.) a "war committee" was set up to tackle the problems.

A lot of factors contributed to the disaster, one of the most overlooked factors was that fans were not warned about expected delays caused by roadworks, which in itself was not the norm. Statements were always made (and still are) advising fans to leave early or arrange alternative routes/transport.

We know they covered up the official version of events - could that just be the tip of the iceberg?

What would be the motive? Well, the aftermath of the disaster (the Taylor report) directly forced clubs to increase prices at grounds, forcing out many 'undesirable' fans and not long after we had Thatcher admirer Murdoch coming along and creating what is now a multi-billion pound football industry.

Bear in mind, I'm not saying it was planned, but is it beyond the realms of possibility?
Football definately did go through a shift where it gained massive injections of money and corporate sponsorship. It became flashier and more hyped and revamped as mass entertainment when traditionally it had been largely a working class sport where people supported their local lads

Now it has russian oligarch billionaires buying teams and teams are made up of foreign players that cost millions of pounds and everything is packaged for the mass media to then gain maximum exposure to the general public. Its a global business

So i think you're definately onto something along those lines. Concerning the hillsburgh disater being used as the trigger for that process, i honestly don't know enough about it to make a judgement

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-04-2016 at 01:53 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 12:34 PM   #45
bullet

Someones not being rational if they think that the Hillsborough disaster was a staged event. Time for some happy pills me thinks.
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 01:16 AM   #46
jp77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
Someones not being rational if they think that the Hillsborough disaster was a staged event. Time for some happy pills me thinks.
Roadworks unannounced that caused many fans to arrive late.

Fans allocated 28% of gate entrances into the ground, despite having a 44% ticket allocation

Being shepherded into an end of the ground that had, had a near fatal crush near 8 years before.

Fans shepherded into that end, when it was much more logical to have the smaller crowd (Nottingham Forest) in that end...

An experienced match Police inspector getting suspended over the actions of two or three plod, and being replaced by Duckenfield just 20 or so days before the match.

Yeah, you're right. Not a chance it was a stitch up, especially as the 'truth' has now come out...

Did I mention Thatcher's 'war cabinet' on football hooliganism?

Have we even started on Murdoch?

I thought the Icke forum was awake???

Last edited by jp77; 10-05-2016 at 01:57 AM.
jp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 01:22 AM   #47
jp77

And let's all just pretend that there wasn't a massive cover up, ffs.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:48 AM   #48
ramirez

Quote:

Fans allocated 28% of gate entrances into the ground, despite having a 44% ticket allocation

Being shepherded into an end of the ground that had, had a near fatal crush near 8 years before.

Fans shepherded into that end, when it was much more logical to have the smaller crowd (Nottingham Forest) in that end...

An experienced match Police inspector getting suspended over the actions of two or three plod, and being replaced by Duckenfield just 20 or so days before the match.

Yeah, you're right. Not a chance it was a stitch up, especially as the 'truth' has now come out...

It is a very sensitive one though.

I am inclined to think it was though, I am sorry if this offends anyone and I could easy be wrong. But the 96 is what I can not get away from.

Plus your other points are mournfully salient ones.

Last edited by Ramirez; 10-05-2016 at 06:50 AM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 09:19 AM   #49
sevenhills

Quote:

Being "awake" does not mean believing any old BS theory that anyone comes up with though does it?
To do that is to be "gullible", not awake....
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 11:50 AM   #50
gnat

Quote:
but is it beyond the realms of possibility?
Yes.

It's a non sensical convoluted pile of pants. xD
gnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 06:08 PM   #51
jp77

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat View Post
Yes.

It's a non sensical convoluted pile of pants. xD
No reply to the evidence of Thatcher's 'war cabinet' on football hooliganism then?

If you've nothing sensible to add the debate, then kindly leave please. x
Old 11-05-2016, 10:57 AM   #52
sevenhills

Quote:

The roadworks were on the M62, a long way round when there are two other routes from the North West to Sheffield. Fans were coming from all directions, and plenty were in town at and before lunch time.

The West Stand was used in conjunction with the large North Stand, the Kop with the then small South Stand - This normally worked well for segregation purposes. Leppings Lane can easily be closed off to create a pre-entry open space. Penistone Road is not so easy to close.

He was suspended, whatever the reason. We are talking SYP here.....

Not a stitch up in anyway, but a definite cover up
The above is no defence of any party - it is merely putting some facts on the table.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 02:55 PM   #53
gnat

Quote:
No reply to the evidence of Thatcher's 'war cabinet' on football hooliganism then?
Who cares? The theory makes no sense. There's nothing remotely plausible to argue against.

You're going about it backwards. You've supposed that events were staged and proceeded to garble together a hodge podge of facts and ideas to fit that supposition.

I'm sure there are much easier, less convoluted ways for the government to manipulate ticket prices.. without the need to murder and injure a fuck load of innocent people.
What's your reasoning behind Thatchers hatred of hooliganism??? I mean what is it that hooliganism is/was/represents that makes killing innocent children worthwhile?
Also.. football hooliganism thrived long after 1989.

Last edited by gnat; 11-05-2016 at 03:16 PM.
gnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 09:35 PM   #54
jp77

Oh well, we finally know the truth after 27 years.

LOL, you couldn't make it up.
Old 24-05-2016, 09:40 PM   #55
jp77

Massive police and government cover up for 27 years - and now I'm being ridiculed for suggesting that what they're now admitting might only be the tip of the iceberg?

Cheers guys.
Old 23-06-2016, 02:49 AM   #56
markgobell

Don't let the buggers grind you down jp

You've provoked their dissonance, job well done I'd say ...

markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 01:42 PM   #57
baboshka1
Inactive

It was not a hoax thats for sure. They where real people that died on that day not actors.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 01:53 PM   #58
markgobell

The OP doesn't mention the word "hoax"

at all ...

markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 09:34 PM   #59
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
In a word NO. And what poor taste to suggest otherwise.
Not that I think it was a false flag, BUT why couldn't it have been set up and 9/11 was?
Old 23-06-2016, 09:34 PM   #60
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
It was not a hoax thats for sure. They where real people that died on that day not actors.
is it possible it's a false flag?