Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
jp77
Senior Member
 
jp77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 394
Likes: 16 (8 Posts)
Default Could Hillsborough have been a set-up?

Thatcher's govt. viewed hooliganism as a very serious issue(Thatcher herself spoke about it many times.) a "war committee" was set up to tackle the problems.

A lot of factors contributed to the disaster, one of the most overlooked factors was that fans were not warned about expected delays caused by roadworks, which in itself was not the norm. Statements were always made (and still are) advising fans to leave early or arrange alternative routes/transport.

We know they covered up the official version of events - could that just be the tip of the iceberg?

What would be the motive? Well, the aftermath of the disaster (the Taylor report) directly forced clubs to increase prices at grounds, forcing out many 'undesirable' fans and not long after we had Thatcher admirer Murdoch coming along and creating what is now a multi-billion pound football industry.

Bear in mind, I'm not saying it was planned, but is it beyond the realms of possibility?
Likes: (1)
jp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:22 AM   #2
jp77
Senior Member
 
jp77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 394
Likes: 16 (8 Posts)
Default

None of you "truthers" got anything to say about this?
jp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:42 AM   #3
nomorewifi
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,712
Likes: 6 (5 Posts)
Default

Hi, I think something along these lines was suggested here around the time the Hillsborough cover-up was revealed last year.

Given what followed in the sport, as you say, it does make you wonder. Sickening yes, but not beyond the realms of possibility.
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 02:15 AM   #4
jp77
Senior Member
 
jp77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 394
Likes: 16 (8 Posts)
Default

Yeah, We should keep an open mind.
jp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:16 AM   #5
chedder
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 70
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

One of the witness statements that was covered up, was made by a policeman who worked at the ground every game. He said after the tragedy the thing that stuck with him most was that the 20 or 30 officers who's job it was to funnel players into the fenced off 'high risk' section of the stand simply weren't there that day. On top of that certain gates were locked and paramedics trying to reach injured fans, many children, were ordered by police away from the pitch. Go figure?
chedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #6
jp77
Senior Member
 
jp77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 394
Likes: 16 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedder View Post
One of the witness statements that was covered up, was made by a policeman who worked at the ground every game. He said after the tragedy the thing that stuck with him most was that the 20 or 30 officers who's job it was to funnel players into the fenced off 'high risk' section of the stand simply weren't there that day. On top of that certain gates were locked and paramedics trying to reach injured fans, many children, were ordered by police away from the pitch. Go figure?
Indeed. How could officers of the 'law' witness scenes such as this and not notice they were in danger?


Last edited by jp77; 08-03-2013 at 06:00 PM.
jp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #7
joiningthedots
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 500
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Genuine question.

Were any of the police officials in charge of monitoring the crowd, or the latter investigation into the tragedy, Juventus supporters or related to any Juventus supporters? I ask because much of what I have heard in regards to both the monitoring of the crowd and the later investigation into what went wrong made no sense to me. The Heysel Stadium Disaster that occurred just 4 or 5 years previously may have prejudiced the thoughts of some of the police officers in charge that day. Those in charge most certainly were negligent, whether the negligence was willful or not is another matter.

Last edited by joiningthedots; 08-03-2013 at 06:21 PM.
joiningthedots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #8
jp77
Senior Member
 
jp77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 394
Likes: 16 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joiningthedots View Post
Were any of the police officials in charge of monitoring the crowd, or the latter investigation into the tragedy, Juventus supporters or related to any Juventus supporters? I ask because much of what I have heard in regards to both the monitoring of the crowd and the later investigation into what went wrong made no sense to me. The Heysel Stadium Disaster that occurred just 4 or 5 years previously may have prejudiced the thoughts of some of the police officers in charge that day. Those in charge most certainly were negligent, whether the negligence was willful or not is another matter.
Nigh on impossible to know that, I'm afraid.

In recent years, a number of clubs have asked for standing areas to be re-introduced. To put it mildly, they never had a cat in hells chance. But why? If the fans at Hillsborough were not 'caged' in, they would have been safe. Fans are not caged in now, so what's the difference? I'll tell you what the difference is, (it brings me back to my original point about hooliganism) identifying any trouble makers in the stadium i.e 'he's in row g seat 16.'
jp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #9
howie
Senior Member
 
howie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,105
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

You mean did they sacrifice 96 people under a giant owl on the 77th anniversary of the Titanic?

West Yorkshire Police wouldn't do that would they? they were so honest & open with us about Savile being a ripper suspect.
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #10
jp77
Senior Member
 
jp77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 394
Likes: 16 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
You mean did they sacrifice 96 people under a giant owl on the 77th anniversary of the Titanic?

West Yorkshire Police wouldn't do that would they? they were so honest & open with us about Savile being a ripper suspect.
It was South Yorkshire, and the investigation was carried out by W. Midlands police.



Quote:
Around 41 statements were altered in order to downplay or remove criticisms of leadership on the day of the tragedy.

Police Constable John Hood wrote in his statement: "Sergeants and inspectors appeared to be aimlessly milling around and direct radio control appeared to be lost. There did not appear to be any leadership." The sentence was deleted.
Quote:
Similarly the following passage from the statement of PC Alan Wadsworth was also deleted: "There was no leadership at the Leppings Lane end (where the disaster happened) following the disaster either in person or on the radio."
Quote:
PC Philip Foster's words that "no-one was co-ordinating what we should do or saying where we should go" were changed to "I could not see anyone co-ordinating what we should do or saying where we should go".
Quote:
In one section he listed points that he felt were relevant, including over a reduction of man-power before the game, the removal of an experienced senior officer from planning the police presence at the match, the quality of the staff in the control room, the deployment of officers and the general organisation of the event.

Of 10 points he made eight were deleted and one was altered. The only paragraph left untouched was one that referred to a history of drunken fans and violence when Liverpool FC played at Hillsborough.
Quote:
In many examples referenced by the Hillsborough Panel, the statements of officers were changed so that the statements suggested difficulty in hearing messages, rather than a total lack of radio contact.
Quote:
The following paragraph was also deleted from another statement: "The thing that strikes in my mind about those first few minutes is the state of panic that appeared to set in and apparently overcame senior officers. The command structure of the force totally broke down for several minutes and no one appeared to grasp the severity of the situation and take command."
jp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #11
husker_du
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
You mean did they sacrifice 96 people under a giant owl on the 77th anniversary of the Titanic?

West Yorkshire Police wouldn't do that would they? they were so honest & open with us about Savile being a ripper suspect.
do you mean only 96 died on the titanic, with no owl symbolism?
husker_du is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #12
husker_du
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp77 View Post
It was South Yorkshire, and the investigation was carried out by W. Midlands police.
the investigation was carried out in the west midlands, sir where do you get this from?
please.
look at facts (hangs head, wonders if this is why davidicke/forum does not hit buttons, davids Anti-Semite rhetoric gets a yearly airing on alex jones.
husker_du is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #13
jp77
Senior Member
 
jp77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 394
Likes: 16 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker_du View Post
the investigation was carried out in the west midlands, sir where do you get this from?
please.
look at facts (hangs head, wonders if this is why davidicke/forum does not hit buttons, davids Anti-Semite rhetoric gets a yearly airing on alex jones.
Err, the original investigation was carried out by W. Midlands police - christ! it would have been even more of a whitewash if it was left to S. Yorks. The fact a police force considered 'neutral' was complicit in the cover-up adds even more suspicion.
Likes: (1)
jp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #14
husker_du
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

okay, for the people under the age of ten.
by the time the fa cup semi final was drawn the league was sown up, either liverpool or everton at the time, and prior to that liverpool expected to make the final each year.
semi finals were thrown about teams within touching distance of fans that never won the league, aka villa park, elland road and mainly hillsborough.
not like the sky show of everything and wembly we have now.
a year prior to hillsborough leeds (a yorkshire club) played coventry at the same venue, many more leeds fans showed up than liverpool fans, however people realized it was a crush.
liverpool however made it a crush, and killed there own, and blamed others.
like hysel, why do i never hear well the hysel problem, why do i get a ban?
simple fact, fans trying too get in for free.
you did more damage at hysel, than letting fans in for free (fact) at hillsborough, always the victim.
could hillsborough have been avoided?
yes it was for years prior.
husker_du is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #15
jp77
Senior Member
 
jp77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 394
Likes: 16 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker_du View Post
okay, for the people under the age of ten.
by the time the fa cup semi final was drawn the league was sown up, either liverpool or everton at the time, and prior to that liverpool expected to make the final each year.
semi finals were thrown about teams within touching distance of fans that never won the league, aka villa park, elland road and mainly hillsborough.
not like the sky show of everything and wembly we have now.
a year prior to hillsborough leeds (a yorkshire club) played coventry at the same venue, many more leeds fans showed up than liverpool fans, however people realized it was a crush.
liverpool however made it a crush, and killed there own, and blamed others.
like hysel, why do i never hear well the hysel problem, why do i get a ban?
simple fact, fans trying too get in for free.
you did more damage at hysel, than letting fans in for free (fact) at hillsborough, always the victim.
could hillsborough have been avoided?
yes it was for years prior.
What an ignorant person you are.

Quote:
Hillsborough was a regular venue for FA Cup semi-finals in the 1980s, hosting five matches. A crush occurred at the Leppings Lane end of the ground during the 1981 semi-final between Tottenham Hotspur and Wolverhampton Wanderers after hundreds more spectators were permitted to enter the terrace than could safely be accommodated, resulting in 38 injuries, including broken arms, legs and ribs.[15] Police believed there had been a real chance of fatalities had swift action not been taken
jp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #16
chromerainbow
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp77 View Post
Indeed. How could officers of the 'law' witness scenes such as this and not notice they were in danger?

how old are you that was a regular at any match in the day?
chromerainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #17
chromerainbow
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromerainbow View Post
how old are you that was a regular at any match in the day?
why are so many chelsea fans in your picture?
is that a picture from chelsea?
chromerainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #18
jp77
Senior Member
 
jp77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 394
Likes: 16 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromerainbow View Post
how old are you that was a regular at any match in the day?
How old am I? Are you for fucking real - "that was a regular at any match back in the day" ......Have you even looked at the picture closely??????? Yeah, it was so regular back in the day that fans were dying by their scores up and down the country at football matches.

Incidentally, I'm 35 and I've been watching Everton since 1984.

Last edited by jp77; 08-03-2013 at 09:42 PM.
jp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #19
chromerainbow
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp77 View Post
What an ignorant person you are.
did you not agree with husker du, hillsborough allowed more fans in?
how is that ignorant?
chromerainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:44 PM   #20
chromerainbow
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp77 View Post
How old am I? Are you for fucking real - "that was a regular at any match back in the day" ......Have you even looked at the picture closely??????? Yeah, it was so regular back in the day that fans were dying by their scores up and down the country at football matches.

Incidentally, I'm 35 and I've been watching Everton since 1984.
gallowgate yes pretty much, where did you waste your youth son, that was a saturday against the fence.
chromerainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
business.fifa, corruption, football, soccer

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:22 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.